Did Jesus claim to be God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply. second, so we can take this as, "you cannot answer the Matthew 19:4 statement, nor the Matthew 24:36 statement", correct? guess not. oh well instead of complaining, we will give the correct answer if U accept it or not, understand, I only carry the mail, if you open the box, that up to U, my job is done. see, I don't complain about someone accepting what the bible say, for 101G is not in any explination, I don't have any private interpretation of any scripture. we will let the bible answer by scripture.

#1. Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,". here, this scripture put an end to any trinity. for the Lord Jesus cannot lie. he, God, is a single person designation meaning only ... "ONE" person. and no, it was not 101G who said that God is one person, the Lord Jesus did. so if you want to complain, take it up with the Lord Jesus.

#2. Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."
we have answered this a many of times, but for your edification. The Lord Jesus don’t know his return date, but he's God.
One of of the Major question concerning our Lord's deity, is his omniscient. "How come our Lord Jesus don't know his return date?". only the father knows. again the beauty of "diversity". the answer is in the "will" of God. God have a "will", a plan. and it is clearly seen in this case in the Godly principle of Matthew 6:3. listen, "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". how can one do something themselves without knowing about it. your right hand, and left hand is just as much of you as your eyes, nose, ears feet... ect. you knows exactly what each hand is doing. the answer is an act of the “WILL”. well lets see how God do it. scripture, Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more". did one see that?, "and I (will) remember their sin no more". HOLD IT, how can almighty, all knowing God, (the Father, not remember?). it's an act of the will. he wills "not" to remember. just as he said in Matthew 6:3b "let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth", "let" is an act of the will. now, how do all of this relates to our Lord's not knowing his return date. answer, Revelation chapter 5. our Lord is sitting on the throne, jesus, (in the diversified state, as the equal share of himself as Phil. 2:6 states). what happens?, the Spirit, (the Father, the diversified LORD, JESUS), comes and takes the book out of his "OWN" hand, the right hand, again which hand did he take the book out of?, answer the right hand, remember, Matthew 6:3 "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". so by taking the book out of his, the Lord Jesus, "RIGHT" hand, he now wills which is an act, not to KNOW his return DATE. there is the answer, "an act of God's will". because the book contain all the information of what's to come, even his return date. so, only the Father, (the diversified LORD, the Spirit), knows because the Father, the LORD took the book out of his OWN "RIGHT" hand, remember Isaiah 63:5? "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.". by our Lord being in flesh and bone, as the diversity, and as mediator, he fulfills the DAVIDIC PROPHECY, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". until is written in the book that was in the Lord's right hand. no one knows only he who took the book. again the beauty of the “diversity” of God.

see JunChosen, no need to complain, or be ignorant of God Holy Word, just ask and ye shall recieve. "ye have not because ye ask not".

so since you left me with a whole chapter, 1 Corinthians 2. I will leave U with just "ONE"... only "ONE" scripture Revelation 22:6. read it... ok.[/SIZE][/I]

PICJAG.

Please don't rain on my parade! I was the one who introduced Matthew 24:36 to you and now it seems that you are claiming it was you who introduced the verse.

I gave you Matthew 24:36 in conjunction with Matthew 19:4 because the context in Matthew 24 deals with man and angels. I did give an answer to Matthew 19:4 via Matthew 24:36, but you did not "get it" anyway. In other words, in Jesus' capacity as a man He couldn't have known the date and hour of His return, because He did NOT experience the event as it is still in the future. But as God, He knows the end from the beginning.

Concerning item #2, I have yet to see a post from you equating Matthew 24:36 with Matthew 19:4 in this CB Forum. Again, you are pushing your "diversity" gospel heresy by speaking about "right" and "left" hand, which had nothing to do with the subject at hand.

It is no longer profitable to have dialogue with you as you keep shoving your gospel of "oneness/shared diversity," which is different from that of the Bible.

You have a gospel where you have created a god to suit your purpose, whereas I have a Gospel that is determined and circumscribed by the Bible alone and in its' entirety is the word of God.

BTW, the angel in Revelation 22:6 is the Lord Jesus, which is a Appellation.

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please don't rain on my parade! I was the one who introduced Matthew 24:36 to you and now it seems that you are claiming it was you who introduced the verse.

I gave you Matthew 24:36 in conjunction with Matthew 19:4 because the context in Matthew 24 deals with man and angels. I did give an answer to Matthew 19:4 via Matthew 24:36, but you did not "get it" anyway. In other words, in Jesus' capacity as a man He couldn't have known the date and hour of His return, because He did NOT experience the event as it is still in the future. But as God, He knows the end from the beginning.

Concerning item #2, I have yet to see a post from you equating Matthew 24:36 with Matthew 19:4 in this CB Forum. Again, you are pushing your "diversity" gospel heresy by speaking about "right" and "left" hand, which had nothing to do with the subject at hand.

It is no longer profitable to have dialogue with you as you keep shoving your gospel of "oneness/shared diversity," which is different from that of the Bible.

You have a gospel where you have created a god to suit your purpose, whereas I have a Gospel that is determined and circumscribed by the Bible alone and in its' entirety is the word of God.

BTW, the angel in Revelation 22:6 is the Lord Jesus, which is a Appellation.

To God Be The Glory
I have posted on both scriptures on this fourm. from reading your post, the only thing you want to do is just talk, that's what Face book and twitter is for. here we discuss the word of God.

Good day.

PICJAG.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
First thanks for the reply when concering the Godhead I have a couple of scripture,
1 Corinthians 8:4 "As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one."

1 Chronicles 16:26 "For all the gods of the people are idols: but the LORD made the heavens." (which means they are NOTHING).

Psalms 96:5 "For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens."

with that SAID, 2 Corinthians 6:16 "And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people."

PICJAG.

thanks, but im not sure what the point is you are trying to make here about the term 'god' being used in reference to Moses/Jesus/the belly ???

The point i was making is that the expression at John 1:1 'the word was a god' does not mean that the Word was the Almighty God.

Its a word used to describe a powerful being...Jesus certainly was a powerful being, but he was not God himself. That can be seen by the things he said about himself
“The Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he beholds the Father doing.” (John 5:19) “I have come down from heaven to do, not my will, but the will of him that sent me.” (John 6:38) “What I teach is not mine, but belongs to him that sent me.” (John 7:16) “I know him [God], because I am a representative from him, and that One sent me forth.” (John 7:29) “The Father is greater than I am.” (John 14:28)

Jesus said he is not God. The ppl who first promoted the trinity idea wanted Jesus to be God so they formulated a doctrine around that idea. But lets all be honest and admit that it was not Jesus who formulated it, it was not his apostles who formulated it....it was formulated hundreds of years after the death of the apostles. From the heart, a christian must be able to admit this to himself if he is to remain honest.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point i was making is that the expression at John 1:1 'the word was a god' does not mean that the Word was the Almighty God.
first thanks for the reply, second, a "god" is nothing, and there is no "god" with GOD. Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

so that eliminates any false belief that "god is used in John 1:1c.
Jesus said he is not God.
where is that in the bible?
The ppl who first promoted the trinity idea wanted Jesus to be God so they formulated a doctrine around that idea.
a half truth which is a whole lie. #1. JESUS IS GOD. don't go any futher. now, as for a trinity that's man made, and a man made error.
But lets all be honest and admit that it was not Jesus who formulated it, it was not his apostles who formulated it
Correct
it was formulated hundreds of years after the death of the apostles.
that I can agree with.
From the heart, a christian must be able to admit this to himself if he is to remain honest.
well, lets take it a bit futher, if a christian admit that God is a "diversity" of himself in flesh, then he remain honest. :D

PICJAG.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have posted on both scriptures on this fourm. from reading your post, the only thing you want to do is just talk, that's what Face book and twitter is for. here we discuss the word of God.

Good day.

PICJAG.

Really? Why then can't I find a verse dealing with "oneness", "shared", or "diversity" kind of gospel?

In fact, the opposite is true. Isaiah 48:11 reads:..."I will not give my glory to another."

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev.22:8-9

An appellation is a name or title.

Angel is translated and is said to mean "messenger":
1. Jesus is said to be the messenger of the Gospel
2. Angels are messengers between God and man.
3. Man is also a messenger as he brings the gospel to the world.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? Why then can't I find a verse dealing with "oneness", "shared", or "diversity" kind of gospel?

