Don't Believe The Deniers, -- Believe Scripture and History

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

The case is simple. In Dan. 12:4 & 9 the angel instructed Daniel to "shut up and seal the words of the book until the time of the end", i.e., approx. 1948. The deniers insist that the angel didn't mean what he said, and the prophecies of Daniel are ANCIENT. Of course when you examine their "fulfillments", you will find assertions that there are SEVERAL interpretations (even a "legion" of interpretations) of which the author will examine the BEST one, two, three, or whatever. You may hopefully find scholars who observe nuances which suggest that Scripture contradicts the assertions made by the commentators, but that they themselves do not have a solution. -- Well yeah! They SHOULDN'T have a solution if their research predates the time of the end! Duh!

So to evaluate the foundation of the History of the world, one should start with Daniel Chapter 2, where we find the sequence of world empires under the "Metropolis Model" as employed by Nebuchadnezzar, and as followed by ALL subsequent empires:

The Dan. 2 Image of Metals is interpreted as:
1. Gold, Babylonian
2. Silver, Medo/Persian
3. Bronze, Grecian
4.a. Roman, Iron
4.b. Revived Roman, Clay with residue of Iron

Of course, this can't be true, because the Feet of Clay is called a "Divided KINGDOM". Thus there MUST be FIVE separate and distinct world Empires, -- exactly as History fulfills by the Three Superpowers and U.N. in this last "Divided KINGDOM".

FURTHERMORE, Verse 45 provides the sequence: Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE. Coincidence? NO. -- Historical FACT? YES.

Now please expect DENIERS to dispute the above assertions. Of course they WON'T provide any alternate explanation for Scripture's FIFTH ""Divided KINGDOM", or the sequence of the Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE. But they WILL assert their insistence that what I've provided is WRONG, -- without ANY ALTERNATE EXPLANATION, except maybe to say that the sequence was RANDOM, or GOD was DISTRACTED, or that THE SEQUENCE IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE. (It's my experience that most won't touch the evidence which Scripture and History provide, but will simply stand a "safe" distance away and make their unfounded and false assertions.)

Well, welcome to the place where deceivers, liars, and false "prophets" lie (yeah I intended to say "LIE" instead of "lay") in wait for some gullible person to fall for into their snare which casts doubt on the Word of GOD and HIS Direct Participation in the affairs of his Children.

Guys and gals, GOD's Word is TRUE, we're in the end times, and I hope you're prepared for an "E" ticket ride. -- Disneyland used to issue ticket books for rides A to E, where the A ticket may get you on a merry-go-round, but the E ticket was for the Matterhorn where you'd better strap yourself in, and hold on for dear life! :)

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now we should appreciate that Daniel Chapter 2 presents EXACTLY what History fulfills:

1. Gold , Babylonia
2. Silver, Medo/Persian
3. Bronze, Grecian
4. Iron, Roman
5. Clay, "divided"​

One clear question stands out. Why is there a residue of Iron in the Feet of Clay, - which has a SIMPLE answer:

Where the Roman Republic crumbled into dust (having never been replaced by a new form), the disparate kingdoms, fifedoms, communities, and regions simply ceased paying taxes to Rome but had no new form of government. So they had no choice except to maintain the the Senatus Populusque Romanus. This “Senate and the Roman People,” bicameral model is evidenced today in virtually every nation in the world, including our own Senate and House of Representatives. And our U.S. Pledge of Allegiance states “… and to the Republic for which it stands …”.

AND one other question begs to be answered. Which nations are represented in the FIFTH "divided KINGDOM"?

Bobby Jo

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are two meanings of the term "time of the end."
  1. The end of time (the common understanding).
  2. The complete time of all history, being the time (all of it) created for the purpose of bringing all these matters to an end, i.e., the end from the beginning.
...The prophecy works either way.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are two meanings of the term "time of the end."
  1. The end of time (the common understanding).
  2. The complete time of all history, being the time (all of it) created for the purpose of bringing all these matters to an end, i.e., the end from the beginning.
...The prophecy works either way.

Are you stupid? If you tell your boss you QUIT, -- you what -- quit talking?, quit thinking,? quit breathing? Really?

