• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you vote for / support Ron DeSantis for President of the USA in 2024?

• Total voters

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have to explain yourselves to these guys.

They can "righteously indignate" as much as they want, but God alone is judge.
God already has judged, his word will be the final judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Romans 1:26-32KJV
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly
, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nanomano is trying to explain his belief set to you guys, and you go after him instead of letting him be.
I bite my tongue all the time when it comes to these political battles.
Righteous indignation may be a cover to hide hate, trying to justify a side by use of the Bible.

The character should not be attacked, should it?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have AI televisions now.
Smart TV's eaves drop, which does no good without visuals open on the consumer home. Now smart TV's are blended with AI.

We voluntarily out ourselves under surveillance with installed home security camera systems.

The consumer of such stuff has already told manufacturers we're OK with being spies on at home. We even pay for it.

There's an AI mini robot being marketed to children now. It helps them learn to read and so forth .

Lead impressionable minds to accept AI robots as helpful friends and it's uphill from there.

For adults the marketing encompasses the idea of making their life easier.

Roomba? Vacuum robots.

After the 2020 steal of our votes, how hard would it be to lead people to trust robots to keep our vote safe? They're non-Partisan.
Robots are not non paritsan . Look real closely at AI of today . IT SURE SEEMS TO BE PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL VIEWS
it does giveth . The robots , the AI , is nothing more than a tool to be used to convince all and to conform all
TO ONE AGENDA . And that agenda , WELL lets just say it aint gonna be BIBLE FRIENDLY either .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nanomano is trying to explain his belief set to you guys, and you go after him instead of letting him be.
I bite my tongue all the time when it comes to these political battles.
Righteous indignation may be a cover to hide hate, trying to justify a side by use of the Bible.

The character should not be attacked, should it?
The poster supports same sex marriage and Disney's woke homosexual agenda, and is in complete opposition to his Florida Governor Ron DeSantis's new legislation to protect children and families

The posters progressive liberalism is being exposed for what it is, God's words have the last word concerning homosexuality, read it again

6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The poster supports same sex marriage and Disney's woke homosexual agenda, and is in complete opposition to his Florida Governor Ron DeSantis new legislation to protect children and families

The posters progressive liberalism is being exposed for what it is

You are calling me that, based on me not answering you when I told you to just do a search on my posts. I am a moderate and everyone that knows me in real life call me a moderate.

You call me what you want. I don't care, but God might as you are bearing false witness.

Reactions: Jim B

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are calling me that, based on me not answering you when I told you to just do a search on my posts. I am a moderate and everyone that knows me in real life call me a moderate.

You call me what you want. I don't care, but God might as you are bearing false witness.
You do this to yourself when you wont answer the questions .
IF a man asked me those questions , You can believe i would have answered that man .
SO , lets go ahead and answer the question . THEN let all judge what you say .
DO you support such views . This is just a honest question . Seeing i have no idea whether you do or dont .
I simply ask you now . DO you support those things .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

By all means before the forum, correct me if I'm wrong?

You support same sex marriage and you support Disney in its opposition to Florida Governor Ron DeSantis's new legislation to protect children and families?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF a man asked me those questions , You can believe i would have answered that man .
DO you support such views . This is just a honest question . Seeing i have no idea whether you do or dont .

I have answered them already, many many times. I am tired of doing so. Look it up.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You support same sex marriage and you support Disney in its opposition to Florida Governor Ron DeSantis's new legislation to protect children and families?

You get the same answer you have gotten.

I have answered them already, many many times. I am tired of doing so. Look it up.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Don't Reply, Under Construction)

Closed Topic: Don’t fool yourself into believing that one party or ideology represents Jesus more than another.

Truth7t7 Question Post #316

Simple Questions, with a simple answer of yes/no will do, thanks

1. Do you oppose (Abortion) in killing the innocent unborn?

2. Do you oppose (Same Sex Marriage)?

Response Naomanos Post #320

Problem is, it's not a simple answer.

For both questions, I believe it is their choice. I cannot make that choice for them. God gives us a choice to follow him or not, who am I, a mere man to say that I can tell others what to choose when God himself wants us to choose him.

On top of the fact that I posted a scripture that says we're not to judge those outside of the church. Only those inside the church. We cannot expect those outside the church to do what Christians do. God, Himself will deal with them in His time.

Response Truth7t7 Post #325

It's my observation and opinion that you dont "Oppose" Abortion or Same Sex Marriage, with the statement (It's their choice)

Gods words openly condemn murder of the innocent unborn (Abortion) and Homosexuality in (Same Sex Marriage)

It's my opinion your belief and response would be in the (Liberal Camp) in condoning the acts, in opposition to Gods words below

Exodus 20:13KJV
13 Thou shalt not kill.

and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Last edited:
  • Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Closed Topic: Don’t fool yourself into believing that one party or ideology represents Jesus more than another.​

Problem is, it's not a simple answer.

For both questions, I believe it is their choice. I cannot make that choice for them. God gives us a choice to follow him or not, who am I, a mere man to say that I can tell others what to choose when God himself wants us to choose him.

On top of the fact that I posted a scripture that says we're not to judge those outside of the church. Only those inside the church. We cannot expect those outside the church to do what Christians do. God, Himself will deal with them in His time.
Your doctrine sounds liberal big time my friend . DIDNT paul write to the churches and tell them WHAT NOT TO DO and what to do .
WHO would inherit the kingdom of GOD and who would not .
Truth is you can find this reminder in at least four of his letters to said churches .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robots are not non paritsan . Look real closely at AI of today . IT SURE SEEMS TO BE PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL VIEWS
it does giveth . The robots , the AI , is nothing more than a tool to be used to convince all and to conform all
TO ONE AGENDA . And that agenda , WELL lets just say it aint gonna be BIBLE FRIENDLY either .
:jest:

LOL!!! More of your usual meaningless nonsense.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your doctrine sounds liberal big time my friend . DIDNT paul write to the churches and tell them WHAT NOT TO DO and what to do .
WHO would inherit the kingdom of GOD and who would not .
Truth is you can find this reminder in at least four of his letters to said churches .

You responded to a post incomplete,a few more minutes

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Closed Topic: Don’t fool yourself into believing that one party or ideology represents Jesus more than another.

Truth7t7 Question Post #316

Simple Questions, with a simple answer of yes/no will do, thanks

1. Do you oppose (Abortion) in killing the innocent unborn?

2. Do you oppose (Same Sex Marriage)?

NaProblem is, it's not a simple answer.

outside of the church . But within the church we are to judge such things .
And if folks wont repent of sin , support sin , they must be put out as Paul well wrote .
WITHIN the CHURCH we must .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

DeSantis will say and do anything ot get the votes he needs to get elected.

Disney is an excellent corporation, and has been so for a l-o-n-g time. Unlike yourself, they do not support bigotry and discrimination.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DeSantis will say and do anything ot get the votes he needs to get elected.

Disney is an excellent corporation, and has been so for a l-o-n-g time. Unlike yourself, they do not support bigotry and discrimination.
I wont be voting for none of them . Not biden or any of them . Sadly they all use GOD for an agenda .
While biden has been one of the worst , HE AINT ALONE . none of them will get my vote .
PEROID . yah jim i know peroid aint english .