Did Jesus die on Friday?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
200465083_10209322365932397_7377858230358503224_n.jpg

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GerhardEbersoehn
Like Jesus said to Judas: "Go do what you have to do, quickly!" But just allow me first, to forewarn you, IT WILL BE THE END OF THIS Discussion Board, 'Christianityboard.com'.
Ek is 'n aap, maar ek is 'n ou, aap.
I also will not let you get away with your utterly disgraceful and COWARDLY innuendo's about my godly parents, you scum! God is not blind, you nameless coward!

Ya, you want to get down and dirty?!!
You are not dealing with a lady anymore....You need to grow a set and show some courage.
Bring it on.....!
Attacking ladies....oh my gosh! How low?

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I've seen some analyses dating the crucifixion. The primary driver is resolving the traditional Good Friday - Easter Sunday calendar with Jesus's "Sign of Jonah"

What you saw has been 'Messianic Christianity's' <analyses>. They flooded the social fake advertising media galore as if only they are intellectual and the rest illiterate zombies - savages in fact who do not even know about <dating analyses> or <calendars>.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are both literally AT THE POINT. Sort it out, don't give up at this point in time! Here's the Scripture indispensable to sort out this point:

Why are you so angry? Is it because people disagree with your point of view on the subject of the days on which the crucifixion of Christ played out?

I have told you my point of view with regards to this discussion

"As I said above in my post that you quoted, "Oh well, have it your way. I am happy for you to claim that your understanding is right, . . ."

Any further discussion with you is pointless."
Now, if you want to attack everybody including the board itself, then putting you on ignore may be a very valid method of dealing with you. I have no time to deal with a bully abusing me like you have done above.

Good day sir, this conversation between us is over.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Why are you so angry? Is it because people disagree with your point of view on the subject of the days on which the crucifixion of Christ played out?

I have told you my point of view with regards to this discussion

"As I said above in my post that you quoted, "Oh well, have it your way. I am happy for you to claim that your understanding is right, . . ."

Any further discussion with you is pointless."
Now, if you want to attack everybody including the board itself, then putting you on ignore may be a very valid method of dealing with you. I have no time to deal with a bully abusing me like you have done above.

Good day sir, this conversation between us is over.
Beautiful attitude, beautiful post. Must be a heck of a beautiful person and personality. Thanks.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
For anyone new to this forum, I offer my video explanation of Passion week. Enjoy.

Jesus Crucified Wednesday.

im sorry I didn’t watch the video. I’m videoed out at the moment.
But can I ask, why does it matter so much which day of the week He died on?

Reactions: CadyandZoe

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
But can I ask, why does it matter so much which day of the week He died on?

Fellow believer, The guilty as hell Jewish priests who had Jesus crucified and killed in every respect ILLEGALLY had the audacity and in defiance of the fact it was the Sabbath Day, insisted that Pilate must seal and secure Jesus' grave, because said they, ACCUSING JESUS "THAT DECEIVER", who said while He was yet alive among them daily, "the third day I RISE!" -- which is ALL THE REASON WHY <it matters so much which day of the week He died on> BECAUSE THAT DETERMINES conclusively already, which day of the week He ROSE on. Because it makes Jesus my Saviour, a deceiver or a Saviour -- my, Saviour Lord and God like Thomas the lone Bible student among Jesus' disciples, once said, nay, finally declared! DID JESUS "FULFILL ALL THE SCRIPTURES CONCERNING THE CHRIST", Yes or No? That's WHY it matters so much.

Also it has this benefit besides, that it exposes the numerous pretending scholarly clerics and saints for the FAKES THEY ARE-- proven nincompoops right here in this discussion on christianityboard.

Last edited: