Did you see what I just saw?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Folks, please don't believe what you read on Fb.
Christians should boycott FB, Twitter, and all social media totally since they specialize in Leftist propaganda and lies. I have never involved myself with any of these fraudulent web sites, which are actually controlled by China. All Big Tech is in China's pockets.

The mainstream media have taken advantage of the fact that no one has gone after them and actually prosecuted them for sedition and treason. And since the rule of law has been totally nullified in the USA, we can expect them to we worse than Pravda in its heyday.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi brother,
Have not seen you on in a while. I trust things are well with you?
I've been good. I just haven't been in a debating or arguing mood for about a year. In the last few days I have posted a few points on history, tried to make a few humorous posts and of course, my views on this thread. I don't plan to be in any long discussions.

Reactions: aspen and Nancy

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You made a quote on my post...I got no alert.
Let me see if I have this right: I quoted one of your posts and responded, but you didn't get an alert?

I have just started posting after about a 6 month absence. Am I supposed to manually post an alert? If seemed to be something that automatically happened. Trust me... I am totally in the dark about this.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been good. I just haven't been in a debating or arguing mood for about a year. In the last few days I have posted a few points on history, tried to make a few humorous posts and of course, my views on this thread. I don't plan to be in any long discussions.

I too do my best, and it usually works, to avoid the divisiveness, and the back and forth "I'm right" you are wrong" type posts. Putting some on ignore sometimes helps but, I eventually click "unignore", easier to follow threads.
I will look up the posts you mentioned as, I have not seen anything from you until this post here.
And...I'm so with you on the long discussions. They get old.
Good to know you are still around.
In Him,
Nancy

Reactions: aspen and FHII

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Everyone else quoted you, and that sends you a notification.
Right after I posted this video, I blocked him. I see no reason why I shouldn't have been alerted to his quote. I'll leave this with you.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I too do my best, and it usually works, to avoid the divisiveness, and the back and forth "I'm right" you are wrong" type posts. Putting some on ignore sometimes helps but, I eventually click "unignore", easier to follow threads.
I will look up the posts you mentioned as, I have not seen anything from you until this post here.
In Him,
Nancy
I've been back since December 1. I appreciate your friendship, Nancy. Shalom.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Him,
Nancy
I used to like a good discussion or debate (never an argument, which I define as when personal attacks are made). But after doing this for 20 years, I've debated everything I believe is worth debating. Maybe one day someone will come up with a fresh idea.

Since June 21st, 2020 I hadn't posted until Dec 13th (it was about Covid, which I got and just now am realizing I still have some lingering affects from), then a post on a Christmas thread and then a few others.

But thanks for remembering me... Its nice to be appreciated!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to like a good discussion or debate (never an argument, which I define as when personal attacks are made). But after doing this for 20 years, I've debated everything I believe is worth debating. Maybe one day someone will come up with a fresh idea.

Since June 21st, 2020 I hadn't posted until Dec 13th (it was about Covid, which I got and just now am realizing I still have some lingering affects from), then a post on a Christmas thread and then a few others.

Hi, perhaps you remember me. My memories of you on the forum from before your extended absence are all good ones. Sorry you are still a bit under the weather. I'll be keeping you in prayer.

Reactions: FHII

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are appreciated brother, and definitely have been missed. It always makes me wonder about a brother or sister who goes missing from here. And, I'm sorry you have been sick. I pray God to give you back full health and strength.
It's good to see you on here. And as far as those who insist on being sarcastic and mean and argumentative:

Matthew 13 28-29
"28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”

Praying you will feel better in the morning!
In Him,
nancy

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, perhaps you remember me. My memories of you on the forum from before your extended absence are all good ones. Sorry you are still a bit under the weather. I'll be keeping you in prayer.
Thank you, Amedeus! Of course I remember you! A prominent and excellent contributor! I am sure we disagreed (as I can't remember anyone whom I didn't 100% agree with) on a few issues, but I always looked forward to your insights.

The interesting thing is I recovered from harsh symptoms of covid within a few days. I am an avid weight lifter and long distance runner. While the weight training is going great, my cardiovascular endurance still is lagging after having been cleared 3-4 weeks later. Running 5 miles takes a lot longer and I am pretty much sure I can no longer handle 10 miles. Plus, my resting heart rate is about 10 beats higher then normal.

I know some are saying, "gosh! I couldnt run 5 miles now and I didn't have the virus"... Well, you could if you had been at it for a few years. So I dont3 mean to brag...

So the bottom line is that this virus does effect the cardiovascular system and I have read some articles that state what happened to me is typical. My job now is to not push it too much cause it has been fatal to some healthy individuals.

Thanks!

Reactions: amadeus

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are appreciated brother, and definitely have been missed. It always makes me wonder about a brother or sister who goes missing from here. And, I'm sorry you have been sick. I pray God to give you back full health and strength.
It's good to see you on here. And as far as those who insist on being sarcastic and mean and argumentative:

Matthew 13 28-29
"28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”

Praying you will feel better in the morning!
In Him,
nancy
thanks nancy!

