Do You Think The Antichrist Is Among Us Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kaz

Apr 18, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not looking to make a federal case out of this. Just curious about your thoughts.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the anti-Christ is among us. He has been here even in the apostle’s day. An anti-Christ is one who is against Christ. This the term anti-Christ. I think the question should have been is the false Christ among us that Paul spoke about as the man of sin. As false Christ is one who proclaims to be the Christ. His time will be during the time of the Beast. If you understood who and what the beast is then you’ll know the timing of this false christ.

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both the singular and the plural form are used togehter .

The anti-christ singual another teaching authority is Satan. His lying spirit works in antichrists (plural ) men . We can see him at work in the new testemnet working in Peter used as antichrist . Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man, Jesus who came to do the will of the father a demonstration of their combined labor of love

When the Son of man disappeared that 33 year window of forgiveness opportuiny also left . The father gave words to the prophet Jesus the Son of man to rebuke the spirit of the antichrists . Get behind God by faith not seen, not Peter the man of sin seen

Mathew 16: 22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
AntiChrist is a title like President or Pope or Father. Yes, AntiChrist is among us and has been among us for a long time.
1 John 2:18 says, 'Little children, it is the last hour: and as ye heard that antichrist cometh, even now have there are risen many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last hour.'

AntiChrist has been, is present and will come. 'Anti' in the scriptural context means, in place of.

It is necessary to know how this works (manifests)...why? because the counterfeit puts on a good show to deceive even the elect if that were possible! Matthew 2:24

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not looking to make a federal case out of this. Just curious about your thoughts.
Are you referring to "the man of sin" in the NT? Some here are side stepping the issue changing what you said to antichrists. You stated "the antichrist", implying a certain man. Perhaps you can clarify.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-6 (NKJV)
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you read what John wrote. “For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.” the man of sin is the false Christ who proclaims himself to be the Christ.

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it is all one and the same. The man of sin is any man who is decieved by the spirit of the anichrist. another teacher of than Christ many men that sin influenced by the god of this world . false prophets false apostles

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The man of sin is any man who is decieved by the spirit of the anichrist.
That is simply not true. The Man of Sin is a very specific individual who will take control of THE WHOLE WORLD for 3 1/2 years. He will also claim to be God.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To anyone who wants to know the time of the false christ and his appearing it is revealed in revelation. Whether you call him by any name.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is simply not true. The Man of Sin is a very specific individual who will take control of THE WHOLE WORLD for 3 1/2 years. He will also claim to be God.
Amen brother!

2 Thessalonians 2:3-6 (NKJV)
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.

Reactions: Enoch111

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Anti-Christ (S) ..among us, "YES".
(Earthly men AND Demonic Spirits)

THE Anti-Christ...among us, "YES".
* The "Earthly man"... (plenty of prospects, but to definately IDENTIFY...don't know).

* Satan ... who will "ENTER" (take over), the "Mortally Wounded/ dead BODY" of "the Anti-Christ's" Earthly mans BODY...
(Making the DEAD Earthly man APPEAR to have risen from the Physically Dead...)
* YES...Satan is ON EARTH.
* YES...Satan HAS the POWER to "ENTER" Earthly men.
* YES...Satan WILL "effect" his "POWER"...
WHEN..."the Lamb of God", begins Opening SEALS, one by one, of the Book Of 7 Seals.
* YES...with today's Technology, the Whole world will "SEE" a Dead man, Rise up, back to living, and MANY will believe "he IS God".
(Video Technology).

* The Son of Man, (JESUS), and CHRIST (who IS the POWER of God) "does not require man made technology", FOR the Whole World to "SEE" Him, when He Returns.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It seems you are unaware that the eschatology you hold is a fabrication cobbled by the Jesuits as a counter measure to the loud voice of the Reformation identifying the Pope as the AntiChrist and the Roman Catholic system as Babylon.

Subsequently, 'The Man of Sin' doing his number, has persuaded you to absorbed his eschatological spin.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Yes, I believe there are always people with the spirit of the Antichrist working through them and when the time comes one will take up that mantle.

Jesus didn't know the time of the end, so Satan must not know either... I suppose Satan needs always to attempt to bring the Antichrist to power, and eventually he will succeed.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Among us? I once thought Stranger might be the Antichrist, because he went on for like 15 pages straight about how dream interpretation was not a genuine spiritual gift. Then I was convinced Dave L was probably the Antichrist, because the man just kept repeating himself over and over again no matter how badly you refuted his arguments from scripture. It made me go into convulsions.

At present, not sure there's anyone among us I would consider to be the Antichrist. But the day isn't over yet, so we'll see.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It seems you are unaware that the eschatology you hold is a fabrication cobbled by the Jesuits as a counter measure to the loud voice of the Reformation identifying the Pope as the AntiChrist and the Roman Catholic system as Babylon.
I am fully aware of the attacks on Jesuits who hold to a future Antichrist. But those men accepted the plain meaning of Scripture as opposed to the Catholics and Protestants who wove a fantasy about the pope being the Antichrist contrary to what Scripture actually reveals.

People can simply ignore Jesuit Futurism and go directly to the Bible. No pope has ever -- or will ever -- take total control of the world as shown in Revelation 13. And that should be more than enough. Even in their heyday, the popes only controlled Western Europe.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am fully aware of the attacks on Jesuits who hold to a future Antichrist. But those men accepted the plain meaning of Scripture as opposed to the Catholics and Protestants who wove a fantasy about the pope being the Antichrist contrary to what Scripture actually reveals.

People can simply ignore Jesuit Futurism and go directly to the Bible. No pope has ever -- or will ever -- take total control of the world as shown in Revelation 13. And that should be more than enough. Even in their heyday, the popes only controlled Western Europe.
I think you've missed the point!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, there are a few but I think
B.G. with His foundation, $10 billion invested in vaccine development and delivery, with Luciferace, nano-technology, Eugenics and depopulation. He is an atheist who thinks the world should have only about 500 million people. We will soon find out if hundreds of millions start dying with the next wave of a different virus because their immune systems have been genetically tampered with and they cannot fight it. The human race is becoming genetically modified organisms. This is playing God and diabolical. If we see hundreds of millions of women all of a sudden sterile and unable to get pregnant, that will be another sign.

Reactions: Kaz