Don’t Ignore Or Dismiss The LORD’s Return; You Could Be Caught Unprepared And Be Left Behind To Deal With The Beast = Matthew 24;32-42, Revelation 13

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

No. It is not evidence for a pretrib rapture as that has already occurred before the seals are opened. The seals are the final. Also, when Jesus comes for His Church, I don't believe He will touch the earth. He will remain in the clouds.

That 144,000 is the first fruits of the second harvest. Here is that harvest.

Revelation 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

The Church is the wheat harvest. This second harvest is the fall fruit harvest. Since the first fruits are of the twelve tribes, we can be absolutley 100% sure that the majority of this harvest will be of the 12 tribes.

This harvest occurs at the 6th seal, before the wrath of God begins with the opening of the 7th seal.
#2 It is impossible(according to Scripture) for Rev 14:1 to be taking place on earth at this juncture in Revelation.

Scripture confirms that the Lord Jesus Christ will descend from heaven and Return(Second Coming) to earth = Revelation ch19

This will ONLY take place when the Day of Jacob's Trouble reaches it fulfillment = Zechariah 14:1-5

Please read carefully Zech 14:1-5 confirms Revlation ch19 , 1 Thess , 2 Thess , Matt ch24 , Romans ch11

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

No. It is not evidence for a pretrib rapture as that has already occurred before the seals are opened. The seals are the final. Also, when Jesus comes for His Church, I don't believe He will touch the earth. He will remain in the clouds.

That 144,000 is the first fruits of the second harvest. Here is that harvest.

Revelation 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

The Church is the wheat harvest. This second harvest is the fall fruit harvest. Since the first fruits are of the twelve tribes, we can be absolutley 100% sure that the majority of this harvest will be of the 12 tribes.

This harvest occurs at the 6th seal, before the wrath of God begins with the opening of the 7th seal.
Point #3: There is only One Harvest for ALL of God's Elect in Christ.

This One Harvest for Jew & Gentile in the Body of Christ began when the Lord Jesus walked this earth.

Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work. 35Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest! 36And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together. 37For in this the saying is true: ‘One sows and another reaps.’ 38I sent you to reap that for which you have not labored; others have labored, and you have entered into their labors.” - John ch4

The One Harvest for Jew & Gentile in Christ culminates with His Return = Matt 13:37-41

He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41The Son of Man will send out His angels,

The ONE HARVEST for Jew & Gentile is completed at His Second Coming = Matt ch24

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

The ONE HARVEST for Jew & Gentile is completed at His Second Coming = Acts ch1

Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. 8But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the whole point, its not the Second Coming as in Jesus coming to the earth a "second time", its the 2nd Advent. The Rapture thus can happen before the 2nd Advent, Jesus comes to meet us in the are, just as the scriptures say, and of course that is my whole point, this is not his second coming, its a misnomer, thus the ignorance is all yours. Rev. 19 can not happen without a Pre Trib Rapture, I don't know why I waste time with people who obviously are not called unto Prophecy.

Again, the 7 Feasts prove the TIMING of the Pre Trib Rapture but you refuse to admit the obvious, but who cares, you will have to answer for your untruths.
i am currently waiting to review your evidence showing that "Revelation 19 cannot happen without a pre-trib rapture."

Thank You

Reactions: amigo de christo

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But where does it teach a 7-year trib here?

Daniel 9 does not mention a rapture or a 3rd coming?
Brother, it's like looking at that mechanics manual. If you want to know engines, you need to go where it's talking about engines. If you want to know about how to repair a transmission you need to go to where it teaches about transmissions. Gas mileage? The same thing. So it's not going to tell you about a rapture in Daniel 9 nor a third coming. You need to go to other parts of the Word to find out about these things. Daniel is talking about the things that happen at the end of the age, therefore that is how we know that there is a 7 year period of time yet to come for the people of Daniel.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK - Let's take this Point by Point = one point at a time/post

#1 Revelation 14:1 is not taking place on earth.

