Dysfunction is God's Will for Our Time

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. - Daniel 2

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A friend of mine, a lady, told me that there is a lot of evil in this world. I told her it's more like darkness, and then she stated well that is a better word for it. You know matter, we are already sinners ourselves. I told yes, that is right, it reminds me of what Jesus said, that you don't hide a light under a basket when you are setting up in the house, you put the light on the stand where everyone can be able to see. Expressing how I had read Philippians and how paul talks about us being lights in this world. That is the true function of the follower of the way. To bring light to a world full of darkness, and to bring light to those whom are still part of the walking living dead, whom need spirit to bring them into life. If they so choose. People hear the good news, some are cautious about that because they have been negatively effected by bad influences of people who profess "Christian life, in a negative light," when there should be freedom of choosing, and not demands made upon people. That is why people fear Christians to some extent or another, or they been harmed by another group of people in a church setting, or some setup like such. Know what I mean, @rockytopva. Someone also told me today "Just remember if the devil comes telling you that you are stupid or whatever just remember you cheered me up," I looked at this lady, and said it was Jesus that did it, it was not me at all. Whether or not she decides to partake and look to YAhava, for contentment and peace, Ill never know, but am thankful she is really nice to me and not very mean, or hurtful towards me. Praise be to God. It is really all about having love for Yahava first and finding peace with him in this world, and settling in that light, and sharing it with others as you go about life.

Reactions: rockytopva

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Dysfunction is God's Will for Our Time​

Prediction does not equal causation. I can predict you'll be dead in a hundred years and be accurate, it does not mean I caused your death
The same principle applies to the Daniel 2 prophetic dream of Nebuchadnezzar