Does the Jews and Israel exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In scripture there is only one church one new covenant and this new covenant is universal
There is only one church , one fold , it consists of those who believe in JESUS .
Yeah but it aint the RCC . But yes there is only one Israel now . I mean what city is above , JERUSALEM .
THE TRUE JERUSALEM . The SPIRITUAL ONE . Paul even said the jews who did not believe in JESUS
are not the children of God . He even says they are not TRUE JEWS .
I wish folks would read those bibles much more . I did say protestants teach many errors as well , DID I NOT .
But i also said i dont follow that road either . Israel after the flesh is in dire grave danger , lest they become born again IN CHRIST .
What is the capital city of natural israel . JERUSALEM . SO what is the capital of spiritual Israel , why its SPIRITUAL JERUSALEM
which is above . Paul even wrote the galations and near the end he says and the ISRAEL OF GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What church would that be? Yours?
NO . The true church who is of the true spiritual jersualem , Are the truly born again lambs , which consist both of believing
jews and gentiles . THE RCC is not the answer my friend . I say this outta of great fear for the souls trapped in it
and outta love that none will enter her chambers but they will flee her chambers .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all ISRAEL is TRULY OF ISRAEL . WHY do we THINK paul WROTE THAT .
TRUE ISRAEL is of JESUS . BELIEVE IN HIM , the flesh profits nothing . YE must be born again .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keraz said: "Jesus hated the Jews, and why not, they killed Him."

Where have you been hiding? There has been much hatred and jealousy of the Jews here!
. If JESUS hated the jews , why did HE WEEP over Jerusalem saying
HOW often i would have gathered thee as a mother hen her brood of chicks , ONLY YE WOULD NOT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus IS a JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
according to the flesh that was the lineage . But you know what i really love to hear .
Is when JESUS told the jews , before ABRAHAM was I AM . LIFT THOSE HANDS UP AND PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .
Let the Lord be praised and thanked continuously . YES INDEED . Hands up Gismy , its time to praise the LORD .

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
according to the flesh that was the lineage . But you know what i really love to hear .
Is when JESUS told the jews , before ABRAHAM was I AM . LIFT THOSE HANDS UP AND PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .
Let the Lord be praised and thanked continuously . YES INDEED . Hands up Gismy , its time to praise the LORD .

Jesus's earthly parents were Jews=Jesus IS a Jew who will return soon as King of Kings and Lord of Lords and rule from Jerusalem.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is my understanding that the "church" actually consists of the congregation (ecclesia) of Christ and the chosen elect of the northern kingdom of the house of Israel (of the lost ten tribes of Israel), and of course, the messianic believers of the southern kingdom of the house of Judah, (the Jews), and that we are living in the days when God is fulfilling the two-stick prophecy of Ezekiel 37.
When the "greater exodus" takes place in the not-so-distant future, the ten-tribes-in-Christ, along with the ecclesia of Christ, will move to the land of Israel. Most of today's church has adopted the Israel replacement doctrine, which I believe is error.
Yes, I know that in Christ we are one. I'm just saying that God has a different purpose for the sons of Israel than for the ecclesia. We are all who God made us to be and I believe we all have equal value. :)

Reactions: Keraz

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus's earthly parents were Jews=Jesus IS a Jew who will return soon as King of Kings and Lord of Lords and rule from Jerusalem.
His foot shall set down on the mount of olives . Yes indeed . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .
But we all know that comes after this false peace end time revival . Watch out , it will become centered in jerusalem .
Rome birthed it , but it will be centered in jerusalem and many will buy the lie . I had to remind us of this as well .
Cause i see me , lots of folks that are now even embracing this abraham LIE accord .
as though unbelieving jews and also muslims and christains are all serving the same God . What a lie that one is .
The flesh profits nothing . Even jews must believe in JESUS to be saved .
And muslims we know dont follow GOD . Truth is if even a jew rejects JESUS , guess who he just rejected . GOD .
Yes indeed . I am going out on the only gospel that saves and will not be accepting this all inclusive go spell from hell
that more and more are accepting . You are loved red bird . SING THE SONG OF THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL
till there is no breath left in your lungs . Yes indeed .

