Don’t Ignore Or Dismiss The LORD’s Return; You Could Be Caught Unprepared And Be Left Behind To Deal With The Beast = Matthew 24;32-42, Revelation 13

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice something . It says the one hundred and forty four thousand were the FIRST FRUITS unto GOD .
SO how can this other person be right when he says its the SECOND harvest . exactly . stay DUG IN THE BIBLE
I noticed something. I said the 144,000 are first fruits OF THE SECOND HARVEST. That means you go to the field and gather first fruits from the field. When the first fruits are acceptable there is a coming harvest.

This is the harvest that will happen after those 144,000 are raptured to heaven as first fruits. There is a time period from the time first fruits happens until the harvest happens.
Rev 14
16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
earth = Jerusalem on earth sits on Mt.Zion

Heaven = Jerusalem in Heaven sits on Mt.Zion in Heaven = Jesus s standing on Mt.Zion in Heaven = Rev 14:1

Jerusalem and Mt Sion are two different places and things which is why the one verses speaks of them separately. I will reiterate that no mountains exist in heaven as they are mounds of rock and dirt formed through geological processes.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 6th seal is not the second advent where Jesus sets His feet on the Mount of Olives.

The 6th seal describes the second advent from the perspective of the unsaved.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I noticed something. I said the 144,000 are first fruits OF THE SECOND HARVEST.

There are only two harvests found in Revelation. The first is when the rapture happens, the second is for the rest who are the unsaved destined for wrath and punishment. That is found in Rev 14.

Reactions: David in NJ

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post 75 is ALL the TRUTH of Mt. Zion in Heaven

If you turn away from this pre-trib falsehood, the LORD will Bless you and HE will open your eyes that you may SEE.
There will be a harvest of the Church before the seals are opened. The final week cannot happen until the eyes of the Jews are opened. That cannot happen until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in.

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

How is it that you do not understand these things?

And I have been well blessed physically, financially and spiritually. If you could see, you would know how close His coming is. Are you not watching?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jerusalem and Mt Sion are two different places and things which is why the one verses speaks of them separately. I will reiterate that no mountains exist in heaven as they are mounds of rock and dirt formed through geological processes.

AGREE = Heaven is not geological dirt & rock

As is the earthly so is the Heavenly = What God did on earth with Moses and the Ark of the Covenant is a Reflection of the REAL in Heaven.

Now if He were on earth, He would not be a priest, since there are already priests who offer gifts according to the law.
The place where they serve is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven.
This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle:
See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.”a

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 6th seal describes the second advent from the perspective of the unsaved.
That's not true. The 6th seal is the coming of Jesus of Matthew 24. Jesus sends His angels and remains in the clouds. He does not come to the earth but returns to heaven for the marriage supper.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be a harvest of the Church before the seals are opened. The final week cannot happen until the eyes of the Jews are opened. That cannot happen until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in.

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

How is it that you do not understand these things?

And I have been well blessed physically, financially and spiritually. If you could see, you would know how close His coming is. Are you not watching?

The Gospel of Matthew tells us exactly when this will happen = find it.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are only two harvests found in Revelation. The first is when the rapture happens, the second is for the rest who are the unsaved destined for wrath and punishment. That is found in Rev 14.
So where in Revelation can we find the rapture?

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t Ignore Or Dismiss The LORD’s Return; You Could Be Caught Unprepared And Be Left Behind To Deal With The Beast = Matthew 24;32-42, Revelation 13;15-18
I find it incredible [not credible, not believable] that Jesus would return for His Bride and RESCUE/LEAVE TO SUFFER part of "His Body" based on a correct or flawed understanding of Biblical eschatology.

The warning is to BE A CHRISTIAN and not to "play at Christianity" so that when Jesus returns (and He WILL return) then you WILL BE HIS (wheat not tare; sheep not goat; bride not 'I never knew you').

