Don't be influenced by Polls & Media lies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessed1195

Nov 9, 2007
In the last election, Zogby was the only polling company that was accurate. Since we are not shown the breakdown of a specific poll, a poll could be made up of 2/3 Dems and 1/3 Republicans. Obviously, this will portay Obama as the winner.I urge you to go to www.zogby.com. As of 10/11, McCain is only 3.8% behind Obama in their daily tracking poll. TOO CLOSE- within the margin of error!Polls are mostly released by the mainstream media, who are in the bag for the far-left, that is Obama. They are used at this stage of the election to manipulate and convince the opposition that it is a losing battle, so stay home and don't vote. They are already saying Obama has won the electoral college votes, which are not delegated until we all vote, so do not believe them! This race is far from over! The Obama camp can dish it out but are trying to persuade everyone, that when McCain attacks Obama's personal relationships with Terrorists, crooks and hate mongers, that it is about race. That will be their last defense. Telling the truth is not an attack, so please weigh the information you receive very carefully. We are all GOD's children so race is not a factor. Truth is! Unfortunately, Obama changes his historical truths weekly. Two weeks ago, I saw a picture of Obama training Acorn workers and last week his camp said he only represented ACORN in a lawsuit: No training or community organizing for them. Yeah right- that picture was make-believe.Beware of the Deception (one of Satan's M.O.) from this far left candidate and his posse: the mainstream media! :blessyou:

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(blessed1195;60617)
In the last election, Zogby was the only polling company that was accurate. Since we are not shown the breakdown of a specific poll, a poll could be made up of 2/3 Dems and 1/3 Republicans. Obviously, this will portay Obama as the winner.I urge you to go to www.zogby.com. As of 10/11, McCain is only 3.8% behind Obama in their daily tracking poll. TOO CLOSE- within the margin of error!Polls are mostly released by the mainstream media, who are in the bag for the far-left, that is Obama. They are used at this stage of the election to manipulate and convince the opposition that it is a losing battle, so stay home and don't vote. They are already saying Obama has won the electoral college votes, which are not delegated until we all vote, so do not believe them! This race is far from over! The Obama camp can dish it out but are trying to persuade everyone, that when McCain attacks Obama's personal relationships with Terrorists, crooks and hate mongers, that it is about race. That will be their last defense. Telling the truth is not an attack, so please weigh the information you receive very carefully. We are all GOD's children so race is not a factor. Truth is! Unfortunately, Obama changes his historical truths weekly. Two weeks ago, I saw a picture of Obama training Acorn workers and last week his camp said he only represented ACORN in a lawsuit: No training or community organizing for them. Yeah right- that picture was make-believe.Beware of the Deception (one of Satan's M.O.) from this far left candidate and his posse: the mainstream media! :blessyou:
Yes, thanks for that link. As one who studied statistics myself (having a minor in math) I am well aware that statistics can easily be skewed. I think it's more psychology to make the McCain voters just give up and not vote.However, that being said, we must also remember that the polls reflect the candidate people would choose if they could vote. The reality is that usually the disdained middle-class Republican voter is one who is already registered and prepared, as opposed to Johnny-come-latelys that procrastinate before registering for the Democratic Party and may not even get the chance to vote. I know that was the situation in various regions I heard on the news where new voter registrations could not be done fast enough.

ffbruce

Oct 9, 2008
A recent AP/Yahoo poll shows Obama leading McCain by 2%. No surprise there. They HAVE to show Obama leading!Then somebody did a little more research about the poll itself, and found that there were only about 1500 people polled. Interestingly, of those polled, 873 were Democrats and only 650 were Republicans.And Obama ONLY has a 2% lead? Despite the fact that the media has, for months, been proclaiming Obama the next President?These polls simply are not accurate. Some have too few people polled, and others are intentionally biased.I think there might be a lot of very surprised people after Election Day!http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/nws/elections/ap_...line_101308.pdf