Does the Jews and Israel exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guess where Jesus the Jew will return? Do you even have a clue?

Hint: It's called Israel. You can find it on the map. They are back to stay no matter how many Israel wannabe's attack her physically and verbally, to their own demise!

Zechariah 14:1-12 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; ...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east....
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
For the literal accounting of time, that prophecy of Zech. 14:1-12 is longer than you think!
In Jesus' first appearance, during his 3yr. Ministry, when He wasn't walking about with the disciples and the people in Jerusalem, He would return to the Mt. of Olives for rest and sleep. So, quite literally, His feet were all over that mount, and for sure, I am positive that he did "stand" on it quite often.

And so, after His Resurrection, He even ascended into Heaven from the Mt. of Olives. But, never does it say that He shall return to the Mt. Of Olives in all His Glory!

However, having said that, it is readily apparent that the prophecy does speak of Jerusalem, but to that I ask: Which one?
The Jerusalem which now is?
Or is it Heavenly Jerusalem, the mother of us all (who are of faith in Jesus)?
I percieve it is Heavenly Jerusalem. We who are the born again saints of God, the remnant, who shall decline on taking the MoB, will still be on the Earth waiting for Christ's return, to be transformed into His likeness and translated up to meet Him in the air.

In that time, just prior to Christ's return, the remnant of God are described as being "the camp of the saints", a temporary dwelling place, which is implying that this earth is not their home.
Through the MoB, satan's Beast (Gog)* and their armies (Magog)* will seek to exterminate each one, collectively or individually, but are then "cut short" for time, and are destroyed by the Eternal "flaming fire" of Christ's Glorious return from Heaven.

*Note: Gog and Magog is just another term and/or reference to Armageddon.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the literal accounting of time, that prophecy of Zech. 14:1-12 is longer than you think!
In Jesus' first appearance, during his 3yr. Ministry, when He wasn't walking about with the disciples and the people in Jerusalem, He would return to the Mt. of Olives for rest and sleep. So, quite literally, His feet were all over that mount, and for sure, I am positive that he did "stand" on it quite often.

And so, after His Resurrection, He even ascended into Heaven from the Mt. of Olives. But, never does it say that He shall return to the Mt. Of Olives in all His Glory!
What???
Zechariah 14 (NKJV)

4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east....
However, having said that, it is readily apparent that the prophecy does speak of Jerusalem, but to that I ask: Which one?
I percieve it is Heavenly Jerusalem. We who are the born again saints of God, the remnant, who shall decline on taking the MoB, will still be on the Earth waiting for Christ's return, to be transformed into His likeness and translated up to meet Him in the air.
There's gonna be war in Heavenly Jerusalem?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 5:8 has nothing to do with WHO we pray to.

Below is the church age of the Roman Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church, the two legs of iron in the Babylonian statue in Daniel's dream. Jezebel is not the actual mother of Jesus, but represents the pagan Babylonian mystery religion of the goddess and godchild that has shown up in every pagan religion around the world, and now in Christianity. It was never there during the 1st century. The complete devotion to Mary is "having sexual relations and idol worship." My question is how many Catholics DO NOT pray to her? Have they all left the true Church of Jesus Christ?

Rev. 2:
18 “And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write,

‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass: 19 “I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first. 20 Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21 And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. 22 Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. 23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

24 “Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will put on you no other burden. 25 But hold fast what you have till I come. 26 And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations—

27 ‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron;
They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’—

as I also have received from My Father; 28 and I will give him the morning star.

29 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ’

Behold thy mother!

What does Behold in scripture mean?

A marvelous thing!
A miraculous action!
A wonder!
An awe inspiring declaration!

Behold thy mother!

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not asking John to care for His Mary, if so He would have said so, he is not even speaking to John, scripture says He is addressing the disciple, therefore it applies to all disciples.

Jesus is making Mary spiritual mother to all disciples! And all disciples take Her into thier home, And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!

What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He gave Mary to be the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation! Behold, I make all things new!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

From Genesis to revelation!

First promise of salvation!