You may not know this or perhaps have not read this = Galatians ch4

Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? 22For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. 23But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, 24which things are symbolic.
For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar—
25for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem(Mt Sion) which now is, and is in bondage with her children
26but the Jerusalem(Mt.Sion) above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Revelation 14:1 = We are seeing the True Mt.Sion that is in Heaven far above/beyond earth, where only the Saints are permitted in.
You have not taken it point by point. Let's take it point by point.

Revelation 14
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

The Lamb is Jesus. Jesus is found on the earth on Mount Sion. With His is 144,000 from 12 tribes of Israel.

Revelation 14
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

The 144,000 are at this point before the throne in heaven. They have been redeemed from the earth.

Revelation
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

The 144,000 at this point have become 1st fruits of the second harvest.

And there you have it, point by point.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, it's like looking at that mechanics manual. If you want to know engines, you need to go where it's talking about engines. If you want to know about how to repair a transmission you need to go to where it teaches about transmissions. Gas mileage? The same thing. So it's not going to tell you about a rapture in Daniel 9 nor a third coming. You need to go to other parts of the Word to find out about these things. Daniel is talking about the things that happen at the end of the age, therefore that is how we know that there is a 7 year period of time yet to come for the people of Daniel.

No. Daniel is talking about the coming Messiah 2000 years ago. You are adding unto the Scriptures in order to decapitate this harmonious prophecy and propel it into the unknown. This is unprecedented in Scripture. In the Bible, an hour means a harmonious hour, even when used figuratively. A day means a harmonious day, even when used figuratively. A year means a harmonious year. 70 weeks means a harmonious 70 weeks. A thousand years means a harmonious thousand years, even when used figuratively.

This is what the cults do. With this type of loose ad-hoc hermeneutics you could literally make the Bible say whatever you want it to say. That is what destroys Pretrib. It cannot be found it must be taught. The fact is: you do not even have a proof-text never mind corroboration. It is simply not there. This is ridiculous that any believer would buy into this extra-biblical Jesuit doctrine.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 14
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

The Lamb is Jesus. Jesus is found on the earth on Mount Sion. With His is 144,000 from 12 tribes of Israel.

Revelation 14
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

The 144,000 are at this point before the throne in heaven. They have been redeemed from the earth.

Revelation
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

How many times do we need to tell you that this is depicting the redeemed in heaven at the moment? You are gerrymandering Scripture to support false teaching. You cannot even show us a clear reference to a rapture in Revelation.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 14

Revelation 14

Revelation

In your own post here, the Scripture condemns your assumptions since you are adding to God's words what He did not say.

Keep reading and praying and repent from placing your own words against the Lord Jesus Christ's words.

There is only One Harvest for both the Jew & Gentile in Christ = Post #62

The firstfruits/harvest BEGAN with Jesus Christ and continue as Saints die (Harvested) and there spirit/souls ascend to the Throne of God & the Lamb.

Rev 14:12 - Here is a call for the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
13And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write, “Blessed are the dead—those who die in the Lord from this moment on.”

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why is the wrath of God already starting in the 6th seal then? The seal describes the second coming.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 14:1 = We are seeing the True Mt.Sion that is in Heaven far above/beyond earth, where only the Saints are permitted in.

There are no mountains in heaven. Mt.Sion, the one and only, is in the Holy land. Normally Pretribbers place all this in heaven to prove a rapture of people to heaven but this passage does not show that.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point #3: There is only One Harvest for ALL of God's Elect in Christ.

This One Harvest for Jew & Gentile in the Body of Christ began when the Lord Jesus walked this earth.

Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work. 35Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest! 36And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together. 37For in this the saying is true: ‘One sows and another reaps.’ 38I sent you to reap that for which you have not labored; others have labored, and you have entered into their labors.” - John ch4
There is the barley harvest, the wheat harvest and the fruit harvest. Each harvest matches a feast of God.
The One Harvest for Jew & Gentile in Christ culminates with His Return = Matt 13:37-41

He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41The Son of Man will send out His angels,
Matt 13
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Doesn't this happen at the end of the 1000 years?
The ONE HARVEST for Jew & Gentile is completed at His Second Coming = Matt ch24

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."
This is the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal. It is not the second advent when Jesus set His feet on the Mount of Olives. All eyes will see Jesus coming at the 6th seal.

The coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 is the gathering from heaven and earth.

Mark 13
27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

The Church is gathered from heaven as they are raptured before the seals are opened. Noah is in the ark 7 days before the flood. The 12 tribes across the earth (not the nation of Israel) are gathered from the earth as the 144,000 are first fruits of this second harvest, the fall fruit harvest. The barley and wheat are the spring and early summer harvest.

The ONE HARVEST for Jew & Gentile is completed at His Second Coming = Acts ch1

Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. 8But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”
Jesus will return in like manner at the second advent when He will set His feet on the Mount of Olives. This happens when He comes with the armies of heaven (Revelation 19) toward the end of the trumpets. This is NOT the coming of Jesus for the gathering from heaven at earth which occurs at the 6th seal BEFORE the wrath of God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK - Let's take this Point by Point = one point at a time/post

#1 Revelation 14:1 is not taking place on earth.

You may not know this or perhaps have not read this = Galatians ch4

Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? 22For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. 23But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, 24which things are symbolic.
For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar—
25for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem(Mt Sion) which now is, and is in bondage with her children
26but the Jerusalem(Mt.Sion) above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Notice something . It says the one hundred and forty four thousand were the FIRST FRUITS unto GOD .
SO how can this other person be right when he says its the SECOND harvest . exactly . stay DUG IN THE BIBLE

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church is gathered from heaven as they are raptured before the seals are opened.

If the rapture brings people to heaven why would a gathering in heaven be needed since they are already there? Could it be the destination of the rapture is not heaven? That is what Post trib teaches.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In your own post here, the Scripture condemns your assumptions since you are adding to God's words what He did not say.

Keep reading and praying and repent from placing your own words against the Lord Jesus Christ's words.

There is only One Harvest for both the Jew & Gentile in Christ = Post #62

The firstfruits/harvest BEGAN with Jesus Christ and continue as Saints die (Harvested) and there spirit/souls ascend to the Throne of God & the Lamb.

Rev 14:12 - Here is a call for the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
13And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write, “Blessed are the dead—those who die in the Lord from this moment on.”
The true mount ZION . IS ABOVE . paul makes mention of this .
But ye have come unto MOUNT SION the HEAVENLY JERSUALEM . so many folks keep looking for this earthly kingdom
WHEN IN TRUTH the ZION OF GOD is ABOVE . THE TEMPLE OF THIS CITY IS GOD and THE LAMB .
The temple is added stone by stone by the preaching of the gospel .
Each stone is a won soul to CHRIST . THE FOUNDATION IS the PROPHETS , APOSTELS and JESUS CHRIST THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE .
THEY looking to the earthen realm for what is ABOVE . THE KINGDOM of GOD
is within the lambs and ABOVE . THE SPIRIT OF GOD is our connection unto this HEAVENLY CITY .
Hit the trenches and let all that has breath praise the LORD .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no mountains in heaven. Mt.Sion, the one and only, is in the Holy land. Normally Pretribbers place all this in heaven to prove a rapture of people to heaven but this passage does not show that.
Dear Brother,
You are a precious Gift to the Body of Christ and to myself as well - your kindness exemplifies the Holy Spirit in you.

Please take note that indeed, there is a Mt.Zion in Heaven

Galations ch4
These things serve as illustrations, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children into slavery: This is Hagar. 25Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present-day Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. 26But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother.

