Do you support Black Lives Matter?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All lives matter as Jesus died for all lives.
All our lives have sinful hearts (including those of BLM) and are in danger of eternal destruction.

So Jesus would have approved of BLM's claim that all lives matter.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He's competent and smart; if Trump had followed Biden's plan for the pandemic, we'd be out of it by now.
Why are Democrats so delusional? Biden "competent"? Biden "smart"? Biden's "plan for a pandemic"? Biden already admitted that he and Obama messed up seriously with H1N1.

FLASHBACK: Barack Obama Abruptly Halted H1N1 Testing, Undermining Biden's Attacks on Trump
"...Why the sudden halting of testing and counting cases? Was the Obama-Biden administration trying to cover up how they botched the response to H1N1? I think that’s a very distinct possibility. The Obama-Biden administration failed to take any measures to slow the spread of the virus. Members of Congress called on the Obama-Biden administration to restrict travel with Mexico, where the H1N1 outbreak started, but they refused. “Closing our nation’s borders is not merited here,” said Obama’s DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano when a national health emergency was declared. She argued that closing the border or U.S. ports would have “no impact or very little” in stopping or slowing the spread of the virus..."
FLASHBACK: Barack Obama Abruptly Halted H1N1 Testing, Undermining Biden's Attacks on Trump

You specialize in self-deception, but hopefully you do not fool anyone else. Obama, Biden, and all Democrats have just one evil goal -- destroy America.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted that so I could reference it later.
Common sense does not run among all.
A medication that has been used for 60 years

For malaria, not for viruses.

suddenly turns deadly

The key axiom of toxicology is "dose makes the poison." Hydroxychloroquine doses used in trials against COVID-19 use relatively high levels, and these can be toxic. This is why mortality has been higher for the patients getting the drug than for the control group in some studies.

The toxic dose of chloroquine has been defined as 20mg/kg. Although the lethal dose has not been well established, the clinical series suggest that 4g of hydroxychloroquine is potentially fatal in adults.3,8 The onset of action is rapid, in the same way as in the case of chloroquine: severe cases manifest within the first two hours after ingestion of the drug, with coma and hypotension, while stability of the hemodynamic and electrocardiographic parameters, and of patient level of consciousness within the first 5 hours after hydroxychloroquine overdose makes later complications less likely.3
Hydroxychloroquine, a potentially lethal drug | Medicina Intensiva (English Edition)

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bottom line...worldwide Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc and Zithromax it has been proven to cure Covid in 6 days 99% percent of the time and is safer than Tylenol. Some have testified that they were at death's door....and some say they felt much better in less than 48 hours....time will tell.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are Democrats so delusional? Biden "competent"? Biden "smart"? Biden's "plan for a pandemic"?

Yep. And if Trump had followed it, tens of thosands of Americans who died, would still be alive. You want me to show you again?

Biden already admitted that he and Obama messed up seriously with H1N1.

Well, let's take a look...

Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After ‘Millions’ Were Infected?
rating-false.png

False
The excerpt also claims that Obama “declared a public health emergency on what was already a pandemic” in October 2009. But this is also wrong. Obama declared a national emergency, not a public health emergency, in October 2009. The Obama administration declared a public health emergency in April, months before swine flu was declared a pandemic. At the time that the Obama administration declared a public health emergency, only 20 confirmed cases (not over a million) of H1N1 existed in the United States.

The New York Times reported on April 26, 2009:

Responding to what some health officials feared could be the leading edge of a global pandemic emerging from Mexico, American health officials declared a public health emergency on Sunday as 20 cases of swine flu were confirmed in this country, including eight in New York City.

[…] The emergency declaration in the United States lets the government free more money for antiviral drugs and give some previously unapproved tests and drugs to children. One-quarter of the national stockpile of 50 million courses of antiflu drugs will be released.

Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?

Don't be so gullible.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bottom line...worldwide Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc and Zithromax it has been proven to cure Covid in 6 days 99% percent of the time

As you learned, large scale tests of the effectiveness of the drug have shown it to be ineffective. Would you like me to show you that, again? And notice that it's more toxic than Tylenol. The toxic dose of Hydroxychloroquine is about 50mg/kg. (4gm for an 80kg human)

Acetaminophen toxicity
Toxic dose is 150 mg/kg
Acetaminophen toxicity - WikEM

If you're going to play doctor, at least take the time to get your facts straight.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep. And if Trump had followed it, tens of thosands of Americans who died, would still be alive. You want me to show you again?

Well, let's take a look...

Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After ‘Millions’ Were Infected?
rating-false.png

False
The excerpt also claims that Obama “declared a public health emergency on what was already a pandemic” in October 2009. But this is also wrong. Obama declared a national emergency, not a public health emergency, in October 2009. The Obama administration declared a public health emergency in April, months before swine flu was declared a pandemic. At the time that the Obama administration declared a public health emergency, only 20 confirmed cases (not over a million) of H1N1 existed in the United States.

The New York Times reported on April 26, 2009:

Responding to what some health officials feared could be the leading edge of a global pandemic emerging from Mexico, American health officials declared a public health emergency on Sunday as 20 cases of swine flu were confirmed in this country, including eight in New York City.

[…] The emergency declaration in the United States lets the government free more money for antiviral drugs and give some previously unapproved tests and drugs to children. One-quarter of the national stockpile of 50 million courses of antiflu drugs will be released.

Did Obama Declare Swine Flu an Emergency Only After 'Millions' Were Infected?