• Love

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Gospel of Matthew tells us exactly when this will happen = find it.
Sorry David. The rapture that you see in Matthew 24 occurs at the 6th seal. It is also found here.

Revelation 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

And we know for a fact that this is not the Church. Much to learn you have. And time is short.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry David. The rapture that you see in Matthew 24 occurs at the 6th seal. It is also found here.

Revelation 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

And we know for a fact that this is not the Church. Much to learn you have. And time is short.

This is not the Rapture since the Saints are being put to death.

Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.

And I heard a voice from heaven, saying, “
Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on!’” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “so that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow with them.”

This is why we see the sickle.
The sickle is an instrument for cutting and pruning = death.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not true. The 6th seal is the coming of Jesus of Matthew 24.

The sixth seal is EXACTLY like what was said in Matthew 24, a description of something to happen in the future not something happening at that time. All of those described events happen in real time when the 7th trump sounds, with the arrival of Christ and his army seen in Rev 19.

• Love

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it incredible [not credible, not believable] that Jesus would return for His Bride and RESCUE/LEAVE TO SUFFER part of "His Body" based on a correct or flawed understanding of Biblical eschatology.

The warning is to BE A CHRISTIAN and not to "play at Christianity" so that when Jesus returns (and He WILL return) then you WILL BE HIS (wheat not tare; sheep not goat; bride not 'I never knew you').

AGREE - i also find it offensive and contrary to the Gospel

Did not our Lord promise that He would never leave or forsake us = Hebrews 13:5

Have you ever noticed this and how it completely destroys and exposes pre-trib rapture = 2 Timothy 2:16-17

But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness. And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.

The Holy Spirit speaking thru the Apostle Paul clearly states that the Resurrection of the Saints occurs BEFORE the rapture.
1 Thess 4:13-18

Reactions: amigo de christo

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not the Rapture since the Saints are being put to death.

Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.

And I heard a voice from heaven, saying, “
Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on!’” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “so that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow with them.”

This is why we see the sickle.
The sickle is an instrument for cutting and pruning = death.

No. It is a harvesting tool designed to carefully harvest the fruit not destroy (kill) it.

G1407
δρέπανον
drepanon
drep'-an-on
From δρέπω drepō (to pluck); a gathering hook (especially for harvesting): - sickle.
Total KJV occurrences: 8

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AGREE - i also find it offensive and contrary to the Gospel

Did not our Lord promise that He would never leave or forsake us = Hebrews 13:5

Have you ever noticed this and how it completely destroys and exposes pre-trib rapture = 2 Timothy 2:16-17

But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness. And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.

The Holy Spirit speaking thru the Apostle Paul clearly states that the Resurrection of the Saints occurs BEFORE the rapture.
1 Thess 4:13-18
Wow. Talk about taking things out of context.

How is it that you do not understand that the Lord will return soon?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. Talk about taking things out of context.

How is it that you do not understand that the Lord will return soon?
If you do not add to God's words or take away from them, then the Light of Truth will shine upon the Scriptures for you.

like this one: "and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come."

and this one: :"For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Is it not even you in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at His coming?"

and this one: "And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you, so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints."

Peace

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. It is a harvesting tool designed to carefully harvest the fruit not destroy (kill) it.

G1407
δρέπανον
drepanon
drep'-an-on
From δρέπω drepō (to pluck); a gathering hook (especially for harvesting): - sickle.
Total KJV occurrences: 8

There are two types of Sickles = one for wheat and the one you mention for fruit.

BOTH sickles are for harvesting = cutting the stalk and/or the vine which severs the life of the fruit - in this case.

BOTH are symbolic of death = the End of the life of the fruit or stalk/wheat = it's life is severed and separated from the earth

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’

Now let's think Gospel here = Why is the sickle in the Lord's hand if it is the Devil killing them for their refusal of the MoB?

Clue: "you are worth more then many sparrows"

Peace

Last edited: