Dream And Vision Interpretation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
seems legit, didn't know those.
Thanks, give me some time to craft a question Ill get back to you tonight.
you might find what "when teacher becomes student" means in dream vocabulary too, i don't interpret dreams so i'm ignernt sorry, but i see this element in your dream too. It might possibly be "When student becomes teacher" there too, but the elements suggest the first one, to me anyway. I'm not sure how either is interpreted though, but i do remember they are not interpreted like we might intuit for whatever reason

Last edited:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The row to the left are members who espouse false doctrines. They are "facing" the left side, which equates them with being on an unjust side when judgment comes (

Interesting , i saw it that the row on the left would be on the right hand of the teacher and thus the side of the sheep...

As the 'left side' was unspecified as to the perpective of the teacher or the tested... I guess it could be either...

@Iforrest was that the left side from the teachers perpective or those taking the exam?

Pax!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, give me some time to craft a question Ill get back to you tonight.

Could you make a thread with your dream and the scenario? I would like to do this too.

Some of these dreams would make some good stories. Like my own. But I am unsure of that is wise or okay to do. I hope that isn't a test question or addresses. Bahaha.

@lforrest

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting , i saw it that the row on the left would be on the right hand of the teacher and thus the side of the sheep...

As the 'left side' was unspecified as to the perpective of the teacher or the tested... I guess it could be either...

@Iforrest was that the left side from the teachers perpective or those taking the exam?

Pax!

Well, I suppose it's possible. But two things speak against it:

1. The row to the left are clearly slanted, which is also suggestive of deviating from the "straight and narrow path," as opposed to the row that is virtually facing straight ahead.
2. Life could get very confusing for interpreters if they have to spend time trying to decipher who's left is being referred to, LoL. So I just trust that the side viewed by the dreamer as being "on the left" is the one the Lord intended to be taken as such. Get what I mean? I think it is usually safest to see it the way the dreamer was made to see it.

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

Pax!

It was from my perspective as someone in the class. But it was clear those on the left did not have a good view, because they were facing a wall.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth is fairly easy to back up from scripture (so long as it hasn't been twisted), so there wouldn't be any anxiety involved for those who had taught it accurately.
Indeed, not twisted, so long you have been given God's understanding and built always on that rather than any other... then it is easy.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heres an Interesting one I had today. I was in an empty classroom/auditorium and many of the desks were askew. I started arranging them and eventually there were two column's of desks on the left of the room facing the front left corner of the room. There was also a row or two facing the front but skewed slightly to the right.

By this time the class was full of people and they had started a test. I was still arranging desks, but after the test started I stopped and only arranged my own desk with the row facing the front.

I grabbed a test from a pile of other packets. Opening the test packet I was pleased to see the questions were personalized based on something I had said earlier, perhaps it was taken from my application for joining the school. I was then prepared to defend my statements from the scriptures.

I think there is an element here of...giving your defense but then...moving on rather than trying hard to get everyone "on the same page." Sort of like...make your defense but don't get so caught up in it that you fail the test yourself. ( like Paul saying he was careful so that after preaching to others he wouldn't be disqualified.)

There is an element of pride involved in the dream, which shouldn't come as a surprise - it's the very thing that continually disgusts each of us about ourselves, isn't it? Pride that you had the right answers

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I had an odd one last night that was a bit funny/bit disturbing. :D So I guess we had a second little baby girl in my dream and she was super cute. I was driving in a car with my mom in the passenger seat that passed away in 2015. And I guess Bobby and I named her Potato, and we were thinking about changing her name. My mom said you could change names up to two years old. So we were discussing names and my mom said she liked the name Cherry. But that still seemed a bit food like to me, so I asked what she thought about Cheryl Porter Kuhns. So she liked that. So then we parked the car and got out .Went somewhere. But we both forgot the baby in the backseat with the windows rolled up. So when we got back and realized what we did, the baby was hot, but was okay. But there was a van of teenage boys pointing at us and talking about us and I woke up.

I see a few things I wouldn't do in real life. :D

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see a few things I wouldn't do in real life. :D

I'm glad to hear it. :)
Well I had an odd one last night that was a bit funny/bit disturbing. :D So I guess we had a second little baby girl in my dream and she was super cute. I was driving in a car with my mom in the passenger seat that passed away in 2015. And I guess Bobby and I named her Potato, and we were thinking about changing her name. My mom said you could change names up to two years old. So we were discussing names and my mom said she liked the name Cherry. But that still seemed a bit food like to me, so I asked what she thought about Cheryl Porter Kuhns. So she liked that. So then we parked the car and got out .Went somewhere. But we both forgot the baby in the backseat with the windows rolled up. So when we got back and realized what we did, the baby was hot, but was okay. But there was a van of teenage boys pointing at us and talking about us and I woke up.

Take it with a grain of salt, Ok, but if you ask me, "potato" was the right name:
When you leave the baby in the car she then becomes a "hot potato," no? :D:D:D

Maybe the Lord is telling you a second child would be "hard to handle," LoL.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad to hear it. :)

Take it with a grain of salt, Ok, but if you ask me, "potato" was the right name:
When you leave the baby in the car she then becomes a "hot potato," no? :D:D:D

Maybe the Lord is telling you a second child would be "hard to handle," LoL.

