Dream And Vision Interpretation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks for reminding.

I copied the post you were writing about your dad and send it to my wife's email.
(She read it 10 times, there's a reason for that....more later....)
So, I have it in my email account on file. No. 111
Yes I will respond later but I need a bit of preparation.
Thanks for reminding.

Oh wonderful....looking forward to that. :)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I remember a short dream where I was standing in my parents garage and we witnessed the moon crash to earth in the distance. It was visually spectacular, the moon slowly descended and filled the horizon while it showed the heat of falling through the atmosphere at high speed. I doubt you would see anything like it from Hollywood. I wasn't afraid when the fiery shock-wave approached and hit us, then the dream ended. It was beautiful.

Reactions: Helen

TammyinWI

Oct 12, 2017
Eau Claire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And in the last days, common folk like me will get dreams and visions (my demise)
I had a vision given to me, a form of persecution, relaying how I will pass from this earth, I firmly believe...so, interpretation not needed, but any thoughts are welcome. Thanks!

I had a vision of my own death, in June of 2012...I was awake all of the night; couldn't sleep, and it suddenly came in two separate scenes, like a movie in front of my eyes, in color…with some of the details distorted, i.e. the scene, or what was said…I could pick up the tone, and some of my senses, including intuition and touch, were working. My eyesight was really acute, I know that, but the Lord obscured some of the details purposely, I believe.

(Both scenes are in places I am not familiar with at this time, but, I now have an idea where one might be. I have not been able to access that area yet in the summertime, to be sure.)

I KNOW without a doubt that when the time comes, I will recognize the scenes.

The first scene is where I come out on a concrete porch that is high up…I have a feeling I am being watched…from somewhere. I am fully aware that there is a lot of activity in the big expanse in front of me, but the Lord didn’t show me exactly what. I know there a lot of trees in the big area…I don’t know what the building/house I just exited looks like.

So, I had a vision of being out in public somewhere, and spotted by someone or a drone, possibly- just knew I was being watched; I knew instinctively to get away/knew they were sinister.

Managed to elude them/run, but then the second vision came <and I had a sense that it was a little later in time, like probably later the same day.>

There was a gravel road I was approaching; three men in dark blue suits drove up and got out of a small car, like a Honda, teal blue in color, hatchback- dressed in their suits, and they approached me where I was at, close to a gravel road somewhere. It was a beautiful day with sun and no chemtrails...anyway, I think it was summer because everything is real green (scene one, the same, BTW...probably summer, maybe late spring) Trees and hills are in the distance.

Anyway, all three all came over and stood around me. They talked to me briefly but I do not know what is said. These men were clean-cut and well-versed; instinctively I know that they have good English and no accent.

One asked me a question (I was not told what it will be) and I knew whatever my answer would be, it would be wrong. I replied and one guy immediately took out a pistol out of his suit pocket and shot me in the head, by the right temple...it freaky, as it was like they all really were close to me, and I felt the sensations of the experience including their proximity, a hand on my arm, the fear, the shot (could hear the bang), with everything going black, from the right side and it moved across sideways, the blackness- instantly...end of vision. I heard the word “operatives.”

Last edited:

TammyinWI

Oct 12, 2017
Eau Claire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dream I had: of what's to come?
I feel led to share this here. I had a vivid dream the early morning hours of Friday 2/12/16, and I was humbled.

I believe this was a preview of what is forthcoming, especially since in the last days, God pours out visions and dreams on all sorts of folks, including common folks like me. I do believe we are in the end times.

I came upon a scene of a street fight, and knew to turn the corner and avoid it.

It was impressed on me that it was one of many similar scenarios, but I was over in Oconto County (which is over by Green Bay. I used to live over that way for a brief time...years ago.) The Lord didn't "tell me" with words...I just KNEW.

The two scenes were places I am not familiar with.

I went up some stairs to a landing, and there were three apartments, all with doors open. There were people in and out, some biker-types, all in bad shape, just disheveled and unkempt.

I was intimidated slightly for a split second, then I started telling them about Jesus. More disheveled people came out of the apartments. I spoke about Jesus' love for them, and the Gift of Salvation. More people came out of the apartments, and some stood on the landing. Some folded their hands in prayer and/or listened with eyes closed, some walked back in to the apartments. Those that were listening were feeling a sense of peace, I could see.

