Double Standards: Does the liberty in Christ have limitations?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have never had any problem admitting imperfection. You are the liar. Go ahead and post where I have ever claimed I am perfect.
If you are not perfect than you are just like us, no different, ones whos flesh still sins but covered by Gods grace... For you to be not a sinner you would have to be perfect.

Hebrews 9:15 explicitly points out that only the sins covered under the Old Testament are covere

So what you are saying is that all sin from Penetcost till the end of time cannot be forgiven, so you, therefore like the rest of us are condemned in our sin with no grace to forgive. Thank you for condemning the world ... and yourself with it.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
shnarkle said:
I have never had any problem admitting imperfection. You are the liar. Go ahead and post where I have ever claimed I am perfect.

If you are not perfect than you are just like us,

IF????? What happened to your claims that I'm claiming to be perfect???? Back peddling already???? Why aren't you presenting any of your proof for your slanderous lies????

So what you are saying is...

I'm down to saying only one thing to you, and that is that you are blatantly trolling, and spreading baseless lies. I've just asked you to provide one single place where I've ever posted anything to suggest I am perfect, and you come up with NOTHING, and then simply move on to present more lies.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
IF????? What happened to your claims that I'm claiming to be perfect???? Back peddling already???? Why aren't you presenting any of your proof for your slanderous lies????

I'm down to saying only one thing to you, and that is that you are blatantly trolling, and spreading baseless lies. I've just asked you to provide one single place where I've ever posted anything to suggest I am perfect, and you come up with NOTHING, and then simply move on to present more lies.
How am I trolling, please explain, you said you do not sin, would you like me to quote that for you, the only one without sin is Christ, he who is perfect. So since you claim to be without sin, you too must therefore be perfect, Why are you on about trolling, are you of this world or heaven, do you need to go to the world to justify your beliefs,

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
How am I trolling, please explain, you said you do not sin, would you like me to quote that for you,

Yes. Let's see this quote from me where I say I do not sin!!!!!!!!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm down to saying only one thing to you, and that is that you are blatantly trolling

You said,

You're still ignoring the fact that Christ's sins only cover sins committed under the Old Covenant. You're never going to be able to get past that.

So in that you have declared everyone after pentecost, which is when the new covenant was reigned in, is dead in there sin for, us there is no forgiveness, for it only covers the sins of those under the old covenant which was before pentecost, and since we where never under the old covenant, where done for.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes. Let's see this quote from me where I say I do not sin!!!!!!!!
The New Covenant doesn't work that way. Those who are under the New Covenant are no longer subject to condemnation because they no longer sin.

And the sinner no longer sins when they enter into Christ because the faith of Christ enters into the new creation

Those who are truly in Christ no longer sin because there can be no sin in Christ.

So where do you stand. these are your quotes.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You said,

So in that you have declared everyone after pentecost,

I didn't say anything about Pentecost, or anything else in your slanderous posts. You're simply making this nonsense up out of whole cloth. You just make one false assumption after another, and then top it all off with one lie after another.

Again, present where I have ever posted that I am perfect, or sinless. You're a liar. I've reported you per your own suggestion.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
So where do you stand. these are your quotes.

Yes those are my quotes!!!!! Where is there anything in those quotes that suggests that I am claiming to be perfect or sinless???????? YOU ARE A LIAR, AND YOU TAKE YOUR QUEUES FROM THE FATHER OF LIES HIMSELF. Go ahead and talk your way out of this one LIAR. LIE some more LIAR.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes those are my quotes!!!!! Where is there anything in those quotes that suggests that I am claiming to be perfect or sinless???????? YOU ARE A LIAR, AND YOU TAKE YOUR QUEUES FROM THE FATHER OF LIES HIMSELF. Go ahead and talk your way out of this one LIAR. LIE some more LIAR.
Asked you a simple question, if I am the liar as you propose why cant you give a simple answer, why are you running away from the question. I have admitted where I stand, why cant you do the same. I think you need a break, you are getting angry with your brother.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Asked you a simple question,

No. This is a debate forum, and you are engaging in Ad Hominem. That is quite simply a logical fallacy, not to mention a violation of the rules of debate.

if I am the liar as you propose

IF??? Again, please provide ONE SINGLE POST where I claim that i am perfect or sinless!!!!!!!!!! LIAR!
you are getting angry with your brother.

I am calling you out for being a blatant chronic LIAR, and not only are you a liar, but you are completely unrepentant, and instead continue to make false accusations, engage in innuendo, sarcasm, etc. I can't believe this site allows people like you to continue to post blatant lies, and continue to harass and offend people who are doing nothing more than attempting to engage in a discussion.

You don't want to engage in polite discussion at all. You want to attack people, and make false accusations about them. That's blatant trolling. You not only bear false witness, but you then continue to deflect and even justify your false witness.

I challenge ANYONE to find ONE SINGLE POST where I claim that I am sinless or perfect. ANYONE! I've reported you repeatedly, and this site has done nothing to curb your blatant false witness. People think I bring this site down. What a joke. Normally, I just ignore people who start trolling, but I simply can't believe this site allows people like you to continue to pull this nonsense.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Asked you a simple question, if I am the liar as you propose why cant you give a simple answer, why are you running away from the question. I have admitted where I stand, why cant you do the same. I think you need a break, you are getting angry with your brother.
How can you sit there condemning the world, when you wont even take a stance on your belief, how does one tell everyone else they are sinners when they wont even make a clear statement as to where they sit. You claim to be a christian yet all you do is run to the world when your belief are questioned, What is it you are afraid of, Jesus came to set men free, not have them hide in a closet.

As for this site doing nothing they would have to ban 90% of the people on here, and if they read your posts, they can see simply how many times you tell me im a sinner because I believe different to you, make a whole bunch of quotes about those in Christ cannot sin, but than refuse to state where you stand. Why wont you answer the question, than all this can end.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can you sit there condemning the world, when you wont even take a stance on your belief, how does one tell everyone else they are sinners when they wont even make a clear statement as to where they sit. You claim to be a christian yet all you do is run to the world when your belief are questioned, What is it you are afraid of, Jesus came to set men free, not have them hide in a closet.

As for this site doing nothing they would have to ban 90% of the people on here, and if they read your posts, they can see simply how many times you tell me im a sinner because I believe different to you, make a whole bunch of quotes about those in Christ cannot sin, but than refuse to state where you stand. Why wont you answer the question, than all this can end.
Actually the writer of the OP early in his stay on this forum admitted publicly that he was NOT a Christian. I tried once long ago to discuss one of his topics with him and he put me on 'ignore'. He seems to have a lot of biblical knowledge but no real relationship with God. I have pointed this out on his threads more than once to let people know up front, but there are always some who do not know what they are dealing with here.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually the writer of the OP early in his stay on this forum admitted publicly that he was NOT a Christian. I tried once long ago to discuss one of his topics with him and he put me on 'ignore'. He seems to have a lot of biblical knowledge but no real relationship with God. I have pointed this out on his threads more than once to let people know up front, but there are always some who do not know what they are dealing with here.
Hmm, well that was all he had to say, seems he was playing games. Thats his problem.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah...okay. After that tirade, I'm glad the man ignored me when he couldn't answer me!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I guess what He was trying to say is that he is still under the old covenant, because he still sins...And wants everyone to see we are all still under the old covenant...?