Did you see what I just saw?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mainstream media is hard enough to believe, especially the headlines. Its even worse on social media. If you have any doubts simply do a google fact check. Folks, please don't believe what you read on Fb.
Don't trust either.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
About an hour and a half ago I was switching from one page to another on Face Book. For a fraction of a second I saw an image.
In it were two pictures: one on the left and one on the right.
In the one on the left was Barak Obama. He was sitting in a chair facing the camera. He was slouched. He looked old and haggard.
In the picture on the right was Hillary Clinton. She was also sitting in a chair. She was also slouched. She also looked old and haggard.
They both had on yellowish-brown frumpy-looking clothing that one would expect jail inmates to be wearing.
They both looked like they had given up hope.
I believe they are in custody.
Anyone else see this?
Someone is messing with my thread. Is anyone aware of the term, "gaslighting?"

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Christianity Board has some serious problems, obviously, that will soon need to be addressed. :)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Someone is messing with my thread. Is anyone aware of the term, "gaslighting?"
I looked it up yesterday, probably because the Lord knew I would need to refute this accusation. You need to calm down.

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't trust the media, there information is often flawed and corrupt, but anyways, you saw what you wanted to see perhaps ;)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I looked it up yesterday, probably because the Lord knew I would need to refute this accusation. You need to calm down.
You need to understand that it wasn't aimed at you. FHII posted but did not register an alert. As far as calming down, yeah, my son tells me that sometimes. Thanks, good advice.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You need to understand that it wasn't aimed at you. FHII posted but did not register an alert. As far as calming down, yeah, my son tells me that sometimes. Thanks, good advice.
Everyone else quoted you, and that sends you a notification.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Three coffees on an empty stomach, news I've been longing to hear for years, I was surprised by the Lord. Again. Thank You, Lord, for Christianity Board!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I considered this. I checked and my inner Witness confirmed it. Then there was the joy of the Lord that I felt. I was excited and wanted to share it. :)
Maybe the Lord was saying they will be arrested someday, if not by man then by God. Something to think about.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When I first got here, at Celebration Board, that is, I was quite jangled. I'm finding that as the Lord heals my traumatized soul, I'm becoming a more caring and sensitive person. The people on this forum have allowed this to happen. Bless you.

Reactions: Nancy and Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vision o
When I first got here, at Celebration Board, that is, I was quite jangled. I'm finding that as the Lord heals my traumatized soul, I'm becoming a more caring and sensitive person. The people on this forum have allowed this to happen. Bless you.

I really love celebration board! Ive been praying for CB a long time. I need to get back to my thread I had made a long while back. The more we pray the more we believe. And faith is what moves mountains. Not prayer chains.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Truman

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FHII did not register an alert. Why is that?
I have no idea what you are talking about. An alert for what? I have never heard there was an alert to register. I am totally ignorant of what this is about.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't trust Face Book but do trust Google?
My bad... If google has a "fact check" function, I wouldn't trust that either. I was speaking more about using their search engine to find other sources about whatever the controversy is.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mainstream media is hard enough to believe, especially the headlines. Its even worse on social media. If you have any doubts simply do a google fact check. Folks, please don't believe what you read on Fb.

Hi brother,
Have not seen you on in a while. I trust things are well with you?

Reactions: FHII

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have no idea what you are talking about. An alert for what? I have never heard there was an alert to register. I am totally ignorant of what this is about.
You made a quote on my post...I got no alert.