Did Jesus claim to be God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you're saying Jesus existed before his birth with Mary? I know God did..Please man.

Most people believe God is both 100% man and 100% God. The being a man makes him the Son. And Mary gave him that.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you're saying Jesus existed before his birth with Mary? I know God did..Please man.

Most people believe God is both 100% man and 100% God. The being a man makes him the Son. And Mary gave him that.
Mary gave the Lord JESUS nothing. and God, Jesus "took Part" in flesh and that did not make him a "Son". you might want to look up son and see how it is used metaphorically.

Good day.

PICJAG.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary gave the Lord JESUS nothing

He gave her a place on the Shroud. But blind people can't see it. Heaven is 2 hearts. The Shroud makes Jesus God.

shroud2.jpg

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we walk by faith and "NOT" by sight.... (smile).

PICJAG.
AMEN.
HalleluYAH! And by faith, knowing Jesus, hearing the Voice of Jesus, we don't follow those who follow the dupers, nor do we follow the dupers.
As Jesus Says: do not judge by what can be seen (physically, worldly), but by what is unseen (what is unseen as in spiritual, what is unseen is what is real and true and important) ....

Reactions: 101G

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what the dupers have published - but what did God Publish ? What did God Himself Say about Jesus Dwelling with the Father , echad, abiding together always, sharing together the same glory eternally past without beginning as well as without end ? (in the Bible, it is Written)

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct J77, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." who "ARM" is God's? ... read the verse again.. "ME". BINGO. and Isaiah chapter 53a tells us who this ARM/ME is, listen. 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." (THE ARM OF GOD IS "ME", (Isaiah 63:5), WHO IS THE "HE" IN (Isaiah 53 here). BINGO, oops there it is.

Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."
Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

MUST WE CONTUINE? I believe many have gotten the picture. so the ECHAD is the ordinal "FIRST", and the ordinal "LAST", who is JESUS himself.

the "ARM" of God is God himself... "JESUS".

PICJAG.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we walk by faith and "NOT" by sight....

Jesus said he came to give sight as well as take it away. Only God could do that.

What did you find on the shroud and how did you find it?

I made a topic in the Christian Debate on it. Look for it.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ERROR, JESUS is God and have alway existed, only now, John 1:1 was he Manifested in the Flesh as the "Offspring" or the diversity of his OWN-SELF, who is God. there is no doubt to that.

if I'm in error, as always, Just take the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 test. so is this the same person who "MADE ALL THINGS", yes or No.

PICJAG.
Jesus did not make all things, He is not the Father but he is the only begotten Son = this is expressed in the Trinity where all are as one, but they are each identity's but Jesus came for Man, he is Emmanuel = God with us. the reason was for our Soul as that is how we connect to God as this is what is in the image of God. or one can not have the Holy Spirit, you must be born again to understand this. the Carnal man can not perceive such at all because his Soul is not in contact with the Holy Spirit. such as that is clear to me as I can understand where a Carnal man is coming from and I can understand where the religious man is coming from for they do not have the Holy Spirit, they do mans works, no religion ever Saved anyone, only Jesus Christ saves. Only He Saves ones Soul !

So as far as Man is concerned, Jesus Christ is our God ! as no one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son ? the Holy Spirit confirms such in fact.

The Carnal man claims that the 3 are all different and does not get it that the 3 are truly as in emanating from one in the same. it's just the same as when we are truly born again that we are part of the body of Christ as one with the Head, who is Christ Jesus in fact. Call it supernatural, it does exist it's power can be known.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible doesn't prove Jesus was God.. but his miracles did and you would've had to of been there to see it. So the closest thing would be the Shroud of Turin.. That's a miracle I can look at now.

So once you've determine he is God.. then you can say what religion did he identify with.

Last edited:

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus did not make all things, He is not the Father but he is the only begotten Son = this is expressed in the Trinity where all are as one, but they are each identity's but Jesus came for Man, he is Emmanuel = God with us. the reason was for our Soul as that is how we connect to God as this is what is in the image of God. or one can not have the Holy Spirit, you must be born again to understand this. the Carnal man can not perceive such at all because his Soul is not in contact with the Holy Spirit. such as that is clear to me as I can understand where a Carnal man is coming from and I can understand where the religious man is coming from for they do not have the Holy Spirit, they do mans works, no religion ever Saved anyone, only Jesus Christ saves. Only He Saves ones Soul !

So as far as Man is concerned, Jesus Christ is our God ! as no one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son ? the Holy Spirit confirms such in fact.

