Does the Jews and Israel exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't say "Jesus will return to Israel"? The Israel wannabe's are in DEEP trouble!

Zechariah 14 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; ...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

they rejected Christ not the holy church which is eternal Lk 1:32-33 his kingdom shall have no end

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
The Jews were the children and have rejected Christ and He has rejected them! 2 Tim 2:12

To defend Christ is to condemn the Jews!

Tim 2:12 doesn't even say that Christ has rejected Israel his chosen nation.
The first verse you referenced says that if an individual disowns Christ he will likewise disown them. You took that way out of context.

As for that second statement, you put a curse on yourself from God.
"I will bless those who bless you and those who curse you I will curse."

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You're the "spirit of darkness"? Well I already suspected.

No, I am not the spirit of darkness, I see that you know not the Holy Spirit. There are three that bear record in heavenly environment, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One, understand?

Have you never read? Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:v.20 The Word is GOD, understand

"theefaith said: for you
they -Israel- rejected Christ not the holy church which is eternal Lk 1:32-33 his kingdom shall have no end". He call evil good or holy and you call Holy evil

Did you see? The spirit of darkness is saying for you that Israel rejected JESUS, but not his SATANIC church which the spirit of darkness says it be "holy". But its not holy, its a satanic church.

Actually, sometimes Satan says truth, as you can see in Matthew 4:v.5-6, and it is really true that Israel rejected not the satanic church, quite the opposite, as is written in Revelation 13:v.1-2:

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a (Man) Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns (A RELIGIOUS MONSTER), and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads (seven heads) the name of blasphemy.

2 And the (Man) Beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the Dragon(the Beast like a lamb, son of perdition, Man of sin, Satan incarnated, the false messiah of the Jews) gave him (gave to the Man Beast of sea - the Pope, the Papacy) his Power, and his Throne (his Throne in Israel, in the temple of GOD), and great Authority.

Be careful or get ready

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... uhg. Israel is a bastard nation. anglo saxons are the true Israelites look at the promises lmao gonna copy and paste because i believe it may benefit ppl

Christian ID is the truth. scofield ref. bible turned many ppl into zionists. 6 day war, uss liberty. (have you even heard of the uss liberty?) he was supervised by zionists while writing and was not an outstanding person himself. you cannot deny the bible prophecies that the Saxons fulfilled vs what a minority group has fulfilled. im 23 & learned the word subversion 3 years ago. what do you encounter when you get to the root of subversion? international zionists, bolsheviks, atheists, and devil ppl. from ww1 to covid, its all been money. i cannot understand how you could have a highschool diploma and not see the INTENTIONAL DEBT our country puts itself into. the federal reserve is not federal nor has reserves. if nothing happens, our posterity will continue to pay off our foreign aid debts to countries that hate us. our own ZOG controlled government hates the very people that created the greatest country & uses colored people as weapons against us. look at Israel's border wall & look at ours. Africans float on literal trash today meanwhile we made sails centuries ago. all recent military has been fighting for the zionists- i forgive you and pray for you. 9/11 is just a glimpse of what these ppl will do to bank in on more $, fear, control, and to advance their fake prophecies. how much muslim hate did that bring? so much! im not even kidding, i used to hate arabs. didnt even care, now i see that they are actually better than the us in ways (homos), and guess WHAT? (best part) WHO BENIFITS from muslim hate/ arab death?? hmm idk probably ISRAEL! suspend immigration, suspend foreign aid,

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two don't compare ,as there's always a remnant
Then why did Israel hang on to their kingdom, like the church holds onto the government for guidance? There would be no church outside of the remnant. Thank God, there is a larger remnant in today's church, than Daniel, and a handful of others in apostate Israel.

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian ID is the truth. scofield ref. bible turned many ppl into zionists. 6 day war, uss liberty. (have you even heard of the uss liberty?) he was supervised by zionists while writing and was not an outstanding person himself. you cannot deny the bible prophecies that the Saxons fulfilled vs what a minority group has fulfilled. im 23 & learned the word subversion 3 years ago. what do you encounter when you get to the root of subversion? international zionists, bolsheviks, atheists, and devil ppl. from ww1 to covid, its all been money. i cannot understand how you could have a highschool diploma and not see the INTENTIONAL DEBT our country puts itself into. the federal reserve is not federal nor has reserves. if nothing happens, our posterity will continue to pay off our foreign aid debts to countries that hate us. our own ZOG controlled government hates the very people that created the greatest country & uses colored people as weapons against us. look at Israel's border wall & look at ours. Africans float on literal trash today meanwhile we made sails centuries ago. all recent military has been fighting for the zionists- i forgive you and pray for you. 9/11 is just a glimpse of what these ppl will do to bank in on more $, fear, control, and to advance their fake prophecies. how much muslim hate did that bring? so much! im not even kidding, i used to hate arabs. didnt even care, now i see that they are actually better than the us in ways (homos), and guess WHAT? (best part) WHO BENIFITS from muslim hate/ arab death?? hmm idk probably ISRAEL! suspend immigration, suspend foreign aid,

TrueIsraelite

May 19, 2021
Montana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What You should be asking is what does the fulness of the gentiles mean?