End of dream.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember a short dream where I was standing in my parents garage and we witnessed the moon crash to earth in the distance. It was visually spectacular, the moon slowly descended and filled the horizon while it showed the heat of falling through the atmosphere at high speed. I doubt you would see anything like it from Hollywood. I wasn't afraid when the fiery shock-wave approached and hit us, then the dream ended. It was beautiful.

These ones are tougher to interpret because of their vagueness, but knowing the content of your previous dream, without any further details I would say this was depicting what is referred to in Revelation 12:7-9: The casting down of Satan to earth during the end-times. It would be a somewhat long teaching to go through in full, but in James 1:17 Satan is compared to the moon in that the spiritual "light" he gives turns to darkness because he mixes truth with lies. God is pictured as "the Father of lights," in that with Him there is no "shadow of turning" as there is with the phases of the moon.

Satan being cast down to the earth is indeed a beautiful thing, in a sense, because it means he only has a short time left and his authority is already becoming diminishing (Revelation 12:12). That you were not afraid when the "shock-wave approached" then speaks well of you prophetically, as this means that when Satan does seek to persecute the faithful (He goes after the Jews, but also after Christians as well), you will not fear what he can do to you. This is precisely how Revelation 12:11 says the righteous will react:

"And they [the righteous] overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." This would correlate well with your dream of exposing the two spirits in authority over the end-time false church, because both suggest that God has placed within you a Spirit of boldness and fearlessness (2 Timothy 1:7). In fact, the dream suggests that the fall of Satan is something you personally regard as beautiful, which again speaks of begin given a militant spirit against the enemy; a spirit that will enjoy watching his downfall.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And in the last days, common folk like me will get dreams and visions (my demise)
I had a vision given to me, a form of persecution, relaying how I will pass from this earth, I firmly believe...so, interpretation not needed, but any thoughts are welcome. Thanks!

I had a vision of my own death, in June of 2012...I was awake all of the night; couldn't sleep, and it suddenly came in two separate scenes, like a movie in front of my eyes, in color…with some of the details distorted, i.e. the scene, or what was said…I could pick up the tone, and some of my senses, including intuition and touch, were working. My eyesight was really acute, I know that, but the Lord obscured some of the details purposely, I believe.

(Both scenes are in places I am not familiar with at this time, but, I now have an idea where one might be. I have not been able to access that area yet in the summertime, to be sure.)

I KNOW without a doubt that when the time comes, I will recognize the scenes.

The first scene is where I come out on a concrete porch that is high up…I have a feeling I am being watched…from somewhere. I am fully aware that there is a lot of activity in the big expanse in front of me, but the Lord didn’t show me exactly what. I know there a lot of trees in the big area…I don’t know what the building/house I just exited looks like.

So, I had a vision of being out in public somewhere, and spotted by someone or a drone, possibly- just knew I was being watched; I knew instinctively to get away/knew they were sinister.

Managed to elude them/run, but then the second vision came <and I had a sense that it was a little later in time, like probably later the same day.>

There was a gravel road I was approaching; three men in dark blue suits drove up and got out of a small car, like a Honda, teal blue in color, hatchback- dressed in their suits, and they approached me where I was at, close to a gravel road somewhere. It was a beautiful day with sun and no chemtrails...anyway, I think it was summer because everything is real green (scene one, the same, BTW...probably summer, maybe late spring) Trees and hills are in the distance.

Anyway, all three all came over and stood around me. They talked to me briefly but I do not know what is said. These men were clean-cut and well-versed; instinctively I know that they have good English and no accent.

One asked me a question (I was not told what it will be) and I knew whatever my answer would be, it would be wrong. I replied and one guy immediately took out a pistol out of his suit pocket and shot me in the head, by the right temple...it freaky, as it was like they all really were close to me, and I felt the sensations of the experience including their proximity, a hand on my arm, the fear, the shot (could hear the bang), with everything going black, from the right side and it moved across sideways, the blackness- instantly...end of vision. I heard the word “operatives.”
Dream I had: of what's to come?
I feel led to share this here. I had a vivid dream the early morning hours of Friday 2/12/16, and I was humbled.

I believe this was a preview of what is forthcoming, especially since in the last days, God pours out visions and dreams on all sorts of folks, including common folks like me. I do believe we are in the end times.

I came upon a scene of a street fight, and knew to turn the corner and avoid it.

