• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'll take your advise-this man have a serious attitude problem and not ashamed of hiding it.

I have an attitude that forum liars will feel.
Believe it.
Liars who came to this Thread, early today, and defined me as "Epsikopos".
Then, you lied about me, and said that i told Ronald N, that He "isnt a Christian"

I posted the Quote that you used, falsely, and you didnt make that right.

So your "High Road' is your pride filled ditch, fella.
You are a victim of your own carnality, and want to project that as if im the issue.

No, you the issue, exactly as before.
And you'll do it again.
Its your "ministry"., Johann.

So, you created this issue, and you have it now.
No worries.
You'll get exactly what you paid for with your insults and your lie.
I have a long memory, and its longer with you, as i have tried to help you, and everytime, you turn and bite the hand that is trying to help you.

See you there.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I have an attitude that forum liars will feel.
Believe it.
Liars who came to this Thread, early today, and defined me as "Epsikopos".
Then, you lied about me, and said that i told Ronald N, that He "isnt a Christian"

I posted the Quote that you used, falsely, and you didnt make that right.

So your "High Road' is your pride filled ditch, fella.
You are a victim of your own carnality, and want to project that as if im the issue.

No, you the issue, exactly as before.
And you'll do it again.
Its your "ministry"., Johann.

So, you created this issue, and you have it now.
No worries.
You'll get exactly what you paid for with your insults and your lie.
I have a long memory, and its longer with you, as i have tried to help you, and everytime, you turn and bite the hand that is trying to help you.

See you there.
You don't even know what my ministry is, and whatever you post is flying over my head.
Matter of fact, I have lost all respect for you as a person.
Let's just stay out of each others way since I notice psychopathic behavioral patterns.
I'll make it easier on both of us, and put you on ignore should you continue with your irrational rhetoric's.
Johann.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You already told us you sin and confess.
So, you are this one..

There is a "damned" Galatians 1:8 cult teaching that says...>>>"only the sins that you committed before you are born again, are forgiven"

And that denies the Lord's "ETERNAL Sacrifice for Sin"""

So, the Self Righteous, play this game......Reader..

= "As long as i remember all my sin to confess, God will keep saving me over and over, and forgive me over and over".
"i hope i can remember it all"...opppps.)

So that is now the deceived person up on the Cross..Confessing to try to stay saved....., and Jesus is ripped off the nails by their Self Righteousness.

A.) (Self Saving). = Christ denying.
Where you get all these bizaare concepts you seem to wish to thrust upon me is unknown.

I was saved once for all time.

Yes I do sin and confess and am forgiven in my experience. but my state is one of eternal perfection in the eyes of god.

You say if you sin, you are not saved. that is a false gospel

I do not confes to try to stay saved. that is another lie you have made to seek to foist upon me! I confess to keep fellowship with God My relationship is eternally secure because of Him and His blood!

• Love
Reactions: Johann and Keturah

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the born again are "the righteousness of God in Christ".

All the born again are "seated in heavenly places in Christ"

All the born again are "one with God, in Christ"

All the born again are in the "Kingdom of God".

All the born again are........>>"as Jesus IS....so are the born again...in THIS World"...

There is no sin found there, Ronald.
And you will find me there in the heavenly places, despite your promoting a false gospel. Once again I see you refuse to simply say yes or no. That speaks volumes about your lack of integrity.

Reactions: Johann

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1.) If a believer is "sinning and confessing"..... then they don't understand the Cross of Christ or the Blood Atonement.

So, that is the "natural mind" not understanding the 'new Covenant".. or the Grace of God, or being "made righteous".

If i say that all the born again should think of themselves as this..........

= ..."i am the righteousness of God in Christ"........then their carnal mind will think.....>>"how can i DO that".......<<<<<

They will think of " doing it", because their un-renewed mind does not understand = "NEW CREATION"..."IN CHRIST"< Is not what you DO.
Its who you have eternally become,already... as born again.
See, being now "the Temple of Holy Spirit" is not something you do for yourself.

2.) When a person is born again, they have literally been born again by the Holy Spirit of God, into the Holy Spirit of God.

"God is A Spirit". and the CHRISTian is "born again" = spiritually.

By being born again....They are now IN the Kingdom of God. They exist "in Christ"..."""seated in heavenly places"""", as "ONE with God".

And...While still on this earth, the born again exist as..

= "As CHRIST IS....so are the born again, in this World":

A.) This isn't mental ascension or "name it claim it deity self makeover", Cassandra.

That stuff is taught by EPISKOPOS....

Whereas regarding the born again.... They are literally become a "NEW CREATION"....located in the 3rd Heaven, while still down here typing on a phone or keyboard, inside a body that is "dead because of sin"... that will be replaced.