I think it might mean some number and time that only God knows. I’ve wondered if abortion might be satans ploy to keep that fullness from occurring as quickly...it has always been a ploy of his to go after babies as the Bible shows, but he must know his time is near because indiscriminately going after any and all babies begins to look like severe rage...

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you see? The spirit of darkness is saying for you that Israel rejected JESUS, but not his church which the spirit of darkness says it be "holy". But its not holy, its a satanic church. Actually, sometimes Satan says truth, as you can see in Matthew 4:v.5-6, and it is really true that Israel rejected not the satanic church, quite the opposite, as is written in Revelation 13:v.1-2:

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a
(Man) Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads (seven heads) the name of blasphemy.

2 And the (Man) Beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the Dragon(the Beast like a lamb, son of perdition, Man of sin, Satan incarnated) gave him (to the Man Beast of sea - the Pope, the Papacy) his Power, and his Throne (his Throne in Israel, in the temple of GOD), and great Authority.

Be careful or get ready

There is only one true church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles and their successors is the new covenant body of Christ! Matt 16:18 One fold
Jn 10:16 the household of faith! Gal 6:10

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Christ and His church are one: acts 9:4 why persecute me?

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Matt 16:17-19

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, so send in you. (The apostles) posses the same power mission and authority as Christ!
Peter, the apostles and their successors!

youre blinded by fundamentalist scales
Spiritual anarchy

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tim 2:12 doesn't even say that Christ has rejected Israel his chosen nation.
The first verse you referenced says that if an individual disowns Christ he will likewise disown them. You took that way out of context.

As for that second statement, you put a curse on yourself from God.
"I will bless those who bless you and those who curse you I will curse."
That only applies to Abraham, God bless Abraham

they rejected Christ

John 19:15
But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king butCaesar.

All scripture is inspired but it says nothing about context, exegesis or your interpretation

Reactions: TrueIsraelite

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it might mean some number and time that only God knows. I’ve wondered if abortion might be satans ploy to keep that fullness from occurring as quickly...it has always been a ploy of his to go after babies as the Bible shows, but he must know his time is near because indiscriminately going after any and all babies begins to look like severe rage...
Abortion has nothing to do with souls and the fulness of the Gentiles. The only way it could is that all those souls are in Paradise, thus defeating Satan’s goal to keep souls out of Paradise.

Abortion is the necessary evil brought on by the spiritual wickedness of fornication. The bondage Satan keeps humans in instead of them being God's light on the earth. Abortion is not the cause of the problem, it is the result. The problem is sexual bondage. End sexual bondage, and Abortion will stop as well. The only difference between now and the wickedness of the OT kingdoms is they would give birth and then sacrifice the babies alive. No, today's Abortions are not more humane, but still wickedness.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
youre blinded by fundamentalist scales
Spiritual anarchy
You left out Peter's answer: Matthew 16:16

"And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God."

Jesus' answer was Christ, the answer Peter gave was the rock the church was founded on. Not the one who gave the answer. The Holy Spirit revealed through Peter the rock of the church. The answer and subject is in verse 16, not Peter at all. Peter gave the Holy Spirit's answer. Jesus pointed out the Holy Spirit's answer is the foundation of the church. Why did you leave out the Holy Spirit's revelation? Who is being blinded to the truth?

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I See the fulness of the gentiles as a quality, not a quantity, Being filled with the fulness of Christ. (See Ephesians 4:13)

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You left out Peter's answer: Matthew 16:16

"And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God."

Jesus' answer was Christ, the answer Peter gave was the rock the church was founded on. Not the one who gave the answer. The Holy Spirit revealed through Peter the rock of the church. The answer and subject is in verse 16, not Peter at all. Peter gave the Holy Spirit's answer. Jesus pointed out the Holy Spirit's answer is the foundation of the church. Why did you leave out the Holy Spirit's revelation? Who is being blinded to the truth?

it refers to peters person
You can’t give the keys of jurisdictional authority to a confession
Jesus said I give you (Peter) the keys
Jesus said whatsoever you (Peter) bind on earth

peter is the head of the church on earth
The prince of the apostles
The supreme pastor

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
That only applies to Abraham, God bless Abraham

they rejected Christ

John 19:15
But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king butCaesar.

All scripture is inspired but it says nothing about context, exegesis or your interpretation

Ok, have fun with that on judgement day.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it refers to peters person
You can’t give the keys of jurisdictional authority to a confession
Jesus said I give you (Peter) the keys
Jesus said whatsoever you (Peter) bind on earth

peter is the head of the church on earth
The prince of the apostles
The supreme pastor
The church was built upon Christ, and the whole church has the keys, not just Christ upon whom the church was founded.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church was built upon Christ, and the whole church has the keys, not just Christ upon whom the church was founded.

the church is built by Christ not on Christ
Built on the apostles eph 2:20