It was impressed on me that it was one of many similar scenarios, but I was over in Oconto County (which is over by Green Bay. I used to live over that way for a brief time...years ago.) The Lord didn't "tell me" with words...I just KNEW.

The two scenes were places I am not familiar with.

I went up some stairs to a landing, and there were three apartments, all with doors open. There were people in and out, some biker-types, all in bad shape, just disheveled and unkempt.

I was intimidated slightly for a split second, then I started telling them about Jesus. More disheveled people came out of the apartments. I spoke about Jesus' love for them, and the Gift of Salvation. More people came out of the apartments, and some stood on the landing. Some folded their hands in prayer and/or listened with eyes closed, some walked back in to the apartments. Those that were listening were feeling a sense of peace, I could see.

End of dream.

Tammy, these are literal dreams, so as you were saying, there is really no interpretation called for.

Now, about comments, I don't hold it out as impossible that the Lord could predict your death for you. After all, he predicted the apostle Paul's very clearly to him. But I would just add that you might want to pray to the Lord Jesus Christ and ask Him for another dream if that one is not truly from Him. To agree to your own murder and "own it" is a scary thing to do if it is not of God. So just a word of caution is all. But I like your posts (the ones I've read anyway), and I like your second dream a lot. So let it be an encouragement to just seek Him before assuming the first one is Heaven sent.

God bless!

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've had absolutely no experience with dream interpretation. To be quite honest, the Church I've grown up in isn't big on charismatic gifts. I often think this is to their (and my) detriment. I've often had dreams over the years that I would have called spiritual warfare. When I've woken and just known that I've come under attack by Satan. Sometimes you can feel a presence. Thankfully the Name of Christ is our armor and his blood shed for us is our shield, so I do not really fear these attacks. Possibly this is why I don't have them as much any more.
I don't think this dream needs interpreting, but I do sometimes wonder if there was any deeper meaning in it...?
In my dream I was under attack by demons. There was the feeling of fear...evil heavy in the air. And they were whispering to me that God would not help me this time. I was willing to call their bluff, and called on the name of Christ (as I had done before)...expecting nothing more than the demons to flee. But what happened this time was that another presence showed up...a divine one! It was like a nuclear blast compared to a party popper...it decimated them. Light burst around me, and in that instant I saw a face. It's so strange, really. I remember seeing a face...a face that was like mist...there one second and gone the next. But I can't for the life of me remember what it looked like. All I can recall was that it was full of love for me.

It was a pretty awesome dream. The sort of one you don't really want to wake up from.
Most of the time I'm confident it came from God...but sometimes the doubter in me whispers it was just wishful thinking on my part. In these moments I try and remember this verse:
Immediately the father of the child cried out and said, “I believe; help my unbelief!” - Mark 9:24

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord gives us dreams for many purposes. We read of the dreams for correction in the book of Job. Prophetic dreams of coming events and forth.

I love the ones He gives that are for our encouragement and lifting up. My inflated heart is good to go.

In one of these dreams it was night and I was outside with someone else, I didn't know who. It was a bright night with he stars out but the moon hadn't risen yet. I had climbed up stairs I think to an elevated platform or observation tower.

The moon began to rise behind some distant trees. As soon as the bottom edge of it just cleared the treetops a tremendous fireworks display burst along the treetops a the old song "the best things in life are free" began playing.

I awoke refreshed and peaceful and the words of the song and its tune continued playing in my spirit. All in all a most refreshing dream.

This is a sketch I made of about what I saw as the moon cleared the treetops.

0865f7e4-6d58-4e00-8147-a432a57245d6-512x288.jpg
I can't do justice to the display of colored lights that exploded on the treetops but this is the idea.

This song was playing as the colors were bursting.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In one of these dreams it was night and I was outside with someone else, I didn't know who. It was a bright night with he stars out but the moon hadn't risen yet. I had climbed up stairs I think to an elevated platform or observation tower.

The moon began to rise behind some distant trees. As soon as the bottom edge of it just cleared the treetops a tremendous fireworks display burst along the treetops a the old song "the best things in life are free" began playing.

I awoke refreshed and peaceful and the words of the song and its tune continued playing in my spirit. All in all a most refreshing dream.

Interesting dream, brother. If you want to know the symbolism, this dream was about the Love that the body of Christ will share with one another when the Lord (i.e. Holy Spirit) "rises upon them," probably a reference to Joel 2:28.

