• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you vote for / support Ron DeSantis for President of the USA in 2024?

• Total voters

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your doctrine sounds liberal big time my friend . DIDNT paul write to the churches and tell them WHAT NOT TO DO and what to do .
WHO would inherit the kingdom of GOD and who would not .
Truth is you can find this reminder in at least four of his letters to said churches .
Jesus was a liberal! He clearly defied the Pharisees and Sadducees, showing that their conservative, judgmental views were contrary to God's will. Here is what Jesus said: “Come to me, all you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your doctrine sounds liberal big time my friend . DIDNT paul write to the churches and tell them WHAT NOT TO DO and what to do .
WHO would inherit the kingdom of GOD and who would not .
Truth is you can find this reminder in at least four of his letters to said churches .

Your opinion.

I am a moderate. If you don't believe me I do not care. Honestly I do not.

As I stated before, I know I am a moderate and God knows I am a moderate. His opinion of me is what counts, not you or Truth7T7's opinion matters.

And please, stop capitalizing certain words. I can understand you just fine and it does nothing to emphasize your point.

Reactions: Jim B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wont be voting for none of them . Not biden or any of them . Sadly they all use GOD for an agenda .
While biden has been one of the worst , HE AINT ALONE . none of them will get my vote .
PEROID . yah jim i know peroid aint english .
"I wont be voting for none of them", so who will you be voting for, if not "none of them"?

"yah jim i know peroid aint english" isn't English. My name is "Jim" (capitalized). There is no such word as "peroid". "aint" is slang for "am not" but requires an apostrophe, i.e., ain't. And English is capitalized.

And you read the King James translation? LOL!!! How can you possibly understand early 17th Century Englyshe when you can't even communicate in correct 21st Century English?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was a liberal! He clearly defied the Pharisees and Sadducees, showing that their conservative, judgmental views were contrary to God's will. Here is what Jesus said: “Come to me, all you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30
Yeah HE said come TO ME . not to budda , muhammed , hindu or any other god . THAT IS MY POINT JIM .
Your liberals view is a LIE . I preach TO BELIEVE ON CHRIST JESUS
the progressive liberal view says NO NEED TOO . Go and look it up for YOURSELF .
THEY do nothing to evanglize to the lost . they lie to them and sell them a lie and the churches a lie .
A LIE that has omited the DIRE NEED to believe on CHRIST . YALL been sold a rotted bill of goods
and a false love that wont save one soul but will damn all who beleived its lie .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
outside of the church . But within the church we are to judge such things .
And if folks wont repent of sin , support sin , they must be put out as Paul well wrote .
WITHIN the CHURCH we must .

(Post Complete)

As is clearly seen below the poster "Defends" the acts of abortion and same sex marriage with the statement "Its Their Choice" and "Were not to Judge", the statements are in the camp of a progressive liberal IMHO

Jesus Is The Lord

Closed Topic: Don’t fool yourself into believing that one party or ideology represents Jesus more than another.

Truth7t7 Question Post #316

Simple Questions, with a simple answer of yes/no will do, thanks

1. Do you oppose (Abortion) in killing the innocent unborn?

2. Do you oppose (Same Sex Marriage)?

Response Naomanos Post #320

Problem is, it's not a simple answer.

For both questions, I believe it is their choice. I cannot make that choice for them. God gives us a choice to follow him or not, who am I, a mere man to say that I can tell others what to choose when God himself wants us to choose him.

On top of the fact that I posted a scripture that says we're not to judge those outside of the church. Only those inside the church. We cannot expect those outside the church to do what Christians do. God, Himself will deal with them in His time.

Response Truth7t7 Post #325

It's my observation and opinion that you dont "Oppose" Abortion or Same Sex Marriage, with the statement (It's their choice)

Gods words openly condemn murder of the innocent unborn (Abortion) and Homosexuality in (Same Sex Marriage)

It's my opinion your belief and response would be in the (Liberal Camp) in condoning the acts, in opposition to Gods words below

Exodus 20:13KJV
13 Thou shalt not kill.

2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Romans 1:26-32KJV
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly
and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your opinion.

I am a moderate. If you don't believe me I do not care. Honestly I do not.

As I stated before, I know I am a moderate and God knows I am a moderate. His opinion of me is what counts, not you or Truth7T7's opinion matters.

