Does the Jews and Israel exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary dosent bring the gift of salvation as the Roman Catholic Church Falsely Teaches.

From The RCC Catechism #969 Before Your Eyes, Mary briging the gift of eternal salvation?

Mary, The Catechism Of The Catholic Church

969 "This motherhood of Mary in the order of grace continues uninterruptedly from the consent which she loyally gave at the Annunciation and which she sustained without wavering beneath the cross, until the eternal fulfillment of all the elect. Taken up to heaven she did not lay aside this saving office but by her manifold intercession continues to bring us the gifts of eternal salvation … Therefore the Blessed Virgin is invoked in the Church under the titles of Advocate, Helper, Benefactress, and Mediatrix."

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary dosent bring the gift of salvation as the Roman Catholic Church Falsely Teaches.

From The RCC Catechism #969 Before Your Eyes, Mary briging the gift of eternal salvation?

969 "This motherhood of Mary in the order of grace continues uninterruptedly from the consent which she loyally gave at the Annunciation and which she sustained without wavering beneath the cross, until the eternal fulfillment of all the elect. Taken up to heaven she did not lay aside this saving office but by her manifold intercession continues to bring us the gifts of eternal salvation … Therefore the Blessed Virgin is invoked in the Church under the titles of Advocate, Helper, Benefactress, and Mediatrix."

Biblical Mary!

A good tree!

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!

Mother of Divine Grace!

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

The throne of Grace is the throne of Mary the ever Virgin mother of God!

We come boldly to this throne cause Mary is our mother and advocate!

Mary is the storehouse of divine graces!

Lk 1:28
And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

Salvation is to be found with Mary!
Jesus Christ is our salvation! Lk 2:30
He is Lord, and He is with Mary! Lk 1:28
Mary found our salvation! Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biblical Mary:

Mother of God Lk 1:43

Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus)

Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30

Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21
Lk 1:31-34

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biblical Mary:

Mother of God Lk 1:43

Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus)

Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30

Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21
Lk 1:31-34
I do not see Mary as being a "perpetual" virgin in the scripture listed:
KJV- Isa. 7[14] Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Douay Rheims- Isa. 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign. Behold a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and his name shall be called Emmanuel.

Not only that, after the virgin birth of Jesus, Mary had other children by Joseph.
Correct me if I am wrong, but a woman who bares children by way of a man, is NO LONGER a virgin.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not see Mary as being a "perpetual" virgin in the scripture listed:
KJV- Isa. 7[14] Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Douay Rheims- Isa. 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign. Behold a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and his name shall be called Emmanuel.

Not only that, after the virgin birth of Jesus, Mary had other children by Joseph.
Correct me if I am wrong, but a woman who bares children by way of a man, is NO LONGER a virgin.

no scripture that says she had other children, scripture only say Jesus is Mary’s child

Lk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
(This verse imply’s a vow of perpetual virginity, She refuses even the exalted dignity of mother of God and mother of our savior if it means violating Her vow of perpetual virginity)

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the church replace Israel?

Why not study your Old Testament history and find out what God says about that; there's still a lot of prophecy there not fulfilled yet regarding God's Israel in relation to Christ's Church. I like to attempt summaries, good practice for me, so I'll try, but you still have to go study it. If I refer to a secular source, I'll label it SEC.

1. God appears to Abraham, gives him the Promise by Faith (i.e., The Gospel), with blessings (called the Birthright, i.e., God's Birthright).
2. The Promise and Birthright continues to Abraham's son Isaac, then to Isaac's son Jacob.
3. God tells Jacob his seed will become "a nation", and "a company of nations".
4. The Angel of The Lord wrestles with Jacob, and Jacob prevails. Jacob is given a new name, Israel, which means to prevail with God's help. Israel then represents The Promise by Faith, and God's Birthright, continued through a certain chosen seed among the children of Israel.
5. Jacob has 12 sons that become the 12 tribes of Israel.
6. Joseph, Jacob's favorite son, is kidnapped by his 11 brethren and sold into slavery in Egypt.
7. Joseph represents a chosen in The Promise-Birthright, and is exalted by God.
8. Joseph marries in Egypt and has two sons, Manasseh (elder) and Ephraim.
9. Once Jacob and all his sons are re-united, Joseph brings his two sons to Jacob's bedside to bless them.
10. Jacob (not seeing well) crosses his arms, and places his right-hand on the younger Ephraim's head on the left side of the bed. Joseph tries to correct his father's hands, but Jacob said that he knows Manasseh (the elder son to whom the Birthright should go to) will also be "great", but truly his younger brother Ephraim would become "a multitude of nations". Thus God's Birthright Blessings and Promise originally to Abraham falls upon Joseph's two sons Ephraim and Manasseh.
11. Under the reign of king Solomon of Judah, house of David, he sets Jeroboam of the tribe of Ephraim as head administrator over the northern ten tribes living in the northern parts of the holy land. Ephraim had become the larger of the ten northern tribes of Israel.
12. Because of Solomon allowing his many wives to bring in their false gods and idols into Israel, God rent the kingdom in two. It would be during the days of Solomon's son Rehoboam.
13. God told His prophet to tell Jeroboam that he would have 10 tribes, and God would bless him if he followed Him like His servant David did.
14. The ten tribes in the north go to Rehoboam, king of Judah at Jerusalem, and ask to ease the burden Solomon had put upon them. Rehoboam refused, but said he would make it worse. So the heads of the ten tribes departed, and separated from the tribe of Judah at Jerusalem. Only the tribe of Benjamin joined with Judah at Jerusalem-Judea.
15. The southern "kingdom of Judah" at Jerusalem was the tribes of Judah and Benjamin in the south under Rehoboam king of Judah (house of David).
16. The northern "kingdom of Israel" at Samaria was made up of the ten tribes, with Jeroboam of the tribe of Ephraim, as king of Israel.
17. Rehoboam, king of Judah over the "kingdom of Judah" tries to bring the kingdom back together, and gets run off by the ten northern tribes back to Jerusalem.
18. Jeroboam, king of Israel at Samaria in the north, tries to keep all the ten tribes from going south to Jerusalem to worship. He sets up two gold calf idols, and tells the ten tribes to worship them. He also makes common priests of the people.
19. The Levite priests in the north leave the northern tribes, having been cut off by Jeroboam from doing their duties. The Levites join with the tribes of Judah and Benjamin in the southern kingdom of Judah under Rehoboam.
20. A small remnant of the ten northern tribes refuse Jeroboam's calf idol worship, and leave to go south to join with Judah.
21. The two kingdoms war against each other.
22. God sends the kings of Assyria (in stages) upon the northern ten tribe "kingdom of Israel", and eventually taked all the ten northern tribes captive to Assyria, and to the land of the Medes. These become scattered north of Babylon and into the West, never to return to the holy land, even to this day. These eventually become lost to the house of Judah (Jews) and to the world (SEC-Jewish historian Josephus said they were still scattered beyond Euphrates in his day of 100 A.D.), they lose their heritage as Israelites (Book of Hosea). They become as Gentiles living among Gentiles per God's warnings of Deuteronomy 4.
23. About 100 years later, the "kingdom of Judah" falls away against God. God then brings the Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, upon them, destroys Solomon's temple and Jerusalem, and takes them captive to Babylon for 70 years.
24. After 70 years, a small remnant of the "house of Judah" (Judah, Benjamin, Levi, strangers, small remnant of ten tribes), a small group of these return to Jerusalem to rebuild the city and the wall, and temple. (SEC--these become known as Jews, the title derived from the tribe of Judah, this per the Jewish historian Josephus).
25. Majority of the "house of Judah" (Jews) choose to stay in Babylon after the 70 years, and then becomes scattered through the countries like the ten tribes were.
26. God's prophet Hosea foretells of God causing the ten tribes to be scattered under their false Baal worship; then after a time God said He would allure her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably to her, and bless her, and make a covenant with her, and betroth her to Him forever, and they shall know The LORD, and He will say to them that were not My people, "Thou art My people", and they will say, "Thou art my GOD." (Book of Hosea).
27. (SEC and Bible) - The ten tribes along with some of scattered Judah to the West on national scales accept The Gospel of Jesus Christ, and become the "multitude of nations" promise to Ephraim, and his brother Manasseh also becomes "great".
28. From the western Christian nations, Great Britain being the first nation on a national scale to accept The Gospel, they send ambassadors to the other nations to preach The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Thus both scattered Israelites and Gentiles that believe become Christ's Church.
29. (SEC and Bible) -- House of Judah with many unbelieving Jews return to holy land and are allowed to create the nation state of Israel again. This is only a similarity to the old "kingdom of Judah" at Jerusalem, yet without a king. These are made up of remnants of the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, Levi, and some of the ten tribes, and the rest are converts to Judaism. The majority of these still do not accept Jesus Christ.

