Do ya’all…..?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
many have twisted those passages unto their own destruction .
Daniel , did he not always respect the authority of them kings and YET
and yet when they passed laws that contradicted GOD , ALL of a sudden he didnt do as the law and governing authorities had bid him do . abednego and others were the same way . they too prayed for leaders and those in authority
they too obeyed the laws of the land , UNTIL , UNTIL that a law was given which CONTRADICTED GOD .
they did not and would not BOW before the image , EVEN THOUGH the king nebb who they had always respected and honored ,
SAID IT WAS NOW LAW . folks are twisting things my friend .
The laws of the land and the leaders of the land ought to be respected and honored .
but the moment one cometh a giveth a law or command which contradicts GOD , THAT dung pile law WONT BE HEEDED OR FOLLOWED
it will be DENIED no matter the cost for doing so .

Gods direction in Willingly Agreeing to obey Civil Authorities has a CAVEAT…to do as they SAY…WHEN what they say IS in Agreement WITH God…

Additionally, IF their word IS NOT in Agreement with God….refuse to DO….but expect, they may threaten you…don’t worry about it…arrest you…go willingly.

The Founders of America, based their Government outline (Constitution, A FIXED OBJECTIVE Standard) on Gods SAME Standards and Principles….

Even saying, IF a law is OUTSIDE of the Constitutions LIMIT, it is no law at all.

Glory to God,
Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God DID to Israel, the SAME God does to Gentiles, who REJECT God…

God DID to Israel WHO believed in God, BUT could not ACCEPT JESUS….
A Temporary BLINDNESS….”FOR” the sake of the GENTILES to have opportunity to hear, learn, believe and TRUST, God and Jesus, IS the truth, life, way.

Jesus “FINISHED” what He was SENT to accomplish, and returned to Heaven.

However….there “IS” more to come…BEFORE God declares……IT IS “DONE”.

The “LAMB” of God shall “return” with the “144,000” virgin Israelites….to ENVOKE the greatest “REVIVAL” on Earth of the TRIBES of ISRAEL, having a “come to Jesus moment”.

Rev 14:
[1] And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Rev 16:
[17] And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Glory to God,
Taken
how much WORSE . keep it mind . keep it mind . for he who denies JESUS IS THE CHRIST
is anti christ . it dont say oh he who denies JESUS is the CHRIST , yet did some good lovey do is okay with GOD .
IT said ANTI CHRIST . that dont sound good do it .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yea rather let us heed this warning .
IF the jews could be put to death under the law by two or three witnesses
if the jews could be cast out of their own city
HOW MUCH SORER a punishemnt for those WHO REJECTED THE NEW COVENANT and TROD JESUS , the DIRE NEED
to BELIEVE ON HIM , UNDER FOOT . HOW MUCH WORSE . IT SAYS WORSE , as in WORSE a punishment awaits those .
EVER WONDER WHY JESUS said , IT WILL BE WORSE FOR YOU THAN ER IT WAS FOR SODOM unto those who had rejected
who had refused to beleive on HIM as the CHRIST .
DO REMEMBER this the next time someone tries to sway us by using this lovey do crap to try and make void
the dire necessity to have to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
I am at war and have been at war against the social all inclusive co exist rainbow holding false love for years .
and by grace have been at war with it and by grace my i continue to warn against its false hope , false love lie .

Remembering…no need to fight a battle the Lord has already won!!

He has OVERCOME the World…
Done deal….and so too is it the same for every individual IN whom is Gods Power.

Amen!

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Ritajanice

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gods direction in Willingly Agreeing to obey Civil Authorities has a CAVEAT…to do as they SAY…WHEN what they say IS in Agreement WITH God…

Additionally, IF their word IS NOT in Agreement with God….refuse to DO….but expect, they may threaten you…don’t worry about it…arrest you…go willingly.

The Founders of America, based their Government outline (Constitution, A FIXED OBJECTIVE Standard) on Gods SAME Standards and Principles….

Even saying, IF a law is OUTSIDE of the Constitutions LIMIT, it is no law at all.