Oh, I thought hot potato right away. Lolol. And yes, I can see that. We did decide not to try again for awhile, but definitely is a desire to have a sister or brother around Lorena's age.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

BrotherIan

Sep 23, 2018
Northern NSW
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi All
A few nights ago i had a Dream, i was sight seeing the remnants of a old Pioneer building.
I walked toward a small Fenced off Graveyard, about the perimeter of a small house.
There was a Large head stone standing tall, with other smaller one's around it.
I then noticed, there were Bibles, placed every where in the Cemetery.
Beautifull Bibles, some with gold Paint, some that had Artistic Protruding art work,
Old ones that had been Past down through Generations, Leather cased ones,
they were every where. I remember having the thought, O people have abandoned
and done away with there Bibles, sending them to the Grave Yard.
I then Noticed, a Young Man about 28 years old sitting in there on some old concrete steps.
Reading a Bible, i felt he had abandoned his his Bible, but was Drawn back there.
He looked at Peace, and Dissolved at reading it. He looked up at me as i
amazingly observed from out side the fence, the Beauty, and array of Bibles left behind.
He gave a soft but friendly smile at me, without showing his teeth, then continued to read the Bible.

So i am Wondering what this Dream was telling me, or where the Subconscious is going with this?
can any one give me there Interpretation this Please?
Thank you

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I then Noticed, a Young Man about 28 years old sitting in there on some old concrete steps.
That could be you, and it would appear that you are totally committed to the Bible, seeing all those Bibles everywhere.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi All
A few nights ago i had a Dream, i was sight seeing the remnants of a old Pioneer building.
I walked toward a small Fenced off Graveyard, about the perimeter of a small house.
There was a Large head stone standing tall, with other smaller one's around it.
I then noticed, there were Bibles, placed every where in the Cemetery.
Beautifull Bibles, some with gold Paint, some that had Artistic Protruding art work,
Old ones that had been Past down through Generations, Leather cased ones,
they were every where. I remember having the thought, O people have abandoned
and done away with there Bibles, sending them to the Grave Yard.
Reading a Bible, i felt he had abandoned his his Bible, but was Drawn back there.
He looked at Peace, and Dissolved at reading it. He looked up at me as i
amazingly observed from out side the fence, the Beauty, and array of Bibles left behind.
He gave a soft but friendly smile at me, without showing his teeth, then continued to read the Bible.

So i am Wondering what this Dream was telling me, or where the Subconscious is going with this?
can any one give me there Interpretation this Please?
Thank you

Greetings, Brother Ian.

I think the thoughts you had during the dream are precisely what it was trying to communicate: Many are abandoning the reading of scripture. Their Bibles are like graves they revere yet seldom visit. Because of this, Christ is essentially dead in their lives (represented by the large head stone in the cemetery). I think you come in as the sight-seer in this dream. Christianity was once pioneering in a sense, so you are sight seeing it as one would the remnants of an old building. But that's largely all that pioneering Christianity is now; remnants. And the primary reason is because of what you see in the rest of the dream. No one reads scripture anymore, aside from the rare few who revisit the past, and are not easily distracted when they do.

Reactions: BrotherIan

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had crazy dreams this week all revolving around the -50 wind chill coming tomorrow. It is echoing my anxiety for sure, but it helps to just talk about them. I am pretty sure they are from the enemy to deter me. I've been praying against them.

Last night I dreamed that a crowd of people ran up our stairs to get in the house out of the cold. I let them in and there were so many of them. Cars were off the street and on the roof (like that thing that says the name of places since we live downtown). People were dying outside quickly from the low temperatures. A van that fixes power outages flew up in the air right by our window. The man refused to come inside and died there. It was very disturbing.

I don't remember the dreams clearly, but this past week like every night I've dreamed of this polar vortex storm coming.

And also about the border wall like a ball pit. That was strange too. But I really am focusing on praying against these dreams. I think they are meant to cause more anxiety. I've had a lot more peace since my aunt passed though. I think part of my anxiety was her suffering.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had crazy dreams this week all revolving around the -50 wind chill coming tomorrow. It is echoing my anxiety for sure, but it helps to just talk about them. I am pretty sure they are from the enemy to deter me. I've been praying against them.

Last night I dreamed that a crowd of people ran up our stairs to get in the house out of the cold. I let them in and there were so many of them. Cars were off the street and on the roof (like that thing that says the name of places since we live downtown). People were dying outside quickly from the low temperatures. A van that fixes power outages flew up in the air right by our window. The man refused to come inside and died there. It was very disturbing.

I don't remember the dreams clearly, but this past week like every night I've dreamed of this polar vortex storm coming.

And also about the border wall like a ball pit. That was strange too. But I really am focusing on praying against these dreams. I think they are meant to cause more anxiety. I've had a lot more peace since my aunt passed though. I think part of my anxiety was her suffering.

Sometimes I have to tune out things if they are disturbing my peace during my awake time, like stop watching the news or stop thinking about/worrying about a particular issue; things like that. But when it comes to receiving bad dreams, if I discern that they've been sent by the enemy, I'll pray that the Lord makes them stop and/or rebuke the spirit that's sending them to me. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen. I think the last few I've had were from God, and just short dreams to tell me something, but I'm not dreaming much at all right now.

Anyway, sounds like there's even some anxiety about your prayers ("But I really am focusing on praying against these dreams"). Just pray the prayers and trust God. Focusing and being determined is one thing, but "really focusing" might mean that the enemy has also even made prayer into a source of anxiety for you, and that shouldn't be. Just every time you dream and/or think about something that brings anxiety, pray, and ask for the peace of God to come upon you. And pray that He prevents the bad things from happening that the enemy says will in your dreams, too. :)

Reactions: Mayflower