Does the Jews and Israel exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

A remnant is saved

Revelation 14:v.1-3

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with Him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four living beings, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were REDEEMED from the earth.

In the Elijah's time there were only seven thousand true Israelite and now, in the end of Dispensation of Grace, only 144k will be sealed and saved because believe in JESUS and love Him, in LITERAL fulfillment of Isaiah 1:v.8-9, among others.

Revelation 7:v.1-4

1 And after these things (things written in Rev.6:v.14 to 17) I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you know that the goddess you are revering, Jesus calls Jezebel? Almost 2000 years ago Jesus asked Thyatira to repent, and has given you a very long time to do so, but He says you won't. That seems to be true still.

I revere no goddess. Your charge is baseless and false.

Lord, have mercy!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What is a Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix? Why is the Redemption through Jesus not enough???

Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I am filling up what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ on behalf of his body, which is the church,

Peace be with you!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More baseless charges.

I don't expect you to know any better. Jesus, Himself, said you all would never repent of this blasphemy. Satan has hood-winked you with signs and wonders.

Why can't you just pray to the Father in Jesus name like you are taught in Scripture and not by your popes? What you all have done to the memory of Mary is the only thing God has against you. He is pleased with everything else, your sacraments, your baptisms, the Eucharist; just not praying and revering this being Jesus calls Jezebel, but you call Mary. Can't you repent? Or would you rather have your name blotted out of the Book of Life?

The two legs of iron, the RCC and Orthodox is called Babylon. Your whole denominations have left the Church and started another run by Satan. Come back to the original that does not have rosaries, and prayers and statues to Mary. Come out of her My people!!!

After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 6 Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. 7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ 8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What???
Zechariah 14 (NKJV)
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east....

There's gonna be war in Heavenly Jerusalem?
Just prior to the Day when Jesus returns in flaming fire, through the MoB, satan will compass the CAMP of the saints, seeking to destroy them. But in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, we shall all be changed into Christ's Glorious likeness, and
Rise to meet Him and all the resurrected dead saints with Him, to meet Him and them in the air. Simultaneously, all the wicked shall be destroyed by His flaming fire. We who are born again, are members of Heavenly Jerusalem.

Reactions: Truth7t7

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just prior to the Day when Jesus returns in flaming fire, through the MoB, satan will compass the CAMP of the saints, seeking to destroy them. But in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, we shall all be changed into Christ's Glorious likeness, and
Rise to meet Him and all the resurrected dead saints with Him, to meet Him and them in the air. Simultaneously, all the wicked shall be destroyed by His flaming fire. We who are born again, are members of Heavenly Jerusalem.
You can't even admit that Jesus will return to Israel??? Wow!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't even admit that Jesus will return to Israel??? Wow!
> Armageddon and Gog and Magog are one in the same event.
> The KoG (who is Jesus Himself) was taken from Israel (the Jews) and given to a "nation" bringing forth the fruits thereof. Mat. 21:43

> We who are born again of His Spirit, ARE THAT "nation" Jesus prophesied of.
1 Peter 2[9] But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy
"NATION"
, a peculiar people;
> and they shall do what?
Ans. (Verse cont'd)-
that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't expect you to know any better. Jesus, Himself, said you all would never repent of this blasphemy. Satan has hood-winked you with signs and wonders.

Why can't you just pray to the Father in Jesus name like you are taught in Scripture and not by your popes? What you all have done to the memory of Mary is the only thing God has against you. He is pleased with everything else, your sacraments, your baptisms, the Eucharist; just not praying and revering this being Jesus calls Jezebel, but you call Mary. Can't you repent? Or would you rather have your name blotted out of the Book of Life?

The two legs of iron, the RCC and Orthodox is called Babylon. Your whole denominations have left the Church and started another run by Satan. Come back to the original that does not have rosaries, and prayers and statues to Mary. Come out of her My people!!!

After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 6 Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. 7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ 8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.

Dear Lady,

Who do you think it is, that would sow such lies about the Body of Christ?

Who whispers such slander in your ear about your brothers and sisters?

Who stands as our accusor?

Who has interest in keeping you from the Feast?

Pax et Bonum

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop TWISTING Scripture!
Jesus said in John 5[39] Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
If you are Born again by His Spirit, study the OT prophetic scriptures to FIND Jesus first, and then one shall be made ready to interpret all other prophecy by His Spirit, which is within you.
John 16:13
Once you have digested that, please learn that we who are in Christ are made to be "a NEW creature (creation)", who no longer is only flesh, but is spirit. John 3[6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Therefore, everyone who is born again of God "is spirit", and for that reason, we must be "guided" by His Spirit to understand His thoughts and His ways (Isa. 55:8-9), and not that of the scholarly learned. Only He can and will "guide" us INTO ALL truth.
WHY?
Ans. John 6[63] It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh [natural man] profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Therefore, we are not to lean unto our own understanding, which is always by way of the "natural man" /mind, and thus leads to error. Prov. 3:5-7.

Be wise unto the Lord, and not that which is of yourself.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said in John 5[39] Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
If you are Born again by His Spirit, study the OT prophetic scriptures to FIND Jesus first, and then one shall be made ready to interpret all other prophecy by His Spirit, which is within you.
John 16:13
Once you have digested that, please learn that we who are in Christ are made to be "a NEW creature (creation)", who no longer is only flesh, but is spirit. John 3[6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Therefore, everyone who is born again of God "is spirit", and for that reason, we must be "guided" by His Spirit to understand His thoughts and His ways (Isa. 55:8-9), and not that of the scholarly learned. Only He can and will "guide" us INTO ALL truth.
WHY?
Ans. John 6[63] It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh [natural man] profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Therefore, we are not to lean unto our own understanding, which is always by way of the "natural man" /mind, and thus leads to error. Prov. 3:5-7.

Be wise unto the Lord, and not that which is of yourself.
I've been searching the Scriptures over 40 years. You're an Israel wannabe!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been searching the Scriptures over 40 years. You're an Israel wannabe!
You have jumped to conclusions about my understanding.
The KoG of God is no longer with the nation of Israel, with their earthly Jerusalem, who is still looking for a messiah. Except for the remnant of Jews, who do come to God through faith in Christ, the majority of Jews are just as lost as any Gentile who refuses to believe in Jesus. With God, there is NO difference between Jew and Gentile. All are called to His Grace through Christ.
Again, whether Jew or Gentile, if they don't come, they are eternally lost, with NO second chances!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Lady,

Who do you think it is, that would sow such lies about the Body of Christ?

Who whispers such slander in your ear about your brothers and sisters?

Who stands as our accusor?

Who has interest in keeping you from the Feast?

Pax et Bonum

I am very concerned for different parts of the Body of Christ that are revealed in the letters to the seven churches of Revelation 2 and 3. Thyatira is the fourth church age, and represents both the RCC and Orthodox religions. The representation of the Babylonian goddess and godchild mystery religion is named Jezebel. The real Jezebel, wife of Ahab, was a high priestess of that monstrous heathen religion. Every country and religion has its own version of the goddess and godchild. Rome had Venus and Cupid. When Christianity became the state religion and paganism was outlawed, two emperors after Constantine, to help initiate the pagans into Christianity they decided to "Christianize" some of their beliefs. Thus Venus and Cupid became Mary and Jesus. The problem is the mother is always the one to go to, not the little child. It perverts the hierarchy. You don't pray to Jesus, you either pray Our Fathers or Hail Marys. Do you not see the problem????

Who died for us? Mary? No! Jesus did. To entitle this goddess as a Mediatrix or Redemptrix is blasphemy. Mary has nothing to do with the roles of Jesus as Redeemer or Mediator.

The RCC and Orthodox are doing everything right EXCEPT for Jezebel. Worship Jesus!!! Pray to Jesus. He is our ONLY mediator between man and the Father. No dead people.

The other letter in the seven letters that is a main source of error is Sardis. Namely the teachings of Martin Luther and John Calvin. Jesus said of them, you have a name that you are alive but you are dead. IOW their doctrines are unholy and will produce death. It has to do with the issue of sin. And the doctrines amount to a bunch of doctrines of demons. But not everyone during that era were unholy. John Wesley would be a good representative of those who were still holy and walked in white robes.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jews were the children and have rejected Christ and He has rejected them! 2 Tim 2:12

The church replaced Israel as the kingdom of God on earth! Matt 21:43

Your “the Jews” or “Israel’s house is a house of desolation, the Jews have the spiritual mark of Cain for killing their brother Jesus and are scattered to nations! Matt 23:39

The Jews killed Christ, as the instrument of the Roman governor!
Matt 21:38 acts 2:36 acts 3:13-15

But the nation in the person of the high priest rejected Christ and the nation consented to His death. Jn 18:14 Mk 15:13

And has never ceased blaspheming Christ, and His church!

To defend Christ is to condemn the Jews!

As Jesus said: Matt 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

The church fathers (doctors, bishops, and saints) called the Jewish infidelity a disease, and the synagogue a brothel!

Strong language I know but their blasphemy against Christ is much stronger language!

The new covenant fulfilled and replaced the Mosaic covenant! Heb 10:9

Christ replaced David as King!

The Church replaced Israel!
Jesus Christ fulfilled the promises and covenant made to Abraham, the Church is the Israel of God, children of the promised seed, it's that simple

Jesus Christ is the promised seed, and his children id the Church

Galatians 3:16-29KJV
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

(Two Israel's Are Seen Below)

(1) Israel The Church, Children Of The Promised Seed

(2) National Ethnic Israel "Flesh"

The Church is the Israel of God, children of the promised seed upload_2021-5-26_5-38-11.gif

They which are the children of the flesh (Jews) these are not the children of God

Romans 9:6-8KJV

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all (1)Israel, which are of (2)Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Attachments

• upload_2021-5-26_5-38-11.gif
    upload_2021-5-26_5-38-11.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0
  • upload_2021-5-26_5-38-11.gif
    upload_2021-5-26_5-38-11.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE=

Ark of the new covenant!
The dwelling place of God!
God dwelt in Mary’s womb for 9 months, remember the ark was incorruptible wood covered with pure gold signifying Mary’s immaculate purity!
read exodus or any place in the Old Testament where something came into contact with God or was consecrated to the service of God it had to be pure and Holy!
In the ark was the word of God!
In Mary the new ark is the living Word!
In the ark was the mana!
In Mary was the bread come down from heaven! Jn 6
Bethlehem means house to of bread!

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, (Isa 7:14) and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Holy mother of God!

Lk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[/QUOTE]

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

sound like jezebel to you?

the Lord is not with jezebel!

Protestantism and fundamentalism is the spirit of jezebel the spirit of rebellion

jezebel opposed the prophets of God as they oppose Christ and His holy church