Don't deny the Rapture and be left behind!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't deny the Rapture and be left behind!!!
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
13 And now, dear brothers, I want you to know what happens to a Christian when he dies so that when it happens, you will not be full of sorrow, as those are who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and then came back to life again, we can also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him all the Christians who have died.

15 I can tell you this directly from the Lord: that we who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a mighty shout and with the soul-stirring cry of the archangel and the great trumpet-call of God. And the believers who are dead will be the first to rise to meet the Lord. 17 Then we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. 18 So comfort and encourage each other with this news.===Caught up IS the rapture. After the years of the great tribulation Jesus will return to earth and bring the raptured believers with Him and defeat all evil and set up His eternal kingdom here on earth and God will have His home here for all eternity!. PTL
No born again believer will miss the rapture! Even those who do not believe in it. god is not partial, if you are His child, when the trumpet toots, we all gonna scoot.

Reactions: Sabertooth

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in dispute.
Scripture does teach about escaping the Trib rath…I believe that exclusively applies to the Converted IN Christ. All others on the Earth will face varying degrees of the Lambs, the devils, Gods Wrath.
ALL of the Converted in Christ/the Body of Christ are presently delivered from God's wrath thru the Precious Blood of Christ
and will be delivered from His wrath at the Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. - Amen

JESUS/Gospel tells us when HE is Returning - Matthew 24:14

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

the Body of Christ/His Saints/His Elect will march forward thru Tribulation as they await His Return - Rev ch6 ch12, ch13, ch14

Rev ch6
And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”
Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants,
their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.

Rev ch12
And I heard a loud voice in heaven saying:
“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of His Christ.
For the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down—
he who accuses them day and night before our God.
They have conquered him by the blood of the Lam
and by the word of their testimony.
And they did not love their lives
so as to shy away from death.

Rev ch13
Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life belonging to the Lamb who was slain.
He who has an ear, let him hear:
“If anyone is destined for captivity,
into captivity he will go;
if anyone is to die by the sword,
by the sword he must be killed.”
Here is a call for the perseverance and faith of the saints.

Rev ch14
And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. Day and night there is no rest for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

Here is a call for the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write, “Blessed are the deadthose who die in the Lord from this moment on.”

“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labors, for their deeds will follow them.”

The wrath of satan is upon those who are Converted Saints(from ALL Nations) in JESUS.

Never confuse the wrath of satan and his "mark" for the Wrath of the LAMB.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,
who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ.
Now if we are afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effective for enduring the same sufferings which we also suffer. Or if we are comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.
And our hope for you is steadfast, because we know that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so also you will partake of the consolation.
2 Corinthians 1:3-7

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We both agree 'How' = and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come. - 1 Thess 1:10
1thes 1:
[10] And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Deliver-ed.

I believe that means Not ON Earth….When:
The Wrath of the Lamb, wrath of the devil, Wrath of God is sent down from Heaven upon the entire Earth.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1thes 1:
[10] And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Deliver-ed.

I believe that means Not ON Earth….When:
The Wrath of the Lamb, wrath of the devil, Wrath of God is sent down from Heaven upon the entire Earth.
Keep in mind JESUS is bringing His Wrath for the world, at His Second Coming when He comes to rescue His Saints.

deliverer
ῥυόμενον (rhyomenon)
Verb - Present Participle Middle or Passive - Accusative Masculine Singular
Strong's Greek 4506: To rescue, deliver (from danger or destruction).

Future tense relating to His Second Coming

Of course there will be Believers/Saints on earth at His Coming = 1 Thess ch1, ch3, ch4, ch5 and 2 Thess ch1 & ch2 , 1 John ch 2 & ch3, Heb 9:28 , 1 Cor ch1 ch11 ch15, Matthew 16:27-28, Matt ch24, Matt ch25, Daniel ch7 & 12:1-3 , Revelation

and there is more.....just like NOAH who was on earth when God poured out His Wrath - Noah was in the Ark and rose above the Flood

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

the Body of Christ/His Saints/His Elect will march forward thru Tribulation as they await His Return - Rev ch6 ch12, ch13, ch14

Rev ch6
And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld.
which is it?
Marching through the Trib…
Or waiting to be killed in the Trib?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep in mind JESUS is bringing His Wrath for the world, at His Second Coming when He comes to rescue His Saints.

Are you saying Jesus IS Going to BE ON Earth while Trib and Wrath is taking place ON the Earth?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
which is it?
Marching through the Trib…
Or waiting to be killed in the Trib?
Both

The LORD is the Author and Finisher of our faith - HE watches over us from Beginning to End - unto Eternal Life.

Psalm 116:15
Precious in the sight of the Lord
Is the death of His saints.

Amplified Bible: Precious [and of great consequence] in the sight of the LORD Is the death of His godly ones [so He watches over them].