The words don't work "either way". There's ONE "time of the end" in discussion, and if you can't figure it out from the CLEAR CONTEXT, then use the REST OF THE VERSE TO HELP YOU:

Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Can you find a century where people go some 60 to nearly 600 Miles Per Hour toward their destinations? And In what century is "knowledge" increasing exponentially?!?

Ok, I've got you in the "Denier" column! :)

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you stupid? If you tell your boss you QUIT, -- you what -- quit talking?, quit thinking,? quit breathing? Really?

The words don't work "either way". There's ONE "time of the end" in discussion, and if you can't figure it out from the CLEAR CONTEXT, then use the REST OF THE VERSE TO HELP YOU:

Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Can you find a century where people go some 60 to nearly 600 Miles Per Hour toward their destinations? And In what century is "knowledge" increasing exponentially?!?

Ok, I've got you in the "Denier" column! :)

Whew,
Bobby Jo
Oh, I'm sorry, my mistake. I didn't know you were just an complete ars. I thought you wanted honest and serious truth from God.

But since you mentioned it..."knowledge increased" even for Adam, from the first day. Go figure. Stupid is as stupid does.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I'm sorry, my mistake. I didn't know you were just an complete ars. I thought you wanted honest and serious truth from God.

But since you mentioned it..."knowledge increased" even for Adam, from the first day. Go figure. Stupid is as stupid does.

You're an idiot. Knowledge hasn't increased exponentially until the advent of the C O M P U T E R.

Moore's law
Moore's law is the observation that the number of transistors in a dense integrated circuit doubles about every two years. The observation is named after Gordon Moore, ...

Knowledge Doubling Every 12 Months, Soon to be Every 12 Hours ...
Knowledge Doubling Every 12 Months, Soon to be Every 12 Hours - Industry Tap
For example, nanotechnology knowledge is doubling every two years and clinical knowledge every 18 months. But on average human knowledge is doubling every 13 months. According to IBM, the build out of the "internet of things" will lead to the doubling of knowledge every 12 hours. Human Brain Indexing Will Consume Several Billion Petabytes ...

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're an idiot. Knowledge hasn't increased exponentially until the advent of the C O M P U T E R.

Moore's law
Moore's law is the observation that the number of transistors in a dense integrated circuit doubles about every two years. The observation is named after Gordon Moore, ...

Knowledge Doubling Every 12 Months, Soon to be Every 12 Hours ...
Knowledge Doubling Every 12 Months, Soon to be Every 12 Hours - Industry Tap
For example, nanotechnology knowledge is doubling every two years and clinical knowledge every 18 months. But on average human knowledge is doubling every 13 months. According to IBM, the build out of the "internet of things" will lead to the doubling of knowledge every 12 hours. Human Brain Indexing Will Consume Several Billion Petabytes ...

Bobby Jo
Ignore. Check.

May 24, 2019
winnipeg
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wish supposed Christians wouldn't call others objectionable names (e.g. a body part) just because they staunchly disagree among themselves. If this was committed on the Rapture Ready Forum, you would have been banned in an instant.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish supposed Christians wouldn't call others objectionable names (e.g. a body part) just because they staunchly disagree among themselves. If this was committed on the Rapture Ready Forum, you would have been banned in an instant.

Hey PTR,

I have a different view. I don't mind being called an "ars" if I am. Somebody call me on it!

But when all the evidence, both Scripture and History, provide a clear picture of what the TRUTH is, and the slanderer attacks the messenger -- without defending his/her position --, then it's MORE than name calling, it's spiritual darkness. (See Daniel 10:13)

And given the condition of the cemeteries (sometimes spelled seminaries) and the condition of church HIRELINGS (sometimes spelled pastors), it should not be a surprise that there is spiritual darkness in mainstream christianity (small "c").

Bobby Jo

PS If Rev. 20 defines the "rapture" as a Post Millennial event, you might want to use your "purse", "bag", and a "sword" to prepare for when you can't buy or sell:

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Or optionally, -- I hear they'll be offering FREE SHOWERS.