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His foot shall set down on the mount of olives . Yes indeed . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .
But we all know that comes after this false peace end time revival . Watch out , it will become centered in jerusalem .
Rome birthed it , but it will be centered in jerusalem and many will buy the lie . I had to remind us of this as well .
Cause i see me , lots of folks that are now even embracing this abraham LIE accord .
as though unbelieving jews and also muslims and christains are all serving the same God . What a lie that one is .
The flesh profits nothing . Even jews must believe in JESUS to be saved .
And muslims we know dont follow GOD . Truth is if even a jew rejects JESUS , guess who he just rejected . GOD .
Yes indeed . I am going out on the only gospel that saves and will not be accepting this all inclusive go spell from hell
that more and more are accepting . You are loved red bird . SING THE SONG OF THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL
till there is no breath left in your lungs . Yes indeed .

Beware!!
Genesis 12:3
God says to the Jews ====
And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse.
And in you all the families of the earth will be blesse

Reactions: kcnalp

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware!!
Genesis 12:3
God says====
And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse.
And in you all the families of the earth will be blesse
For CHRIST sprang from that lineage . The only way they or anyone else is gonna be blessed , IS FAITH IN JESUS .
DONT buy the all inclusive lie . For if a jew or any rejects CHRIST , i tell us all they have REJECTED THE ONLY ONE TRUE GOD .

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For CHRIST sprang from that lineage . The only way they or anyone else is gonna be blessed , IS FAITH IN JESUS .
DONT buy the all inclusive lie . For if a jew or any rejects CHRIST , i tell us all they have REJECTED THE ONLY ONE TRUE GOD .
No worries for the Jews===but you??? All Israel shall be saved!!

Romans 11:26-36 King James Version (KJV) 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Reactions: kcnalp

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No worries for the Jews===but you??? All Israel shall be saved!!

Romans 11:26-36 King James Version (KJV) 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Not if they dont come to saving faith in Christ .
Jesus told the jews , the unbelieving jews , ye are of your father the devil .
If the jews didnt need the gospel then why did paul , peter or james or any even bother preaching it to them .
I mean they could have sat down and said hey they are all gonna be saved , lets just go to the gentiles .
Ponder on that .

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not if they dont come to saving faith in Christ .
Jesus told the jews , the unbelieving jews , ye are of your father the devil .
If the jews didnt need the gospel then why did paul , peter or james or any even bother preaching it to them .
I mean they could have sat down and said hey they are all gonna be saved , lets just go to the gentiles .
Ponder on that .

Again!!! God's Word say '''ALL JEWS"" shall be saved!!! and you??
Romans 11:26-36 26 And so """all Israel shall be saved:""" as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when """I shall take away their sins.""" and you???

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL Israel shall be saved. and you?? God says====Romans 11:26-36 And so """all Israel shall be saved""": as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when """I shall take away their sins""".

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
John 12:11 (NKJV)
11 because on account of him many of the Jews went away and believed in Jesus.

Unfortunately you are defending the synagogue of Satan, the red Dragon.

These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev. 2:v.8-9

Then said the Jews to Jesus, we have one Father, even God.

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: But now ye seek to kill me.

Ye are of your father the Devil...

Romans 2
As many as have sinned in the law shall be Judged by the law;
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first,
and also of the Gentile;

YOUR Bible was written by Jews! Too bad you HATE Jews.

What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand?

Jesus said unto Jews, If God were your Father, ye would love me: But now ye seek to kill me.

Ye are of your father the Devil...

And now they will kill the two witnesses of the LORD: Revelation 11:v.7-8

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the Beast (the angel of the abyss-Abaddon) that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit (Israel) shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city (Jerusalem), which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Romans 2
As many as have sinned in the law shall be Judged by the law;
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first,
and also of the Gentile;

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
ALL Israel shall be saved. and you?? God says====Romans 11:26-36 And so """all Israel shall be saved""": as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when """I shall take away their sins""".

ROMANS 9:v.27
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: (no more, no more)

1 KINGS 20:v.15

15 Then he numbered the young men of the princes of the provinces, and they were two hundred and thirty two:
and after them he numbered ALL THE PEOPLE,
even ALL the children of Israel, being seven thousand.

1 KINGS 19:V. 18
18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

Revelation 7:v. 1 to 4
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: (no more, no more)

Isaiah 10:v.20 to 23
20 And it shall come to pass in that Day (this Day arrived), that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

23 For the Lord God of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.