dumb questions I was emailed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I tell you to write my words for me

Is it my words. or your words..

If God told Moses to write these words down. and those words became the books of Genesis through exodus..

Is it Gods words or moses words?
Satan knows how to decieve and he will use men to do so . The lambs WILL stand firmly planted on the GOD INSPIRED HOLY SCRIPS
by which we shall test all , even a speaking donkey . In order to decieve satan must first do what
CAUSE DOUBT IN WHAT GOD SAID . exactly . HAS GOD REALLY SAID ..........................nay nay
and so too he cometh to attack the GOD inspired scriptures . STAY DUG in the BIBLE . Yes its gonna highly aggravate
those whose desire is to follow men . Cause they just cant get a foot hold in so long as we stand on the WORD
and words of the LORD . Give not a millimeter to the enemy . Stay dug in that bible .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I tell you to write my words for me

Is it my words. or your words..

If God told Moses to write these words down. and those words became the books of Genesis through exodus..

Is it Gods words or moses words?
He has come to decieve . To decieve one must first plant doubt in what GOD Said . The attack is an all out assualt
against GOD and His HOLY INSPIRED TRUTH in SCRIPTURE .
The moment one allows doubt to come in it wont be long before more doubt in what GOD said will soon follow suit .
STAND FIRM on biblical truth . Stand firm in the LORD and march ever onwards pointing to HE alone , His words as our meat .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
were people alive 30 years after that could tell what happened?
This man has come to plant doubts . GOD WAS , and IS IN CONTROL . THE BIBLE WAS INSPIRED BY GOD .
Them words are and shall be our meat . In order to decieve one has to plant doubts into the hearts of men
so as to lead them away from truth and into their own agenda and direction they desire men to go .
But lambs gonna stay glued in that bible and test all men against that truth which GOD DID INSPIRE .
YEP . TO the trenches we were warned the time would surley come
when many would leave off hearing sound doctrine and rather be tuned into fables . Stand firm in the LORD
and stay planted in that bible . Now RAISE those hands and praise the glorious LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is greater than that. He is our Father. Why would He fail to preserve His Word? He can speak through a donkey. He can speak through man.
exactly sister . notice how they try and say anything to cause doubts about the bible and use example after
distorted example . YET THEY TRUST BLINDLY in men who first taught them the lies about scripture as though
those men HAVE IT RIGHT . Yeah , i see right through their deceptoin . WE GONNA STAY GLUED in the bible my dear sister .
Now raise those hands and let the LORD be praised .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is greater than that. He is our Father. Why would He fail to preserve His Word? He can speak through a donkey. He can speak through man.
What i say next YOU ALREADYKNOW , but this lamb gonna say it anyway .
IF you notice all those people who try and plant doubts about the bible
ARE TRUSTING IN THEIR OWN CARNAL REASONINGS , NOT RATHER IN THE WORDS OF GOD . Plain and simple truth sister .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lambs gonna point to GOD , CHRIST unto the end . WE POINT TO THE WORDS HE INSPIRED
and not rather to men as many often do . STAY DUG in the bible . The enemy cometh to decieve
and to lead all astray . HE doeth as he has always done . From the beginning
His first act was to plant DOUBT IN WHAT GOD had said . Lambs wont be heeding that one or his men .
WE IS , or we are , GONNA STAY DUG IN THAT BIBLE . Let men do as men do but lambs gonna do as JESUS said to do .
Stay planted in the pure and holy GOD INSPIRED words in that bible .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wisdom is lost on foolishness!
The fool heeds satan and not GOD . AS i am sure you would agree .
What was the first thing the serpent did to decieve eve . HE made her beleive him OVER GODS WORDS .
ALWAYS remember that . HAS GOD really said , nay nay ye shall not die . YET GOD said they would .
Satan cometh to decieve all right and you can bet he gonna do all to try and make the bible
seem to have errors of men in it . But the lambs wont be heeding that one or his co workers .
Be blessed my friend . This lamb staying GLUED in the scriptures . GOD is my GOD , CHRIST my CHRIST
THE SPIRIT my guide and the bible MY BOOK . Guess now you see why govts of men and men hate
those who wont be swayed from it . They love to call us dangerous fundamentals . OH WELL .
CALL ME SAVED BY CHRIST TOO and Of the tribe BIBLE IS THE HOLY BOOK of GOD by which we shall grow wise indeed
through faith in Christ . Its an all out war for the souls of men in these final days .
TRUST IN GOD , IN CHRIST , HEED the SPIRIT and not the flesh and GET DUG IN THE HOLY BIBLE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The fool heeds satan and not GOD . AS i am sure you would agree .
What was the first thing the serpent did to decieve eve . HE made her beleive him OVER GODS WORDS .
ALWAYS remember that . HAS GOD really said , nay nay ye shall not die . YET GOD said they would .
Satan cometh to decieve all right and you can bet he gonna do all to try and make the bible
seem to have errors of men in it . But the lambs wont be heeding that one or his co workers .
Be blessed my friend . This lamb staying GLUED in the scriptures . GOD is my GOD , CHRIST my CHRIST
THE SPIRIT my guide and the bible MY BOOK . Guess now you see why govts of men and men hate
those who wont be swayed from it . They love to call us dangerous fundamentals . OH WELL .
CALL ME SAVED BY CHRIST TOO and Of the tribe BIBLE IS THE HOLY BOOK of GOD by which we shall grow wise indeed
through faith in Christ . Its an all out war for the souls of men in these final days .
TRUST IN GOD , IN CHRIST , HEED the SPIRIT and not the flesh and GET DUG IN THE HOLY BIBLE .
foolishness masquerades as wisdom ...........errrrr,the Emperor has no clothes!

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In conclusion, the lexical evidence is very strong that "eternal punishment" is the correct translation of KOLASIN AIÔNION in this verse. Thus, we may confidently conclude that Jesus taught that the unrighteous would be consigned to punishment everlasting, while those who call upon Him as their only Lord and Savior, will receive life everlasting.
All that in support of the hell doctrine.
I'm aware of how deeply entrenched this hideous doctrine is.

But what the church failed to tell us is that there are three biblical doctrines of the final judgement.
They presented their choice and covered up the rest.

Here's an amazingly unbiased presentation of all three views.

/

Reactions: Chadrho

Chadrho

Sep 4, 2019
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep i knew it . YOu dont think it was GOD INSPIRED

Well, there's another thing you don't know. I do believe the scriptures are divinely inspired. Furthermore, I believe they're divinely inspired to bear witness to Christ. What I don't believe is that they're inerrant. Being divinely inspired and not-inerrant are compatible. God doesn't need a perfect book to bear witness to Christ just as God did not need a perfect Paul to bear witness to Christ. Clay jars and all.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, there's another thing you don't know. I do believe the scriptures are divinely inspired. Furthermore, I believe they're divinely inspired to bear witness to Christ. What I don't believe is that they're inerrant. Being divinely inspired and not-inerrant are compatible. God doesn't need a perfect book to bear witness to Christ just as God did not need a perfect Paul to bear witness to Christ. Clay jars and all.
true

But in the same token. God would not allow such mistakes as to change the meanings of his word. He has the power to preserve it..

Like the genesis account of creation

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But in the same token. God would not allow such mistakes as to change the meanings of his word. He has the power to preserve it..

Like the genesis account of creation
Does God not also have the power to let us say whatever we please about him without taking offense?

You do realize that doctrinally biased humans translated the Bible, correct?
And they did so from copies, of copies, of copies of manuscripts because God didn't PRESERVE the originals.
Of which he was COMPLETELY capable.

/