Embracing Wickedness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey are you loving yet? Do you know iniquity is a sin making machine? These and a few other things I touch on in this video I made- Abandoned Foundations.
Are you building your life on something other than Jesus Christ?

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey are you loving yet? Do you know iniquity is a sin making machine? These and a few other things I touch on in this video I made- Abandoned Foundations.
Near the end I talk about the loss of gratitude as a sign of embracing wickedness.
When you see someone displaying gratitude like the USA woman's Gold wrestler Tamyra Mensah-Stock it is such an anomaly it is something to watch, like her interview after she just won. I think everyone should check it out. Happy people are grateful for what they have and it's not about what you have.

Reactions: amadeus

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Off Topic) In The Wrong Forum, In Love