Reactions: Keraz

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no scripture that says she had other children, scripture only say Jesus is Mary’s child

Lk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
(This verse imply’s a vow of perpetual virginity, She refuses even the exalted dignity of mother of God and mother of our savior if it means violating Her vow of perpetual virginity)
I believe you have a problem with understanding literal scripture, and therefore it appears that you would much rather choose to believe a church's teaching.

Please compare all of that which is listed below:
KJV- Gal. 1[18] Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter [a Disciple/Apostle], and abode with him fifteen days.
[19] But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.

Douay Rheims (with the Latin V.)
Gal. 1[18]Then, after three years, I went to Jerusalem to see Peter [a Disciple /Apostle], and I tarried with him fifteen days.
(Then, three years later I went to see Peter and stayed with him fifteen days;)
[19] But other of the apostles I saw none, saving James the brother of the Lord.
(But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.)

Also compare:
KJV- Mat.12[46] While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.[47] Then one said unto him [specifically], Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
[48] But he [Jesus] answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
[49] And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
[50] For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Douay Rheims (with the Latin V.)-
Mat. 12[46] As he was yet speaking to the multitudes, behold his mother and his brethren stood without, seeking to speak to him.
(Still talking to the people, his mother and his brothers stood outside, asking to speak to him.)
[47] And one said to him: Behold thy mother and thy brethren stand without, seeking thee.
(Someone told him, Your mother and your brothers are outside, asking to speak with you.)
[48] But he answering him that told him, said: Who is my mother, and who are my brethren?
(But he answering him that told him, said: Who is my mother? And who are my brethren?)
[49] And stretching forth his hand towards his disciples, he said: Behold my mother and my brothers.
(Pointing to his disciples and said, Behold my mother and my brothers.)
[50] For whosoever shall do the will of my father, that is in heaven, he is my brother and sister, and mother.
(For whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.)

Reactions: Truth7t7

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe you have a problem with understanding literal scripture, and therefore it appears that you would much rather choose to believe a church's teaching.

Please compare all of that which is listed below:
KJV- Gal. 1[18] Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter [a Disciple/Apostle], and abode with him fifteen days.
[19] But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.

The Lords brother does not mean Mary’s child! The 12 sons of Jacob or Israel had 4 separate mothers

Douay Rheims (with the Latin V.)
Gal. 1[18]Then, after three years, I went to Jerusalem to see Peter [a Disciple /Apostle], and I tarried with him fifteen days.
(Then, three years later I went to see Peter and stayed with him fifteen days;)
[19] But other of the apostles I saw none, saving James the brother of the Lord.
(But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.)

Also compare:
KJV- Mat.12[46] While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.[47] Then one said unto him [specifically], Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
[48] But he [Jesus] answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
[49] And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
[50] For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Douay Rheims (with the Latin V.)-
Mat. 12[46] As he was yet speaking to the multitudes, behold his mother and his brethren stood without, seeking to speak to him.
(Still talking to the people, his mother and his brothers stood outside, asking to speak to him.)
[47] And one said to him: Behold thy mother and thy brethren stand without, seeking thee.
(Someone told him, Your mother and your brothers are outside, asking to speak with you.)
[48] But he answering him that told him, said: Who is my mother, and who are my brethren?
(But he answering him that told him, said: Who is my mother? And who are my brethren?)
[49] And stretching forth his hand towards his disciples, he said: Behold my mother and my brothers.
(Pointing to his disciples and said, Behold my mother and my brothers.)
[50] For whosoever shall do the will of my father, that is in heaven, he is my brother and sister, and mother.
(For whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.)

not the children of Mary!

Brothers and sisters of Jesus?

They are not the children of Mary!

Is 7:14 a virgin shall conceive and bear a son!
(One son, singular)

James is the son of zebedee, and the other James is the son of Alpheus not Joseph!
Matt 10:2-3

In Hebrew culture any close relative can be called brother or sister, lot was called Abraham’s brother but was his nephew.

Gen 12:5 and Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son..

Gen 13:8 And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdsmen and thy herdsmen; for we are Brothers.

The 12 sons of Jacob are brothers but all are not the children of Leah and all are not the children of Rachel! They had 4 mother’s, These may be brothers but they are simply not the children of One mother and the brothers of Jesus are not the children of Mary!