Gen 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Total war: enmity

None of satans works are found in Mary, she belongs entirely to God!
Even consecration herself to God at a very young age.

Isa 7:14

1 kings 2: 17 And he said, Speak, I pray thee, unto Solomon the king, (for he will not say thee nay,) that he give me Abishag the Shunammite to wife.

18 And Bathsheba said, Well; I will speak for thee unto the king.

19 Bathsheba therefore went unto king Solomon, to speak unto him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself unto her, and sat down on his throne, and caused a seat to be set for the king's mother; and she sat on his right hand.

20 Then she said, I desire one small petition of thee; I pray thee, say me not nay. And the king said unto her, Ask on, my mother: for I will not say thee nay.

2 Tim 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

2 Tim 2: 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. How much more Mary who was prepared by God thru the immaculate conception! Lk 1:49

Heb 2:7

Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands

Mary is the great sign of the divinity of Christ!

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Lk 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Lk 2:35
a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also, that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

Matt 27:54
Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

Jn 2:3
And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

Jn 2:11
This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

Rev 12:1
And there appeared a great sign in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Rev 1:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Biblical Mary!

A good tree!

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!

Mother of Divine Grace!

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

The throne of Grace is the throne of Mary the ever Virgin mother of God!

We come boldly to this throne cause Mary is our mother and advocate!

Mary is the storehouse of divine graces!

Lk 1:28
And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

Salvation is to be found with Mary!
Jesus Christ is our salvation! Lk 2:30
He is Lord, and He is with Mary! Lk 1:28
Mary found our salvation! Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

Biblical Mary:

Mother of God Lk 1:43

Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus)

Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30

Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21
Lk 1:31-34

Queen of heaven
In the line of david’s kingdom the mother of the king is always queen
Jesus is king Lk 1:32-33
And king of heaven so Mary is queen of heaven

A Royal greeting!

Lk 1:28 is the only place in the Bible where such a greeting takes place!
Mary is of the tribe of Judah and the royal house of David the king!

God himself is greeting Mary thru the instrument of the angel Gabriel!

This is a Royal greeting of the queen of heaven and earth! Queen of the angels and saints! Mary is of the house of king David!

In the line of king David the mother of the king is the queen, as Jesus Christ is the king of heaven and earth and the angels and saints so Mary is the queen of the same! Lk 1:32-33

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.
29 And when she had heard, she was troubled in his word, and thought what manner salutation this was.
30 And the angel said to her, Dread thou not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.

Mary is queen in rev 12:1 and heb 4:16
Mother of divine grace

Mary is our spiritual mother

Mary is the Mother of the living in Christ and the new creation!

Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In that time, just prior to Christ's return, the remnant of God are described as being "the camp of the saints", a temporary dwelling place, which is implying that this earth is not their home.
Through the MoB, satan's Beast (Gog)* and their armies (Magog)* will seek to exterminate each one, collectively or individually, but are then "cut short" for time, and are destroyed by the Eternal "flaming fire" of Christ's Glorious return from Heaven.

*Note: Gog and Magog is just another term and/or reference to Armageddon.

changed your user, ok

so are we Christians or Jews?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold thy mother!

What does Behold in scripture mean?

A marvelous thing!
A miraculous action!
A wonder!
An awe inspiring declaration!

Behold thy mother!

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not asking John to care for His Mary, if so He would have said so, he is not even speaking to John, scripture says He is addressing the disciple, therefore it applies to all disciples.

Jesus is making Mary spiritual mother to all disciples! And all disciples take Her into thier home, And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!

What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He gave Mary to be the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation! Behold, I make all things new!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

From Genesis to revelation!

First promise of salvation!

Gen 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Total war: enmity

None of satans works are found in Mary, she belongs entirely to God!
Even consecration herself to God at a very young age.

1 kings 2: 17 And he said, Speak, I pray thee, unto Solomon the king, (for he will not say thee nay,) that he give me Abishag the Shunammite to wife.