In fact, the opposite is true. Isaiah 48:11 reads:..."I will not give my glory to another."
GINOLJC to all.
First, I was not going to answer, but our Lord say have "MERCY" so I must obey, in the case ...... it might help someone else. again your obtuse of the scriptures are even hurtful to the eyes to read. Isaiah 48:11 "For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another." ingorance is bliss, John 17:4 "I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do."
John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." (BINGO).

do you undersatand now? if not school is open, the term Another, it connote/have two definitions, listen up. Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, ANOTHER: G243 allos, G2087 heteros. have a difference in meaning, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort;" heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort." Christ promised to send "another Comforter" (allos, "another like Himself," not heteros).
DID you understand the difference? G243 Allos (Another) is the "SAME SORT", meaning the same PERSON. G2087 heteros (Another) IS NOT, IS, NOT, IS NOT, IS NOT, "THE SAME SORT", Meaning not the same person........ (smile)...Oh my, oh my, when will they read and learn.

that's why in John chapter 17, the Lord Jesus said, "I have glorified thee on the earth". WHAT? JESUS GAVE GLORY? now watch the punch line... "glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was" (BINGO, did God give JESUS his GLORY?, yes. this is not a G2087 heteros GLORY of ANOTHER, now get this .. a separate and discinct person... boy oh boy, but GLORY GIVEN of the SAME SORT, ... meaning the "SAME PERSON". (BINGO).

let us be clear, the ordinal FIRST, (JESUS, "LORD", Father, the Holy Spirit) is the same one person who is the ordinal LAST, (JESUS, "Lord", Son, the Holy Spirit) is the SAME ONE Person "Shared"... (BINGO). supportive sctipture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:". there is that word "WITH" as in John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."with here, indicate the SAME PERSON.

why was the WORD "WITH" God and is God, (John 1:1)...... OT Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." the ordinal FIRST is "WITH" the ordinal LAST, who is the ANOTHER as G243 Allos states, the same SORT, meaning the same one person.

to back this up, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." (BINGO, the ordinal FIRST is the also, also, also, the ordinal LAST, because he, JESUS, is the EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in flesh. again Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" WHAT? BEING... yes being, which means existence. he Jesus IS SPIRIT BEFORE TAKING ON FLESH, and Spirit GLORIFIED in flesh, (John chapter 17), my God how hard is it to understand? being in the FORM, or Being in the nature of the Spirit. understand the GLORY he had before taking on flesh, let's see it clearly. 1 Peter 1:10 & 11 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:" 11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow." WHO WAS IN THE PROPHETS OF OLD? that's right JESUS. so his GLORY is not given to ANOTHER who is G2087 heteros... (smile), but who is G 243 ALLOS... the SAME. BINGO. oh if people will just study, and look up definition, the Holy Spirit will teach you.

see JunChosen, the term FORM or Nature, which "Form" means in Philippians 2:6 is a "SHARED" NATURE.... Spirit, not ANOTHER Spirit as in different, meaning a separate or distinct person G 2086 hetros... NO, but the same Person who is G243 allos to himself. for the term "Form" here in Philippians 2:6 is ROOTED in the word, G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n. which means a portion. and "portion" is synonyms with, or is another word for "SHARE". (BINGO). that's why God is not giving his Glory to ANOTHER who is G2087 heteros.

we suggest you look up the terms,
1. Another using the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words. and see what is say in John 14:16 as to the use of "ANOTHER..... :eek:

2. the use of the term "ONE" as the Echad in Deuteronomy 6:4. and see how it is used. I used, the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

3. Offspring/Diversity, and see how it is use in Revelation 22:16 of the Lord Jesus. I used the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

now go study first and then come back. all of my posts can be reproduce, I have given you scriptures and definitions.

also you can find any and some of my post on the Godhead or diversity here on the fourm. just to mention a few.