Trees frequently represent believers in the scriptures (this will be overkill, but I like repetition to establish an interpretation, LoL):

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked…He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers. (Psalm 1:1-3)

The righteous flourish like the palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon. They are planted in the house of the Lord; they flourish in the courts of our God. They still bear fruit in old age; they are ever full of sap and green… (Psalm 92:12-14)

…the Lord has anointed me…to give them…the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified. (Isaiah 61:1-4)

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit.” (Jeremiah 17:7-8)

The moon meanwhile is reference to the Lord, in that He is the "Light shining in darkness" (John 1:5). He made both the sun and the moon to represent how His loving kindness is eternal, in that He's always shining His light for those with eyes to see (Psalm 136:7-9). But technically we are still in the time of spiritual "night" before the return of Christ, who will be like the rising of the sun (numerous references).

There is also a reference to the moon in the feminine, as being the mother of Joseph, whereas the sun represented Joseph's father (Genesis 37:9). And since the Holy Spirit is actually feminine in Hebrew, the moon here likely refers to God the Holy Spirit.

So taken altogether, the lyrics from "The Best Things In Life Are Free" are an allusion to the love that will be manifested among the saints of God, even great forms of romantic love between husbands and wives (literal and spiritual), when the Spirit of God rises among His people, and His Light shines through them in many colors for all the world to see. The key verses behind the symbolism are John 13:34-35

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another. As I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

Notes:
- "I had climbed up stairs I think to an elevated platform or observation tower," means you were given the grace of God to observe this revelation from an "elevated" height; a reference to receiving this dream.
- "The moon began to rise behind some distant trees" is what suggests the dream is in reference to the end-time church.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my dream I was under attack by demons. There was the feeling of fear...evil heavy in the air. And they were whispering to me that God would not help me this time. I was willing to call their bluff, and called on the name of Christ (as I had done before)...expecting nothing more than the demons to flee. But what happened this time was that another presence showed up...a divine one! It was like a nuclear blast compared to a party popper...it decimated them. Light burst around me, and in that instant I saw a face. It's so strange, really. I remember seeing a face...a face that was like mist...there one second and gone the next. But I can't for the life of me remember what it looked like. All I can recall was that it was full of love for me.

This dream references to the spiritual warfare that will take place during the end-times, Naomi. In Malachi is found the following prophecy:

"And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day which I am preparing," says the Lord of hosts. (Malachi 4:3).

It has been revealed through prophetic sources that the meaning of this promise was as follows: In the end-times, the saints will no longer simply bind or cast out demons any longer. Instead the power of Christ will come upon them to such a great extent that in some instances they will literally obliterate them into nonexistence. I initially found that one almost tough to believe, but the promise of Malachi 4:3 keeps surfacing over and over again in reference to the end-time army of God, so the consistency suggests this indeed may eventually become the case. Your dream is just another case in point. Notice how it happened when the Lord Himself manifested before you. This parallels with some of the prophecies, for in Kathryn Baxter the exact wording is "The Son of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings. He shall tread down the wicked, and they shall be ashes under the soles of His feet." (Baxter, A Divine Revelation of Hell, P.141). The "soles of His feet" here represent the church, His body in the earth. So it will be through His people that He will turn the demons to ashes.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord gives us dreams for many purposes.... Prophetic dreams of coming events and forth.

Frank, in case you already read the interpretation, I added a few things I forgot to include at the bottom of the post just a second ago (See "Notes").

Enjoying the video now, btw. A little before my time, but I love romantic stuff! :cool:

Reactions: Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Hidden In Him

TammyinWI

Oct 12, 2017
Eau Claire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tammy, these are literal dreams, so as you were saying, there is really no interpretation called for.

Now, about comments, I don't hold it out as impossible that the Lord could predict your death for you. After all, he predicted the apostle Paul's very clearly to him. But I would just add that you might want to pray to the Lord Jesus Christ and ask Him for another dream if that one is not truly from Him. To agree to your own murder and "own it" is a scary thing to do if it is not of God. So just a word of caution is all. But I like your posts (the ones I've read anyway), and I like your second dream a lot. So let it be an encouragement to just seek Him before assuming the first one is Heaven sent.

God bless!

Thank you for the prompt reply the other day.

