Disney Has Really Gone Downhill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mickey.png i have seen a trailer for "loki"
it is about manipulating time and also he is nude in a scene. except for his crotch area being covered.
there is also an old mickey cartoon from 1933 called the mad doctor.
Pluto is locked onto a machine
there is a chalkboard with "hybrid" equations.
mickey wakes up and it was his dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know why we ALL come here?
To learn how to CONTROL our emotions and our childish outbursts.
Now you pissed me off and you owe @TLHKAJ an oppology for your rudeness.
We are trying to warn you..
IT'S TIME TO GROW UP!

I'm done.

I
need to control my emotions??? Technically I didn't do anything that broke the rules, I was just asking somebody to please knock it off and leave me alone since it was the same response over and over. You cussed which broke the rules,.. but since I still consider you as a friend I'm not going to report you for it. And I'm not going to apologize for what I said because it was true,.. but I will admit that I shouldn't have said it and apologize for that much.

Everything I've written has been at the leading of the Lord on my heart, and written with His love. I will back off when I hear Him say to do so. It's up to you to push your sister away. That is your choice. I still care...

Now onto you,.. look,.. I don't want to push you away. I realize that you have good intentions and you speak out of love, but you seriously need to stop if you don't want to wind back up on my ignore list and God knows that I don't want to do that. Like,.. at ALL.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I
need to control my emotions??? Technically I didn't do anything that broke the rules, I was just asking somebody to please knock it off and leave me alone since it was the same response over and over. You cussed which broke the rules,.. but since I still consider you as a friend I'm not going to report you for it. And I'm not going to apologize for what I said because it was true,.. but I will admit that I shouldn't have said it and apologize for that much.

Now onto you,.. look,.. I don't want to push you away. I realize that you have good intentions and you speak out of love, but you seriously need to stop if you don't want to wind back up on my ignore list and God knows that I don't want to do that. Like,.. at ALL.
Sis, that is not a threat to me. I will do and say what my Father leads. The rest is up to you. I knew He highlighted you awhile back and brought you to my attention, because He desires to do a deep work in you. Deep ....not this surfacy, shallow stuff... He wants all of you.

If you want, we can be done....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 15504 i have seen a trailer for "loki"
it is about manipulating time and also he is nude in a scene. except for his crotch area being covered.
there is also an old mickey cartoon from 1933 called the mad doctor.
Pluto is is locked onto a machine
there is a chalkboard with "hybrid" equations.
mickey wakes up and it was his dream.
Wow, it's interesting to go back and see where they were leading, isn't it?

Reactions: lilygrace

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already said that I don't want that. That's why I'm asking you nicely for the last time to drop it.
I will ... unless and until He says to say something more. That is all I can commit to. If He calls my attention to something that needs truth spoken to it.... that's different.

Reactions: April_Rose

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure if it was mentioned, but Disney has been around since 1923, and even as old as I am, their weekly, Sunday evening show was such a joy as a kid.

Thing is, everything has gone down hill. I know there has always been evil in the world, but I really believe things took a huge turn for the worse in the 60's, which was led up too by the 50's when the television really started catching on. That made it easy for Satan to tempt the masses.

Tv's innocent years have long past.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well @Ziggy can calm down now as we've made nice now lol I know her heart was in the right place but I've learned that it really is best to stay out of somebody else's argument. After all, if she would have just relaxed for a moment she would have come to realize that we could work things out for ourselves. A lot of the time it just makes things worse if you try to get involved in somebody else's battle.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well @Ziggy can calm down now as we've made nice now lol I know her heart was in the right place but I've learned that it really is best to stay out of somebody else's argument. After all, if she would have just relaxed for a moment she would have come to realize that we could work things out for ourselves. A lot of the time it just makes things worse if you try to get involved in somebody else's battle.
DONE

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ohhhkay,... She didn't reply so I'm taking it as she's still ticked off at me even though we're friends again.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
April you're a joy to have on this forum. You have a good spirit. Disney may have gone down hill on some of their movies, but we haven't. And I think that's the point here. We don't need to be fixed, cause there's nothing wrong with us ;)

Reactions: April_Rose

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disney was at no point completely innocent. It honestly makes me sick to see my nieces and nephew watch all the Disney shows. Modern day, they are filled with rainbows and unicorns. Back years ago there was all kinds of racist subliminal messages. Not to mention all the sorcery over the years

I dont know if anyone saw the youtube documentary "in the shadows" before it got taken down. It was about a former Hollywood stuntman turned Christian exposing the film industry. He pointed out how one of the parents or main characters dies in almost every Disney movie. He said the reason for this is to cause trauma to a child at a young age, and make it very difficult for that child to choose between wrong and right

I loved the Lion King, Mulan and some other movies growing up but to be honest i want no part of Disney anymore. I do not look down on any Christians that do still watch Disney, but i pray God moves all of us away from the things that are negative influences on us

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy, I seriously am sorry. :( And thanks for your honest opinion Jeff and that you don't look down on people who do still like Disney. :)

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disney was at no point completely innocent. It honestly makes me sick to see my nieces and nephew watch all the Disney shows. Modern day, they are filled with rainbows and unicorns. Back years ago there was all kinds of racist subliminal messages. Not to mention all the sorcery over the years

I dont know if anyone saw the youtube documentary "in the shadows" before it got taken down. It was about a former Hollywood stuntman turned Christian exposing the film industry. He pointed out how one of the parents or main characters dies in almost every Disney movie. He said the reason for this is to cause trauma to a child at a young age, and make it very difficult for that child to choose between wrong and right

I loved the Lion King, Mulan and some other movies growing up but to be honest i want no part of Disney anymore. I do not look down on any Christians that do still watch Disney, but i pray God moves all of us away from the things that are negative influences on us

Walt Disney himself was adopted from an abusive home and lost his adoptive mother when she died from asphyxiation due to faulty workmanship in a house that he had bought her. It is fairly well known that Walt Disney was not only a paedophile who liked little boys but a satanist, a type of male witch, a 33rd-degree freemason and member of the Illuminati.

The Disney Occult Deception