Drawing the wrong conclusions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Still the same even if filth relates to holiness. Unclean. Filth. Unholy. Doesn’t change the suggestion of upper class, middle class, and lower class. Man operates that way, not God.
It might be that the concept is still accurate enough but we divide the classes differently than God maybe?
Mark 10:43
Matthew 20:26 et al
and imo do yourself a favor and avoid xlations that have "minister" in them there, since we have an office that we pay ppl to occupy called that now

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You mentioned the 4 rivers in the context of classes earlier, how does that fit in with we can't find two of the rivers now, iyo?

The bible is not an atlas or a geographical book....no, it's concerned with prophetic and spiritual things. The rivers are about destinies...where the rivers run to. So if we follow the current of each we end up where each is headed.

I could show you in Hebrew how the word "Kets" works to determine our end.

As in... "What shall be my end (Kets)?? Job

This theme, with it's multiple outcomes, is present throughout the whole bible.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
sure seems like huh

imo yes to this too
yes. Disaster for whom though, might be the question

What people normally do is try to make a god in their own image. So they attribute human tendencies to God...so that they can justify themselves and their actions.

Such people claim high things for themselves...but they are of course deceived. The human soul is capable of the grossest delusions.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not sure you meant to, but you have maybe inadvertently cast yourself in a...um, rather Glowing Light here? Are you saying that you have received "the truth" Epi?

Why would I be here to offer my opinions? Everybody here thinks they speak the truth and only the truth. But no two people seem to be able to agree on very much at all.

You think it's wrong to say...this is the truth...but by thinking it's wrong you are claiming that you are a judge of such matters yourself...and that puts you in the same light...but worse.

If a person comes here and says...this is the truth...and you think he's nuts...because he says it's the truth...then that makes you a judge of what is true...so you are just being a hypocrite, whereas the other person could in fact be bringing the truth. So in either case...you are still the hypocrite.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not fooling around here...I speak of what I know by revelation of God and by direction of the Spirit as I'm led to study in the word...revealing the things that most people will never understand. This is a gift. A gift that is disrespected in todays' "church"...but that is because the One I serve is also disrespected.

Very few people have discernment beyond their own limited experiences.

Watch how people rail in their flesh when the truth is spoken...if you can discern it...

Or perhaps you who are reading this has missed the truth...in favour of traditions taught by people.

Only the humble ones will admit that it is easy to draw the wrong conclusions. The fact that people refuse to do so shows their true character...which is not in God's favour.

There is still time to reconsider for those who judge improperly...there is still time to allow the Spirit to speak...and if they become teachable by humbling themselves...that the Spirit might teach them.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The bible is not an atlas or a geographical book....no, it's concerned with prophetic and spiritual things. The rivers are about destinies...where the rivers run to. So if we follow the current of each we end up where each is headed.
um...ok then, where are the Pishon and Gihon separately heading, in this model, in that case?
I could show you in Hebrew how the word "Kets" works to determine our end
As in... "What shall be my end (Kets)?? Job
kets = end there, so I guess I'm not quite getting you yet sorry

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
um...ok then, where are the Pishon and Gihon separately heading, in this model, in that case?
kets = end there, so I guess I'm not quite getting you yet sorry

Do your own study. Ask the Lord for guidance with faith. Each study I present here has taken years to fully comprehend and to fathom in depth. Yet the many experts here say they disagree after less than a minute of reflection.

If you take the word seriously...then seek.

This place is a comfortable place for dogs and vipers....so I won't be posting glorious truths to be bashed without reflection...even though they reveal the truth. Look at my old threads if you don't want to put in the years of study required...with God's help...to understand the WHOLE counsel of God, and not just cherry picked verse to support a selfish purpose that would have God exploited for His services.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You think it's wrong to say...this is the truth...but by thinking it's wrong you are claiming that you are a judge of such matters yourself...and that puts you in the same light...but worse.
so maybe I could put some things better myself, yeh? But imo he who says he knows, does not is going to be true regardless I guess? Isn't it?

