Do ya’all…..?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do ya’ll….

Just curious questions….
Daily, practice applications….

Do ya’ll tell your spouse EVERY day…
God Bless you? I love you?

Do ya’ll tell your children (at home) EVERY day…God Bless you? I love you?

Do ya’ll greet your children, relatives, friends (adults visiting) With a hug and kiss? God Bless you? I love you?
Phone conversation…ending with a I love you? God Bless you?

Do ya’ll greet strangers, depart strangers with a God Bless you?

Glory to God. “He” loves all of His creations and desires they be IN His Likeness.

Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and yet , and yet i have another question to add to this .
For though a man tells all i love you and though he hugged everyone who came unto him
Is it really love to allow SIN UPON they neighbor .
and yet today its called love to allow sin upon thy neighbor , to not correct
and it is called hate to correct , to remind all of the dire NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
Are we , has the church become more focused on being a friend WITH THE WORLD
and just trying to get along .
While it is always do good unto all , its not GOOD to be unequally yoked with all .
WHILE it is good to pray for those who even persecute us , to even bless them
its not good to just allow them to remain in sin .
It is not good to allow them to beleive a lie .
Its not good to try and silence the preaching of the one true gospel
and its not good at all to believe the social inclusive co exist sin accepting broad road to GOD LIE .
SO while we do good unto all , THE ABSOLUTE BEST GOOD
we can do for them is PREACH JESUS THE CHRIST and the total dire need to believe on HIM .
and unto all who do believe , correct their sins and errors and do not allow their error to take them captive .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, when ever my family discuss any future plans, I always say “ God Willing”....I always end with God Bless....God is always drawn into my conversations ,with family, friends, even strangers...

Our mission is to spread the good news...we have the witness of the Holy Spirit in us...he can’t be denied.....it’s Gods will that we spread the good news....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, when ever my family discuss any future plans, I always say “ God Willing”....I always end with God Bless....God is always drawn into my conversations ,with family, friends, even strangers...

Our mission is to spread the good news...we have the witness of the Holy Spirit in us...he can’t be denied.
joy: joy: joy:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Our mission is to spread the good news...we have the witness of the Holy Spirit in us...he can’t be denied.....it’s Gods will that we spread the good news....
now for a trivia question my dear sister .
its an a or b choice .
the question is , AND WHAT IS THE GOOD NEWS . is it
A . GOD IS LOVE , it dont matter what you believe just do good works and have love
B . GOD IS LOVE , BELIEVE YE ON JESUS THE CHRIST AND YE SHALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE .and HE will work in you good works .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do ya’ll….

Just curious questions….
Daily, practice applications….

Do ya’ll tell your spouse EVERY day…
God Bless you? I love you?
What is it to you?
Do ya’ll tell your children (at home) EVERY day…God Bless you? I love you?
What is it to you?
Do ya’ll greet your children, relatives, friends (adults visiting) With a hug and kiss? God Bless you? I love you?
What is it to you?
Phone conversation…ending with a I love you? God Bless you?
What is it to you?
Do ya’ll greet strangers, depart strangers with a God Bless you?
What is it to you?
Glory to God. “He” loves all of His creations and desires they be IN His Likeness.
Yes, and many people “know” that God loves them.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is it to you?

What is it to you?

What is it to you?

What is it to you?

What is it to you?

Yes, and many people “know” that God loves them.
i would like to focus on this last response .
You wrote , YES and many people KNOW that GOD loves them .
but it is GOD or god .
many false religions believe that their so called god loves them .
but they dont follow or LOVE THE GOD WHO SENT HIS CHRIST .
thus it will prosper them nothing .
and even within christendom , many defend their sin and yet say GOD loves me , GOD IS LOVE as they use that love to justify
their sin . But GOD is not, CHRIST IS NOT the minstir of sin . so what god is it they do love , the god who accepts
their sin . Notice i wrote the god and not THE GOD . satan is highly clever indeed
and sure can present another gospel , another jesus , another version of what it calleth god . watch out and beware .
but i do have good news . The born again lambs HEED THE VOICE OF JESUS CHRIST and another jesus they will not follow .
the born again lambs HEED the CHRIST of GOD and not the anti christ of the dragon .
JESUS HAS HIS SHEEP . and they have overcome the false shepards , FOR GREATER IS JESUS THE CHRIST , HE WHO IS WITHIN THEM
than He who is in the world . BANK ON IT . TIME TO TRUST IN , HOPE IN , HAVE ALL FAITH IN , JESUS THE CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This type of thread is looking in to what you do, and not Christ in you which does the work.

It just puffing up of the flesh.

Look at me and what I do, in my opinion. And not what Christ does in and through you.

God ain’t looking for you to puff your flesh up, but become humble and lowly, and be spirit lead, not fleshly lead.

Be careful of rote religion.