18 And Bathsheba said, Well; I will speak for thee unto the king.

19 Bathsheba therefore went unto king Solomon, to speak unto him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself unto her, and sat down on his throne, and caused a seat to be set for the king's mother; and she sat on his right hand.

20 Then she said, I desire one small petition of thee; I pray thee, say me not nay. And the king said unto her, Ask on, my mother: for I will not say thee nay.

2 Tim 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

2 Tim 2: 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. How much more Mary who was prepared by God thru the immaculate conception! Lk 1:49

Heb 2:7

Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands

Mary is the great sign of the divinity of Christ!

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Lk 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Lk 2:35
a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also, that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

Matt 27:54
Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

Jn 2:3
And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

Jn 2:11
This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

Rev 12:1
And there appeared a great sign in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Rev 1:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Biblical Mary!

A good tree!

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Mother of Divine Grace!

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

Biblical Mary:

Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus)

Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30

Queen of heaven

A Royal greeting!

This is a Royal greeting of the queen of heaven and earth! Queen of the angels and saints! Mary is of the house of king David!

In the line of king David the mother of the king is the queen, as Jesus Christ is the king of heaven and earth and the angels and saints so Mary is the queen of the same! Lk 1:32-33

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.
29 And when she had heard, she was troubled in his word, and thought what manner salutation this was.
30 And the angel said to her, Dread thou not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.

Mother of divine grace

Mary is our spiritual mother

Mary is the Mother of the living in Christ and the new creation!

Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Oh my oh my!!! You are certainly in a different Church than the Original. You are in the Church of Jezebel of Babylon and refuse to see who it is you are worshiping.

The woman of Revelation 12:1 is Israel. That is the bloodline of Jesus. What do you make of Rev. 12:13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.

That is the first half of the Great Tribulation when all Israel will become saved. It is also when the Antichrist will persecute the rest of her offspring, the Church of Jesus Christ - not Jezebel of Babylon. During that time do not take the mark of the beast. If you are martyred FOR JESUS, you will be saved, but it is your only hope.

Hebrews 4:16 says 16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

The throne of grace is not Mary!!! It is the throne of Jesus. He it is that is full of grace and truth. John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

You have been taught that the verses that apply to JESUS are actually about Mary. You've been brainwashed. What are you going to do about it? Jesus said to Repent in Revelation 2, but you would not. 20 Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21 And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. 22 Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. 23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

24 “Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will put on you no other burden. 25 But hold fast what you have till I come. 26 And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations—

There was a time when the Roman Church did not have these doctrines about Mary. Unfortunately it was only a couple hundred years. Since then all present day RCC and Orthodox pray to Mary and revere her even more than Jesus.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Then why did Israel hang on to their kingdom, like the church holds onto the government for guidance? There would be no church outside of the remnant. Thank God, there is a larger remnant in today's church, than Daniel, and a handful of others in apostate Israel.

Not understanding what you mean ,please explain

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 5:8 has nothing to do with WHO we pray to.

Below is the church age of the Roman Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church, the two legs of iron in the Babylonian statue in Daniel's dream. Jezebel is not the actual mother of Jesus, but represents the pagan Babylonian mystery religion of the goddess and godchild that has shown up in every pagan religion around the world, and now in Christianity. It was never there during the 1st century. The complete devotion to Mary is "having sexual relations and idol worship." My question is how many Catholics DO NOT pray to her? Have they all left the true Church of Jesus Christ?

Rev. 2:
18 “And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write,

‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass: 19 “I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first. 20 Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21 And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. 22 Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. 23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

27 ‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron;
They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’—

as I also have received from My Father; 28 and I will give him the morning star.

29 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ’

for 2000 yrs Christians have been imploring the help of Mary!

All the saint, doctors and fathers of the church bless this practice, and scripture too, Lk 1:48 all generations shall call me blessed, but you know better? Fundamentalism is blindness!
Mary, help of Christians, pray for us!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my oh my!!! You are certainly in a different Church than the Original. You are in the Church of Jezebel of Babylon and refuse to see who it is you are worshiping.

