Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Marvelloustime
@amigo de christo

Y'all ever hear of the youversion app? Has like every Bible translation and devotional you could ever ask for.
Knew that’s where you were creating the gems. I recognized the format. I also use YouVersion. Hehe.

Oh let the glorious Lord be praised. Let us keep feasting on those scriptures.

Reactions: Mayflower

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
123235C7-F074-4FDA-AB7F-F1579A4FB940.png.5f13cdeff3ee2d09f79a6141c6da7481.png

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Knew that’s where you were creating the gems. I recognized the format. I also use YouVersion. Hehe.

Oh let the glorious Lord be praised. Let us keep feasting on those scriptures.

Mainly, I use duckduckgo and type a scripture I like in. Whole bunch comes up. LOL. Just so thankful for y'all and this site. There is so much good on it and finally learning how to dwell in that goodness the Lord offers. God is just so very good and there is so much peace abiding in Him and His Word.

blessed-is-the-man_1_orig.jpg

Reactions: Mama Etna

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought you might like that one : )

Any hints at what your tree without leaves reference was about? I seem to have forgotten it, sister. :)

It must have been the sad season, because it came and went...Very grateful. Because then I had the vision of the ants on the wall soon after that. Thanks for teaching me. I think I was spooked awhile, but been a lot more at peace.

downloadfile-18.jpg

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It must have been the sad season, because it came and went...Very grateful. Because then I had the vision of the ants on the wall soon after that. Thanks for teaching me. I think I was spooked awhile, but been a lot more at peace.

View attachment 14590

We both learned so much. I've been a little spooked myself lately actually. Realizing how important the value of holiness is before tampering with the enemy.

499eea2787aff3ffc4e4e62aced7009e.jpg