Do you believe in aliens?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe in aliens?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Aliens are demons

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that where the "Cave men" came from then?
I thought they were pre-this creation...along with the Dinosaurs.. but maybe they were here but outside the Garden.

But, if so why? What was their purpose ? Why had God created them?
ie..either before this creation or before the Garden?

I have no understanding on them at all, or where they fit.
The dinosaurs were pre Adamic. The cavemen were what some people descended to being.

But as science is proven, even the Neanderthal were human.

When you look at these pictures think about how some tribes in Africa and on isolated islands look. Would you say they are not human?

https://www.quora.com/Cavemen-What-did-cave-people-look-like

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The dinosaurs were pre Adamic. The cavemen were what some people descended to being.

When you look at these pictures think about how some tribes in Africa and on isolated islands look. Would you say they are not human?

But, how come they are all very dark skinned?
I've never seen pictures of them dark before...the constructed pictures I've seen where all light. So why would they think that they were all dark like that? Strange.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is that where the "Cave men" came from then?
I thought they were pre-this creation...along with the Dinosaurs.. but maybe they were here but outside the Garden.

But, if so why? What was their purpose ? Why had God created them?
ie..either before this creation or before the Garden?

I have no understanding on them at all, or where they fit.

People come in different ethnicities. I believe that God created people with different characteristics and this from the beginning. The southern people were dark skinned. The northern people were light skinned. The eastern people were yellow tinged...with the Asian features we know of today. The western people were red tinged...

The middle east was like a melting pot were all people mingled...thus bringing in a brown skinned amalgamation.

The bible is very specific about it's subject. It is NOT a history of all mankind...but a geneology of a specific people coming to Jesus Christ.

God is very colourful and creative. Just look at all the different kinds of animals and plants there are.

So then God created mankind with this kind of creativity.

I don't believe that Noah's sons married vastly different wives in order to create the ethnic groups we see today. I se the opposite is true. People have migrated from the 4 regions of the world...so that they intersect and mingle.

Cain went out into a world where people were migrating from all points of the compass.

Reactions: Nancy

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, how come they are all very dark skinned?
I've never seen pictures of them dark before...the constructed pictures I've seen where all light. So why would they think that they were all dark like that? Strange.
Assumptions by the artists of a close relationship to apes.

Note they are no longer covered with hair and walking on all fours.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, Christians marrying non Christians and having kids do produce giants. Lab tests prove it.
you don]t have to be a christian and a none Christian to produce "tall people".

D

Dave L

you don]t have to be a christian and a none Christian to produce "tall people".
But Nephilim don't exist in churches as sons and daughters of Christian parents today. That's your "lab test".

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The dinosaurs were pre Adamic.
There was nothing *pre-Adamic* on earth. It was without form, or formless (tohu) and void, or empty (va bohu).

The dinosaurs were created along with all the other land animals on the 6th day of creation, and were rendered extinct in the Flood.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was nothing *pre-Adamic* on earth. It was without form, or formless (tohu) and void, or empty (va bohu).

2 The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. yen.P -l;[ .$,v{x.w .Wh{b'w .Wh{t#st08414 h't.y'h #,r'a'h.w#st0776 ? ~Iy'M;h#st04325 yen.P -l;[ t,p,x;r.m ~yih{l/a#st0430 ;x.Wr.w ~w{h.t

The KJV Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
Strong's Number:
01961 Browse Lexicon
Original Word
Word Origin
hyh a primitive root [compare (01933)]
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
Hayah TWOT - 491
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
haw-yaw Verb
Definition
  1. to be, become, come to pass, exist, happen, fall out
    1. (Qal)
      1. ----- 1a
    2. to happen, fall out, occur, take place, come about, come to pass 1a
    3. to come about, come to pass
      1. to come into being, become 1a
    4. to arise, appear, come 1a
    5. to become 1a
      1. to become 1a
      2. to become like 1a
      3. to be instituted, be established
      4. to be 1a
    6. to exist, be in existence 1a
    7. to abide, remain, continue (with word of place or time) 1a
    8. to stand, lie, be in, be at, be situated (with word of locality) 1a
    9. to accompany, be with
    10. (Niphal)
      1. to occur, come to pass, be done, be brought about
      2. to be done, be finished, be gone
God does not create chaos. There was no need for him to two step it.