Don't be so gullible.
Duly noted: Yehren is for the American Communist Party...Maybe Pelosi could be your Queen.
So are you still going to be Christian?
What is your stand on Homosexuality?
Abortion?
Genocide?
Drug use?
Free speech?
Gun ownership?
The fear of cow poop?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you learned, large scale tests of the effectiveness of the drug have shown it to be ineffective. Would you like me to show you that, again? And notice that it's more toxic than Tylenol. The toxic dose of

Acetaminophen toxicity
Toxic dose is 150 mg/kg

If you're going to play doctor, at least take the time to get your facts straight.
You can show me what you want, I know the facts.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can show me what you want, I know the facts.

I just showed you the facts.

iu

In case anyone is thinking about trying this foolishness...

And notice that it's more toxic than Tylenol. The toxic dose of Hydroxychloroquine is about 50mg/kg. (4gm for an 80kg human)

Acetaminophen toxicity
Toxic dose is 150 mg/kg

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just showed you the facts.

iu

In case anyone is thinking about trying this foolishness...

And notice that it's more toxic than Tylenol. The toxic dose of Hydroxychloroquine is about 50mg/kg. (4gm for an 80kg human)

Acetaminophen toxicity
Toxic dose is 150 mg/kg
That's the beauty of all this....keep tallking...lol.
By the way....
Duly noted: Yehren is for the American Communist Party...Maybe Pelosi could be your Queen.
Abortion?
Genocide?
Drug use?
Free speech?
Gun ownership?
The fear of cow poop?
What your position on global warming?
Tree hugging?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Duly noted: Yehren is for the American Communist Party...

If you feel the need to lie about what I said, that's a pretty good indicator of your character. So are you still going to be Christian? You do realize that Christians aren't supposed to lie, don't you?

[quote[Maybe Pelosi could be your Queen.[/quote]

Maybe you should get some help for your paranoid fantasies.

Pretty much like that of all Christians:

"The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.
Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection."

How about you? I'll have a few more questions for you after that, but I'll give you one more before you tell me what you think.

The fear of cow poop?

Your posts are more amusing than threatening.

And write down that toxicity data I gave you. If you want to play doctor, at least get your facts straight.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you feel the need to lie about what I said, that's a pretty good indicator of your character. So are you still going to be Christian? You do realize that Christians aren't supposed to lie, don't you?

[quote[Maybe Pelosi could be your Queen.

Maybe you should get some help for your paranoid fantasies.

Pretty much like that of all Christians:

"The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.
Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection."

How about you? I'll have a few more questions for you after that, but I'll give you one more before you tell me what you think.

Your posts are more amusing than threatening.

And write down that toxicity data I gave you. If you want to play doctor, at least get your facts straight.[/QUOTE]
I am not a conspiracy theorist or a Communist sympathizer.
again
Abortion?
Genocide?
Drug use?
Free speech?
Gun ownership?
The fear of cow poop?

Truth OT

Oct 24, 2019
Cypress
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Why or why not?
It depends...............
The notion that black lives are taken for granted and not valued as much as the lives of other Americans by law enforcement, the justice system, etc. is real. That perception of reality is what lays the foundation for a need to have voices raised to say, "the lives of black people matter just as much and we insist that the regard for our lives, legal protections, well-being, and dignity should be afforded to black people by the system as opposed to the system seeing and treating black people (especially men) as predators as opposed to people. The saying that "Black Lives Matter" should be understood as a declaration that black lives should matter TOO. So in order for all lives to matter, it must be demonstrated that the lives of blacks matter as well with no impartiality.

Now, as far as the corporate organization that is BLM with their own agendas, that's not something necessarily I get behind. The saying and the organization are in fact mutually exclusive though one has attempted to co-opt the other.

Reactions: Yehren

Truth OT

Oct 24, 2019
Cypress
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Christians cannot possibly support a Marxist/Communist/Racist/Anarchist/Seditionist/Traitorous organization which is committed to the destruction of America.
Why is there a subtle hint that America and Christian ideals are linked. Christianity creates Christians, not Americans.

Also, let's not forget that the early church was a communal (yes communist society), (see Acts 2).

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is there a subtle hint that America and Christian ideals are linked. Christianity creates Christians, not Americans.

Also, let's not forget that the early church was a communal (yes communist society), (see Acts 2).

Some people have confused their own wants, needs, and fears with God's will.

And keep in mind...

Russian election meddling is back -- via Ghana and Nigeria -- and in your feeds
How Russian election meddling is back before 2020 vote - CNN

If it looks really extreme, either left or right, there's a good probability that it's a troll.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sort of.
(in English and History there are so many different and wrong 'communes' and 'communists' )
(and 'churches' for that matter, eh ? )

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You have totally missed the point. So to keep it brief, God and Christ HATE LAWLESSNESS, EVIL DEEDS AND ANARCHY. Does that make it plainer? So if you are a Christian you will hate iniquity, but if you are not then you will love it.

Truth OT

Oct 24, 2019
Cypress
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
God and Christ HATE LAWLESSNESS, EVIL DEEDS AND ANARCHY. Does that make it plainer? So if you are a Christian you will hate iniquity, but if you are not then you will love it.
I'm not familiar with God being anti-anarchy or hating lawlessness, but okay. I am familiar with God hating to have Its mandates ignored or broken.

I'm seeing a leap being made needlessly E3Ones. Iniquity is defined as immoral or grossly unfair behavior and your claim is that Christian hate it and and non-Christians love it. Neither the christian nor the non christian has a monopoly on either side of iniquity. Generally, we all absolutely hate it when we or those we relate to fall victim to it, while often finding a way to rationalize/justify when it happens to those we disagree with or have any measure of disdain for. Interesting..........................