Hebrews 12:18-24
For you have not come to a mountain that can be touched and that is burning with fire; to darkness, gloom, and storm; 19to a trumpet blast or to a voice that made its hearers beg that no further word be spoken. 20For they could not bear what was commanded: “If even an animal touches the mountain, it must be stoned.” 21The sight was so terrifying that even Moses said, “I am trembling with fear.”

Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. = Revelation 14:1
You have come to myriads of angels, in joyful assembly,
to the congregation of the firstborn, enrolled in heaven. = Revelation 14:1
You have come to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,
to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

Your Brother in Christ,
David

Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The true mount ZION . IS ABOVE . paul makes mention of this .
But ye have come unto MOUNT SION the HEAVENLY JERSUALEM . so many folks keep looking for this earthly kingdom
WHEN IN TRUTH the ZION OF GOD is ABOVE . THE TEMPLE OF THIS CITY IS GOD and THE LAMB .
The temple is added stone by stone by the preaching of the gospel .
Each stone is a won soul to CHRIST . THE FOUNDATION IS the PROPHETS , APOSTELS and JESUS CHRIST THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE .
THEY looking to the earthen realm for what is ABOVE . THE KINGDOM of GOD
is within the lambs and ABOVE . THE SPIRIT OF GOD is our connection unto this HEAVENLY CITY .
Hit the trenches and let all that has breath praise the LORD .

SEE Post 60 and 75

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 14

Revelation 14

Revelation

Post 75 is ALL the TRUTH of Mt. Zion in Heaven

If you turn away from this pre-trib falsehood, the LORD will Bless you and HE will open your eyes that you may SEE.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Brother,
You are a precious Gift to the Body of Christ and to myself as well - your kindness exemplifies the Holy Spirit in you.

Please take note that indeed, there is a Mt.Zion in Heaven

Galations ch4
These things serve as illustrations, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children into slavery: This is Hagar. 25Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present-day Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. 26But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother.

Mt Sion is not mentioned there.

Hebrews 12:18-24
For you have not come to a mountain that can be touched and that is burning with fire; to darkness, gloom, and storm; 19to a trumpet blast or to a voice that made its hearers beg that no further word be spoken. 20For they could not bear what was commanded: “If even an animal touches the mountain, it must be stoned.” 21The sight was so terrifying that even Moses said, “I am trembling with fear.”

Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. = Revelation 14:1
You have come to myriads of angels, in joyful assembly,
to the congregation of the firstborn, enrolled in heaven. = Revelation 14:1
You have come to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,
to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

It says there is a heavenly Jerusalem, not a heavenly Mt Zion/Sion.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is the wrath of God already starting in the 6th seal then? The seal describes the second coming.
The 6th seal is not the second advent where Jesus sets His feet on the Mount of Olives. Jesus remains in the clouds and sends His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth at the 6th seal.

You will never understand Revelation until you get past this. You need to read the events that are taking place with understanding of what is taking place and quit picking two phrases that match.

Revelation 6
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 11
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

What is going on at the 6th seal. Jesus has returned. He remains in the clouds and send His angels for the gathering from heaven and earth. Wrath is getting ready to begin. Wrath cannot begin until the 7th seal is opened and then the 1st trumpet is blown.
What is going on at the 7th trumpet. Jesus has returned. He sets His feet on the Mount of Olives. Armageddon has already happened as the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord. Wrath is over and the time of judgement happens.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It says there is a heavenly Jerusalem, not a heavenly Mt Zion/Sion.
earth = Jerusalem on earth sits on Mt.Zion

Heaven = Jerusalem in Heaven sits on Mt.Zion in Heaven = Jesus is standing on Mt.Zion in Heaven = Rev 14:1

*************************************************************************************************************************************

earth = Jerusalem on earth sits on Mt. Zion on earth and her children(Jews) are in Bondage to sin and without their Messiah.

Heaven = Heavenly Jerusalem Above sits on Mt.Zion Above = the City of the Living God = Hebrews 12:22 & Rev 14:1

Last edited: