Does the Jews and Israel exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You don't even know that Jews wrote nearly all the Bible that you say you believe?
You HATRED is showing!

Oh you are wasting your time saying the HATRED of GOD is showing because He CURSED the Devil, now the red Dragon, and father of the Jews as JESUS said. The Devil , the father of the Jews as JESUS said, he will be cast down into the bottomless pit from now on. Revelation 20:v.1-4

GOD cursed their father

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I hope you don't bring the curse on your loved ones along with you!

What prevails is the Word of GOD. Your opinion or what you think is good for nothing.
Ezekiel 9:v.8- to11

8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said,
Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth
(Israel, the dry land, the clay), and the Lord seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
the jews rejected Christ and crucified him so the Jews will accept the anti-Christ

As Jesus said: Matt 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

TRUE.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You don't even know that Jews wrote nearly all the Bible that you say you believe?

What matters, and you know not of this because know not Truth, is that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

On the other hand, I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Reactions: Keraz

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's not nice to try to steal Israel's identity, which is exactly what you are doing!
It is the Jews, who belong to the House of Judah, who have stolen the name of Israel. They were part of the original 12 tribed Israel, but they separated after King Solomon and have yet to re-join.
Your insistence that the Jewish State of Israel is the Israel of God, is quite wrong and easily proved wrong by their mixed ethnicity and ungodly behavior.
As the gross error of the 'rapture to heaven' theory, has it; the Jews will become Christian in the end times. But the Bible plainly says that only a remnant will do that.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
It is the Jews, who belong to the House of Judah, who have stolen the name of Israel. They were part of the original 12 tribed Israel, but they separated after King Solomon and have yet to re-join.
Your insistence that the Jewish State of Israel is the Israel of God, is quite wrong and easily proved wrong by their mixed ethnicity and ungodly behavior.
As the gross error of the 'rapture to heaven' theory, has it; the Jews will become Christian in the end times. But the Bible plainly says that only a remnant will do that.

And think that it would be or is very interesting to comment so that everyone knows that the Dan tribe is not in Revelation 7: Why not? There is a special reason why Dan is not part of the 12 tribes. Which will be?

Just curious: What time is it now in New Zealand? Here in Brazil is 01:05 AM

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the jews rejected Christ and crucified him so the Jews will accept the anti-Christ

As Jesus said: Matt 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
What do you think the Apostles were? lol

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh you are wasting your time saying the HATRED of GOD is showing because He CURSED the Devil, now the red Dragon, and father of the Jews as JESUS said. The Devil , the father of the Jews as JESUS said, he will be cast down into the bottomless pit from now on. Revelation 20:v.1-4

GOD cursed their father
I said YOUR hatred, not God's. Are you saying you are God?

Are you upset because Jews wrote most of YOUR Bible and that the Apostles were Jews? Why do you hate Jews? Guess who wrote most of the NT.

Acts 22:3 (NKJV)
3 "I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, taught according to the strictness of our fathers' law, and was zealous toward God as you all are today.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What prevails is the Word of GOD. Your opinion or what you think is good for nothing.
Ezekiel 9:v.8- to11
8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth
(Israel, the dry land, the clay), and the Lord seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.
I think you're so filled with hatred for Jews that you're blind. Better throw your Bible away because it's written by Jews!

Romans 3:1-2 (NKJV)
1 What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision?2 Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why aren't you Jew haters in Israel? lol

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is a special reason why Dan is not part of the 12 tribes.
And yet the tribe of Dan is the first one mentioned in Ezekiel 48, which lists all the tribes and their portions in the land of Israel in the future. So God is not through with the twelve tribes of Israel. And the Abrahamic Covenant is not null and void (as some would have up believe). Both the Church and Israel on earth are included in that covenant.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

GOD cursed their father
John 11:45 (NKJV)
45 Then many of the Jews who had come to Mary, and had seen the things Jesus did, believed in Him.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Church replaced Israel!
This is one of the MAJOR FALLACIES which has been promoted by too many churches. The Church has NOT replaced Israel, and Replacement Theology is completely false. God has an eternal plan and purpose for the Church, and a parallel eternal plan and purpose for Israel on earth. The New Jerusalem will be in communication with Jerusalem on earth for eternity.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Just curious: What time is it now in New Zealand? Here in Brazil is 01:05 AM
We are 10 hours ahead of Brazil.

As for the tribe of Dan, we just don't know about them or who belongs to any of the tribes. I believe we Christians will be divided into 12 divisions, named after the 12 sons of Jacob.
Why aren't you Jew haters in Israel? lol
Those who call their Christian brethren; haters, will be judged themselves. James 4:11-12

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think the Apostles were? lol

the nation in the person of the high priest ciaphas

jn 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is one of the MAJOR FALLACIES which has been promoted by too many churches. The Church has NOT replaced Israel, and Replacement Theology is completely false. God has an eternal plan and purpose for the Church, and a parallel eternal plan and purpose for Israel on earth. The New Jerusalem will be in communication with Jerusalem on earth for eternity.

the church is the New Jerusalem our mother gal 4

The new covenant fulfilled and replaced the Mosaic covenant! Heb 10:9

Christ replaced David as King!

The Church replaced Israel!
Matt 21:43

Old covenant is fulfilled they have no mediator

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediatorbetween God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which "Church" would that be?

Baptist? Catholic? Pentecostal? Jehovah's Witness? Mormons? Or maybe just your church?

the universal church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18 Jn 10:16

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti-Semite: is a term that refers to the Semite ethnic people.

Refers to the son of Noah Sem and His descendants. It’s ethnic not religious and should not be used in a religious sense!

It has nothing to do with the Jews or the Jewish religion!

Anti-Jewish religion: any opposition to the Jews or to the fulfillment of the Mosaic covenant by Christ is seen as anti-Jewish!

Your making the same mistake Luther Made regarding the Jews with your theory.

Read Romans 9-11

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your making the same mistake Luther Made regarding the Jews with your theory.

Read Romans 9-11

theory?

Gal 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.