Drone Tactics: The Cutting Edge Of Modern Warfare

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Days after the conflict in Ukraine began, I commented on a dream posted on another thread that suggested drone use would be the defining factor in the war. Comparing the Russians to bullies in the narrative, the dream went as follows:

There were little cartoon girls and little boys, in real like settings. It was a huge building with an upstairs and downstairs. The little girls' area was downstairs and was all forest/woods. Upstairs looked more like a military base. The boys were up there. They had this long box in the middle of their play area with a lot of missiles inside. They were taking the missiles out and bombing the girls' play area. The girls were smart though. They had this flat looking drone and sent it carrying a missile up the stairs. It seemed to be invisible to the boys. The drone dropped a missile the same size, into the box of missiles, and the entire play area exploded upstairs. One of the boys looked seared, but was excited/happily telling what looked like the leader of the girls downstairs about it.

In the months that have passed, this dream has been playing. The huge building is the entire theatre of war, i.e. the Ukraine, and the "girls area" being forest and woods is a reference to the Ukraine controlling much of the "countryside," while the boys area (the "upstairs") being "more like a military base" is a reference to Russia having a much larger military. As I stated when this dream was published, the Russians were the bullies in this dream because the whole plan from the outset was to bully Zelensky's government into capitulating, only as the dream also suggested, it did not go this way. Instead, through better use of technology (drone use specifically), the "special operation" was transformed into a full-scale war.

There were other elements prophesied in this dream, such as the suggestion that spies were embedded in Russian intelligence who would secretly be working for the Ukrainians, and report to them about the effect their attacks and tactics were having on the battlefield. There was also the suggestion that despite the Russians initially being the "bullies" in this conflict, they would actually hold the spiritual high ground, as depicted by being "upstairs" in the dream (upstairs/ downstairs is a symbolism frequently used to depict relative spiritual standing, and a closer look at both country's stand on Christian morality reveals this to be the case).

But what I have found most interesting is the dream's clear focus on drone use be the deciding factor in the war, and how much it has already played out on the battlefield. The following thread will be dedicated to posting videos on how important a role drones now play in modern warfare, and the effect they have been having on the Russian-Ukraine war. I will be including videos on the current state of the art in drone warfare, but I will start here with one on how drone use escalated quickly at the beginning of the war.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The real threat behind drones is that they are what's called "loitering munitions," which means they can hover over a target or series of specific targets for an extended period of time before striking at the best moment possible. In other words, they inflict precision strikes that are extremely efficient.

The following video makes this apparent:

While the use of smaller drones is effective on a smaller scale, some are designed to take out heavy armor as well, and this is where the Russians can get hit the hardest. The US has been sending Switchblade 600 "kamikaze" drones to the Ukraine, along with hundreds of Switchblade 300s. This is in part why there has been a higher than average number of generals and commanders in the Russian army getting killed, and why Russian operations have gotten bogged down in many instances. When used in combination with drones equipped with communication intercepting technology (IMSI catchers), by matching unit to unit communication with how units are reacting to orders, the operators of heavy duty tank-killers can figure out who the unit commanders are based on unit movement, and take out generals and unit commanders with devastating precision. Most frontline commanders are now in tanks rather than lighter armored vehicles, in part because the smaller drone systems cannot pierce heavy armor. But the latest 600 models the Pentagon is now sending can cover twice the distance, hover over target three times longer, and are specifically designed to be tank destroyers. It presents immense problems militarily, in particular for the Russians, because their military structure is so top-down. When their command structure is taken out, it takes them longer to regroup, making it possible to take out entire columns before they know what hit them.

As the following report states regarding the development of drone warfare currently going on in Ukraine, "What we are watching is no less than the real time evolution of warfare."

A recent kill through use of a Kamikazi 600:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now we get to more of what is going on now. Because the conflict has transitioned to more open field warfare, heavy artillery is being used, and drones are being used to spot for artillery units, making them much more effective. While these videos contain footage of Ukrainian drone-guided artillery attacks, it should be kept in mind that the Russians are using drones for the exact same purposes.

So what is the cutting edge right now? I believe it is this drone right here, made by a Ukrainian company exclusively for the Ukrainian army. It can only take out lighter armored targets and strategic targets as of yet, but it is virtually silent in the air, virtually impossible to see (especially with cloud cover overhead), inexpensive to build, it's reusable, and easy to assemble, disassemble and transport. If the Ukrainians can develop this technology to the place where they can effectively take out armored vehicles with it, the game will then be over, IMO. It will simply be a matter of if and when they can produce enough of them to end the war.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears drones are what broke the Russian blockade on Kiev. The systems the Ukrainians are using have infrared, so they use them at night when Russian targets are stationary. And unlike random artillery shelling, a drone won't miss.

