Dream And Vision Interpretation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are both shared dreams as well. The one about the dogs I am not able to pull up for you to see because I can't go to the site it is on but it is very like yours. And, in fact, the same woman who related it to me also had one of a tsunami coming, with people on the beach. She yelled out a warning but then felt stupid because it was smaller than she thought. Then she looked out and saw a second wave coming.

One more person saw the wave freeze and stop, a wall of water with cars and things frozen.

I think...a wave\shaking will come and then a second one will come. But the first wave won't get the attention of many.

Some describe it not a s a wave but as a loud bang they hear and then shortly after, a much louder bang.

i don't know how long these shared dreams have been going on. I have only had awareness of them for about 12 years o r so.

In no way do I mean this to be disrespectful but why would God gives so many variations of a shared dream? When He is not the other of confusion.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In no way do I mean this to be disrespectful but why would God gives so many variations of a shared dream? When He is not the other of confusion.

I'm not sure how he would answer it, but for me it's not so much that they are shared dreams as that there are a number of common symbolisms used, so it makes it appear that way.

That's my take on it.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, you don't appear to ever mean disrespect. ☺
Do you think He would be less confusing if He told us all different things?
If He calls us to a coming out of her, and warns of a shaking to come, won't He make sure all of His children hear it rather than just a few?

Reactions: faithfulness

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And I don't think God exactly gives variations so much as the variations come from us trying to comprehend what we have seen in our dreams. One man may say he had a dream of brightly colored airplanes dropping gifts and another man may say he saw these things with wings dr opping stuff from the sky, and it may never occur to the first man that he was seeing angels. And then there is a peering closer in sleep as God instructs us. We realize more or understand more of what we have seen. These dreams are almost alwAys explained as the dream "jumping" when really it is the same dream seen more clearly than at first.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it's called christia n chat. We met there. :)

Christian Chat... I've heard of that... can't remember if I checked it out or not, but I think it's a fairly active site as I recall...

So how did you guys find this site? :)

Btw, yes, you are correct about there being some arguments on this thread. My apologies for playing a part in that. This was actually my first thread I created after joining here, so I didn't want to seem rude by just blowing anyone off. Stranger and I have had some other run ins since then, but we manage to work it out (usually).

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
O found the site because epi invited me here. I've met quite a few wonderful brothers and sisters in a short time here. I was also awestruckchild at another site but was kicked out for mocking Benny hinn.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian Chat... I've heard of that... can't remember if I checked it out or not, but I think it's a fairly active site as I recall...

So how did you guys find this site? :)

Btw, yes, you are correct about there being some arguments on this thread. My apologies for playing a part in that. This was actually my first thread I created after joining here, so I didn't want to seem rude by just blowing anyone off. Stranger and I have had some other run ins since then, but we manage to work it out (usually).

It's okay. You stood up well and then you stopped when you saw he was never going to accept what God has given you. It just made it difficult to find the dreams, that's all. ☺

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you don't appear to ever mean disrespect. ☺
Do you think He would be less confusing if He told us all different things?
If He calls us to a coming out of her, and warns of a shaking to come, won't He make sure all of His children hear it rather than just a few?

No, I did not mean disrespect. Thought about it a lot last night and am certain that even when something appears as variations...God in a instant can reveal how it is not variations at all but fits perfectly joined together. Yet, I can sometimes be very skeptic...maybe cautious is a better word. So I went to His word and asked, “why a bell tower?” Im not saying this relates to the dream but I did learn from what was there:

The hem of His skirt, the authority of a jew(Christ), which men are to take hold of for surely God is with Him...consider bells of gold have already been sewn in the hem of His skirt which He spread over us. Exodus 28:33-35 [33] And beneath upon the hem of it thou shalt make pomegranates of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, round about the hem thereof; and bells of gold between them round about: [34] A golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, upon the hem of the robe round about. [35] And it shall be upon Aaron to minister: and his sound shall be heard when he goeth in unto the holy place before the Lord , and when he cometh out, that he die not.

Last edited:

faithfulness

Aug 13, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faithfulness, glad to meet you. I've had those shakings, or at least similar ones. He gives them to us just as soon as we are able to bear them. It's like you see everything at once. Yes, you have to have on big girl pants to bear those moments.

In my experience, any disappointments at seeing myself more cleArly and accurately are quickly replaced by the sheer joy of walking in the truth rather than the darkness of deceit. It's a tremendous release to just walk in truth. All your life you are taught to do the opposite.

Reminds me of something a man once said. He said, you never realize what a burden a reputation is until you no longer have one to protect.

Dear sister...thank you for understanding me in the above regarding Truth. I understand you and prayed for you.

I failed to add in my 'shakings' experience, that everything I thought I knew or had faith in, vanished as I stood there "lost", stripped of all falsehood, not knowing what to do or where to go from "there". Then the Holy Spirit threw me a "lifeline" rope that said "THE BLOOD" so I grabbed it and hung on. It was HIS faith I held onto.

Oh the glory of Your Presence. We Your people give You reverence. So arise from Your rest, and be blessed by our praise, as Your glory now fills this place and we glory in Your Embrace!

Last edited:

faithfulness

Aug 13, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@stunnedbygrace … confession: I so wanted to text something to minister life to you yesterday, with a witness from the Lord, but failed to step out in faith, with no confidence that I can minister by The Spirit, and refraining for fear my words would not be HIS. Please forgive me.
In my 'shaking' testimony, the one thing that I didn't want to share is that I faced a major 'snag' in my soul from a root that goes so deep that I don't know how to deal with it. Call it extreme low self-esteem, inferiority complex...(I steer away from psychology) or call it inverted-pride. Go figure. I've given it to the Lord, because it is crippling. And repented.
If you could search one of Latour's words regarding "timid love" in CC...would so appreciate it. It's in the 'body' of the post, not the title. Thank you.

Last edited: