Don't Be A Hypocrite!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken, just so you know this is nothing personal about you, but how is it that Pence was able to call for backup yet Trump wasn't?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken, just so you know this is nothing personal about you, but how is it that Pence was able to call for backup yet Trump wasn't?

Probably because The peacock was in hiding (because of her own incompetent judgement) and The Vice President of the United States IS the President of the Congress.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No offense to anyone, honestly, but I can't help saying I find it mildly amusing that some folks actually think they know what's going on behind the scenes/closed doors in Washington.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No offense to anyone, honestly, but I can't help saying I find it mildly amusing that some folks actually think they know what's going on behind the scenes/closed doors in Washington.

I'll admit I have special needs so I don't completely understand how government works, but even though he's a traitor at least Mike Pence stepped up to the plate and did something, so it doesn't make any sense why Donald Trump didn't when he's currently higher up in power than Pence is.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait tho...
I enjoy being a crate of hype...
That's what makes me a hypocrite right?

Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll admit I have special needs so I don't completely understand how government works, but even though he's a traitor at least Mike Pence stepped up to the plate and did something, so it doesn't make any sense why Donald Trump didn't when he's currently higher up in power than Pence is.
Well, hopefully, it'll all be over on Wednesday.
Wishful thinking, eh?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John just go play in the corner with your toys like a good little boy while the adults chat kay? :p
Wanna+Play+Logo_Transparent.png

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh great now you're reminding me of the end of the first Child's Play movie. "Hi I'm Chucky, wanna playyyyyyyyy?" *Dies* :p

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh great now you're reminding me of the end of the first Child's Play movie. "Hi I'm Chucky, wanna playyyyyyyyy?" *Dies* :p
You know that I know when you get too serious it ain't good...

So I'm lightening you up a bit...

Think puppy thoughts!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know that I know when you get too serious it ain't good...

So I'm lightening you up a bit...

Think puppy thoughts!

So now you went from being Chucky to being Peter Pan? LOL

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all my conservative friends on here this thread isn't meant to be an insult. I'm just trying to ask you guys one question. How can you sit here and tell me that you're for a free country, and then when people like me start expressing the fact that there are certain things that I dislike about Trump you start looking at me like I'm the enemy?

Just something to think about because it sounds very hypocritical in my mind and our different political views shouldn't be important enough to end friendships. Despite our differences we're still all brothers and sisters in Christ and love and serve Him and some of you (not naming names) have been acting like children recently and I still love you all dearly but I'm saying this out of love,.. just please,.. knock it off alright? It's time to just let it go and agree to disagree, because when you don't you're not representing Jesus very well. I worship Jesus Christ, not Donald Trump. Enough said.
Well said :)