Does the Jews and Israel exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 15:24 (NKJV)
24 But He answered and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

The Christian Church is not Israel!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 15:24 (NKJV)
24 But He answered and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

The Christian Church is not Israel!

Brother,
If you have not been grafted into the cultivated olive, you're in the wrong place..

Peace be with you!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother,
If you have not been grafted into the cultivated olive, you're in the wrong place..

Peace be with you!
I'm a Bible believing Christian. It's a terrible sin to try to usurp Israel's identity and blessings!

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you;

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jews were the children and have rejected Christ and He has rejected them! 2 Tim 2:12

The church replaced Israel as the kingdom of God on earth! Matt 21:43

Your “the Jews” or “Israel’s house is a house of desolation, the Jews have the spiritual mark of Cain for killing their brother Jesus and are scattered to nations! Matt 23:39

The Jews killed Christ, as the instrument of the Roman governor!
Matt 21:38 acts 2:36 acts 3:13-15

But the nation in the person of the high priest rejected Christ and the nation consented to His death. Jn 18:14 Mk 15:13

And has never ceased blaspheming Christ, and His church!

To defend Christ is to condemn the Jews!

As Jesus said: Matt 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

The church fathers (doctors, bishops, and saints) called the Jewish infidelity a disease, and the synagogue a brothel!

Strong language I know but their blasphemy against Christ is much stronger language!

The new covenant fulfilled and replaced the Mosaic covenant! Heb 10:9

Christ replaced David as King!

The Church replaced Israel!

Everything you said is wrong.

The new covenant is still with the HOUSE of Israel, meaning national Israel:

Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the HOUSE of Israel and with the house of Judah:

To make it clear, when Jesus started His ministry, He ordered His apostles to ignore the gentiles as they went about preaching, because He said, “ I have come ONLY for the lost sheep OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, which was the nation of Israel. Matthew 10:5-6 Matthew 15:24.

Gentiles (non Jews) are grafted in by faith into the new covenant with Israel, and though all but a remnant of Israel is now in unbelief, when they see the deliverer come out of Zion, all Israel alive to see Jesus return, will believe and be saved - says Paul in Romans 11.

And Romans 11 starts out saying God has NOT cast out Israel:

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

The Jews did not kill Jesus, nor are they held guilty of His death.

First of all, Jesus said no one had the power to kill Him, He voluntarily laid down His life.
John 10:17-18

Secondly, on the cross Jesus asked His father to forgive everyone involved in the crucifixion.

Not only has God NOT cast off Israel, but when Jesus returns to earth, He lands on mount olive in Jerusalem, and saves the city from destruction by the attacking armies, in Zechariah 14, and destroys the invaders.

God and Jesus then will dwell in Jerusalem forever, and the surviving nations come into the city to worship them, also in Zechariah 14, plus Revelation 21.

Reactions: kcnalp

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't even find "Catholic" once in the Bible? Don't be trying to rewrite the Bible to fit your religion!

In scripture there is only one church one new covenant and this new covenant is universal

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely!

Then he is no one else’s savior

that not scripture
Jude 1:3 common salvation is biblical
And one faith of all the saints

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Jesus is my Savior, Jesus is God in the flesh, the Blood of Jesus washes away all my sins and the Bible is God breathed. How about you?

So are the apostles Jn 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

matt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
theory?

Gal 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Yes, theory.... It is called replacement theology. It led directly and or indirectly to the Holocaust, both the Lutheran and Catholic churches were both largely silent in opposing What Hitler did because this theory was prevalent in those churches.

The Jewish people are the "enemy of the Gospel" (Romans 11:28), But we as Christians are told to love our enemies (Matthew 5:44). It is by this love for our enemies that we return evil with Good and thereby make the Israeli people Jealous (Romans 10:19, Romans 11:11) and lead to their eventual inclusion in the kingdom, when the reach the time of the fulness of the Gentiles. (Romans 11:25) Again, You need to read All of Romans 9-11 all three chapters. The Jewish nation and people are the apple of God's eye. (Zechariah 2:8)

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. (Romans 11:25-27)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, theory.... It is called replacement theology. It led directly and or indirectly to the Holocaust, both the Lutheran and Catholic churches were both largely silent in opposing What Hitler did because this theory was prevalent in those churches.

The Jewish people are the "enemy of the Gospel" (Romans 11:28), But we as Christians are told to love our enemies (Matthew 5:44). It is by this love for our enemies that we return evil with Good and thereby make the Israeli people Jealous (Romans 10:19, Romans 11:11) and lead to their eventual inclusion in the kingdom, when the reach the time of the fulness of the Gentiles. (Romans 11:25) Again, You need to read All of Romans 9-11 all three chapters. The Jewish nation and people are the apple of God's eye. (Zechariah 2:8)

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. (Romans 11:25-27)

not so the true church opposed and condemned nazis hitler musalini and the communists and saved thousands of Jews and allied soldiers too
Gregory peck starred in a movie about it
The scarlet and the black

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are the apostles Jn 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

matt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
You're still not Israel.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said that, not God nor me.

scripture says that

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're still not Israel.

the new covenant church is Israel

Gal 4 Christians are of the free woman the new and heavenly Jerusalem our mother
Holy mother church

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
scripture says that

Is Jesus YOUR personal Savior? I hope so, because if He isn't you're heading for Hell fire. FYI: Jesus is a Jew, in fact "King of the Jews".

Last edited:
Reactions: Curtis