Does the Jews and Israel exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the new covenant church is Israel

Gal 4 Christians are of the free woman the new and heavenly Jerusalem our mother
Holy mother church

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
I Peter doesn't even mention Israel. lol

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
What do you think the Apostles were? lol

John 6:v. 70 - Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

John 8:v.40 to 44

40 But now you the Jews seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said the Jews to Jesus, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the new covenant church is Israel

Gal 4 Christians are of the free woman the new and heavenly Jerusalem our mother
Holy mother church

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

The new covenant is STILL with the HOUSE of Israel and house of Judah, meaning national Israel, not so-called spiritual Israel:

Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the HOUSE of Israel and with the house of Judah:

To make it clear that it’s national Israel the new covenant is with, Jesus originally came only for national Israel, which is called the HOUSE of Israel, and ordered the apostles to avoid non Jews (the gentiles).

Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Mat 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the HOUSE of Israel.

There is no such thing as a church covenant.

Gentiles (us) have to be grafted into the new covenant with the house of Israel by faith. per Paul in Romans 11.

Jesus the Jewish Messiah came for His own people, the nation of Israel, and brought them and Judah a new covenant, just as promised in the Old Testament.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I said YOUR hatred, not God's. Are you saying you are God?

Are you upset because Jews wrote most of YOUR Bible and that the Apostles were Jews? Why do you hate Jews? Guess who wrote most of the NT.

Acts 22:3 (NKJV)
3 "I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, taught according to the strictness of our fathers' law, and was zealous toward God as you all are today.

Unfortunately you are defending the synagogue of Satan.

These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev. 2:v.8-9

Then said the Jews to Jesus, we have one Father, even God.

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: But now ye seek to kill me.

Ye are of your father the Devil...

Romans 2
As many as have sinned in the law shall be Judged by the law;

Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first,
and also of the Gentile;

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I think you're so filled with hatred for Jews that you're blind. Better throw your Bible away because it's written by Jews!
Romans 3:1-2 (NKJV)
1 What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision?2 Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God.

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: But now ye seek to kill me.

And now they will kill the two witnesses of the LORD: Revelation 11:v.7-8

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the Beast (the angel of the abyss-Abaddon) that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit (Israel) shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city (Jerusalem), which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Romans 2
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil,
of the Jew first,
and also of the Gentile;

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
accusations are not historic facts

1822477529-073ecc54c77379488976e7ca882546bd.jpg

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
And yet the tribe of Dan is the first one mentioned in Ezekiel 48, which lists all the tribes and their portions in the land of Israel in the future. So God is not through with the twelve tribes of Israel. And the Abrahamic Covenant is not null and void (as some would have up believe). Both the Church and Israel on earth are included in that covenant.

Yes, the tribe of Dan is mentioned in Ezekiel 48, but is not mentioned in Revelation 7, because the tribe of Dan does not make part of the 144K sealed servants of our GOD, it was replaced by the tribe of Manasses (verse 6).

The reason must be because the son of perdition, the man of sin, Satan himself incarnate, the angel of abyss, is from the tribe of Dan, as Jacob, his father prophesied.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The new covenant is STILL with the HOUSE of Israel and house of Judah, meaning national Israel, not so-called spiritual Israel:
This statement is quite wrong. Many scriptures plainly say that ethnicity is of no consequence for salvation. Ephesians 2:11-18

Galatians 6:14-16 But far be it from me to boast, save in the Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ…….all that counts is new [personal] creation. All who take this principal as their guide: peace and mercy be upon them, the Israel of God. Revised English Bible

The proper interpretation and translation of the last phrase in Galatians 6:16 has become a matter of controversy in the past century or so. Formerly, "The Israel of God" was understood as a name for the Church. The καὶ ("and") which precedes the phrase upon the Israel of God, was understood as an explicative καὶ. This understanding of the grammar is reflected in the Revised Standard Version's Peace and mercy be upon all who walk by this rule, upon the Israel of God, and in the New International Version's: even to the Israel of God. It is not necessary, to understand the καὶ as an explicative in order to get substantially the same sense. If it be regarded as an ordinary connective καὶ, the all who take this principal, correctly refers to the individual Christians, Jewish and Gentile, and Israel of God to the same Christians, regarded collectively; being the entire messianic community."