And please, stop capitalizing certain words. I can understand you just fine and it does nothing to emphasize your point.
I have tried to show "amigo" that he doesn't communicate clearly but either he doesn't care enough to do so or cannot do so. And BTW, he believes that the King James translation is the only valid one. As I said previously, I don't understand how he can actually understand 17th Century Englyshe.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(Post Complete)

As is clearly seen below the poster "Defends" the acts of abortion and same sex marriage with the statement "Its Their Choice" and "Were not to Judge", the statements are in the camp of a progressive liberal IMHO

Jesus Is The Lord

Closed Topic: Don’t fool yourself into believing that one party or ideology represents Jesus more than another.

For both questions, I believe it is their choice. I cannot make that choice for them. God gives us a choice to follow him or not, who am I, a mere man to say that I can tell others what to choose when God himself wants us to choose him.

On top of the fact that I posted a scripture that says we're not to judge those outside of the church. Only those inside the church. We cannot expect those outside the church to do what Christians do. God, Himself will deal with them in His time.

It's my observation and opinion that you dont "Oppose" Abortion or Same Sex Marriage, with the statement (It's their choice)

Gods words openly condemn murder of the innocent unborn (Abortion) and Homosexuality in (Same Sex Marriage)

It's my opinion your belief and response would be in the (Liberal Camp) in condoning the acts, in opposition to Gods words below

13 Thou shalt not kill.

6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Because it is their choice when it comes to same sex marriage. As I stated to you before and you are leaving out. If I tell them it is a sin and they choose to do it anyway, it is on them. They still get to choose. I cannot make them not do it. Do you understand now?

Also, as I have stated countless times. I do not support abortion on demand or for contraceptive purposes. I have been clear about that. I do support abortion when the mother's life is at risk and she is likely to die without one. So, I support medical abortions. And same as with same sex marriage, if I tell someone seeking an abortion for contraceptive purposes it is a sin, and they do it anyway, it is their choice. I cannot make them not do it.

Have I made myself clear? I am a moderate. Either believe it or don't.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(Post Complete)

Jesus Is The Lord

13 Thou shalt not kill.

We must correct all error . look at how often paul wrote to the church saying NOT to be DECIEVED .
its for these reasons the wrath of GOD shall come upon them and NOT TO BE PARTAKERS with them .
TO close an eye to sin , IS to support the very sin itself . This is the reason
WHY so many churches leavend up so full with leaven . NOONE said a thing and it got worse and worse
till not only now do they not warn against sins , THEY EMBRACE SAID SINS .

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The poster supports same sex marriage and Disney's woke homosexual agenda, and is in complete opposition to his Florida Governor Ron DeSantis's new legislation to protect children and families

The posters progressive liberalism is being exposed for what it is, God's words have the last word concerning homosexuality, read it again

, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Sounds like Tin Man, the sequel? :IDK:

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must correct all error . look at how often paul wrote to the church saying NOT to be DECIEVED .
its for these reasons the wrath of GOD shall come upon them and NOT TO BE PARTAKERS with them .
WHY so many churches leavend up so full with leaven . NOONE said a thing and it got worse and worse
I Agree 100%

To say same sex marriage and abortion is a choice?

With another vote waiting in support of Biden in same sex marriage and killing the innocent unborn?

While standing with Disney in its opposition to Governor DeSantis New legislation to protect children and families from the woke agenda?

Progressive Liberalism 100%

13 Thou shalt not kill.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah HE said come TO ME . not to budda , muhammed , hindu or any other god . THAT IS MY POINT JIM .
Your liberals view is a LIE . I preach TO BELIEVE ON CHRIST JESUS
the progressive liberal view says NO NEED TOO . Go and look it up for YOURSELF .
THEY do nothing to evanglize to the lost . they lie to them and sell them a lie and the churches a lie .
A LIE that has omited the DIRE NEED to believe on CHRIST . YALL been sold a rotted bill of goods
and a false love that wont save one soul but will damn all who beleived its lie .
You are "off the rails"! You can't even spell "Buddha" or "Muhammad"! LOL!! And Hinduism is a religion, not a god.

"Your liberals view is a LIE" is also meaningless English. I don't own any liberals (if that is what you meant).

"I preach TO BELIEVE ON CHRIST JESUS (punctuation missing) the progressive liberal view says NO NEED TOO" "Too" means also. Again, you're incoherent. And if I understand what you're trying to say, you're wrong! I am a "progressive liberal" -- a redundancy -- who believes that Jesus is the Christ and my Savior. Since once again, you're clearly lying.