Glory to God,
Taken
yeah but even they made a mistake or two .
and worse the church bought it .
example .
remember when instead of trying to preach the biblical truth
the church was encouraged to rather use the constitution to debate homosexual marriage .
I KNEW THE MOMENT they did that , THEY LOST .
because the consitution says that all men have the right to pursuit of happiness . THEY LOST .
see when the church got taught to try and debate WITHOUT the bible but rather through human reasoning
IT LOSES EVERYTIME . Trying to debate through science , a joke
trying to debate through physcology , a joke .
NO WE GOTTA GET UP and BIBLE UP and debate with that book .
I mean scientists are not told , you cannot debate through science
physcologists are not told when you debate dont do so through your books and reasons
YET WHEN THE SO CALLED CHURCH GETS TOLD , debate through reason not the bible , THEY DO JUST THAT .
what a joke , well it would be if it were funny . WE LOSE when we try and debate by thier carnal knowlege .
BUT Hey the devil knew and knows that . NOPE . TIS TIME WE BIBLE UP and use that TRUTH as well .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Done deal….and so too is it the same for every individual IN whom is Gods Power.

Amen!

Glory to God,
Taken
might wanna explain that . cause paul and other apostels continually fought the good fight of faith .
That ol whore and her incluisve message gonna be exposed on my watch
and JESUS and bible doctrine is gonna be pushed and taught unto all on my watch .
ITS a fight my friend . To contend and defend for the true faith . And it aint done or over till JESUS COME
or we draw our last breath .
FOLKS keep wondering why it has got so bad , WELL WHEN LIPS ARE SILENCED , EVIL GONNA GROW
and keep on growing as less and less do warn and expose it .
WHEN THE LIPS of the church be silenced , DONT EXPECT GREAT LIGHT TO SUDDENLY SHINE .
when correction stops , dont expect someting good to come out of it .
THIS lambs lips aint gonna cease and may they not cease to warn and to encourage all.
to point to TRUTH and to expose the lies . let more do this .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amen!

Glory to God,
Taken
yet many know not or have not the POWER OF GOD .
many have a form of godliness and yet DENY the POWER thereof .
what is the power of GOD . IT IS THE GOSPEL OF GOD , the POWER OF GOD .
but for sake of unity lovey do crap more and more shut their mouth and just go with the lovey do flow .
The lets just get along and find common ground lie .
the lets tear down walls and build bridges lie .
THERE IS ONLY ONE BRIDGE TO GOD . and no other name or religoin is that bridge .
JESUS CHRIST . only name that saves , only ONE WHO CAN .
so oh yeah the false unity we are one lovey do lie , IT IS GETTING EXPOSED and POSED ON my watch .
AND THE DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS , that be the saying that gets said on my watch .
I have nothing in common with the old man , with false religoins , or with the world .
ITS JESUS we better be preaching and always remember JESUS IS NOT THE MINSITIR OF SIN
so he wont be holding up rainbows of inclusivity and diversity either .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amen!

Glory to God,
Taken
Guess i sound a wee bit grave to this generation . but if you think i am grave
TRY reading what paul wrote to those who sinned and had not yet repented . WOW he sounds way more grave than ever i did .
THIS GENERATION has LOST SOMETHING HUGE and sadly most of christendom no longer realizes what IT has LOST
or that it is LOST . we gotta do somethingtaken . SO the volunteer phase for the recruitment phase is over .
ITS DRAFT TIME . YA BEEN DRAFTED . GET UP and warn . because the day cometh and is soon to come
WHEN THE DOOR GONNA SHUT . WHEN IT DO , its too late to warn , ONLY WAILNIG FROM OUTSIDE shall be heard .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken , ya been drafted , no running to canada . stand and fight my friend .

I don’t have to fight them. I can ignore them, not tolerate them, remove myself from their presence. And ask Gods Blessing on His People and our Nation…
The TRUMP has sounded….MAGA coincidence ?

Glory to God,
Taken

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now for a trivia question my dear sister .
its an a or b choice .
the question is , AND WHAT IS THE GOOD NEWS . is it
A . GOD IS LOVE , it dont matter what you believe just do good works and have love
B . GOD IS LOVE , BELIEVE YE ON JESUS THE CHRIST AND YE SHALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE .and HE will work in you good works .
B

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd like to explore those passages with you. Which ones did you have in mind?
If you tell me “no this is not what it means” I’ll more than likely not take your word for it, it sure here is Romans 13. Written to the people at Rome.

”All of you must obey the government rulers. Everyone who rules was given the power to rule by God. And all those who rule now were given that power by God.

So anyone who is against the government is really against something God has commanded. Those who are against the government bring punishment on themselves.

People who do right don’t have to fear the rulers. But those who do wrong must fear them.

Do you want to be free from fearing them? Then do only what is right, and they will praise you.

Rulers are God’s servants to help you. But if you do wrong, you have reason to be afraid. They have the power to punish, and they will use it.

They are God’s servants to punish those who do wrong. So you must obey the government, not just because you might be punished, but because you know it is the right thing to do. And this is why you pay taxes too.

Those rulers are working for God, and they give all their time to the work of ruling. Give everyone what you owe them. If you owe them any kind of tax, then pay it.

Show respect to those you should respect. And show honor to those you should honor. You should owe nothing to anyone, except that you will always owe love to each other.

The person who loves others has done all that the law commands. The law says, “You must not commit adultery, you must not murder anyone, you must not steal, you must not want what belongs to someone else.”

All these commands and all other commands are really only one rule: “Love your neighbor the same as you love yourself.” Love doesn’t hurt others.

So loving is the same as obeying all the law. I say this because you know that we live in an important time. Yes, it is now time for you to wake up from your sleep.

Our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is almost finished. The day is almost here. So we should stop doing whatever belongs to darkness. We should prepare ourselves to fight evil with the weapons that belong to the light.

We should live in a right way, like people who belong to the day. We should not have wild parties or be drunk.

We should not be involved in sexual sin or any kind of immoral behavior. We should not cause arguments and trouble or be jealous.

But be like the Lord Jesus Christ, so that when people see what you do, they will see Christ. Don’t think about how to satisfy the desires of your sinful self.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭13‬:‭1‬-‭14‬ ‭ERV‬‬

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you tell me “no this is not what it means” I’ll more than likely not take your word for it, it sure here is Romans 13. Written to the people at Rome.

”All of you must obey the government rulers. Everyone who rules was given the power to rule by God. And all those who rule now were given that power by God.

So anyone who is against the government is really against something God has commanded. Those who are against the government bring punishment on themselves.

People who do right don’t have to fear the rulers. But those who do wrong must fear them.

Do you want to be free from fearing them? Then do only what is right, and they will praise you.

Rulers are God’s servants to help you. But if you do wrong, you have reason to be afraid. They have the power to punish, and they will use it.

They are God’s servants to punish those who do wrong. So you must obey the government, not just because you might be punished, but because you know it is the right thing to do. And this is why you pay taxes too.

Those rulers are working for God, and they give all their time to the work of ruling. Give everyone what you owe them. If you owe them any kind of tax, then pay it.

Show respect to those you should respect. And show honor to those you should honor. You should owe nothing to anyone, except that you will always owe love to each other.

The person who loves others has done all that the law commands. The law says, “You must not commit adultery, you must not murder anyone, you must not steal, you must not want what belongs to someone else.”

All these commands and all other commands are really only one rule: “Love your neighbor the same as you love yourself.” Love doesn’t hurt others.

So loving is the same as obeying all the law. I say this because you know that we live in an important time. Yes, it is now time for you to wake up from your sleep.

Our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is almost finished. The day is almost here. So we should stop doing whatever belongs to darkness. We should prepare ourselves to fight evil with the weapons that belong to the light.

We should live in a right way, like people who belong to the day. We should not have wild parties or be drunk.

We should not be involved in sexual sin or any kind of immoral behavior. We should not cause arguments and trouble or be jealous.

But be like the Lord Jesus Christ, so that when people see what you do, they will see Christ. Don’t think about how to satisfy the desires of your sinful self.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭13‬:‭1‬-‭14‬ ‭ERV‬‬
When Paul wrote his letter to the Romans, Nero was Emperor - still a teenager, but already beginning to show his true colors (although Paul may not have been aware of it yet). It's hard to believe that Paul was counseling the Romans to do whatever Nero might say to do. (If Nero insisted that Christians worship the Roman gods on penalty of being thrown to the lions, what would Paul want the Christians of Rome to do?)

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Paul wrote his letter to the Romans, Nero was Emperor - still a teenager, but already beginning to show his true colors (although Paul may not have been aware of it yet). It's hard to believe that Paul was counseling the Romans to do whatever Nero might say to do. (If Nero insisted that Christians worship the Roman gods on penalty of being thrown to the lions, what would Paul want the Christians of Rome to do?)
It is hard to believe but Paul wrote what was to be done. It didn’t mean they had to deny Christ though. That was the only thing.

Reactions: RedFan

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God DID to Israel, the SAME God does to Gentiles, who REJECT God…

God DID to Israel WHO believed in God, BUT could not ACCEPT JESUS….
A Temporary BLINDNESS….”FOR” the sake of the GENTILES to have opportunity to hear, learn, believe and TRUST, God and Jesus, IS the truth, life, way.

Jesus “FINISHED” what He was SENT to accomplish, and returned to Heaven.

However….there “IS” more to come…BEFORE God declares……IT IS “DONE”.