The woman of Revelation 12:1 is Israel. That is the bloodline of Jesus. What do you make of Rev. 12:13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.

That is the first half of the Great Tribulation when all Israel will become saved. It is also when the Antichrist will persecute the rest of her offspring, the Church of Jesus Christ - not Jezebel of Babylon. During that time do not take the mark of the beast. If you are martyred FOR JESUS, you will be saved, but it is your only hope.

Hebrews 4:16 says 16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

The throne of grace is not Mary!!! It is the throne of Jesus. He it is that is full of grace and truth. John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

You have been taught that the verses that apply to JESUS are actually about Mary. You've been brainwashed. What are you going to do about it? Jesus said to Repent in Revelation 2, but you would not. 20 Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21 And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. 22 Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. 23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

There was a time when the Roman Church did not have these doctrines about Mary. Unfortunately it was only a couple hundred years. Since then all present day RCC and Orthodox pray to Mary and revere her even more than Jesus.

we are only allowed to worship God

Rev 12 is Mary she is satans adversary
Gen 3:15 enmity total war none of his works are found in her
But Israel was in union with Satan in killing Jesus Christ

Israel, nor her children, do not keep the commandments or have the testimony of Jesus, the children of Mary do, she obtains the graces necessary

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
for 2000 yrs Christians have been imploring the help of Mary!

All the saint, doctors and fathers of the church bless this practice, and scripture too, Lk 1:48 all generations shall call me blessed, but you know better? Fundamentalism is blindness!
Mary, help of Christians, pray for us!

The original church didn't. Jesus abhorred that tradition, calling your goddess, Jezebel. That should tell you something. He even said that He gave you time to repent, and you wouldn't. I've been telling you this over and over, and it is true - you won't. It is obvious by the scriptures you apply to your goddess that she has replaced Jesus in the RCC and Orthodox.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The original church didn't. Jesus abhorred that tradition, calling your goddess, Jezebel. That should tell you something. He even said that He gave you time to repent, and you wouldn't. I've been telling you this over and over, and it is true - you won't. It is obvious by the scriptures you apply to your goddess that she has replaced Jesus in the RCC and Orthodox.

Fundamentalists blindness!

Biblical Mary!

A good tree!

Mother of Divine Grace!

Biblical Mary:

Queen of heaven

A Royal greeting!

Mother of divine grace

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already shown you these are about Jesus, not Mary. Are you just copying and pasting?

Blessed Mary ever Virgin mother of God!

Elizabeth filled with the Holy Spirit!

Lk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

John sanctified in the womb!

Lk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Lk 1:44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

Zacharias is filled with the Holy Spirit and prophecy!

Lk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

The wedding couple have wine and not shame!

Jn 2: 10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

The disciples are supplied with faith, hope, and charity!

11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

All these blessings from God because of Mary most holy!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already shown you these are about Jesus, not Mary. Are you just copying and pasting?

Is this prayer acceptable to you?

May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most incomprehensible and unutterable Name of God be always praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified in Heaven, on earth, by all the creatures of God, Amen.

Reactions: CharismaticLady

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since then all present day RCC and Orthodox pray to Mary and revere her even more than Jesus.

Hello CL,

You really should learn what you're talking about before making such outrageous charges.

The Catholic and Orthodox Church (es) revere and worship Jesus as God!

Not one faithful Catholic or Orthodox believe Mary is God.

She is a creature. Perhaps the greatest of God's creatures, but still a creature.

The honour and reverence due to God is infinitely greater than that due to any creature.. Indeed it is so much so that it is altogether different kind..

Latria - Wikipedia

Peace be with you!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello CL,

You really should learn what you're talking about before making such outrageous charges.

She is a creature. Perhaps the greatest of God's creatures, but still a creature.

The honour and reverence due to God is infinitely greater than that due to any creature.. Indeed it is so much so that it is altogether different kind..

Latria - Wikipedia

Peace be with you!

Are you RCC or Orthodox?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello CL,

Latria - Wikipedia

Peace be with you!

What is a Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix? Why is the Redemption through Jesus not enough???