• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you vote for / support Ron DeSantis for President of the USA in 2024?

• Total voters

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron DeSantis seems to be increasingly popular these days among Republicans as a new favorite candidate for nominee in 2024! I haven't noticed too many people here talk a lot about him though! Some people say he is better than the previous and current Presidents, others argue that he is worse.

I personally don't know much about him, although I do intend to read his book in the near future. He and his wife do look like a happy couple though, happier than Melania and her husband at least (I do think they had marital issues later), everything considered.

1679107277131.png

Last edited:

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm 56 and live in Florida. I am a registered independent. Ron DeSantis is the best governor that I have ever seen with the possible exception of Ronald Reagan. However, I believe that the Deep State controls too many voting districts in a number of swing states and that they will prevent DeSantis from being fairly elected, as they undoubtedly did in 2020. I expect Gavin Newsom to be installed as our next president.

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm 56 and live in Florida. I am a registered independent. Ron DeSantis is the best governor that I have ever seen with the possible exception of Ronald Reagan. However, I believe that the Deep State controls too many voting districts in a number of swing states and that they will prevent DeSantis from being fairly elected, as they undoubtedly did in 2020. I expect Gavin Newsom to be installed as our next president.
Yes, yet I think it will be fascinating to see whether or not he can become the next President in 2024.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, yet I think it will be fascinating to see whether or not he can become the next President in 2024.
He has no chance. A Democrat is guaranteed to be the next president. Biden won't run. The Deep State is pushing him out. My guess is Gavin Newsom will be installed next. Or might Michelle Obama "run" for potus?

Reactions: Stan B

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God help us if MO gets in.
If so, the idea elections are rigged is confirmed.
Barack Obama is the ideological leader of the Democratic Party and the permanent Washington establishment. Obama is actually our president. This is Obama's 3rd term. Michelle becoming president would give Obama another 8 years.

• Haha
Reactions: Keturah

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He has no chance. A Democrat is guaranteed to be the next president. Biden won't run. The Deep State is pushing him out. My guess is Gavin Newsom will be installed next. Or might Michelle Obama "run" for potus?
The Obamas are too far removed from the national mindset to be of impact.

I think Kamala would pick up the mantle and be destroyed!

Same with Newsom.! He would sweep parts of California and New York, but even chicago has had enough of the Marxist run state and booed out Lightfoot!

The Marxist Party either has to run one of its old codgers like Sanders or let an Ocasio Cortez give it a shot. I do not see the Dems have much of a chance for POTUS in 2024 unless the pull the big steal like they did in 2020.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Politicians are professional LIARS. I don't trust any of them. I trust Jesus, God of the Bible.
I believe in the government of God over the affairs of men.
You read Daniel, highly favored of God, and God placed Daniel into the heart of the governing of Babylon. Or how about Joseph, second only to Pharoah. This was ordained of God.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ron DeSantis seems to be increasingly popular these days among Republicans as a new favorite candidate for nominee in 2024! I haven't noticed too many people here talk a lot about him though! Some people say he is better than the previous and current Presidents, others argue that he is worse.

I personally don't know much about him, although I do intend to read his book in the near future. He and his wife do look like a happy couple though, happier than Melania and her husband at least (I do think they had marital issues later), everything considered.

View attachment 30515

I like DeSantis but he will not have the guts or knowledge of Trump.

Trump was the greatest President ever by far ! Just that the MSM were at war with him to try and make him look bad, because they are Satanist in fact. It was just a 24/7 War working every angle to try slandering Trump. Then they out right stole the Election as Biden said he would, they are total criminals.

I am sure that the Demoncrates will kick off WW3 before the next Election and most likely the USA will be totally destroyed.
You do not play dumb pathetic games with a power of the likes of Russia, Biden is insane ! and is totally full of lies. As does the MSM !

The MSM makes out that Russia is less of a power than Afghanistan was ? One would think that Russia could not make even a bullet themselves, if you are to believe the MSM.
Biden created this War in fact. It's called the Biden War. The Blood is on his hands, as he brought it all on ! but it's Russia's back yard !

Remember the 2 Nuc bombs dropped on Japan in the 40's well Russia has Nuc bombs that are how many times more powerful than rubbish like that ? But we have a MSM that is hell bent on promoting Russia is a child's play thing, nothing to be worried about here at all ? it's just another Afghanistan, Iraq etc War, nothing to be seen here ! you will not be affected ? you can be ignorant ! that's what they want you to be ?
But what if ? has anyone ever thought of that ! not to mention that this War is costing the rest of the world, it will crash the economy and Biden wants that in fact, so they can push in the NWO enslaving everyone in their Satanic Marxist utopia.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God help us if MO gets in.
If so, the idea elections are rigged is confirmed.
The digital system will be operational big time by then . if we think it was possible to rig an election
we aint seen nothing yet . just wait till AI runs the show . it practically almost does now really .
The people will not be able to tell if what they are seeing is real or not . mark those words my friend . mark them well .
America is done my friend as is the world . The time of the end is upon us and the hour of the beast of the dragon has come .
prepare for great persecutions , but preach JESUS till the end . fearing neither man nor death . JESUS will be with the lambs my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like DeSantis but he will not have the guts or knowledge of Trump.

Trump was the greatest President ever by far ! Just that the MSM were at war with him to try and make him look bad, because they are Satanist in fact. It was just a 24/7 War working every angle to try slandering Trump. Then they out right stole the Election as Biden said he would, they are total criminals.

I am sure that the Demoncrates will kick off WW3 before the next Election and most likely the USA will be totally destroyed.
You do not play dumb pathetic games with a power of the likes of Russia, Biden is insane ! and is totally full of lies. As does the MSM !

The MSM makes out that Russia is less of a power than Afghanistan was ? One would think that Russia could not make even a bullet themselves, if you are to believe the MSM.
Biden created this War in fact. It's called the Biden War. The Blood is on his hands, as he brought it all on ! but it's Russia's back yard !

Remember the 2 Nuc bombs dropped on Japan in the 40's well Russia has Nuc bombs that are how many times more powerful than rubbish like that ? But we have a MSM that is hell bent on promoting Russia is a child's play thing, nothing to be worried about here at all ? it's just another Afghanistan, Iraq etc War, nothing to be seen here ! you will not be affected ? you can be ignorant ! that's what they want you to be ?
But what if ? has anyone ever thought of that ! not to mention that this War is costing the rest of the world, it will crash the economy and Biden wants that in fact, so they can push in the NWO enslaving everyone in their Satanic Marxist utopia.
they very well might my friend . but even if they dont , beware the digital AI system for it grows quickly .
AND Mark my words the one world elites will use it to bring confusion unto all .
YES the time is and is coming where when one even watches news or computer screens they will not know whether what
they are seeing is real or AI in action . ITS DONE My friend . they unleashed the kracken my friend of all out deceptoin .
The digital box was opened and their pet AI that so many marvel at WILL guide many right too a lie .
Reggie we must preach JESUS now . now . and build up the church with good sound doctrine and be in prayer .
An all out assualt against the truth and those who preach it , IS COMING and the hour draws very nigh .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in the government of God over the affairs of men.
You read Daniel, highly favored of God, and God placed Daniel into the heart of the governing of Babylon. Or how about Joseph, second only to Pharoah. This was ordained of God.
I do fully agree with you my friend. But GOD will also allow the ten kings to surrender to the beast
HE Will allow it scott . TRUTH is a great delusion that is kick starting it all has already been unleashed .
SCOTT we have to get busy preaching JESUS and sound doctrine to build the church up .
A time of great testing , a trial of great afflictions are coming against those who are quiet in the land .
The head of all evil has arisen and the world is being gathered as one more and more right into
the deadly lie of its delusion . Repentance could have stopped any judgment .
But no matter how often chastisments have come , THEY GET ONLY WORSE .
A delusion of all out reprobation has been given unto the world and worse its growing in churches too .
IT WILL UNIFY all religoins to find common ground . IT will unite not only the false religions but also secular .
Truth is , its already happening and will get worse . WE MUST contend for THE TRUTH , we must
while there still be time to do so . I have never seen a delusion so strong in all my life
and the speed at which its been increasing is almost neck breaking speed .
IT cannot be stopped , it cannot be bartered with , it cometh to decieve
it comes to steal , to kill and to destroy . AND it absolutely WILL NOT STOP , TILL JESUS HISELF CRUSHES IT UNDER FOOT .
Be prepared to suffer for CHRIST my friend . be encouraged , we win JESUS WON . our end will be good .
WE HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL HOME that awiats us at the end of our faith . BUT IN THIS WORLD ITS ONLY GETTING WORSE
and will do so until , as i said above , CHRIST COMETH and HE WILL COME for his peoples
and HE WILL deliver the wrath of GOD against all who denied HIM .
As for us we must spend our time IN CHRIST and doing all to build the church up .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Democrats’ intimidation tactics are very effective…

Similar to religious organizations…

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View attachment 30515

Right now, Mike Pence is my favorite candidate.

• Wow
Reactions: ButterflyJones