Jose’s, Simon Salome are children of another Mary!

Mk 15:40 There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome;

Is Mary the mother of James?
If you mean the Blessed Virgin Mary then no. Her sister-in-law, Mary of Clopas, was the wife of Alphaeus (St. Joseph's brother), and mother of Simon, Joseph, and the apostles Judas Thaddeus, and James (the Less, brother of the Lord): Jesus' cousins.

The "sisters" of Jesus refer to women disciples.

Salome, or Mary Salome, was the wife of Zebedee, and mother of apostles John (the beloved), and James (the greater).

Regarding Mat. 13:55 and Mk. 6:3, two of the four "brethren" are James and Judas of Alphaeus (cf. Mat. 10:2-3, Lk. 6:15-16, Act. 1:13). The third, Joseph, is identified in Mk. 15:40 as the brother of James of Alphaeus. The fourth, Simon, is identified in Mat. 13:55 and Mk. 6:3 as the brother of Joseph, James, and Judas of Alphaeus. Therefore, all four are were the sons of Alphaeus, not St. Joseph and the Blessed Virgin Mary.

When Jesus was twelve they went up to Jerusalem, the holy family, Joseph, Mary, and Jesus. Where are the brothers and sisters?

Jesus on the cross gives His mother to John, why? Why not James or a brother? Perhaps the law of Moses requires a mother to be given to the next oldest son? Because he was an only Son!
Only begotten of the Father, only begotten of the Mother.

Is 7:14 God provides a sign, a Virgin shall conceive and bear a son! (Singular, one son)

Ezekiel 44:2 “This gate shall remain shut; it shall not be opened, and no one shall enter by it; for the Lord, the God of Israel, has entered by it; therefore it shall remain shut.”

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

(Mary had become the dwelling place of the Almighty, like the Ark of the Covenant in the Old Testament. Mary was a vessel consecrated to God alone?)

Matt 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
(The Bible says only the Holy Ghost conceived in Mary)

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.
(A son singular) (does James save his people?)

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not the children of Mary!

Brothers and sisters of Jesus?

They are not the children of Mary!

Is 7:14 a virgin shall conceive and bear a son!
(One son, singular)

James is the son of zebedee, and the other James is the son of Alpheus not Joseph!
Matt 10:2-3

In Hebrew culture any close relative can be called brother or sister, lot was called Abraham’s brother but was his nephew.

Gen 12:5 and Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son..

Gen 13:8 And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdsmen and thy herdsmen; for we are Brothers.

The 12 sons of Jacob are brothers but all are not the children of Leah and all are not the children of Rachel! They had 4 mother’s, These may be brothers but they are simply not the children of One mother and the brothers of Jesus are not the children of Mary!

Jose’s, Simon Salome are children of another Mary!

Mk 15:40 There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome;

Is Mary the mother of James?
If you mean the Blessed Virgin Mary then no. Her sister-in-law, Mary of Clopas, was the wife of Alphaeus (St. Joseph's brother), and mother of Simon, Joseph, and the apostles Judas Thaddeus, and James (the Less, brother of the Lord): Jesus' cousins.

The "sisters" of Jesus refer to women disciples.

Salome, or Mary Salome, was the wife of Zebedee, and mother of apostles John (the beloved), and James (the greater).

Regarding Mat. 13:55 and Mk. 6:3, two of the four "brethren" are James and Judas of Alphaeus (cf. Mat. 10:2-3, Lk. 6:15-16, Act. 1:13). The third, Joseph, is identified in Mk. 15:40 as the brother of James of Alphaeus. The fourth, Simon, is identified in Mat. 13:55 and Mk. 6:3 as the brother of Joseph, James, and Judas of Alphaeus. Therefore, all four are were the sons of Alphaeus, not St. Joseph and the Blessed Virgin Mary.

When Jesus was twelve they went up to Jerusalem, the holy family, Joseph, Mary, and Jesus. Where are the brothers and sisters?

Jesus on the cross gives His mother to John, why? Why not James or a brother? Perhaps the law of Moses requires a mother to be given to the next oldest son? Because he was an only Son!
Only begotten of the Father, only begotten of the Mother.

Is 7:14 God provides a sign, a Virgin shall conceive and bear a son! (Singular, one son)

Ezekiel 44:2 “This gate shall remain shut; it shall not be opened, and no one shall enter by it; for the Lord, the God of Israel, has entered by it; therefore it shall remain shut.”