My objection to a human saying "this is the truth"--if I even have an objection there, which I'm pretty sure I don't, I consider that valuable info irl actually, and would never object, at least not out loud--is usually bc a determination has been made that cannot always be true, might easily be false even.

As a for-instance I totally believe osas, and only object when someone infers that their def of "saved" is going to work in there, etc

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I'm not sure you meant to, but you have maybe inadvertently cast yourself in a...um, rather Glowing Light here? Are you saying that you have received "the truth" Epi?
Why would I be here to offer my opinions?

I'm not fooling around here...I speak of what I know by revelation of God and by direction of the Spirit as I'm led to study in the word...revealing the things that most people will never understand. This is a gift. A gift that is disrespected in todays' "church"...but that is because the One I serve is also disrespected.

Very few people have discernment beyond their own limited experiences.

Watch how people rail in their flesh when the truth is spoken...if you can discern it...

Or perhaps you who are reading this has missed the truth...in favour of traditions taught by people.
ok ty. Best of luck with that ok
I guess the truth always manages to come out some kind of way!
:)

Reactions: marks

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Do your own study. Ask the Lord for guidance with faith. Each study I present here has taken years to fully comprehend and to fathom in depth. Yet the many experts here say they disagree after less than a minute of reflection.

If you take the word seriously...then seek.

This place is a comfortable place for dogs and vipers....so I won't be posting glorious truths to be bashed without reflection...even though they reveal the truth. Look at my old threads if you don't want to put in the years of study required...with God's help...to understand the WHOLE counsel of God, and not just cherry picked verse to support a selfish purpose that would have God exploited for His services.
Epi I just asked a simple and direct question about your model, I have my own and I do not expect nor even want the two to agree with each other necessarily ok. I am even looking for a diff perspective here, see

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Epi I just asked a simple and direct question about your model, I have my own and I do not expect nor even want the two to agree with each other necessarily ok. I am even looking for a diff perspective here, see

I'm not going to play opinions with you. If you ever get serious...

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
This place is a comfortable place for dogs and vipers....so I won't be posting glorious truths to be bashed without reflection...even though they reveal the truth.
ah. Well I agree Truth is def being revealed here, but wadr I doubt you are even seeing it, much less revealing it in the way you hoped. But again you might be revealing some other truth to some I guess, truth is truth no matter where it is revealed prolly

but put me with them dogs and vipers ok, in your census.
gotta run, have a good day

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I'm not going to play opinions with you. If you ever get serious...
Opinions? I have no opinion about the two missing rivers in your model Epi, I barely have an opinion about them in mine lol. I thought you might refer to a couple of now-extinct classes or something, if I thought anything. Ok, I do appreciate the revelation of some important Truth here, that wadr I already strongly suspected, and I appreciate the effort ok, difficult subject to reflect on in an unbiased way I guess

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
well, that would sure be the first accusation of that that I have gotten, I isolate it here so that if anyone agrees with you on this point they could say. But usually if anything I hear the opposite fwiw.

Wadr seems to me as though you are the one pushing class distinctions here, a tradition of ppl? Isn't it?

Reactions: marks and Nancy

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Opinions? I have no opinion about the two missing rivers in your model Epi, I barely have an opinion about them in mine lol. I thought you might refer to a couple of now-extinct classes or something, if I thought anything. Ok, I do appreciate the revelation of some important Truth here, that wadr I already strongly suspected, and I appreciate the effort ok, difficult subject to reflect on in an unbiased way I guess

OK I'll play! :) You go first. Explain "your model" of the 4 river systems in Gen. 2.

And explain Rev. 22:11.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha so obv I have issues myself then, traditions does not mean bad imo. Even if I maybe cast myself in that light here

You are right, nothing "bad" about traditions, unless they are viewed as "law". I stand on no traditions. Very non-traditional :D
For instance, yesterday-Easter, I went to services with one of my sisters, had lunch and came home just like any other day so, I suppose I "Esteem no day above another... Romans 14:5...although if I were to esteem one day above another, it would have to be Easter as the whole of Christianity hinges on His Resurrection :)

Reactions: bbyrd009