1. "The Godhead, Diversified Oneness" The Godhead, Diversified Oneness
2. "JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God." JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.
3. "Why the trinity?" Why the trinity?
4. "GEN 1:1-2 SPEAKS MORE THAN CREATION!" GEN 1:1-2 SPEAKS MORE THAN CREATION!
5. "Psalms 110:1 ……. contemporary" Psalms 110:1 ……. contemporary
6. "Proof of the Trinity. No takers?" Proof of the Trinity. No takers?
7. "JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God." JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.
8. "Trinity vs. Tritheism: Understanding the Trinity." Trinity vs. Tritheism: Understanding the Trinity.
9. "Three (3) Advents?" Three (3) Advents?
10. "The Incarnation of God, Death of Man." The Incarnation of God, Death of Man.
11. "Forsaken" Forsaken
12. "Who is Jesus Christ?" Who is Jesus Christ?

these are just a few to mention, but there are many many more. so go and search and see if I contridicted my-self anywhere.... :D

PICJAG.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@101G,

I apologize for not reading through your post all the way to the end. You keep arguing for your same "man made " gospel which of course is contrary to the Gospel of the Bible. Myself also was very reluctant to continue to dialogue with you awhile back, but I was reminded by the Holy Spirit of 1 Peter 3:15. And, so here I am.

Obviously, yourself do not understand what you say concerning your own created gospel. But let me help.

For example, you carry your father's and mother's DNA, correct? In this sense you are said to "share" a common "oneness" "diversity" with your parents? BUT, you are still three separate persons and therefore are NOT one!!!

Now God should not be thought of as separate individuals in the sense of your father, mother and yourself as I alluded above, because all three of you are not one in substance and essence. You are lacking in absolute unity. There is disagreement among yourselves. There is the difference as to gifts and capabilities, and quality of brains and so forth. You are not equal, you are not one in unity and substance, in essence, and purpose, and so on, as God is indeed one. So we must not take the Godhead as three different persons like your parents and yourself, for this denies His absolute unity and substance, and essence. On the other hand, to say God is an absolute unity in the sense as of one alone without subsisting as three persons is also heresy according to the Bible.

Who is this ONE JEHOVAH? Well, He is God the Father, God The Son, and God the Holy Spirit blessed Trinity. One, in essence, one in substance, but three distinct and separate persons subsisting n the unity of the Godhead.

To God Be The Glory

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, you said,
For example, you carry your father's and mother's DNA, correct? In this sense you are said to "share" a common "oneness" "diversity" with your parents? BUT, you are still three separate persons and therefore are NOT one!!!
God don't have any DNA. end of story.
Who is this ONE JEHOVAH? Well, He is God the Father, God The Son, and God the Holy Spirit blessed Trinity. One, in essence, one in substance, but three distinct and separate persons subsisting n the unity of the Godhead.
another ERROR on your part. let us ask you a question on the "Father", the "Son" and the "Holy Ghost. the "Son" came... right... in flesh.
now according to Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Jesus was in the essance or nature of the God who you call the Father ... right. ok, now this. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" here no reputation is the Greek word,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

now JunChosen, as Son, but having the same "NATURE"... Spirit, (per Phil 2:7). did all or some or a piece of the Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'). look at that definition again. did 1/3 of the Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo, or all of the Spirit.

cain't wait to hear that answer. read the post again, to get a full understanding as to what I'm asking.

PICJAG

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I keep coming back to my illustration of Henry Ford who took the name John Newman and worked on the shop floor for a period of time. His workmates called him John but all the time, he was the creator of the company, he flooded the world with his creation and everything was down to him, as he provided for those under his care. He and John Newman are One, and of course Mr Newman always knew Mr Ford's will.

Tell me please how, and where my illustration fails.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I keep coming back to my illustration of Henry Ford who took the name John Newman and worked on the shop floor for a period of time. His workmates called him John but all the time, he was the creator of the company, he flooded the world with his creation and everything was down to him, as he provided for those under his care. He and John Newman are One, and of course Mr Newman always knew Mr Ford's will.

Tell me please how, and where my illustration fails.
GINOLJC. first thanks for the reply. second I like your example, but, God have only one name and didn't take on another Name. nor did he hid his idenity from anyone. but as mediator ... still working, Jesus "willed not to know some thing", because someone in prayer might ask what day and hour of your return. NOW, knowing this, lets look at your example carefully.

