Do you believe biblically today, we should cause division?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't their not being attracted to the churches because they are unbelievers? 1 Corinthians 1:18
Must all unbelievers remain always unbelievers?
Were we not dead like all of them before God call us and we received what Jesus brought?

Consider our new spirit and our new heart:

"And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them." Ezek 36:23-27

"For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." Acts 2:39

Abigail

Jan 29, 2022
Brookside
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Must all unbelievers remain always unbelievers?
Were we not dead like all of them before God call us and we received what Jesus brought?

Consider our new spirit and our new heart:

"And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them." Ezek 36:23-27

"For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." Acts 2:39
Isn't that the point though? Those who don't believe in God would never hear God calling would they? I'm thinking of Romans 8.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't that the point though? Those who don't believe in God would never hear God calling would they? I'm thinking of Romans 8.
Consider this:

"That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world." John 1:9

That verse does not say, "every man born again or born from above". In effect it is saying, as I understand it, every person born of a woman. They were all dead. We were all dead when born to our natural mothers, that is dead to God for we were children of our first parents, Adam and Eve. They died when they disobeyed God.

But God left men with hope, that glimmer of light in John 1:9. It is not salvation, but only hope! It is the Father drawing carnal men toward Him or better said, toward His Son by whom a person might be saved:

"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:44

"...I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10 More abundantly than that glimmer!

Seeing the glimmer, we may approach the Light and immerse ourselves in the Light and really Live! Our choice!

Jesus brought Life where everyone was in death. The Father directed people to the Light in which was real Life!

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

Reactions: Abigail