"THEY (Liberals?) do nothing to evanglize [sic] to the lost . they lie to them and sell them a lie and the churches a lie ." is also totally absurd. What evidence, if any, do you have for such a false claim?

"YALL been sold a rotted bill of goods and a false love that wont save one soul but will damn all who beleived its lie ." is not only atrocious English, but is a complete lie. ONE MORE TIME: JESUS, REPEATING THE OLD TESTAMENT COMMAND, SAID TO LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF. Clearly you are incapable of doing that! You judge others, contrary to Scripture. WHY DO YOU CALL YOURSLEF A CHRISTIAN AN DEFY CHRIST???

1 John 2:9-11, "Whoever says, “I am in the light,” while hating a brother or sister, is still in the darkness. Whoever loves a brother or sister abides in the light, and in such a person there is no cause for stumbling. But whoever hates a brother or sister is in the darkness, walks in the darkness, and does not know the way to go, because the darkness has brought on blindness."

This describes you PERFECTLY!!! My prayer is that some day, somehow, you will understand what it means to be a Christian. Clearly that has not happened yet, and perhaps it never will. :(

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, judging the body of Christ!!! Read my post #354, immediately above.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree 100%

To say same sex marriage and abortion is a choice?

With another vote waiting in support of Biden in same sex marriage and killing the innocent unborn?

While standing with Disney in its opposition to Governor DeSantis New legislation to protect children and families from the woke agenda?

Progressive Liberalism 100%

13 Thou shalt not kill.

If you're going to quote the New Testament, you should understand what it says, and to whom it was written. The section of Romans that you're quoting (out of context) was written about people who knew God but refused to acknowledge Him. And why don't you highlight "being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful"? Because they don't fit your bigoted agenda!

You, like "amigo" are filled with hatred and judgement of those who don't fit your narrow, self-serving definition of who is a Christian. You are disagreeing with Jesus Christ, the Gospels, and the rest of the New Testament. Jesus, citing the Old Testament, said to "love your neighbor as your self". If you're not doing that then you have no right to call yourself a Christian. God is love.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You, like "amigo" are filled with hatred and judgement of those who don't fit your narrow, self-serving definition of who is a Christian. You are disagreeing with Jesus Christ, the Gospels, and the rest of the New Testament. Jesus, citing the Old Testament, said to "love your neighbor as your self". If you're not doing that then you have no right to call yourself a Christian. God is love.
God doesn't have church buildings adorning the homosexual rainbow flag, nor does he have practicing homosexuals in church leadership, read it again

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly,

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disney is an excellent corporation, and has been so for a l-o-n-g time. Unlike yourself, they do not support bigotry and discrimination.
Disney is an evil corporation, pushing homosexuality on innocent children

Washington Examiner

Disney executive with 'two queer children' wants more gay leads​

by Julia Johnson, Trending News Editor
March 30, 2022 02:50 PM

President of Disney General Entertainment Content Karey Burke said her children are "transgender" and "pansexual" while calling for more gay lead characters in a video of a meeting leaked on Twitter Tuesday.

New York Post

I’m quitting Disney after seeing it boast about pushing ‘gender theory’​

Karol Markowicz

March 30, 2022

Disney has "removed all of the gendered greetings" at its theme parks.

The Walt Disney Co. just refuses to let it go.
On Tuesday, Christopher Rufo, known for his exposés on schools and corporations under the spell of critical race theory, released internal Disney videos in which those in charge discuss how they insert the “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” into children’s programming.

National Review

Disney Executive Producer Admits to ‘Gay Agenda,’ ‘Adding Queerness’ Wherever She Could​

Caroline Downey
March 29, 2022

During a staff meeting on Florida’s recent enactment of the Parental Rights in Education bill, an executive producer at Disney said she was advancing a “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” to insert queerness into children’s animation.

Last edited:

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Trump 2024, that's me hollering from the choir loft

If Americans can't get past the criminal behavior of our presidents both past and present, then we deserve a ruined country, a wrecked economy and violence on every street corner.

Wait.....

We've got that now.

Nobody in either party has the slightest concern for the welfare of our citizens. Americans are too stupid, too gullible and too partisan to see they are being played. We deserve destruction and that is what we shall have.

IF GOD DOESN'T JUDGE AMERICA HE WILL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Reactions: Truth7t7