It just occured to me we are Hijaking the thread. Sorry about that Trueman.

Reactions: Truman and Nancy

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About an hour and a half ago I was switching from one page to another on Face Book. For a fraction of a second I saw an image.
In it were two pictures: one on the left and one on the right.
In the one on the left was Barak Obama. He was sitting in a chair facing the camera. He was slouched. He looked old and haggard.
In the picture on the right was Hillary Clinton. She was also sitting in a chair. She was also slouched. She also looked old and haggard.
They both had on yellowish-brown frumpy-looking clothing that one would expect jail inmates to be wearing.
They both looked like they had given up hope.
I believe they are in custody.
Anyone else see this?

An optical illusion most likely. Christianity is nothing but full of disappointments, this day has sown me that

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, Amedeus! Of course I remember you! A prominent and excellent contributor! I am sure we disagreed (as I can't remember anyone whom I didn't 100% agree with) on a few issues, but I always looked forward to your insights.

The interesting thing is I recovered from harsh symptoms of covid within a few days. I am an avid weight lifter and long distance runner. While the weight training is going great, my cardiovascular endurance still is lagging after having been cleared 3-4 weeks later. Running 5 miles takes a lot longer and I am pretty much sure I can no longer handle 10 miles. Plus, my resting heart rate is about 10 beats higher then normal.

I know some are saying, "gosh! I couldnt run 5 miles now and I didn't have the virus"... Well, you could if you had been at it for a few years. So I dont3 mean to brag...

So the bottom line is that this virus does effect the cardiovascular system and I have read some articles that state what happened to me is typical. My job now is to not push it too much cause it has been fatal to some healthy individuals.

Thanks!
Thank you my friend! While probably there were some, I don't remember any specific disagreements between us. I do remember you as one whose posts I never purposely avoided as I certainly do some. I am an old man who cannot read read all of the many posts on this forum so the posts of certain people have been easy to exclude in my sifting. Yours were never like that.

Although you may have lost a lot physically with your illness I am glad to hear you are moving upward again. May we both also be moved upward in our walk with God.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
An optical illusion most likely. Christianity is nothing but full of disappointments, this day has sown me that
I used to think this until it was revealed to me that I was a genetic Levite, descended from a Levite attached to the tribe of Ephraim when the northern kingdom of the house of Israel went into exile 2,700 years ago.
Which makes me an heir of Abraham since I am a follower of Jesus Messiah.
The body of Christ is an equal but different part of God's people than I am of.
For me, this explains why I never quite fit there.
I believe in God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
O Israel, the Lord our God is One.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi yes, gets that way, even I walked away for a while. As far as media is concerned I dont trust any of it, cant even get teh weather right.

Reactions: Nancy and FHII

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You made a quote on my post...I got no alert.
I apologize.
My lack of understanding CB software and, together with my broken-down computer, which I'm just now realizing is causing me trouble, has caused me to suspect you of nefarious activity.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Christians should boycott FB, Twitter, and all social media totally since they specialize in Leftist propaganda and lies. I have never involved myself with any of these fraudulent web sites, which are actually controlled by China. All Big Tech is in China's pockets.

The mainstream media have taken advantage of the fact that no one has gone after them and actually prosecuted them for sedition and treason. And since the rule of law has been totally nullified in the USA, we can expect them to we worse than Pravda in its heyday.
I tend to agree, though I am involved in FB at the Lord's bequest. We dove into the belly of the beast with the end result the kingdom of the world becoming the kingdom of God, with the harvest of many souls to come. What an awesome God we serve! :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To me, it looked like a media image.
If what I saw was a vision, this is the first time I've seen one like it.
It is possible that it was this.
But it seems to me to have been a slip-up, a glitch, by whoever does the hands-on editing for FB, or their source.
FB may or may not have any knowledge of it.
The open vision I had of Jude 14,15 - 1 Enoch 1:9 - (1Enoch 2:1) was large, under a moonlit night sky and at a distance, 32 years ago.
Not to mention it was the first and only one of it's kind I've had.
To say it shocked me would be an understatement.
The recent shekinah was a real experience as the heat of the blazing rays burned me, pushed me back down into my chair and partially turned me to my right.
I thought I might be reduced to atoms.
It took about 24 hours before this experience registered in my memory.
It was the most powerful experience I ever recall having with God.
Just recounting it makes me feel like a melted ice cube, a puddle.
Closed visions I've had included mental images, or "pictures," and a little video made out of God's glory with a black background.
Then there are the more common ones that I can best describe as overhead transparencies super-imposed on whatever I'm looking at.
I had the distinct impression that the media image I saw was in real time.
Barak and Hillary looked totally defeated, like they had run out of hope.
They were both in interrogation rooms.
Having waited years to see this myself, I wanted to share my delight with my family here at CB.
God started showing me what was going on in American politics during, I believe, June of 2016.
Understand that I am using natural words in an attempt to describe the supernatural, or spiritual, God.
We'll see. :)