Dream And Vision Interpretation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you shared your dream about the bird at the flea market I'll share my dream about the birds at the thrift store.

I had a dream a month ago that I had shared with @Hidden In Him, it had many parts. It started in a thrift store, and at the entrance was an ice-cream parlor. My family stopped there but I browsed the store, there was an entire row of ramen cups. Other parts had various junk in bins.

In a break room in the back of the store, was a picnic table which had on it 4 rows of 4 maggots in each row. They were in various states of growth and some had died and I brushed the dead ones away. I knew they wouldn't grow into flies, but something else.

I became aware of a coming storm and my nephew was trying to seek shelter behind a fake door painted like a cartoon train station scene. I knew it was not suitable shelter so lead him through another door in the back. It lead to a giant 3 story lodge made of logs. I sought shelter in the bottom floor with many others. Then the storm started to violently blow away the logs from the top of the lodge to the bottom, until we at the bottom were exposed directly to the wind.

The dream transitioned to me and some others advancing up a building, the bottom was safe, and at the second story was an enemy solder playing war games, we continued upwards. The third had a terminator, and someone with me took it out quickly. Conflict then ensued with multiple stealth robots who were even more powerful, and the fight was desperate.

Then the dream transitioned again to outside my mom's house and there was a bird nest right in on the driveway. I walked to the front door and a small tree was cut off laying on the porch with four dead birds suck to its branches. I walked back to the driveway and saw two birds on the other side of the road messing with someone. I drew their attention and a pink one attacked me. I held it off easily, then it became more aggressive, and I had to back up towards the garage. It became even more aggressive so I held it off with a toilet plunger attached to a broom stick that was by the door. It then transformed into a Rhino and began pressing so I braced the plunger against a parked car and beat the rhino with something else.

@Hidden In Him believes the thrift store to be this site, with the junk being the things posted here. The ice cream parlor represent feel good posts that attracts some, and the row of ramen noodles is cheap spiritual food. The 4 rows of maggots are representative of demons with different approaches sent to attack the site. One row has been banned, the other 3 continue to grow and they will hatch or have hatched into the birds that come later in the dream.

The storm was caused by the demons, and the logs blown away are groups of members that leave because of the strife.

The last two dreams are about the escalating battle that is to come.

Hidden if I left out any details of your interpretation that are important to share with everyone feel free to elaborate.

This is a shared dream. Many have had it. ( Not the same exact details but the same dream none the less.) I group dreams when I see they are the same. I call these dreams like yours - the shaking to come dreams.

The most striking similarity is that they all have the element of hiding in a lower floor or basement of the structure. There will be a shaking and the false facade ( the ice cream store and the train painted on the door) will not survive the shaking because they are not unshakable things.

These are all the same dream. When the dream transitions or jumps you are seeing the same thing but more clearly and from different angles, perspectives and timeframes.

The pretty bird that bit you is also the thrift store with a false facade and the door with the train painted on it.
The fallen free is also the top floors that come down in the storm/ shaking.

It's a shared dream. Most dream of a tall building and looking out a window to see a tsunami comingcoming, but it's the same dream. It isn't about this forum except on a very small scale. It is about a coming shaking we are being told about before it happens, in which only unshakable things will remain.

I will look at it more closely because it's important for us. If it wasnt, there wouldn't be so many of us having it.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is a little bit difficult to find the dreams because of the bickering, but somewhere a man dreamed of a line of 5 men and their eyes being put out. This man was last in the line. The line was not visibly discernablediscernable because of...Some sort of bickering. A clamoring to be first, to be in charge, to be the head. There is an element of...what little the first four men had being taken from them. Then there is the last man in the line. He will be first. The first will be lastlast and what little they had was taken from them. The last man in line will be first and He will not lose what little he has but will be given more. I have no idea if this is pertaining to present time o r to future. I just know that the last man in line will be first and will not lose what he has been given.

Reactions: amadeus

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this dream requires prayer andhiumility. See what happens to the first four men and take it to heart because you are a man too.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see a whole lot of " come out of her my people" dreams in here. The one with the man in a wheelchair, the one with a building full of North Koreans (foreigners), and a few more. The one with the North Koreans does not have to do with North korea. Its a "coming shaking" dream.

Reactions: Helen

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see that I have parsed two dreams by two different people. The bird bite and the other one are different people. But they are the same message. I wondered about this a few years ago, when I clearly could see that people were having the same dream despite the details being very different at first glance. But it makes sense that we would be hea ring the same thing rather than completely different things.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when you think about it, even unbelievers have shared dreams. There is the one of falling from a great height ( our beginning in the garden) and the one of standing naked in front of a lot of people (our end, when we will stand before light so great that nothing we have ever done or said will be hidden any more.)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This thread is a little bit difficult to find the dreams because of the bickering, but somewhere a man dreamed of a line of 5 men and their eyes being put out. This man was last in the line. The line was not visibly discernablediscernable because of...Some sort of bickering. A clamoring to be first, to be in charge, to be the head. There is an element of...what little the first four men had being taken from them. Then there is the last man in the line. He will be first. The first will be lastlast and what little they had was taken from them. The last man in line will be first and He will not lose what little he has but will be given more. I have no idea if this is pertaining to present time o r to future. I just know that the last man in line will be first and will not lose what he has been given.

@amadeus
Just wondering if you caught this interpretation of the dream that you shared?

Hope you get this "Tag"...sometimes they work, sometime they don't.

I really witnessed to this quote above..re your situation. :)
Hope you see this post.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." John 10:3-5

Hey John...I am just bumping up this post of yours just to draw your attention to post number #262 above.

A good word. :)

....Helen.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most dream of a tall building and looking out a window to see a tsunami comingcoming, but it's the same dream.

That is weird. I’ve had that dream but what stood out the most and causes me to remember it was the searching the beach for survivors.

The other night was another weird one. Maybe too much walking dead going around but wolves had turned vicious and were attacking. Everywhere, the population under attack. The structure was there and with every onslaught of them coming in by the hoards to attack, up we went another level until the very top where there was a single room in a bell tower, with a door to shut them out. We hid and covered ourselves with a mattress and then I woke up. But right before we hid what stands out the most is as I looked over into the yard and crowd, one dog was familiar. It was mine and for some reason this really freighted me because it knew my scent and unlike the others....singled me out and he would have more skill to find me and me alone. Strange.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for this further clarification of my dream.
@amadeus
Just wondering if you caught this interpretation of the dream that you shared?

Hope you get this "Tag"...sometimes they work, sometime they don't.

I really witnessed to this quote above..re your situation. :)
Hope you see this post.
Thank you for this. I had missed the interpretation of @stunnedbygrace which I have now copied to a folder on my computer with the dream and all of the input I have received here. Perhaps one day when God directs I'll be able to share my final understanding of it as well.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you for this. I had missed the interpretation of @stunnedbygrace which I have now copied to a folder on my computer with the dream and all of the input I have received here. Perhaps one day when God directs I'll be able to share my final understanding of it as well.

Oh good..so glad that you caught it. :)

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is weird. I’ve had that dream but what stood out the most and causes me to remember it was the searching the beach for survivors.

The other night was another weird one. Maybe too much walking dead going around but wolves had turned vicious and were attacking. Everywhere, the population under attack. The structure was there and with every onslaught of them coming in by the hoards to attack, up we went another level until the very top where there was a single room in a bell tower, with a door to shut them out. We hid and covered ourselves with a mattress and then I woke up. But right before we hid what stands out the most is as I looked over into the yard and crowd, one dog was familiar. It was mine and for some reason this really freighted me because it knew my scent and unlike the others....singled me out and he would have more skill to find me and me alone. Strange.

These are both shared dreams as well. The one about the dogs I am not able to pull up for you to see because I can't go to the site it is on but it is very like yours. And, in fact, the same woman who related it to me also had one of a tsunami coming, with people on the beach. She yelled out a warning but then felt stupid because it was smaller than she thought. Then she looked out and saw a second wave coming.

One more person saw the wave freeze and stop, a wall of water with cars and things frozen.