Some footage of Ukrainian drone strikes at night:

The Ukrainian use of drones has been much more extensive, but Russia is now ordering hundreds of military grade drones from Iran, and for the same reasons. They're cheap, and very effective on the battlefield:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Days after the conflict in Ukraine began, I commented on a dream posted on another thread that suggested drone use would be the defining factor in the war. Comparing the Russians to bullies in the narrative, the dream went as follows:

There were little cartoon girls and little boys, in real like settings. It was a huge building with an upstairs and downstairs. The little girls' area was downstairs and was all forest/woods. Upstairs looked more like a military base. The boys were up there. They had this long box in the middle of their play area with a lot of missiles inside. They were taking the missiles out and bombing the girls' play area. The girls were smart though. They had this flat looking drone and sent it carrying a missile up the stairs. It seemed to be invisible to the boys. The drone dropped a missile the same size, into the box of missiles, and the entire play area exploded upstairs. One of the boys looked seared, but was excited/happily telling what looked like the leader of the girls downstairs about it.

In the months that have passed, this dream has been playing. The huge building is the entire theatre of war, i.e. the Ukraine, and the "girls area" being forest and woods is a reference to the Ukraine controlling much of the "countryside," while the boys area (the "upstairs") being "more like a military base" is a reference to Russia having a much larger military. As I stated when this dream was published, the Russians were the bullies in this dream because the whole plan from the outset was to bully Zelensky's government into capitulating, only as the dream also suggested, it did not go this way. Instead, through better use of technology (drone use specifically), the "special operation" was transformed into a full-scale war.

There were other elements prophesied in this dream, such as the suggestion that spies were embedded in Russian intelligence who would secretly be working for the Ukrainians, and report to them about the effect their attacks and tactics were having on the battlefield. There was also the suggestion that despite the Russians initially being the "bullies" in this conflict, they would actually hold the spiritual high ground, as depicted by being "upstairs" in the dream (upstairs/ downstairs is a symbolism frequently used to depict relative spiritual standing, and a closer look at both country's stand on Christian morality reveals this to be the case).

But what I have found most interesting is the dream's clear focus on drone use be the deciding factor in the war, and how much it has already played out on the battlefield. The following thread will be dedicated to posting videos on how important a role drones now play in modern warfare, and the effect they have been having on the Russian-Ukraine war. I will be including videos on the current state of the art in drone warfare, but I will start here with one on how drone use escalated quickly at the beginning of the war.

"A Different Kind Of War..."

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
High tech weapons will be just so much scrap metal:
Nuclear and all weapons of war are neutralized and armies are destroyed by a CME.

The Coronal Mass Ejection, explosion of the sun, Isaiah 30:26, that the Lord will use on His great and terrible Day of vengeance and wrath, the Sixth Seal: will destroy all electronic systems, cause weapons to explode, sink ships, crash aircraft, burn buildings and kill military personnel:
Amos 5:9 The Lord flashes forth destruction upon the strongholds of the powerful nations.

Zephaniah 1:16 A Day of battle cries against fortified cities.

Isaiah 30:25-30 ....on the Day of massacre, when fortresses fall….The Lord’s arm will descend in His fierce anger, with devouring flames of fire…..

Deuteronomy 32:22 For fire is kindled by My wrath, it burns to the realms of death below. [weapons stored underground] It devours the earth and its harvest and penetrates to the foundations of the mountains. [The electromagnetic pulse effect of huge coronal mass ejection.]

Jeremiah 25:32 Disaster spreads from nation to nation, [as the earth rotates] a mighty storm of military destruction comes.

Psalm 46:9 In all the world, He breaks the bow, snaps the spear and burns the shields in the fire.

Jeremiah 50:22-27 See how the hammer of the world is shattered. The Lord has opened His armoury, the weapons of His wrath to do His work in the land of the Babylonians. [the godless peoples] Put all warriors to the sword, lead them to slaughter, for their time has come.

Amos 2:14-16 ....the warrior will not save himself, on that Day they will all throw away their weapons and run, but they cannot escape.

Proverbs 12:12 The strongholds of the wicked crumble like clay.

Psalm 76:3 The Lord has broken the flashing arrows [nukes] and all weapons of war.

Ezekiel 7:14 The trumpet has sounded, but no one goes to war, for their actions have called forth My wrath. [An attack on Israel by the Islamic peoples. Psalms 83]

Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Isaiah 34:2 The Lord’s anger is against all the nations, His wrath is against their armed forces, they will be slaughtered, their dead will stink.

Hosea 10:13-14.....because you have trusted in your chariots and in the number of your warriors, destruction will arise against your people [Israel and the Western nations.] and all your fortresses will be overthrown. [military power destroyed]

Hosea 2:18..... I shall break the bow and sword, I shall sweep all weapons of war off the earth, so that My people may lie down without fear.

Haggai 2:21-22 I shall shake the heavens and the earth, shall overthrow the thrones of kings, break the power of the heathen realms, overturn chariots, horses and riders will fall. [armies] Fear will cause them to fight amongst themselves.

Micah 5:10-11 On that Day, I shall slaughter your horses and burn your chariots and raze your [military] fortifications to the ground.

Jeremiah 49:35 I shall break the bow of Elam, [Iran] the chief weapon of their might. [bow and arrows, military code names for nuclear weapons]