Listen to linguists on this issue. Became not was.

Obviously you refuse to read
:Commentaries by CoreIssue

.That The dinosaurs were created along with all the other land animals on the 6th day of creation, and were rendered extinct in the Flood.

The Flood did not render any species extinct. It preserves them all. Read your bible liar!.

Yet again you call GOD

Genesis 6:20 New International Version (NIV)
20 Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Your post #91 was good, and I agree, ....but it "got lost"...hidden behind , and lost within the Quotes. It got attached to Enoch's quote. :(
And hard to guess who said what.
I think you must be cutting off the last ]
After the word [/QUOTE]
When that happens a persons whole post get attached within the quote that he is quoting. ( if you can understand that?)
You have done it a couple of times. Which is a pity as your response gets lost and stuck behind...

Hope this helps.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post #91 was good, and I agree, ....but it "got lost"...hidden behind , and lost within the Quotes. It got attached to Enoch's quote. :(
And hard to guess who said what.
I think you must be cutting off the last ]
After the word [/QUOTE]
When that happens a persons whole post get attached within the quote that he is quoting. ( if you can understand that?)
You have done it a couple of times. Which is a pity as your response gets lost and stuck behind...

Hope this helps.
I couldn't see anything wrong but just in case here's a fresh repeat.

The dinosaurs were created along with all the other land animals on the 6th day of creation, and were rendered extinct in the Flood.

The KJV Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
Strong's Number:
01961 Browse Lexicon
Original Word
Word Origin
hyh a primitive root [compare (01933)]
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
Hayah TWOT - 491
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
haw-yaw Verb
Definition
  1. to be, become, come to pass, exist, happen, fall out
    1. (Qal)
      1. ----- 1a
    2. to happen, fall out, occur, take place, come about, come to pass 1a
    3. to come about, come to pass
      1. to come into being, become 1a
    4. to arise, appear, come 1a
    5. to become 1a
      1. to become 1a
      2. to become like 1a
      3. to be instituted, be established
      4. to be 1a
    6. to exist, be in existence 1a
    7. to abide, remain, continue (with word of place or time) 1a
    8. to stand, lie, be in, be at, be situated (with word of locality) 1a
    9. to accompany, be with
    10. (Niphal)
      1. to occur, come to pass, be done, be brought about
      2. to be done, be finished, be gone
God does not create chaos. There was no need for him to two step it.

Listen to linguists on this issue. Became not was.

Obviously you refuse to read
:Commentaries by CoreIssue

.That The dinosaurs were created along with all the other land animals on the 6th day of creation, and were rendered extinct in the Flood.

The Flood did not render any species extinct. It preserves them all. Read your bible liar!.

Yet again you call GOD

Genesis 6:20 New International Version (NIV)
20 Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive.

B

brakelite

Whatever.
A case of - "You in your small corner and I in mine." :)

Where in Alberta do you live? Anywhere near Calgary?
My husband and I should meet up with you sometime for a meal and a chat!! Maybe we can straighten out some of the things you have chosen to believe. lol
And you in turn, can do the same with us!! Fun. :D

Bless you...Helen.
Okay everybody... Party at Helens place!!!!!!!!!!Woohoo!!!!!!!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Flood did not render any species extinct.
That is your assumption, but since dinosaurs are extinct, and there was no *pre-Adamic earth* (Exodus 20:11), you can draw your own conclusions.

And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.... And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female. Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive... And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died. And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. (Gen 6:13,19,20; 7:21-23).