Reactions: APAK

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s good isn’t it?
not if they follow another god .
cause another god cannot save them .
TIME we preached the real gospel to all .
Time again to preach the true gospel of GOD to all while doing good unto them .
Ye cannot omit the gospel and simply preach to do good works . it wont save a soul .
if they love and embrace another god or another gospel
they are not HIS , they are not born again , they are not saved but are still dead in sin and a servant to the darkness .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not if they follow another god .
Okay. Thank you for sharing your concerns. Who knows the God on their heart? Is it one who leads to loving? Maybe. Who knows to many people to be concerned with. It’s a day to day choosing, death could be tomorrow.

Reactions: APAK

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This type of thread is looking in to what you do, and not Christ in you which does the work.

It just puffing up of the flesh.

Look at me and what I do, in my opinion. And not what Christ does in and through you.

God ain’t looking for you to puff your flesh up, but become humble and lowly, and be spirit lead, not fleshly lead.

Be careful of rote religion.
Then go back and read my trivia question mathrew . and look at ritas response .
i made sure to say HE also works IN US .
but mark my words well . NO man who is born again , born of the SPIRIT would call JESUS accursed . seperate JESUS OUT
any who follows another religoin and believes not JESUS IS THE CHRIST is calling CHRIST accursed .
AND know this too . ITS ONLY BY THE SPIRIT WE DO CALL HIM LORD .
see if one is born again ITS JESUS THE CHRIST THEY ARE calling LORD , MESSIAH , CHRIST . FOR IT IS BY the SPIRIT
they do so . the born again of TRULY OF JESUS CHRIST and they will POINT TO HE and HE ALONE
all things HE DID teach are written upon their hearts . THEY WOULD embrace it not reject it .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and yet , and yet i have another question to add to this .
For though a man tells all i love you and though he hugged everyone who came unto him
Is it really love to allow SIN UPON they neighbor .
and yet today its called love to allow sin upon thy neighbor , to not correct
and it is called hate to correct , to remind all of the dire NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
Are we , has the church become more focused on being a friend WITH THE WORLD
and just trying to get along .
While it is always do good unto all , its not GOOD to be unequally yoked with all .
WHILE it is good to pray for those who even persecute us , to even bless them
its not good to just allow them to remain in sin .
It is not good to allow them to beleive a lie .
Its not good to try and silence the preaching of the one true gospel
and its not good at all to believe the social inclusive co exist sin accepting broad road to GOD LIE .
SO while we do good unto all , THE ABSOLUTE BEST GOOD
we can do for them is PREACH JESUS THE CHRIST and the total dire need to believe on HIM .
and unto all who do believe , correct their sins and errors and do not allow their error to take them captive .

It is no doubt men HAVE people they Disagree with….which is Okay.

It is no doubt men HAVE enemies.
And WHO becomes a man’s ENEMY?
Not a MYSTERY…
* An ENEMY is one WHO plots, carries out their plots, to undermine another, corrupt an others TRUTH, LIBERTY with LIES, CHEATING, THEFT… AND THREATS “FOR” rejecting “their” underhanded PLOTS.

And WHO is a “STRANGER” ?
A person you have NOT had contact with or previous knowledge of…
Know nothing of their “Standing, with or without the Lord God”….
AND “that you WOULD”…extend a helping hand offering of aid in their time of need….
Without regard of their Standing.

Lending a Hand…has been CORRUPTLY promoted (by the Government) AS fostering a lifelong lifestyle of becoming A BURDEN, to which the Government Decides and FORCES WHO will Pay, (TO THEM) WHO will Receive.
Upon Receipt (TO THEM), they take a LARGE cut, then dole out the SCRAPS, to those “THEY” determine “are Qualified”.

NOT Gods ORDER or WAY!

The Government’s PLOT…
* Taking a CUT. (Ie holding back a portion for themselves) paralleled to ACTS 5: 1-4
* repeatedly Doling out needles, drugs, electronics, money cards, abortions, tarps, land to squat on, paying workers to clean up their feces from public sidewalks and parks. etc.

Glory to God,
Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. Thank you for sharing your concerns. Who knows the God on their heart? Is it one who leads to loving? Maybe. Who knows to many people to be concerned with. It’s a day to day choosing, death could be tomorrow.
oh its easy to discern the GOD or tha god that is on their heart . THE GOD DRAWS TO JESUS CHRIST , a god draws
to itself , themselves , their own works , their own righteouness . and that is no god anyone wants to follow .
THE GOD , THE ONLY GOD TESTIFIED OF and GAVE TESTIMONY OF , JESUS THE CHRIST
not some wacked out version of love that says it dont matter what religoin one believes or etc so long as they just love .
THE PROBLEM today mathew is
that this other version of love has become their god . and the GOD of the bible and HIS CHRIST they have no regard for at all .
its not looking good mathew .
NEVER forget there is a love that cometh of the world
There is aslo the LOVE that cometh of GOD . these two are contrary the one to the other .
though they might talk about doing some good works , the love of the world WONT POINT TO the dire necessity
to have BELEIVED ON JESUS CHRIST and it will honor sins too . watch out. watch out
for many are now under the guise of this wordly version of love which is leading them away FROM
the ONLY TRUTH that could have set them free , that could have saved them .