• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad you do still sin.

I’m not glad that you make erroneous assumptions.

You will give an account for your false accusation:

“…every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.” (Matthew 12:36)

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

“…every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.” (Matthew 12:36)

Matthew 7:3-5

New International Version

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Reactions: marks

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rest assured that I'd rather work together with you. But there are bound to be differences of opinion. The one thing we can do is avoid letting it fall into hostility and unnecessary division
Well said, Amen Brother.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you “glad” about things like this too:​

View attachment 32516
Oh my God!

Look at those having sex with children has like it has not happened before even excluding “church” notion.

I dont think having sex with children is good; and its a horrible crime; God doesnt not include them in coming into the kingdom until they have a born again experience.

A change of heart allowing God work on the heart and mind.

There flesh still gonna sin, from time to time.

These new articles doesnt mean anything to me.

The bible has taught you,

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have taken the plank out of my eye.

Now I’m trying to remove the speck out of yours…
I wish you would answer my questions I asked.

Scroll up and you will see them..

If you read your reply to me ..you obviously took offence at the speck that I quoted from scripture.
That’s pride and that is what I see...not criticising you for it...

Pride and ego is our stumbling block and it can stunt growth for a very long time, I speak from experience of pride and ego.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
some people are just vague and they like it that way.

love you @Michiah-Imla im done with entertaing you now.

I need money to keep dancing on your fire,
You keep dropping.

Take care.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont think you have it.
I think you need attention, and want to be perceived as some type of teacher.
And that's not happening, so, you want to rant and misbehave now.
Nothing new.

Also, Feel free to disagree, but do it with kindness and "love".... so that you dont prove me right, again, Randy.
As I said, one knows what genuine "love" is instinctively. You either have it, or view it in a distorted way. I love the words of the song by Chuck Girard, "Everybody knows for sure, When they find the heart that's pure."

I have zero need for attention, brother. That's just a cheap shot. I do have a teaching gift. To insult me is to insult my Creator.

My interest is in sharing information I've received after studying Scriptures for many years. I need to do this to feel that I've accomplished something, helping others where I received little help. If it doesn't help you, it's not for you.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said, Amen Brother.
Thanks, Rita. I can only control my own reaction to what others do and say. I want to stay right with God and in His Spirit. And it's not difficult to know what His Spirit is like. It's not difficult for me to know when I'm wandering into "hostility" and "unrighteous anger."

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s truly amazing that one doesn’t realize that your heart is evil. The reason that you need a heart changes because that way you don’t focus on the evil that is earthly but focus on the heavenly.

Its a back and forth though in life.

The flesh and spirit fight each other.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, Rita. I can only control my own reaction to what others do and say. I want to stay right with God and in His Spirit. And it's not difficult to know what His Spirit is like. It's not difficult for me to know when I'm wandering into "hostility" and "unrighteous anger."
That is great and a great testimony to God who is at work within you...thank you for sharing, really spoke to my heart/ spirit.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The flesh and spirit fight each other.

“Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness…” (Colossians 3:5)

“And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.” (Galatians 5:24)

:Thumbsup:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness…” (Colossians 3:5)

“And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.” (Galatians 5:24)
Galatians 5:17
Context Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want.

New Living Translation
The sinful nature wants to do evil, which is just the opposite of what the Spirit wants. And the Spirit gives us desires that are the opposite of what the sinful nature desires. These two forces are constantly fighting each other, so you are not free to carry out your good intentions.

English Standard Version
For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Losing battle fighting with scripture @Michiah-Imla.

That is why God is able to convict people through the spirit.

Guilt and shame come about.

No person can convict another by sharing a scripture with them… it will be the scripture.

And i already know them… maybe not everything perfectly but the spirit reminds me.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wether or not I’m sinless has no bearing on the truth of the Bible that I am showing everyone here.

I stand under its rules and judgments as well.

This question seems to always come up as a way to silence the truth.

What’s your motivation in asking?
The motive is always the same . Many folks no longer want to hear the grave simple truth on how
Christ and the apostels delivered things .
An example is , PAUL once wrote let all who name the name of Christ depart from inquity .
today if one even tries to remind them of this , the accusations begin like , OH SO YOU NEVER ER ONCE .
Instead of heeding the warning they had rather feel more comfortable in what their leaders have taught them .
WHEN JESUS said Now go and sin no more . Today if we repeat that , AGAIN the same answer is , OH SO YOU NEVER ER ONCE .
They need to feel comfortable and any reminders of the truth TROUBLES THEM and thus to feel comfortable
they resort back to , OH SO YOU NEVER ERRED once . Do notice they cant BRING DOCTRINE TO CORRECT YOU .
ITS only OH SO YOU THINK YOU HOLY , YOU NEVER ERR . Ever wonder what they would have TOLD JESUS or the apostels
WHO ALSO said the same things concerning sin and error . THEY WOULD have accused CHRIST
and the apostels and said things like OH , SO YOU NEVER ERR . SEE THE PROBLEM . INSTEAD of heeding the warning
they go after the warner who is simply repeating THE WARNING .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Losing battle fighting with scripture @Michiah-Imla.

That is why God is able to convict people through the spirit.

Guilt and shame come about.

No person can convict another by sharing a scripture with them… it will be the scripture.

And i already know them… maybe not everything perfectly but the spirit reminds me.
Rather odd paul often used scripture to CORRECT the Churches he wrote too .
USE SCRIPTURE and DO SO OFTEN .
Whether they hear or forbear . Its on them . I dont pander to the world to win the world .
SPEAK TRUTH and who so ever hears amen and who so ever forbears , ITS ON THEM .

Reactions: Marvelloustime
Status
Not open for further replies.