Don't Worry, Trumpy's Got This

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Won't play for me, either. Maybe the site's just busy tonight.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Won't play for me, either. Was able to download with ADM downlaoder video grabber.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe because this site doesn't like support links to bitchute?
I got to the website fine, but the video controls were not responsive. I listened to the audio of the video while browsing the forum. I heard him speak about Q-anon a day or so ago. He seems sincere enough. I'm not altogether sure he's not a bit misguided though. I know the most awful things happen to the innocent and helpless with regard to human trafficking, but the idea that 75% of the dems are complicit? That's a bit odd to me.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got to the website fine, but the video controls were not responsive. I listened to the audio of the video while browsing the forum. I heard him speak about Q-anon a day or so ago. He seems sincere enough. I'm not altogether sure he's not a bit misguided though. I know the most awful things happen to the innocent and helpless with regard to human trafficking, but the idea that 75% of the dems are complicit? That's a bit odd to me.
Ya I figure it's at least 85% :)

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wip-
Parkes is an excellent researcher and commentator. Watch his presentations.
Spot on as a people's perspective speaker.

Agree, people do not prefer "the necessary" route, it is painful, but mild compared to DO nothing.
Godly Principle;
Meaning: Know your enemy. Observe your enemy. Gather Evidence. Challenge your enemy. Give Enemy opportunity to do Right. If he does Right, applaud him. If he continues wrong, snare him, expose him, oust him,
Correct his wrong.
•Every step has been a plethora of opportunity for the enemy of America to Do Right.
Vexing Response;
-Deflect, ignore, subvert, silence...
-Illusionary theatrical confidence promotion...

Patience:
snare, exposure, correction, clean up,
re-establish.

Glory to God,
Taken

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Know your enemy. Observe your enemy. Gather Evidence. Challenge your enemy. Give Enemy opportunity to do Right. If he does Right, applaud him. If he continues wrong, snare him, expose him, oust him,
Correct his wrong.
Not exactly Matthew 18, is it?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do they need to? I thought this was a Christian forum website. Heads up--There's gonna be a lot of references to the Bible.

LOL-
Pretending a Vague reference to Scripture clarifies a specific point is moot.