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

(Mary had become the dwelling place of the Almighty, like the Ark of the Covenant in the Old Testament. Mary was a vessel consecrated to God alone?)

Matt 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
(The Bible says only the Holy Ghost conceived in Mary)

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.
(A son singular) (does James save his people?)
Theefaith, thank you for your selection of verses, and your instruction.
I am particularly ref. Ezk. 44[1] Then he brought me back the way of the gate of the outward sanctuary which looketh toward the east; and it was shut.
[2] Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.[3] It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the LORD; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.

If I am understanding it correctly, I am percieving by God's Holy Spirit, that the "gate" and the "porch" have two different meanings.
The "gate" is Mary's womb.
The "porch" is Mary's ovaries.
The "bread" is the nourishment from Mary's womb, while God the Father forms the body of the Prince, who is Christ, God the Son.
Ref. Heb. 10[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Am I getting this correctly?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Theefaith, thank you for your selection of verses, and your instruction.
I am particularly ref. Ezk. 44[1] Then he brought me back the way of the gate of the outward sanctuary which looketh toward the east; and it was shut.
[2] Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.[3] It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the LORD; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.

If I am understanding it correctly, I am percieving by God's Holy Spirit, that the "gate" and the "porch" have two different meanings.
The "gate" is Mary's womb.
The "porch" is Mary's ovaries.
The "bread" is the nourishment from Mary's womb, while God the Father forms the body of the Prince, who is Christ, God the Son.
Ref. Heb. 10[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Am I getting this correctly?

Could be but to me it’s just a principle
Where God entered in no man may enter

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I do agree on the principle about God and His entering, and no man shall enter.
In "shadow" is this why the earthly Temple Gate was being kept closed? In symbolism, Jesus fulfilled it through His coming by way of the "Gate" of the Virgin Mary.

However, what I would like to share is, the minute I read those verses in Ezk. the understanding that I recieved came to me without effort on my part.
I am stunned by what I have learned, whereas before, I never saw the Virgin Mary in that way before.

Reactions: Philip James

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Biblical Mary!

A good tree!

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!

Mother of Divine Grace!

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

The throne of Grace is the throne of Mary the ever Virgin mother of God!

We come boldly to this throne cause Mary is our mother and advocate!

Mary is the storehouse of divine graces!

Lk 1:28
And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

Salvation is to be found with Mary!
Jesus Christ is our salvation! Lk 2:30
He is Lord, and He is with Mary! Lk 1:28
Mary found our salvation! Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38
You are wrong with Lk 1:28, it's the Lord is with thee. not the other way around like you put. as He is with Mary could easy be interpreted as blasphemy.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I do agree on the principle about God and His entering, and no man shall enter.
In "shadow" is this why the earthly Temple Gate was being kept closed? In symbolism, Jesus fulfilled it through His coming by way of the "Gate" of the Virgin Mary.

However, what I would like to share is, the minute I read those verses in Ezk. the understanding that I recieved came to me without effort on my part.
I am stunned by what I have learned, whereas before, I never saw the Virgin Mary in that way before.

Glory to God!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are wrong with Lk 1:28, it's the Lord is with thee. not the other way around like you put. as He is with Mary could easy be interpreted as blasphemy.

I quoted the Wycliffe version

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed bethou among women.

kjv

Lk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition

Lk 1:28 And the angel being come in, said unto her: Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women

All say full of grace
All say the Lord is with Her
All say she is blessed

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I quoted the Wycliffe version

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed bethou among women.

kjv

Lk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition

Lk 1:28 And the angel being come in, said unto her: Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women

All say full of grace
All say the Lord is with Her
All say she is blessed
Yes !
But you put, He is with Mary. post 382 is what I am pointing out. now one could be mislead on that point as Mary worship ? that's all I am pointing out.
He is with Mary ? could be easy mistaken as in making out as if she was above him, as the Prots claim such that RC do.
The Lord is with thee is nothing like, He is with Mary ?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes !
But you put, He is with Mary. post 382 is what I am pointing out. now one could be mislead on that point as Mary worship ? that's all I am pointing out.
He is with Mary ? could be easy mistaken as in making out as if she was above him, as the Prots claim such that RC do.
The Lord is with thee is nothing like, He is with Mary ?

the thee is Mary?
No worship intended

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the thee is Mary?
No worship intended

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

lk 1:30 found our salvation lost by Adam
Mother of our salvation Lk 2:30