Does Your Church Teach About the Rapture(Catching up) Heaven, Hell, Prophecy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where is it written down in John 14:1 BELIEVE MY WORDS BECAUSE I AM GOD?
What else can it mean? If Christ said "ye believe in God, believe also in me" what was He saying? "Just as you believe in God, you must also believe in me", which would mean that the same faith and trust which you put God the Father, you must also put in God the Son. Why?

He that hath seen me hath seen the Father (v 9)
I am in the Father, and the Father in me (v 10)
Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me (v 11)

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What else can it mean? If Christ said "ye believe in God, believe also in me" what was He saying? "Just as you believe in God, you must also believe in me", which would mean that the same faith and trust which you put God the Father, you must also put in God the Son. Why?

He that hath seen me hath seen the Father (v 9)
I am in the Father, and the Father in me (v 10)
Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me (v 11)

Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, this you must have faith in that God sent his Only Begotten Son to us to save us. God has made everything and everyone subject to Jesus. The Father and God of Jesus is only one not subject to Jesus. We must have faith in the arrangement God has made to save us, that he has made his Son our Lord and King. The Messianic Kingdom is the organization that Jesus will use to rule us and undo everything that Satan has done. We can believe that Jesus can do this because like I said God has made everyone and everything subject to Jesus, God is the only one who isn't subject to Jesus.