Henry Ford, and John Newman, get this, "is" one in the same. but the Lord JESUS, ... he, one person, "are" one in the same, see the difference between "IS" and "ARE"? let us explain. Jesus one person is the ordinal "First" and the ordinal "Last", is this two separate and distinct persons? NO, because he is the "diversity" of his "OWN-SELF". (I'll explain this later). see, Henry, and John can only go to the bathroom at the same time, just for argument sake, Jesus the ordinal "Last", can go to the bathroom by himself alone while at the very same time Jesus the ordinal "First" can be in the lunch room eating his lunch, at the very same time he's in the bathroom... got it?. now let us back this up with scripture. John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while Jesus the ordinal "Last" was talking to Nicodemus, here on earth, (in th bathroom), he Jesus the ordinal "First" was in heaven, (the lunchroom), eating his lunch at the very same time. remember I told you I'll explain this, well here it is. scripture, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;". this is the KEY to understanding diversity.

here, "ANOTHER", clearify what I just said in Cooper example. listen to the definition of ANOTHER:, I'm using Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words . Another: G243, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort.
the numerical difference in your example is Henry and John in NAME ONLY, the same one person, but Henry as John cannot eat and go to the bathroom at the same time. in God case, JESUS, he ONLY ONE NAME, as the numerical difference NOT, NOT in different names, (one Name Jesus), but as the "EQUAL" share of himself, or the "ANOTHER" of himself, (per Phil 2:6), the ordinal Last, (the EQUAL SHARE, or the Diversity), can go to the bathroom and and the ordinal First, can eat lunch at the same time, while ordinal Last is in the bathroom doing his business. see the difference now? as i said the trinitarians are not far from "Diversified Oneness", it just a matter of the "SHARE" of one person vs "Separate" and "distinction" of 3/three persons. if people can get pass that 3 person they would have a chance in understanding.

I thank God for your post Cooper, because it helps to bring out the mistake that the trinity have been making, over and over, concering persons vs person (shared). it's just that you got your person(s) wrong. instead of three, just one shared. think of Henry, if he could do it, had all of what is Henry "shared" into a body and use the same name Henry, not two separate Henry's, but the same Henry "SAHRED" in flesh, the same henry, now with a different body. now Henry can work in the office, (lunch room) and work on the floor, (bathroom), at the same time... see it now.

many a christian might say, "well this is what Jesus is in flesh", and they say .... "this is the essence of God"... but then turn around and say the Son is not the Father and the Father is not the Son. see the conflict? out of one side of a trinitarian mouth, "oh he's the express image, the express ESSENCE of God in flesh", but out of the other side of the same mouth, they say, "he's not the Father, and vice versa", and some say .. "he's not God", which I have heard before. see the error.

we suggest one look carefully at Cooper example, and apply what we have told you concering the "diversity" to this example of his, concering the use of the ordinal "First", and the ordinal "Last".

Hope this help.

PICJAG.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
GINOLJC. first thanks for the reply. second I like your example, but, God have only one name and didn't take on another Name. nor did he hid his idenity from anyone. but as mediator ... still working, Jesus "willed not to know some thing", because someone in prayer might ask what day and hour of your return. NOW, knowing this, lets look at your example carefully.

Henry Ford, and John Newman, get this, "is" one in the same. but the Lord JESUS, ... he, one person, "are" one in the same, see the difference between "IS" and "ARE"? let us explain. Jesus one person is the ordinal "First" and the ordinal "Last", is this two separate and distinct persons? NO, because he is the "diversity" of his "OWN-SELF". (I'll explain this later). see, Henry, and John can only go to the bathroom at the same time, just for argument sake, Jesus the ordinal "Last", can go to the bathroom by himself alone while at the very same time Jesus the ordinal "First" can be in the lunch room eating his lunch, at the very same time he's in the bathroom... got it?. now let us back this up with scripture. John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while Jesus the ordinal "Last" was talking to Nicodemus, here on earth, (in th bathroom), he Jesus the ordinal "First" was in heaven, (the lunchroom), eating his lunch at the very same time. remember I told you I'll explain this, well here it is. scripture, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;". this is the KEY to understanding diversity.