The Carnal man claims that the 3 are all different and does not get it that the 3 are truly as in emanating from one in the same. it's just the same as when we are truly born again that we are part of the body of Christ as one with the Head, who is Christ Jesus in fact. Call it supernatural, it does exist it's power can be known.
Father and Son are 1. God is omnipresent. Jesus is God made visible in the flesh.

You know me as Cooper, but in reality I am the head of my creation and have existed by another name long before I was known as Cooper.

I am not two, I am 1, and for you, or anyone, to say I am Cooper and not (insert real name) would be really stupid.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
esus did not make all things, He is not the Father but he is the only begotten Son = this is expressed in the Trinity where all are as one
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, second, if you don't believe Jesus is the one true God who made all things, as I have been saying, reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24. if you say these are two separate and distinct persons then you have two "CREATORS", and that polytheistic by definition.
so you're reproved there.
but they are each identity's but Jesus came for Man, he is Emmanuel = God with us
are you really hearing yourself? God came from a man. ERROR, no, the flesh that God came in is from a man, but not God. man I can't believe you said that. now think Reggie, is "Emmanuel = God with us" today? yes, the Holy Spirit dwells in us right now. but did he come from a man?.... NO. only the body/flesh that the Lord Jesus came in was from a woman not the spirit. as a matter of fact, no woman no where have ever given birth to a spirit? not even to the spirit that's in your body right now. oh yes, I have scripture to back up what I'm saying. again to be plain, NO WOMAN HAVE EVER GIVEN BIRTH TO A SPIRIT/spirit. spirits are immaterial, there is nothing to push aganst, to push out/birth. spirits are given ... by God.
so again you're reproved.
the reason was for our Soul as that is how we connect to God as this is what is in the image of God. or one can not have the Holy Spirit, you must be born again to understand this. the Carnal man can not perceive such at all because his Soul is not in contact with the Holy Spirit. such as that is clear to me as I can understand where a Carnal man is coming from and I can understand where the religious man is coming from for they do not have the Holy Spirit, they do mans works, no religion ever Saved anyone, only Jesus Christ saves. Only He Saves ones Soul !
I cannot buy that. this is a carnal man after coming to God. because if this was so before come to God then we all are doomed. supportive scripture, Romans 2:14 "For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:"
Romans 2:15 "Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)" BINGO. these are .... supposed to be ... "the LOST, or the unsaved?" .... but did those thing without the Gudiance of the LAW. well that's a mute point.
So as far as Man is concerned, Jesus Christ is our God
but did you not say before, and I quote, "Jesus did not make all things, He is not the Father but he is the only begotten Son" we suggest you re-read John 1:3. again reproved. now if God didn't make "ALL THINGS", well who did? and the only one's left are the angels, and they was created, and us humans who also was created. well now that makes your reply mute as to Jesus being God.
The Carnal man claims that the 3 are all different and does not get it that the 3 are truly as in emanating from one in the same.
halfway correct, which is fully incorrect. yes, Jesus as Spirit emanated from himself, and no one else. but there is not 3. only one who is the diversity of his onwnself, which means he Jesus is another of himself in flesh. just as Eve, the woman is another of Adam/the man in flesh.
as a body of one, each part is G2087 heteros, and not G243 allos big difference.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father and Son are 1. God is omnipresent. Jesus is God made visible in the flesh.
Good statement but applied incorrectly.
listen and understand. the Father and the Son are one, good. and God is omnipresent, great. but listen, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"
are you really understanding what God is saying here? "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF". this is one PERSON. if this one person is alone, where is the omnipresent of the other 2? .... well? remember as said, "GOD IS OMNIPRESENT". so where was the other 2 who suppose to be God also? how can God as you say is three separate and distinct person, and yet one is "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF?". cain't be if all three are omnipresent as God? see the error now?.

PICJAG.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father and Son are one b.c God entered our world thru his Queen in Psalms 45:9... and we know him as the Son of God.
Catholics believe he is 100% man and 100% God.

Jews can't handle this.

But Moses told them centuries before I 'am (the Christ) and now it echos thru all time.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father and Son are one b.c God entered our world thru his Queen in Psalms 45:9... and we know him as the Son of God.
Psalms 45:9 "Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir."
symbolism of what's to come..... the king's daughters are only maids of honour, (which Mary was of one). and the "QUEEN" is the church, the Lamb's wife.
let get Mary correctly, Psalms 45:9a "Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women". among, now this, Luke 1:28 "And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women." BINGO, Mary is just among any other women, nothing special. no better nor worest than any other woman. so no special privilege here. God is no "RESPECTOR" of person.

PICJAG.