Don't Be A Hypocrite!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, and for the record just because I don't worship Trump doesn't mean I don't like a lot of his political views. I just don't like how he acts so rude and childish sometimes and neglects his responsibilities. He just needs to watch his mouth more often, step up to the plate, and grow up a little bit. I know he isn't a politician, but that's no reason to act the way he does at times.
I agree... You can like somebody's policies without worshiping the person... I've been in the awkward position of defending him many times just because I think he's better than the other options, but then the Trump is perfect people think I'm one of them... which I'm not. I don't I think I could ever attend one of his rallies and go, rah rah rah! Honestly, as I get older I see the faults more in almost any leader and realize it always seems to be about picking the lesser evil.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See?
It worked...
maxresdefault.jpg
That is one of the ugliest pictures i have ever seen .

Reactions: April_Rose

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next thing we know we will be hiding in safe rooms with puppies , jokes and fluff to cheer us up .
Back to reality . This world is gonna tank . BUT MY HOPE aint in it . ITS IN JESUS .

Reactions: April_Rose

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly, as I get older I see the faults more in almost any leader and realize it always seems to be about picking the lesser evil.

Honestly -
every Elected Official is a Servant, NOT a Leader.

First go round, I liked Trump.
•Not a politician and wealthy!
•Isn't a politico back room gamer.
•Doesn't trade US Secrets and People's Liberty and favors for Foreign "money" to win elections.

During his Service-
•I like his Accomplishments
•I like his straight "talk" (not politically correct); "embarrassing; crude; kind;"...no one from, educated to a drop out, (which is America), has to listen to a circle jerk refined political presidential speech that says nothing, but sounds pretty.

•Facing an absolute continuous Assault from every direction...and not giving up...
This would be precisely the guy I Would want in a bunker next to me...or next best thing...
Chief of the military, knowing he would do all measures for military success. And the cause is for Americans Liberty.

• I love Trump. Best thing for America in DECADES!
God Bless America. God Bless Trump.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly -
every Elected Official is a Servant, NOT a Leader.

First go round, I liked Trump.
•Not a politician and wealthy!
•Isn't a politico back room gamer.
•Doesn't trade US Secrets and People's Liberty and favors for Foreign "money" to win elections.

During his Service-
•I like his Accomplishments
•I like his straight "talk" (not politically correct); "embarrassing; crude; kind;"...no one from, educated to a drop out, (which is America), has to listen to a circle jerk refined political presidential speech that says nothing, but sounds pretty.

•Facing an absolute continuous Assault from every direction...and not giving up...
This would be precisely the guy I Would want in a bunker next to me...or next best thing...
Chief of the military, knowing he would do all measures for military success. And the cause is for Americans Liberty.

• I love Trump. Best thing for America in DECADES!
God Bless America. God Bless Trump.
First go around, I couldn't stand the guy. Eventually I came to respect his work ethic and most of his policies. But I have never considered him a morally upstanding person.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because of all the obvious reasons. Multiple wives and women, rude, arrogant, and so on.

General stuff that applies to...pretty much all people....which none of that has a thing to do with what a President is elected to do, or has cost taxpayers money because of those things.

I have an issue with men with multiple wives/ children...who dump their Promised care on the publics dime.

I have a problem with men who use the People's House/ Office as their Whore pad.
Officials have private Residences for private whore activities, on their dime.

Rude....I think is often confused with blunt retort to a blunt act.

Arrogant...As well is often confused with Confidence and Willingness to stand for something, when an adversary Deems you are defeated.

I like Trump revealing what he has Accomplished in his Service Time.
That SHOULD be news reported.
But...it's not.

Arrogance is I have this and you don't, na na.
Trumps message has been I have this, and I want you to have opportunity to have your wants too.

Arrogance is closely tied with braggart.
Trump is an exceptionally generous person.
BY Law he is required to take the President Salary...then he donates it.
There is a long list of Trumps random acts of generosity and kindness...
But then...one does not know what they do not seek.