Two of every sort would be a pair of dinosaurs. "Kind" means species in Genesis. The rest of those creatures died in the Flood. And even these -- had they multiplied -- died out eventually (possibly hunted into extinction). But during the Flood, there was rapid burial in millions of tons of water, and produced fossilization and that is what is found today.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

We have this homo ergaster and heidelbergensis right here in Australia no doubt, they are called Aboriginals, there are 2 different types and a 3rd type but the 3rd are not truly Aboriginals they are bred in with whites before the UK came to rule the land.
One is what is known as the bush man and another is more of a north and more likely lived near the Sea.
The North type you seen in Darwin and my good mate is what is called a bush man type, he is from Cunnamulla and they are better bred to handle them type of conditions.

What people call aboriginals here in Australia nowadays it a total lie, the Government has bastardised the word with all there Cultural Marxist insanity that only a fool would believe, the government is dedicated to wiping out the true Aboriginal people and this has never been as a full on attack against them people ever before. the half cast and less than that totally dominate over the true people.
If you go to the tourist things to see Aboriginals you will not see one true Aboriginal, I went on a tour with my wife that was going to see Aboriginals in Cairns with her work, when I got there I asked where are the Aboriginals going to come and they said they are the Aboriginals, I did not come to see bloody quarter cast, but hey the tourist would not know jack, plus the true people hate white people and they refuse to work mainly.

But then again I know a white mate down the road who is a Neanderthal who has been mistaken for the yowie and all 3 of his past wife's all claimed that he was the missing link, he has a head on him like a busted tomato, eyes like a cat fish and looks like a silver back and his hair on his arms is like real thick like steel wool.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is your assumption, but since dinosaurs are extinct, and there was no *pre-Adamic earth* (Exodus 20:11), you can draw your own conclusions.

And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.... And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female. Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive... And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died. And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. (Gen 6:13,19,20; 7:21-23).

Two of every sort would be a pair of dinosaurs. "Kind" means species in Genesis. The rest of those creatures died in the Flood. And even these -- had they multiplied -- died out eventually (possibly hunted into extinction). But during the Flood, there was rapid burial in millions of tons of water, and produced fossilization and that is what is found today.

Read the link I gave you. It is loaded with Biblical evidence. Then try to explain it away.

Do not tried to write me off as assuming when you have not even read the evidence.

Of course kind means species. Every type of dinosaur was a species. Stop redefining the word.

It says two of every kind. Not some kinds.

Either dinosaurs were preadamic or God lied.

Science proves dinosaurs and man did not coexist.

There is zero mention of dinosaurs in Genesis.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think I do believe in a pre Adamic earth...which 'became without form and void' after the fall of Satan from heaven.

I just don't have any conclusions on why on earth dinosaurs they were ever here in the first place, or any prehistoric animals...they seemed to have served no purpose.
I guess that is why I could believe that there are maybe inhabitations on some planet somewhere. It "seems' that God doesn't always 'have' to have a reason or purpose ...as with the prehistoric earth.
...whenever it was pre-Adam.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Read the link I gave you. It is loaded with Biblical evidence. Then try to explain it away.

Do not tried to write me off as assuming when you have not even read the evidence.

Of course kind means species. Every type of dinosaur was a species. Stop redefining the word.

It says two of every kind. Not some kinds.

Either dinosaurs were preadamic or God lied.

Science proves dinosaurs and man did not coexist.

There is zero mention of dinosaurs in Genesis.

Amen! Agree.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I do believe in a pre Adamic earth...which 'became without form and void' after the fall of Satan from heaven.

I just don't have any conclusions on why on earth dinosaurs they were ever here in the first place, or any prehistoric animals...they seemed to have served no purpose.
I guess that is why I could believe that there are maybe inhabitations on some planet somewhere. It "seems' that God doesn't always 'have' to have a reason or purpose ...as with the prehistoric earth.
...whenever it was pre-Adam.

"I just don't have any conclusions on why on earth dinosaurs they were ever here in the first place, or any prehistoric animals...they seemed to have served no purpose.
...whenever it was pre-Adam."
The existence of dinosaurs have always thrown me when it comes to the things of God. I cannot even imagine what His purpose could have been for them but,...God. ♥
And who's to say that God does not have some form of life on certain planets? I suppose if He wanted us to know then, He would have given it to us :)