The “LAMB” of God shall “return” with the “144,000” virgin Israelites….to ENVOKE the greatest “REVIVAL” on Earth of the TRIBES of ISRAEL, having a “come to Jesus moment”.

Rev 14:
[1] And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Rev 16:
[17] And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Glory to God,
Taken
a reminder to society and to all who dwell on the planet called earth .
IF gender , according to the lost , does not DEFINE gender
then why does removing or altering it AFFIRM gender . insanity seemth to know no bounds of reality .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That’s why I believe those which he encouraged the Saints in Rome to do, we should carry that on here in any place we live or go to, but if it was to deny God above that would not be done. They can go ahead and kill me.

But so many people focus on the last days and assume that we should be fighting our governments, which is backwards thinking. You can get laws changed and what not that is fine but to fight them is stupid.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
now for a trivia question my dear sister .
its an a or b choice .
the question is , AND WHAT IS THE GOOD NEWS . is it
A . GOD IS LOVE , it dont matter what you believe just do good works and have love
B . GOD IS LOVE , BELIEVE YE ON JESUS THE CHRIST AND YE SHALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE .and HE will work in you good works .
B. God is love. Believe ye on Jesus the Christ and ye shall have eternal life and He will work in you good works.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
B. God is love. Believe ye on Jesus the Christ and ye shall have eternal life and He will work in you good works.
:Bestest: joy:joy:joy::Bestest:
warning , alert . TIME is running out , let all point to JESUS CHRIST while there still be time to do so .
repeat , alert , alert , the COMING OF THE KING draws nigh . and though many mock
and say alas we could have many years , HEED THEM NOT .

• Love

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
might wanna explain that . cause paul and other apostels continually fought the good fight of faith .

Fight has multiple meanings…
Any Fight IS a “Conflict”.

Fight can be INTERNAL;
Applies to an individual.
Their Fight can Be Between their MINDS thoughts and HEARTS thoughts.

Fight can be Between ManKind and ManKind;
Applies to “A” ManKind or “GROUP” of ManKind AGAINST “A” ManKIND or “GROUP” of ManKINd.
Their Fight can BE OVER, Religious Beliefs, Land Ownership, Moral Beliefs, Political Beliefs, Educational Beliefs, Food, Bartering, Trade, Buying, Selling, Power, Control, etc.
** HOW They (ManKIND) BROADLY Fight….IS the bottom line…
“OFTEN” with any and all DECEPTIVE, underhanded, corrupt, threatening, forceful ways and means.

Jesus’ Promoted “GOOD FIGHT” is Expressly; with Love, Truth, Honor, Upstanding Morals, Righteousness….
Be that FIGHT;
* Regarding…one person Internally between his Mind thoughts and his Hearts thoughts
* Regarding….between family
* Regarding….between friends
* Regarding….between neighbors
* Regarding….between strangers
* Regarding….between enemies
* Regarding….between nations
* Regarding….between religions
* Regarding….between trades, barring, selling, buying, ie agreements.

Jesus’ “Good FIGHT”….is FIRST and FOREMOST based ON….THREE THINGS.
* A man “WITH” Him. (He not with the man)
* A man “WITH-IN” Him. (He within the man)
* A man “WITH-OUT” Him. (He not with /man

* A man “WITH” Him:
….CAN LEAVE Him.
* A man “WITH-IN” Him;
….Can NEVER LEAVE Him. (Aka…OSAS)

* A man “WITH-OUT” Him, may join Him, may not ever join Him…(the man has until his bodily death to decide.)

A man….WHO Can NEVER LEAVE Him…
IS the One WHO is “equipped” TO FIGHT the GOOD FIGHT.

Equipped ? Gods POWER “IN” Him.

Good Fight ? Regardless of an OTHER man, Regardless of an OTHER group of men….deceiving, conniving, threatening, controlling THAT MAN to GO AGAINST GOD….THAT MAN CAN NEVER GO AGAINST GOD. He will ALWAYS, (regardless of Threat), STAND WITH God.

A man “WITH-IN” God…has LIKE Jesus, Already WON the Battle.

John 16:
[33] These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

1John.4
[4] Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1John.5
[4] For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
[5] Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Glory to God,
Taken

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
:Bestest: joy:joy:joy::Bestest:
warning , alert . TIME is running out , let all point to JESUS CHRIST while there still be time to do so .
repeat , alert , alert , the COMING OF THE KING draws nigh . and though many mock
and say alas we could have many years , HEED THEM NOT .
I’m not complaining. More than happy to call it a day down here. My bags are packed and I’m sat in the departure lounge, looking out the window for Him. Praise the glorious Lord.