I was "told"/had the strong message that the reply, whenever it came, would be one of skepticism, and so to not be offended.

So, I am working on not being offended. I tend to get bent out of shape, but am trying to be humble, although I KNOW that God understands the anger that I have and some of it is not ok. My first inclination in times like these is to write something like, "well, DUH!"

Yes, I have known all along that it is from The God of Abraham.

I was VERY scared and freaked out when I first had this revealed to me.

I have also heard similar testimonies from a few other Christians. A couple of them REALLY panicked before the Lord in prayer after being shown, one humbly in tears facedown on the floor. (Amen.)

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This dream references to the spiritual warfare that will take place during the end-times, Naomi. In Malachi is found the following prophecy:

"And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day which I am preparing," says the Lord of hosts. (Malachi 4:3).

It has been revealed through prophetic sources that the meaning of this promise was as follows: In the end-times, the saints will no longer simply bind or cast out demons any longer. Instead the power of Christ will come upon them to such a great extent that in some instances they will literally obliterate them into nonexistence. I initially found that one almost tough to believe, but the promise of Malachi 4:3 keeps surfacing over and over again in reference to the end-time army of God, so the consistency suggests this indeed may eventually become the case. Your dream is just another case in point. Notice how it happened when the Lord Himself manifested before you. This parallels with some of the prophecies, for in Kathryn Baxter the exact wording is "The Son of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings. He shall tread down the wicked, and they shall be ashes under the soles of His feet." (Baxter, A Divine Revelation of Hell, P.141). The "soles of His feet" here represent the church, His body in the earth. So it will be through His people that He will turn the demons to ashes.

Thank you HIH. Ashes is actually exactly how it happened. Blown to ashes. How remarkable. It's interesting to think about the dream having more application than just "encouragement". How would you suggest I walk forward from here? Should I take it as just God showing me that others will be given this responsibility in times to come, or should I see it as Him making a calling on me? I think if it's the latter I have a lot of growing to do, but that's all the more reason to be aware and commit if that's what he has for me.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, I am working on not being offended. I tend to get bent out of shape, but am trying to be humble, although I KNOW that God understands the anger that I have and some of it is not ok.

Yes, Ma'am. We are always called to walk in forgiveness, no matter what. I experience ugly opposition myself sometimes, and not people who mean well but are simply misguided or inconsiderate. I'm talking about people who have a vehement distaste for me and make it clear. So we all have crosses to bear. But your heart is a good one. I don't think you have concerns there.

Blessings!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you HIH. Ashes is actually exactly how it happened. Blown to ashes. How remarkable.

It is remarkable.
It's interesting to think about the dream having more application than just "encouragement". How would you suggest I walk forward from here? Should I take it as just God showing me that others will be given this responsibility in times to come?

Well, for starters, yes. Appreciate the fact that God has revealed something to you here. It's special. It's akin to spiritual experience, which increases over time. Pray that He continues to use you as a vessel to communicate not just to you yourself but to His people as well, for this is indeed a form of ministry, and if He did it once He can do it again if you will let Him.
Or should I see it as Him making a calling on me? I think if it's the latter I have a lot of growing to do, but that's all the more reason to be aware and commit if that's what he has for me.

We all have callings, and what we do to enter increasingly into them is to keep seeking the things He is leading us into; our spiritual interests and aptitudes, as they begin manifesting in us and then through us to others. Don't grow concerned, as if you have to start "doing" or "being" anything. Just keep giving yourself to prayer and to the things you feel He is leading you to be involved in. The rest He will lead you to by His Spirit in due time. :)

TammyinWI

Oct 12, 2017
Eau Claire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Ma'am. We are always called to walk in forgiveness, no matter what. I experience ugly opposition myself sometimes, and not people who mean well but are simply misguided or inconsiderate. I'm talking about people who have a vehement distaste for me and make it clear. So we all have crosses to bear. But your heart is a good one. I don't think you have concerns there.

Blessings!

I definitely have to keep that in mind. I know exactly what you mean. I have long been to the point where the more I know people the more i would just love to have dogs. There are many down right mean people these days, and I have learned to stay away from them as much as possible. It is a heavy cross to bear for me, being that some of them are family members that don't like Christianity, and one of them hates Christians. And it is hard because I keep replaying the hurt, when I know I should let it go.

Thank you for the compliment. I have a long way to go.

Reactions: Triumph1300