• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
you Listen we all have a small amount of legalism

Ronald says that im a sinner sinning, because He said he confesses sin.
He has told me this in 40 + posts., at least.

You are here saying i have a "small amount of legalism".
Guess again "pastor".
Try another opinion.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fully concur here-and most are shunning the "suffering" parts or verses.

Php_1:29 For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake,

1Th_3:4 For when we were with you, we kept telling you beforehand that we were to suffer affliction, just as it has come to pass, and just as you know.

2Th_1:9 They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might,

2Ti_1:12 which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that day what has been entrusted to me.

1Pe_2:20 For what credit is it if, when you sin and are beaten for it, you endure? But if when you do good and suffer for it you endure, this is a gracious thing in the sight of God.

1Pe_3:14 But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled,

1Pe_3:17 For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God's will, than for doing evil.

1Pe_4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer or a thief or an evildoer or as a meddler.

1Pe_4:19 Therefore let those who suffer according to God's will entrust their souls to a faithful Creator while doing good.

Rev_2:10 Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.

I really appreciate your posts @Lizbeth -you are "speaking out what is in my mind"
Johann.
And,

1 Peter 5:10 KJV
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

God's faithfulness to us is seen in our suffering as well as our rejoicing.

Much love!

Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
you believe it your way and i will believe it my way . know what i mean vern ? called work out your own salvation

I have a Thread or 2 here on the forum....regarding "work out your salvation"

Let me condense... for you Ezra.

A heretic teaches : "work out your Salvation, means... produce fruit, self effort and obedience as your own Sanctification".., as if you are saving yourself by doing it.

A.) Paul teaches that "working out your Salvation" is to understand that you have it...that its the "Gift of Salvation" that God gave you, as the "gift of Righteousness"..= .when you trusted in Christ and your "faith was counted as righteousness".

Being born again is the only proof you have God's Salvation.

This means, that now HAVING God's Salvation, as your REDEMPTION< that is created by the Blood Atonement being "imputed" to you by God........you now learn how to exist IN the Salvation God provided = by renewing your mind, and living as "walking in the Spirit".

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You can't understand this.. and are not going to, as its not agreeing with your deception, or your Cult's theology."""""""
Serious words to another believer in Christ-you don't show any fruit of the Spirit-you even call me names-what is all head knowledge but no fruit of the Spirit?
What is the matter with you @Behold?

Yet, I have seen you ask for Behold teaching or maybe that should read understanding, quite a few times on different threads....then you go to Marks, then another, if I may say, it’s like you’re all over the place.....

You even told me to stay out of a conversation you were having with Behold...because your eternal salvation was at stake, I can post the posts if you like.....?

How can anyone’s eternal salvation be at stake if they are Born Again?

Not causing an argument just saying what I have read Brother.
Yes, you stay out of it and let the big boys talk.
J.

Reactions: Keturah

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Serious words to another believer in Christ-you don't show any fruit of the Spirit-you even call me names-what is all head knowledge but no fruit of the Spirit?
What is the matter with you @Behold?
Yes, you stay out of it and let the big boys talk.
J.

You are a baby Christian, often asking me for help,, when you are not trying to insult me Again.... and now you want me to let the "big boys" talk?
Well then, you should remember to be silent, Mr Cut and Paste your Cult teaching, over and over.

Also,
Yes, its serious business to be a Teacher, and i never do it any other way.
Count on it.
Believe it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do you want my comments?

Much love!

Are you asking me if i want you to play mediator?

Not at all.

We have Mods for that role.

Id prefer if you would just respond to the Thread's Topic as that is the reason for its existence.

And yes, my Threads are always a battle ground...........that's not going to change.
Sure.
Its a good thing if people here want to differ, as that leads to more Light.

My Threads are designed to be a classroom.

Show up, and ask, ... Show up and respond....

But the issue with Theology, is that its very connected to someone's feelings, and their pride....
And disagreement stings that, and that produces, strife.

This is just how it has to be, and sometimes its ugly.

How ugly?

Jesus told them the Truth, and the religious theologians, the scholars, had him brought to Pilate, for some "disciplinary action".

These Days, its Paul who is on Trial on Forums.

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You didn't quote what you are stating that i said?
Why?
Because i never said anything like that to Ronald.

So, that makes you a deceiver who is implying something as if its true.

I have never told Ronald that he's not a Christian.
Ive never told you that you're not a Believer.

You're a carnal liar, Johann.
You should repent.
The one that should repent is you-and I haven't even warmed up yet.
Johann.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are a baby Christian
I think I’m still a baby ,dare I say Born again,lol,haha....seriously I’ve really started to grow since joining this forum, listening to your teaching, which imo, belief is the word of God that you speak.

Unless you get rattled, then it ain’t, lol,haha....I know you will take it in good humour.

I think a few on here are very sensitive and get upset very easily, they go by their feelings if you get my drift.

On saying that, I too in the past was like this.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You may well ask...Ahem!....read some of your posts @Johann
You have nothing to bring to the table-let the grown ups talk.
Simple as that.
Johann.
You're just one more of that type that lives on this Forum.

Pathetic.
Just one of the "types" that lives on this Forum?
Come visit me, I'll give you two weeks max-and self preservation will kick in, big time.
Johann.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Come visit me, I'll give you two weeks max-and self preservation will kick in, big time.

Whatever God wills.
I told you that the last time you made a similar statement to me because i told you that the man's theology you cut and paste, is harming you for years.

You wont listen.
That's on you.

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
It wont matter, Johann.

It'll be the same end result for you, as the last few times you decided to be the Authority.
Like I've said, I know your tactics and your weak points-there's nothing you can surprise me with behold.
The power came on just now-we are in two hour darkness twice a day.
From now on I won't parry with you with gloves on.
Hinei!
Johann.

• Wow

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Whatever God wills.
I told you that the last time you made a similar statement to me because i told you that the man's theology you cut and paste, is harming you for years.

You wont listen.
That's on you.

So....You live in a situation where dying is as simple as walking outside.

Me too.

Did you want to show me your Gas Mask?
I'll show you mine.
Np.

Want to show me your SwitchBlade, as im assuming you are not allowed to "carry a gun" there.

I have 2 SwitchBlades.

When i go to the Wailing wall area, (Jerusalem) the next time... i have to have my knives.
I wont be turning the other cheek when some Islamic nutbar decides to try to kill me to please "allah".
He'll die trying, or, we will both die in the process.
No other choice, allowed, unless a nearby Israeli Soldier shoots them first.
I HOPE SO.

It is what it is.
Welcome to the Devil's world.
Here we are.
This is not even worthy to reply-how old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.