Don't Be A Hypocrite!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason it sounds very hypocritical is that it is. And never mind friendships. Some of these folks can't even communicate to a stranger without being impolite, at best.

Yeah but if I am able to like other people for who they are, then they most certainly should be able to do the same for me.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To all my conservative friends on here this thread isn't meant to be an insult. I'm just trying to ask you guys one question. How can you sit here and tell me that you're for a free country, and then when people like me start expressing the fact that there are certain things that I dislike about Trump you start looking at me like I'm the enemy?

Just something to think about because it sounds very hypocritical in my mind and our different political views shouldn't be important enough to end friendships. Despite our differences we're still all brothers and sisters in Christ and love and serve Him and some of you (not naming names) have been acting like children recently and I still love you all dearly but I'm saying this out of love,.. just please,.. knock it off alright? It's time to just let it go and agree to disagree, because when you don't you're not representing Jesus very well. I worship Jesus Christ, not Donald Trump. Enough said.
Lolol!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah but if I am able to like other people for who they are, then they most certainly should be able to do the same for me.
Well, I once heard that a Christian doesn't love (like isn't good enough) someone for who they are, but for Whose they are.

Why wouldn't people love/like you?

Tit for tat is "do unto others as they do unto you," and that's not the way the golden rule reads (Matthew 7:12).

We dwell too near to the ground. A Christian should be seated with Christ in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6).

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all my conservative friends on here this thread isn't meant to be an insult. I'm just trying to ask you guys one question. How can you sit here and tell me that you're for a free country, and then when people like me start expressing the fact that there are certain things that I dislike about Trump you start looking at me like I'm the enemy?

We don't treat you like the enemy. We won't to correct you flawed thinking, for instance you now got all over Trump and it was shown that you were wrong but you still persist. That's the problem once ready to criticize the President without knowing what really happened is like hate.

You see "agree to disagree" is relativism, something Christians are suppose to not like and fight against. Oh well your truth is just as valid as anyone else lets hug trees and embrace biden

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are certain things I don't care for about Trump. His hair for one, and is tendency to talk a lot about what he has accomplished. Usually when you have someone that talks so much about what they have done they actually haven't done much at all. In the case of trump he talks about it but he also has actually done it (so there is that). I had been originally hoping ted cruz was going to be the one to run against killary but I see now that trumpy has probably accomplished more than cruz would have.

I was at first for Cruz but knew he would lose against the white witch

Reactions: wip

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't treat you like the enemy. We won't to correct you flawed thinking, for instance you now got all over Trump and it was shown that you were wrong but you still persist. That's the problem once ready to criticize the President without knowing what really happened is like hate

No it's not like hate. It might be criticism, but it's not the same as hate. I hate Satan, I don't hate Trump. I just have opinions about him that quite a few people have actually agreed with me on so far.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it's not like hate. It might be criticism, but it's not the same as hate. I hate Satan, I don't hate Trump. I just have opinions about him that quite a few people have actually agreed with me on so far.

whatever

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you say so

Uh yeah I do, Biden is going to let people in here that want to destroy us. Or rather the people controlling him want to and that's why Trump should be preparing to go to war.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah but Trump was real bad because he didn't act like you and others wanted

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've had such a good look at those who oppose him that I've always supported him 100%.
He may seem to brag about his accomplishments but he must constantly remind people of the good he's done or else these memories will be snatched away from people's minds and then it would be easier for them to be convinced that POTUS is everything the bad guys say he is.
Even if he brags, has he ever lied?
I don't mean make honest mistakes.
Maybe it's because I've had so much time on my hands and have watched him closely since June, 2016, that I have such a favorable opinion of him.
It was, after all, God that got me interested in American politics in the first place.
My first pick for president was Ben Carson, though they would've destroyed him.
No offense, Ben.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah but Trump was real bad because he didn't act like you and others wanted

Well at least he loves America and its people and is honest about things unlike Biden who doesn't have an honest bone in his body.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well at least he loves America and its people and is honest about things unlike Biden who doesn't have an honest bone in his body.

But Bidean acts presidential not that bad Trump, because everyone has to act presidential don't ya know

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Bidean acts presidential not that bad Trump, because everyone has to act presidential don't ya know

Biden's a puppet and he's told what to say and reads from a teleprompter all the time so I'm not sure how that's acting presidential lol (no offense or anything though)

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just something to think about because it sounds very hypocritical in my mind and our different political views shouldn't be important enough to end friendships. Despite our differences we're still all brothers and sisters in Christ and love and serve Him and some of you (not naming names) have been acting like children recently and I still love you all dearly but I'm saying this out of love,.. just please,.. knock it off alright? It's time to just let it go and agree to disagree, because when you don't you're not representing Jesus very well. I worship Jesus Christ, not Donald Trump. Enough said.

I don't have any good advice and I don't think you wanted or needed any anyway. Sounds like you just needed to get it off your chest and I think that's just fine. We all need to at some point. Just wanted to say *hugs* and I get it.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't treat you like the enemy. We won't to correct you flawed thinking, for instance you now got all over Trump and it was shown that you were wrong but you still persist. That's the problem once ready to criticize the President without knowing what really happened is like hate.

You see "agree to disagree" is relativism, something Christians are suppose to not like and fight against. Oh well your truth is just as valid as anyone else lets hug trees and embrace biden
I don't remember you being so mean a few months ago.