Do ya’all…..?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is no doubt men HAVE people they Disagree with….which is Okay.

It is no doubt men HAVE enemies.
And WHO becomes a man’s ENEMY?
Not a MYSTERY…
* An ENEMY is one WHO plots, carries out their plots, to undermine another, corrupt an others TRUTH, LIBERTY with LIES, CHEATING, THEFT… AND THREATS “FOR” rejecting “their” underhanded PLOTS.
We are our own worst enemy.
And WHO is a “STRANGER” ?
A person you have NOT had contact with or previous knowledge of…
Know nothing of their “Standing, with or without the Lord God”….
AND “that you WOULD”…extend a helping hand offering of aid in their time of need….
Without regard of their Standing.
If God moves you by the spirit to speak, speak.
Lending a Hand…has been CORRUPTLY promoted (by the Government) AS fostering a lifelong lifestyle of becoming A BURDEN, to which the Government Decides and FORCES WHO will Pay, (TO THEM) WHO will Receive.
Upon Receipt (TO THEM), they take a LARGE cut, then dole out the SCRAPS, to those “THEY” determine “are Qualified”.
Paul said to respect authority and to pray for all people.
NOT Gods ORDER or WAY!
God left people to choose, and appointed those in the governing roles.
The Government’s PLOT…
* Taking a CUT. (Ie holding back a portion for themselves) paralleled to ACTS 5: 1-4
* repeatedly Doling out needles, drugs, electronics, money cards, abortions, tarps, land to squat on, paying workers to clean up their feces from public sidewalks and parks. etc.
Paul said we are to respect our governing authorities.
Glory to God,
Taken

Maybe you just need a reminder, if you stopped reading your bible, I’ll encourage you to get back in there…

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yahavah speaks to all people daily.

He is constantly calling out to all.

Psalm 19:1
The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship.
oh GOD does call , BUT NOT ALL ANSWER .
FOR WHEN I CALLED YE DID NOT ANSWER . watch out . only those who BELIEVE IN JESUS THE CHRIST
are OF GOD , are born again and do have eternal life .
ALL others are only in danger of the wrath of GOD .
TIME we preach JESUS CHRIST and time we fled the social inclusive co exist bridge building lie . that lie cannot save
but will damn all . and if i didnt love ya , i would not tell you so .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, when ever my family discuss any future plans, I always say “ God Willing”....I always end with God Bless....God is always drawn into my conversations ,with family, friends, even strangers...

Our mission is to spread the good news...we have the witness of the Holy Spirit in us...he can’t be denied.....it’s Gods will that we spread the good news....

Amen!

Job of A man “WITH-IN” Christ…
* control your MIND to be sub-servant to the HEARTS’ thoughts.
* spread the Word of God as a representative of the Lord God “according to” HIS Word.

Remembering LOVE to others…family, friends, strangers, enemies….IS ONLY POSSIBLE by, through, of the Power (Holy Spirit) of God. WithIN a man.

God Bless you,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh GOD does call , BUT NOT ALL ANSWER .
FOR WHEN I CALLED YE DID NOT ANSWER . watch out . only those who BELIEVE IN JESUS THE CHRIST
are OF GOD , are born again and do have eternal life .
ALL others are only in danger of the wrath of GOD .
TIME we preach JESUS CHRIST and time we fled the social inclusive co exist bridge building lie . that lie cannot save
but will damn all . and if i didnt love ya , i would not tell you so .

Yes.

God Bless you,
Taken

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Forgot to mention Taken, I always end my conversations with my Sons, saying I Love you, we never know what tomorrow may bring.....

Reactions: Taken

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remembering LOVE to others…family, friends, strangers, enemies….IS ONLY POSSIBLE by, through, of the Power (Holy Spirit) of God. WithIN a man.
That includes loving your government, even if they have corruption going on. Nero was alive in Paul’s day.. and he was a monster but Paul said to respect the governing authorities.

Many are terrified and scared as though the last days are around the corner and one world government is coming and whatever…

Doesn’t make it true… fear mongering… is a hurtful thing…

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think about how God continued to love Israel, even despite their lack of failures. It’s really awesome to know that even though the divorcement of Israel only came at the killing of the Son of God, and heavenly Jerusalem is instated, but the punishment and divorce was just in the sight of God killing off the rest of Israel in 70Ad. God is no longer mad at the world and the world has been reconciled back to himself.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Careful here how we tread, and with complete honesty:

What came first, the nudging of the will of God via his son, within us, to show us when and the way to love and express this love, with kindness, gentle words of love to others, family members and friends, or, did it come only by our own self-centered eagerness and own will and works to please all and even God, that really ignores God in mind and heart completely?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that’s good isn’t it? Praise be to the who calls daily and the blood is not on our hands today! Praise the LORD GOD.
Your mindset is incorrect my dear friend .
I know the heavens and earth declare his workman ship . BUt this is not how GOD calls us .
This is rather an excuse to feed your inward fears . You tell yourself
these things in order to feel comfort and peace within yourself by not pointing to the dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS .
look i know times are hard my friend . I understand sometimes one might have some fear .
But its why i comfort the feeble minded amongst us .
I am not gonna just hug ya and tell you all is well so that you feel better .
the truth is man is without excuse . i mean on a basic level LOOK around at creation
at the heavens , THERE HAS TO BE A CREATOR .
yet muslims , and other false religons can also say that and yet , and yet though they might know
of HIS EXISTANCE , they do not KNOW HIM and know not the way TO HIM .
and oh yes the blood of man is on our hands , IF , IF , we saw one who was lost
and that lost one of any religoin or atheist we communicated with and yet
we , we allowed them and even encouraged them as to the idea they are fine
As IS , then we lie unto them . I have talked to a few muslims .
I was always kind to them . but when we talked i spoke of JESUS CHRIST .
even when this one man , a muslim , tried to tell me that we all serve the same GOD anyway .
I , never once raised my voice in anger , never once yelled , but simply said , no we do not .
The only GOD is the GOD of abraham , of moses and that GOD TESTIFIED on the dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
WE DO NOT worship the same GOD . yes inclusive ways have entered into all religoins . that was thirteen years ago .
its been at work to merge us all to be as one . ALL to be as one UNDER A LIE that will save none .
IF even the unbeleiving IN JESUS CHRIST jew was told BY THE JESUS CHRIST ye are of your father the devil
DUDE cant no other religoin or mindset save or BE OF GOD .
GOD TESTIFIES OF JESUS , not a love that denies the need to BELIEVE ON HIM
but rather THE LOVE That says BELIEVE YE AND YE SHALL BE SAVED . Much blood is upon your hands mathew .
But i aint saying its too late for you . I am saying ITS TIME TO REPENT , get back in the bible for YOU
learn that JESUS , learn HIS doctrine , learn the SPIRIT INSPIRED doctrine the apostels also left us in their letters
and learn it well . LEARN IT WELL , for broad i say is the path that leadeth to HELL . but narrow the way that leads to life .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think about how God continued to love Israel, even despite their lack of failures. It’s really awesome to know that even though the divorcement of Israel only came at the killing of the Son of God, and heavenly Jerusalem is instated, but the punishment and divorce was just in the sight of God killing off the rest of Israel in 70Ad. God is no longer mad at the world and the world has been reconciled back to himself.
GOD did love ISRAEL . But STILL HE DESTROYED those who did not repent .
He warned and through the prophets warned . and those who did repent were spared
but unto all who did not they were destroyed . GOD spoke through the prophets
because HE desired none to perish , only when they heeded not , THEY DID PERISH .
NOW in these last days HE speaketh through the SON . FOR HE DESIRES NONE TO PERISH
but mark my words mathew , IF THEY REJECT THE GOSPEL they WILL . time we got us back in the bible
and stop allowing men to twist stuff

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forgot to mention Taken, I always end my conversations with my Sons, saying I Love you, we never know what tomorrow may bring.....

Wonderful!

We are a huggy, kiss, close family and same with friends…Can not ever extend too much of Gods Blessing upon them.

When the parents have the TRUTH, the TRUTH for the children Begins at home.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Careful here how we tread, and with complete honesty:

What came first, the nudging of the will of God via his son, within us, to show us when and the way to love and express this love, with kindness, gentle words of love to others, family members and friends, or, did it come only by our own self-centered eagerness and own will and works to please all and even God, that really ignores God in mind and heart completely?

Point expressed…
Via the power of man, man can extend love, kindness, etc. to whom they LIKE.

Via the power of God, “IN” a man, and the man “IN” Christ…(ie Converted…ie Born Again)….it is by, through, of His Power the same is extended, to whom a man DOES NOT LIKE, or an Enemy.