I think...a wave\shaking will come and then a second one will come. But the first wave won't get the attention of many.

Some describe it not a s a wave but as a loud bang they hear and then shortly after, a much louder bang.

i don't know how long these shared dreams have been going on. I have only had awareness of them for about 12 years o r so.

Reactions: faithfulness

faithfulness

Aug 13, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are both shared dreams as well. The one about the dogs I am not able to pull up for you to see because I can't go to the site it is on but it is very like yours. And, in fact, the same woman who related it to me also had one of a tsunami coming, with people on the beach. She yelled out a warning but then felt stupid because it was smaller than she thought. Then she looked out and saw a second wave coming.

One more person saw the wave freeze and stop, a wall of water with cars and things frozen.

I think...a wave\shaking will come and then a second one will come. But the first wave won't get the attention of many.

Some describe it not a s a wave but as a loud bang they hear and then shortly after, a much louder bang.

i don't know how long these shared dreams have been going on. I have only had awareness of them for about 12 years o r so.

Experienced a shaking recently, awake, not a dream. Difficult to put in words and certainly don't wish to embellish.
But it felt like a tsunami of truth. I shook/trembled inside, and next thing I saw, I was standing there stripped of self-deceit, vain imaginations, religion, hypocrisy...iniquity. I was a little discouraged, because I thought I was a lot farther up the road than I was. At the risk of sounding 'religious' as I write this, I know that it was the hand of God.
Jesus is alive in me, and I won't let anyone take that away from me. I have a long way to go to enter into Him and remain, but I think I graduated from diapers to big-girl pants!
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the sanctuary of My God, and he will never go out again...Rev3:12

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faithfulness, glad to meet you. I've had those shakings, or at least similar ones. He gives them to us just as soon as we are able to bear them. It's like you see everything at once. Yes, you have to have on big girl pants to bear those moments.

In my experience, any disappointments at seeing myself more cleArly and accurately are quickly replaced by the sheer joy of walking in the truth rather than the darkness of deceit. It's a tremendous release to just walk in truth. All your life you are taught to do the opposite.

Reminds me of something a man once said. He said, you never realize what a burden a reputation is until you no longer have one to protect.

faithfulness

Aug 13, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We begin with a small deposit of grace...like a sample. This is the first deposit which is Christ in us the "hope" of glory (but not the glory itself). But to get the full measure we need to go to God...to seek His presence. We still need to enter INTO Christ. God will not give us the death and life of His son unless we really want it. The life of Jesus comes with the death of Jesus...these cannot be separated. The work of the cross is that we lose everything that gets in the way of an intimate walk with God. But who wants that kind of intimacy with God? Not very many. Most just want to have some guarantee of salvation but without actual contact with God.
So there is a difference between Christ in us and us entering into Christ. Many have received the free gift of grace...but few have gone to God for the full measure. Many are indeed called but few chosen.
Christ in us is the new divine nature. But that doesn't give us His perfect walk...and the grace which is the power over sin.
Then we put on the new man by entering into Christ. From there we cannot sin. We put on the new man which is already perfect and holy. So then we don't earn this victory...it is a gift of God...by faith. Grace by faith.
When we enter into Christ the new life within us is DRAWN out so that a spark becomes a flame. The life of God takes over in us so that it is no longer us...but Christ living through us.
Why doesn't God just give us the full grace at the outset? The cost...to enter Christ we need to let everything else go. We need to pass through His cross.
Because few want to surrender their lives and follow Christ...EVEN AFTER experiencing a taste of the Spirit. But some do...so God is very efficient in His ways.
If we taste of the Lord and love Him...then we will go get the whole measure. And we will keep going back. Most who do enter will go in and out of the Spirit for many years before learning to remain. When we can remain we have achieved the full stature of Christ...looking only to Him.
Latour

faithfulness

Aug 13, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh...But then it does say latour at the end of your post. No bother, I am confused most of the time haha!
Sorry for the confusion...couldn't remember where to look for his post; forgot "The Fullness of Grace"; so I pulled it up from my laptop archive :)