Different ideas

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ha well see if they "would rather," then "religions won't let them go" is not exactly the right characterization anymore is it
This is still true. they wont, a religion without people is nothing. Just imagine the all teh people of this world following Jesus, no religion, just us and Him as it was always meant to be, Let my people go, just imagine teh churches preaching, "go to Christ, He is teh only way". Just a dream.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is still true. they wont, a religion without people is nothing. Just imagine the all teh people of this world following Jesus, no religion, just us and Him as it was always meant to be, Let my people go, just imagine teh churches preaching, "go to Christ, He is teh only way". Just a dream.

Yes indeed...but I do believe that we will yet see that Day. When Jesus the Head has a people/church , so 100% dedicated to Him and yielded to His Voice..then we ALL as one, will move as His glorious Church. All following The Lamb.
That is what it was always intended..and He knows will shortly come to pass.
653.gif

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
That is what it was always intended..and He knows will shortly come to pass.
comes to pass when one leaves the world, so might be shortly, sure. Oh and also that starts right away at that point, but while you are new to it you are not going to like it much lol. Being content with nothing is hard; being happy or even joyous then is very hard. Or at least for me it is

but imo if one is waiting for Jesus to, what, come and do something else, before the kingdom can be realized? It is finished imo Christ is waiting on you, and if you are waiting for Jesus you are going to be disappointed

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
yes His voice, not the popes, the clergy, the priests, the laity, the cardinals, the Bishops, the bishoprics, mens doctrins, ets etc > His voice, that you are not listening to.

again you have it all wrong and continue to add error to error and confusion to confusion - see Lk 10:16 - twinc

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
again you have it all wrong and continue to add error to error and confusion to confusion - see Lk 10:16 - twinc
Error. hmm lets see. I dont promote a church I promote Jesus and it clearly states.

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

There is no other, so who is in error???

Joh_6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
Joh_6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Now who is it we are supposed to go to??

Joh 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
Joh 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
Joh 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
Joh 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
Joh 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

So many trying teh back door.....

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You would be susprised, "If you leave my church you wont go to heaven", for anyone who doesnt know Jesus that is certainly a very loaded gun.
ha well, seems like a loaded gun, but if you don't know Christ it is firing blanks anyway right. And if you do know Christ, it is firing blanks. So iow let the dead bury the dead, maybe

Marakorpa

Aug 26, 2017
Coffs Harbour NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
comes to pass when one leaves the world, so might be shortly, sure. Oh and also that starts right away at that point, but while you are new to it you are not going to like it much lol. Being content with nothing is hard; being happy or even joyous then is very hard. Or at least for me it is

but imo if one is waiting for Jesus to, what, come and do something else, before the kingdom can be realized? It is finished imo Christ is waiting on you, and if you are waiting for Jesus you are going to be disappointed

The Kingdom of Heaven is already established. That happened after Jesus tossed Satan and his angels down to "The vicinity of the earth" and the heavenly realm became clean of the influence of Satan.

But the question I would like to ask here is, what church will Jesus call to his flock, there are 40,000 or so Christian religions and many extra denominations of those ones. In Jesus time on earth he was at first only appealing to the Jews, and it was not for another 32 years before he opened up to the gentiles. After that the world went crazy with different doctrines and in the latter years after the mainstream churches were contested in doctrine, there has been a flock of flocks with different ideas. So do you think in amongst all this smorgasbord of religion there might be the one Truth and Jesus and Jehovah are saying 'Follow us'?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Truth and Jesus and Jehovah are saying 'Follow us'?
No just the Jehovas, Jesus is saying follow Him,

Rev_14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

And all religion does is say" you want Jesus you must come to us", Jesus says if you want Him go to Him. You are no different to te hJW's that came to my house, all brainwashed. I think you and BOL may have something in common, you are just nicer about it.

Armadillo

Aug 11, 2017
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are the church, collectively and we are the house, God's holiness is inside of us. Jesus is the head of the church and we are the body, Jesus is our focus and He isn't a doctrine or a denomination. Christ is living for us and through us and we are the temple of the Holy Spirit.

Marakorpa

Aug 26, 2017
Coffs Harbour NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No just the Jehovas, Jesus is saying follow Him,

Rev_14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

And all religion does is say" you want Jesus you must come to us", Jesus says if you want Him go to Him. You are no different to te hJW's that came to my house, all brainwashed. I think you and BOL may have something in common, you are just nicer about it.

Being brainwashed, does that mean the we have clean brains????
And here we have another Ism, the Jehovas....must be a new one, they pop up all the time, the little critters.

Marakorpa

Aug 26, 2017
Coffs Harbour NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We are the church, collectively and we are the house, God's holiness is inside of us. Jesus is the head of the church and we are the body, Jesus is our focus and He isn't a doctrine or a denomination. Christ is living for us and through us and we are the temple of the Holy Spirit.

WOW! I didn’t know that. Easy how someone can miss something when studying the Bible, Hey? Sorry, felling a little frivolous tonight.

Reactions: Armadillo

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Being brainwashed, does that mean the we have clean brains????
And here we have another Ism, the Jehovas....must be a new one, they pop up all the time, the little critters.
Just another religion trying to steal Gods people from Him.

Exo_8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

But your religion wont and most dont want to leave anyway, some prefer slavery to teh freedom that is in Christ Jesus.

Go tell BOL that your church is teh Lords church, shouldnt be too hard if you are right.

Might need a fire extinguisher...

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
But the question I would like to ask here is, what church will Jesus call to his flock, there are 40,000 or so Christian religions and many extra denominations of those ones.
my answer would be none of the above, but also all of them, wherever pure hearts are found, Living Stones are the Church. Seems to me that the parable of the Two Sons speaks directly to this

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So do you think in amongst all this smorgasbord of religion there might be the one Truth and Jesus and Jehovah are saying 'Follow us'?
no, but i suspect that between all of them the whole story is in there, most likely. God giving one sect the entire truth is our idea, i think, it prolly amounts to pride and vanity

Reactions: Helen