Acts 20:24 - "But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God."

there is more to share

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying Jesus IS Going to BE ON Earth while Trib and Wrath is taking place ON the Earth?
Tribulation is on earth already - it began in the Garden with the Serpent.

Now, Today, it has Grown with great intensity and authority into a Giant Red Dragon.

Revelation 12:3 - And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth.

Revelation 20:1 - Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan,

Now/Today - JESUS is at the Right Hand of the Father making intercession on our behalf until the 5th Seal is Completed.
When all that are called to the Marriage Supper is Complete then JESUS rises up for His Second Coming = Revelation ch19

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Luke 13:22-30 - And He went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. Then one said to Him, “Lord, are there few who are saved?”

And He said to them, “Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.
When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’ and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’ then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’ But He will say, ‘I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.’ There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out. They will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, and sit down in the kingdom of God. And indeed there are last who will be first, and there are first who will be last.”

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tribulation is on earth already - it began in the Garden with the Serpent.

Now, Today, it has Grown with great intensity and authority into a Giant Red Dragon.

Revelation 12:3 - And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth.

Revelation 20:1 - Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan,

Now/Today - JESUS is at the Right Hand of the Father making intercession on our behalf until the 5th Seal is Completed.
When all that are called to the Marriage Supper is Complete then JESUS rises up for His Second Coming = Revelation ch19

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Luke 13:22-30 - And He went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. Then one said to Him, “Lord, are there few who are saved?”

And He said to them, “Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.
When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’ and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’ then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’ But He will say, ‘I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.’ There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out. They will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, and sit down in the kingdom of God. And indeed there are last who will be first, and there are first who will be last.”
Ok. I believe Trib on earth now is piddly compared to Trib God Sends down from Heaven. Different.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. I believe Trib on earth now is piddly compared to Trib God Sends down from Heaven. Different.
It may be piddly in your life and mine but go say that to the Body of Christ throughout the world who are being mutilated, beaten to death, whipped, thrown in the most vile and horrific prisons, raped, they are being burned alive and tortured for their faith in Jesus Christ.

The Tribulation that is coming down is satan.

And the great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
But woe to the earth and the sea;
with great fury the devil has come down to you,
knowing he has only a short time.”

As evil increases in the world so does the Tribulation increase with it.

Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree,
but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. = (Believers on earth waiting for the LORD)
And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL of the Converted in Christ/the Body of Christ are presently delivered from God's wrath thru the Precious Blood of Christ
and will be delivered from His wrath at the Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. - Amen

Rev ch6
And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?”
Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants,
their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.

Rev ch12
And I heard a loud voice in heaven saying:
“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of His Christ.
For the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down—
he who accuses them day and night before our God.
They have conquered him by the blood of the Lam
and by the word of their testimony.
And they did not love their lives
so as to shy away from death.

Rev ch13
Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life belonging to the Lamb who was slain.
He who has an ear, let him hear:
“If anyone is destined for captivity,
into captivity he will go;
if anyone is to die by the sword,
by the sword he must be killed.”
Here is a call for the perseverance and faith of the saints.

Rev ch14
And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. Day and night there is no rest for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

Here is a call for the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write, “Blessed are the deadthose who die in the Lord from this moment on.”

“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labors, for their deeds will follow them.”

The wrath of satan is upon those who are Converted Saints(from ALL Nations) in JESUS.

Never confuse the wrath of satan and his "mark" for the Wrath of the LAMB.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,
who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ.
Now if we are afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effective for enduring the same sufferings which we also suffer. Or if we are comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.
And our hope for you is steadfast, because we know that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so also you will partake of the consolation.
2 Corinthians 1:3-7
Yes indeed , let the KING be praised .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok. And do you think both…going through and waiting to be Killed applies to a same one person?
Read the letters to the Seven Churches = this is what applies to everyone in Christ.

Listen to what the LORD says:
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If anyone has an ear, let him hear. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’ ”

“Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It may be piddly in your life and mine but go say that to the Body of Christ throughout the world who are being mutilated, beaten to death, whipped, thrown in the most vile and horrific prisons, raped, they are being burned alive and tortured for their faith in Jesus Christ.

And the great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
But woe to the earth and the sea;
with great fury the devil has come down to you,
knowing he has only a short time.”

As evil increases in the world so does the Tribulation increase with it.

Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree,
but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. = (Believers on earth waiting for the LORD)
And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.
A time is coming and even now it grows where the darkest hour will be upon the earth that has ever been .
Many lambs have died , suffered , been mocked or beaten for His name sake through all ages .
IT will only INCREASE as the inquity abounds more and more . Yep . Be prepared to suffer for CHRIST is all i can say to the true lambs .
And be ready and be watching always for ye know not the hour your LORD does come .
Times will only get worse , worse and worse , TILL CHRIST RETURNS for HIS BRIDE and lays down wrath upon the ungodly .
THIS TOOO is a fact . now lift those hands up david . ITS LORD praising time in the building .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the letters to the Seven Churches = this is what applies to everyone in Christ.

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If anyone has an ear, let him hear. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’ ”

“Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”
YES , keep preparing the church with all these reminders . what was written way back applies to all and is good for all believers
to learn . The greatest tribulation hour is upon the lambs and worse shall it get as inquity abounds only more and more .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you mean mans tribulation against us verses GOD and his wrath against them . OH YEAH IT WILL BE FAR WORSE FOR THEM .
JUDGMENT must begin at the house of GOD , wrote peter and it did and still continues ,
but if the righteous are allowed to suffer such things , WHAT ON EARTH AWAITS THOSE WHO TROD CHRIST UNDER FOOT .
And if under the law and a man could be put to death by two or three witnesses , OH DEAR how much worse a punishment
awaits those who trod CHRIST UNDER FOOT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
It is the spirit of man that returns to God who gave it. Being alive in heaven after death for believers is to be in heaven a living (spirit) soul. Because humans are only defined a living soul when there is life. This is how we can be confident that death of our body does not mean death of our spirit, because the spirit of the faithful returns to God alive through His Spirit in us, and Christ promised the Spirit giving us life will be with us always. Without life either spirit or physical there is no soul. Life cannot continue in the physical body after death because the spirit departs from that man. But the spirit having eternal life through the life giving Spirit NEVER dies, so when our body dies and returns to dust the faithful are alive (spirit) in heaven with Christ to wait for the seventh trumpet to sound that time given this earth age shall be no more.
Man is a spirit ,which was before the flesh
And the soul can die

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
No born again believer will miss the rapture! Even those who do not believe in it. god is not partial, if you are His child, when the trumpet toots, we all gonna scoot.
Where are you scooting to? Even the phrase born again , is not translated correct , the so called born again as you say , will be deceived .

Christ comes here , the only way one gets to Heaven is if they die before the return

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? Why would I say that “throughout” the word to “those” specific suffering…when my point was “everyone” shall be Suffering, with no option of relief…even to the point of desiring death, and even that will not be possible?

Satan is on Earth.
Wicked men are on Earth.
Both are Causing Tribulations…NOW.

What IS SENT down From Heaven, is INCREASED “POWER”, given Satan.

Why?
Because of the Unrighteousness of the inhabitants IN the World.

Why?
Because of The Lords Anger, Because of Gods Anger.

What? is the Reaction of The Lords Anger, of Gods Anger? Wrath.

Rom 1:
[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Do you believe, the Lord Gods Tribulation, Anger, Wrath, Suffering is Greater than Satan’s’? Than mans?
I do, and said so, in context.

Increases…

Yes. Already covered that…
Beginning with the effects of SEAL 1 Opened…then, increase with, SEAL…2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7…then the 7 trumps, then the 7 vials.

Then the fifth angel sounded:

Yes the 5th Trump…power increased…and the specific effect.

Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Yes.

but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

Okay…
So there ARE men ON Earth…With Gods Seal ON their Foreheads…
WHEN …WHO are these men?
What about These men?
Were they on Earth suffering the 7 seals, the first Four Trumps effects?

= (Believers on earth waiting for the LORD)
What believers?
Believers Before the Seals were opened?
Becoming Believers during the 7 seals opening, the first 4 Trumps?
Who are these Believers?
And what exactly do you mean by Believer?
Believer in God?
Believer in Christ Jesus?
Believer in Satan?
Committed Believer in God?
Committed Believer in Christ Jesus?
Committed Believer in Satan?
?

And Why are they being tormented?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Because? You think I have Not, and have said something for you to believe The letters DO NOT apply to THE Church?

Why is this signifiant to me?
I have on more than one occasion already testified I gave my life unto death Crucified with Christ Jesus.

It was granted to him

Who is “him”?
to make war with the saints and to overcome them.

Who are these “saints”?
Overcome…meaning What? Killed? Forced into submission to believe in him? Him who? Forced to Follow, worship Him? him who?

And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

“Him” again, power…ruling all people on earth.

Who are ALL people ON Earth…?
Believers? In what specifically?

All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

All who dwell ON Earth Will Worship “him”…but not really….
Caveat…Only those who Will Worship “him” WILL BE those whose NAME is NOT “IN” the Lambs Book of Life.

So WHO specifically has their NAME written in the Lambs Book of Life?
WHEN was their NAME Written IN the Lambs Book of Life?
Are THEY alive ON Earth?
If they ARE alive ON Earth….Not worshiping the World ruler…(as all ON Earth Are worshiping “him”…). What are these people Doing?

Are these people (who name is in The Lambs Book of Life Being Killed? By Whom? “Order of World ruler”?