So the rendering "and upon the Israel of God" (KJV and others) is acceptable enough, provided it is not misapplied. In any case, it is clear that in this verse Paul cannot be pronouncing a benediction upon persons who are not included in: All who keep the Christian rule….The entire argument of the epistle contradicts any idea that here in 6:16 he would give a blessing to those who are not Christians.

The phrase has become controversial because the traditional interpretation conflicts with principles of interpretation associated with Dispensationalism. Dispensationalists, those who believe in a ‘rapture to heaven’, insist on maintaining a sharp distinction between "Israel" and "the Church".

They refute the idea that here Paul is using the phrase "Israel of God" in a sense that includes Gentiles, because this undermines their contention that "the Church" is distinguished from "Israel" in Scripture. This major tenet of dispensationalist hermeneutics, is a false teaching.

The dispensationalist explanation of the meaning of "The Israel of God" in Galatians 6:16 is contrary to Paul’s main point, in which it is said that: in Christ Jesus ... there is neither Jew nor Greek. This central idea of the epistle, is expressed in the third chapter: "you are all one in Christ Jesus ... if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring" Galatians 3:26-29

The fascination with the secular state of Israel which is so characteristic of dispensationalists today has led many of them to think that the restoration of the Jews as "God's people" has already occurred, despite the fact that their rapture has not yet happened and the Jews continue to reject Christ. Dispensationalists insist that this unbelieving Israel according to the flesh must be blessed by everyone. But of course this premise is totally wrong, because there is no blessing for anyone who rejects Christ.

The attempt to limit the meaning of "Israel of God" to the carnal sons of Judah betrays a fundamentally wrong approach to biblical interpretation, and to New Testament theology in particular. The ECF's and later writers more accurately express the meaning of Galatians 6:16. Even in these authors I find, however, an insufficient appreciation of Paul's teaching. Peace be ... upon the Israel of God, is a positive blessing and affirmation of true Christian believers as the spiritual Israel of God.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 6:v. 70 - Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

John 8:v.40 to 44

40 But now you the Jews seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said the Jews to Jesus, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 12:11 (NKJV)
11 because on account of him many of the Jews went away and believed in Jesus.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately you are defending the synagogue of Satan.

These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev. 2:v.8-9

Then said the Jews to Jesus, we have one Father, even God.

Romans 2
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first,
and also of the Gentile;
YOUR Bible was written by Jews! Too bad you HATE Jews.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we did speak and act

Saved thousands

the Jews were funding hitler and loved the persecution and holocaust cos they knew they could use it to further their ideals of political Zionism

Disgusting Comment!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The phrase has become controversial because the traditional interpretation conflicts with principles of interpretation associated with Dispensationalism. Dispensationalists, those who believe in a ‘rapture to heaven’, insist on maintaining a sharp distinction between "Israel" and "the Church".
They also make a sharp distinction between the local church and the hierarchy of a universal church like the RCC. Is there such a thing as partial dispensational like partial preterist? God stopped working through the Temple and OT sacrificial economy. That is not dispensational to the max claiming one religion went in one direction and another religion remained faithful. It has nothing to do with religion period. It is religion that makes such a distinction that Israel and the church are two separate entities.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jews wrote YOUR Bible. Did Jesus hate the writers of the Bible?

who said anything about hate?
Because the old covenant is fulfilled and waxing away you have to accuse people of hate? Are you always so negative?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
who said anything about hate?
Keraz said: "Jesus hated the Jews, and why not, they killed Him."
Because the old covenant is fulfilled and waxing away you have to accuse people of hate? Are you always so negative?
Where have you been hiding? There has been much hatred and jealousy of the Jews here!