God Bless you,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd like to explore those passages with you. Which ones did you have in mind?
many have twisted those passages unto their own destruction .
Daniel , did he not always respect the authority of them kings and YET
and yet when they passed laws that contradicted GOD , ALL of a sudden he didnt do as the law and governing authorities had bid him do . abednego and others were the same way . they too prayed for leaders and those in authority
they too obeyed the laws of the land , UNTIL , UNTIL that a law was given which CONTRADICTED GOD .
they did not and would not BOW before the image , EVEN THOUGH the king nebb who they had always respected and honored ,
SAID IT WAS NOW LAW . folks are twisting things my friend .
The laws of the land and the leaders of the land ought to be respected and honored .
but the moment one cometh a giveth a law or command which contradicts GOD , THAT dung pile law WONT BE HEEDED OR FOLLOWED
it will be DENIED no matter the cost for doing so .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
beware the pulpits of men gone wrong .
As i was just explaining to red fan .
i have seen others do the same thing .
example . You know it is written that the woman must obey the husband .
which is true , UNTIL . until what said husband says CONTRADICTS GOD .
and a fine example of a very godly woman , of abigail can be seen .
NABAL SAID , HER HUSBAND TOLD them , NADA FOR YOU .
now this was TOLD to abigail . DID abagial then say , WELL IF MY HUSBAND SAID NO , I SAY NO .
OR did she rather do what was right in the sight of GOD and gave them food . exactly .
now another case .
many say that the woman cannot give counsel or advice to her husband etc .
BUT what did the wife of abraham tell abraham . She said cast out this woman and her son ........
and what DID GOD tell abraham . HEED THE VOICE of your wife ..........................
TOO many folks dont know how to rightly divide squat these days .
As far as women leading the church , YEAH , that SHOULD NOT BE DONE .
but we have many who cannot rightly divide truth anymore .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD did love ISRAEL . But STILL HE DESTROYED those who did not repent .
He warned and through the prophets warned . and those who did repent were spared
but unto all who did not they were destroyed . GOD spoke through the prophets
because HE desired none to perish , only when they heeded not , THEY DID PERISH .
NOW in these last days HE speaketh through the SON . FOR HE DESIRES NONE TO PERISH
but mark my words mathew , IF THEY REJECT THE GOSPEL they WILL . time we got us back in the bible
and stop allowing men to twist stuff

God DID to Israel, the SAME God does to Gentiles, who REJECT God…

God DID to Israel WHO believed in God, BUT could not ACCEPT JESUS….
A Temporary BLINDNESS….”FOR” the sake of the GENTILES to have opportunity to hear, learn, believe and TRUST, God and Jesus, IS the truth, life, way.

Jesus “FINISHED” what He was SENT to accomplish, and returned to Heaven.

However….there “IS” more to come…BEFORE God declares……IT IS “DONE”.

The “LAMB” of God shall “return” with the “144,000” virgin Israelites….to ENVOKE the greatest “REVIVAL” on Earth of the TRIBES of ISRAEL, having a “come to Jesus moment”.

Rev 14:
[1] And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Rev 16:
[17] And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Glory to God,
Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a leader of any cometh and says and teaches that which is contrary to GOD . GUESS WHO WONT BE HEEEDED . THEM FOLKS
or their doctrine .
For the lambs heed ONE VOICE . and if any other voice , no matter who or what they are or were in this world or churches
sayeth something contrary , THE LAMBS WONT BE HEEDING THEM VOICES .
KING JESUS HAS THE LAMBS . YES . HE DOES and they wont heed a voice that contradicts HIS VOICE , HIS WORDS
HIS TRUTH . THEY BEEN BORN FROM ABOVE and FOLLOW THE KING .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God DID to Israel, the SAME God does to Gentiles, who REJECT God…

God DID to Israel WHO believed in God, BUT could not ACCEPT JESUS….
A Temporary BLINDNESS….”FOR” the sake of the GENTILES to have opportunity to hear, learn, believe and TRUST, God and Jesus, IS the truth, life, way.

Jesus “FINISHED” what He was SENT to accomplish, and returned to Heaven.

However….there “IS” more to come…BEFORE God declares……IT IS “DONE”.

The “LAMB” of God shall “return” with the “144,000” virgin Israelites….to ENVOKE the greatest “REVIVAL” on Earth of the TRIBES of ISRAEL, having a “come to Jesus moment”.

Rev 14:
[1] And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Rev 16:
[17] And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Glory to God,
Taken
yea rather let us heed this warning .
IF the jews could be put to death under the law by two or three witnesses
if the jews could be cast out of their own city
HOW MUCH SORER a punishemnt for those WHO REJECTED THE NEW COVENANT and TROD JESUS , the DIRE NEED
to BELIEVE ON HIM , UNDER FOOT . HOW MUCH WORSE . IT SAYS WORSE , as in WORSE a punishment awaits those .
EVER WONDER WHY JESUS said , IT WILL BE WORSE FOR YOU THAN ER IT WAS FOR SODOM unto those who had rejected
who had refused to beleive on HIM as the CHRIST .
DO REMEMBER this the next time someone tries to sway us by using this lovey do crap to try and make void
the dire necessity to have to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
I am at war and have been at war against the social all inclusive co exist rainbow holding false love for years .
and by grace have been at war with it and by grace my i continue to warn against its false hope , false love lie .