The un-renewed mind can't see any of that eternal reality, and exists as... the mind of the flesh.

This means they will try to explain being born again, exactly as an unbeliever would try to explain it.
This means they will try to exist as a Christian, exactly as an unbeliever would try to DO it.
Those things are true in the inner man and reckoned to us.

Christians OUGHT to confess and repent if we do, think or say anything sinful. We're to keep short accounts with God. And the bible says if you confess your sins He will be faithful to forgive and cleanse us. Christians of all people should hold ourselves accountable and be willing to own up when we do wrong. I would think that in itself is good fruit. And where you said somewhere that those who try to imitate Christ are fakers...well Paul wrote in an epistle to imitate him as he imitates Christ. That is good fruit of the Spirit too.

I still see a two sided coin with these things and have no argument with what Jesus has accomplished on our behalf. We only understand in part, but there are things in scripture that seem like paradoxes. Consider the following:

1Co 15:25-26

For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

2Ti 1:10

But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel

Heb 2:8

Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

Do you see any paradox there, brother?

Our new man is seated in heavenly places where no sin is and delights in the law of God…….our old man is sin living in us that has been crucified and put under the feet of Christ, except that we may not yet see him entirely put under His feet. Hence the chastisements as sons, not to mention all the exhortations, admonitions and instruction in righteousness in the scrips….not because we don’t need them, but because we do.

But it's interesting that Job was called righteous…..yet was still apparently falling short of something because the Lord sure was working on him and we may have insight to see what He wrought in Job’s life and heart in the end. For one thing Job was no longer righteous in his own eyes, but saw himself as he truly was in the light of the Holy God. There's something about seeing God/Jesus as He is that slays the last vestige (or maybe the roots?) of anything in us that is not of Him. Like where it even says Jesus will slay the son of perdition with the brightness (light) of His coming.

Clearly in scripture it is possible for born again Christians to sin or fall short of the glory - otherwise we wouldn’t need an Advocate, where scripture says if we sin we have an Advocate. There are clear examples in scripture of God’s people doing wrong, both old and new testaments. Even if not in "major" ways but we may still fall short in other ways, eg, falling prey to selfishness at times, or allowing ourselves to fear instead of trusting, etc, or whatever shortcomings anyone may need to overcome individually. Why does scripture say he who overcomes will inherit…what is it we are to overcome? And why does Jesus say we still need to let Him wash our feet after we’ve had the bath.

The church in the wilderness is our ensample. Looking at them I see that they were “born again”, having left Egypt and gone through the waters of baptism at the Red Sea….but still they had things they needed to conquer/overcome in possessing the land of promise and we can see they were still walking in the flesh through the wilderness (carnal babes) - we follow the same pattern as they did. The Promised Land had been promised to them by God as a done deal, so to speak, yet they still had to enter it and do battle with the enemy in order to possess it in real time. Now maybe at the end of our battling is a simple revelation that will set us free, I don’t know because I’m not there yet, but the bible says the truth will set you free, and I’ve heard testimonies of people struggling with issues and the Lord granting them victory through a simple revelation. Whatever it is, it must come from HIM and as we follow He is the one leading us to that victory, whatever it looks like for each soul. The battle is the Lord’s.

• Love
Reactions: Johann and Keturah

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Where you get all these bizaare concepts you seem to wish to thrust upon me is unknown.

I was saved once for all time.

Yes I do sin and confess and am forgiven in my experience. but my state is one of eternal perfection in the eyes of god.

You say if you sin, you are not saved. that is a false gospel

I do not confes to try to stay saved. that is another lie you have made to seek to foist upon me! I confess to keep fellowship with God My relationship is eternally secure because of Him and His blood!
Don't fret @Ronald Nolette -I am noticing irrational behavioral patterns from him and loopholes in his theology.
He cannot hold a civil discussion.
Johann.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You don't even know what my ministry is,

On a forum.. here is how it works.

"you shall know them by what they Post".

And you Johann, post, cut and paste, that you got from someone, who has harmed you with their false theology.

I told you this 6 months ago, and at other times.

Ok then.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Don't fret @Ronald Nolette -I am noticing irrational behavioral patterns from him and loopholes in his theology.
Johann.
I don’t usually involve myself in other people’s arguments...I will say this only once.and I will say no more.

And neither can you hold a civil discussion....

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This sentence above from @Ronald Nolette , for me makes no sense whatsoever...with respect........

This makes perfect sense to me.....online commentary.

In the verses leading up to 1 Corinthians 2:16, we note some truths concerning the mind of Christ:

1) The mind of Christ stands in sharp contrast to the wisdom of man (verses 5-6).

2) The mind of Christ involves wisdom from God, once hidden but now revealed (verse 7).

3) The mind of Christ is given to believers through the Spirit of God (verses 10-12).

4) The mind of Christ cannot be understood by those without the Spirit (verse 14).

5) The mind of Christ gives believers discernment in spiritual matters (verse 15).

In order to have the mind of Christ, one must first have saving faith in Christ (John 1:12; 1 John 5:12). After salvation, the believer lives a life under God’s influence. The Holy Spirit indwells and enlightens the believer, infusing him with wisdom—the mind of Christ. The believer bears a responsibility to yield to the Spirit’s leading (Ephesians 4:30) and to allow the Spirit to transform and renew his mind (Romans 12:1-2).

John 1:12 — The New International Version (NIV)

12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

John 1:12 — King James Version (KJV 1900)

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

John 1:12 — New Living Translation (NLT)

12 But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.

John 1:12 — The New King James Version (NKJV)

12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:

John 1:12 — New Century Version (NCV)

12 But to all who did accept him and believe in him he gave the right to become children of God.

Christ Crucified​

2 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the [a]testimony of God. 2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. 4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of [b]human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Spiritual Wisdom​

6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God [c]ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written:

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the [d]Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.
Well as I am a child of God and eternally saved, I appreciate seeing those verses!

But if you would be so kind and polite to answer a question with a simple yes or no (as behold steadfastly and evasively refuses to do ),

do you now commit any sins at any time in thought word or deed?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well as I am a child of God and eternally saved, I appreciate seeing those verses!

But if you would be so kind and polite to answer a question with a simple yes or no (as behold steadfastly and evasively refuses to do ),

Behold and I have answered your questions many times...

There is no sin in a Born again...I have posted scripture on this, which for some reason you seem to dismiss.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit is in my heart/ spirit.

Is he in yours?

I am being made into the image of Christ, through the power of the Holy Spirit...my mind is being renewed.....I have reached being birthed in the Spirit, I have become born again years and years ago....I have the Love of Christ in my heart, period.....

You talk about “ YOU” all of the time....it’s not about “ You” “I” “ ME” or Joe Bloggs....it’s about the Holy Spirit making us into the image of Christ?

Can you explain your understanding of what this means please?

It’s all about JESUS....what’s with all this “ Self” stuff?.....we aren’t in “ self” we’re in Christ.
Yes He is in my heart! thank You .

Now please simply answer yes or no to my question.

Do yuo at any time now commit any sins in thought word or deed?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This fallacy that the first epistle of John is not EXCLUSIVELY to Christians is a part of the false teachings of the Hyper Grace heretics. And false teaching itself is a sin. They refuse to believe John, thus deceiving themselves and making God a liar. Those are sins.

Can Christians sin according to John and the other apostles? Absolutely
Should Christians confess their present sins and repent? Absolutely
Should Christians claim that they are sinless? Absolutely not.
Has God eradicated the sin nature in Christians? He has not.
Can the sin nature have dominion over the Christian? Absolutely not.

Christians who "walk in the Spirit" will focus on righteousness and avoid sinning. But that does not mean that they may not ever sin (by omission or commission). Even the great apostle Peter needed to be corrected by Paul at one point.
I honestly think Behold is a baby Christian and has yet read and allowed gods' Word top penetrate Him enough yet.

He completely confuses position versus expewrience and a habit or lifestyle with one who stumbles.

He obviously has not read about Jesus speaking of forgiveness to believers and a bruised reed and smoldering flax. If He did I would hope He would not write such blasphemous words

Reactions: Keturah

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

There is no sin in a Born again...I have posted scripture on this, which for some reason you seem to dismiss.

King James Bible
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God

For some reason you seem to dismiss this word of God..Many verses like this in scripture.

My sins past, present and future are forgiven and hidden in Christ.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johann.
I know. but to see one who is a brother (at least in form) crippled by such dangerous false doctrines compels me to fight against teh evil that is holding him captive.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And you will find me there in the heavenly places, despite your promoting a false gospel.

Long after you have stopped talking about your sining and confessing..

I'll still be sharing the Cross of Christ, as God's Free Gift of Salvation.

I'll still be teaching "faith is counted as Rightouesness".

I'll still be teaching that "Jesus is the one time ETERNAL SACRIFICE, for sin"...

And This amazing verse by Paul........ 2 Corinthians 5:19 that is the what all real believers are to share as our ministry to the unsaved.

""" For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself, no longer counting people's sins against them. And God gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation."""

• Love

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So then please as a sister in Christ just answer yes or no. I need it plain and simple. do you still sin at all in thought word or deed?

Status
Not open for further replies.