here, "ANOTHER", clearify what I just said in Cooper example. listen to the definition of ANOTHER:, I'm using Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words . Another: G243, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort.
the numerical difference in your example is Henry and John in NAME ONLY, the same one person, but Henry as John cannot eat and go to the bathroom at the same time. in God case, JESUS, he ONLY ONE NAME, as the numerical difference NOT, NOT in different names, (one Name Jesus), but as the "EQUAL" share of himself, or the "ANOTHER" of himself, (per Phil 2:6), the ordinal Last, (the EQUAL SHARE, or the Diversity), can go to the bathroom and and the ordinal First, can eat lunch at the same time, while ordinal Last is in the bathroom doing his business. see the difference now? as i said the trinitarians are not far from "Diversified Oneness", it just a matter of the "SHARE" of one person vs "Separate" and "distinction" of 3/three persons. if people can get pass that 3 person they would have a chance in understanding.

I thank God for your post Cooper, because it helps to bring out the mistake that the trinity have been making, over and over, concering persons vs person (shared). it's just that you got your person(s) wrong. instead of three, just one shared. think of Henry, if he could do it, had all of what is Henry "shared" into a body and use the same name Henry, not two separate Henry's, but the same Henry "SAHRED" in flesh, the same henry, now with a different body. now Henry can work in the office, (lunch room) and work on the floor, (bathroom), at the same time... see it now.

many a christian might say, "well this is what Jesus is in flesh", and they say .... "this is the essence of God"... but then turn around and say the Son is not the Father and the Father is not the Son. see the conflict? out of one side of a trinitarian mouth, "oh he's the express image, the express ESSENCE of God in flesh", but out of the other side of the same mouth, they say, "he's not the Father, and vice versa", and some say .. "he's not God", which I have heard before. see the error.

we suggest one look carefully at Cooper example, and apply what we have told you concering the "diversity" to this example of his, concering the use of the ordinal "First", and the ordinal "Last".

Hope this help.

PICJAG.
You go on too long. In my experience on the forums, the only people who do that, well let's just say those who have the truth can get their point across in a few words, while the fabricators, the same as the politicians waffle on to cover up the truth.

I would have thought someone of your intelligence would have realised, God the Father does not go to the bathroom.

Point two: in my example the two men ARE One, the same as Father and Son ARE one.

Point three, only the newcomer (Jesus) is visible to his fellows even though he always existed under another name.

Point four, the newcomer does not reveal his true identity until he is ready to return to his origins.

Point five, the Spirit is mutually ever present

Try again.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You go on too long. In my experience on the forums, the only people who do that, well let's just say those who have the truth can get their point across in a few words, while the fabricators, the same as the politicians waffle on to cover up the truth.

I would have thought someone of your intelligence would have realised, God the Father does not go to the bathroom.

Point two: in my example the two men ARE One, the same as Father and Son ARE one.

Try again.
you still missed the example and the teaching. now was that short enough?

those who don't read will fail. it's just like reading the bible, read only one verse and now you have it all.
some christian are just lazy, don't want to read.

Good day

PICJAG.

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Point three, only the newcomer (Jesus) is visible to his fellows even though he always existed with another name.

Point four, the newcomer does not reveal his true identity until much later.

Try again.
I struggle with long posts too...one person told me ‘good luck reading The Bible if you can’t read long posts’ like his post was as interesting as The Word! Lol :)

Reactions: Cooper

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes He is Spirit and not flesh and bones.
Correct. Both Ford and Newman are one and the same, but as Father and Son, both are two different persons except in substance and essence both are one.
Point three, only the newcomer (Jesus) is visible to his fellows even though he always existed under another name.
Yes as Jehovah.

Point four, the newcomer does not reveal his true identity until he is ready to return to his origins.
We have to be careful here. Jesus said: "I and the Father are one" or "he that have seen me hath seen the Father." Now Jesus cannot make this claim unless He is God.
And first appeared in Genesis 1:2

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:
Reactions: Cooper

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts."
Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"

one line scriptures, or posts want do.... people want to speak of other books that are suppose to be last, and other doctrines that are not in the bible, and yet have not mastered the few they now in the bible.

this is not burger king, you cannot have it your way......:rolleyes:

PICJAG.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hope this help.

PICJAG.

Therefore when Jesus prayed to the Father in John 17 He was actually praying to himself? Can you see how ridiculous and pathetic this is???!!!