• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t want confusion from your preaching, as I’ve said very politely,I don’t understand your theology....are you able to receive that?...or are you going to force your theology on to me?
I have no theology . ITS biblical truth . BUT many do not and cannot reocognize it .
REMEMBER how often i have cried , begged and pleaded for people to get back into the bible
AND STOP reading it through the lens of so called teachers .
THERE IS A HUGE reason i have long pleaded for this . But many and i do mean many
WANT nothing to do with that reminder . THEY had rather stay under men who decieved them .

• Love
Reactions: Keturah and Johann

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Would you like for me to show you through scripture , how is is VERY POSSIBLE for many to be following another jesus .
Or that HOW satans ministirs can actually be men LEADING THE CHURCH .
I am betting you dont want to hear that . So let me leave you with this .
WE BETTER KNOW the JESUS WE FOLLOW is THE JESUS CHRIST OF GOD .
And rest assured if our jesus contradicts the JESUS or apostels pattern set in the bible , IT AINT JESUS . And it cannot save a soul .
As for faith . DID you know that many who say JESUS NAME , STILL DENY THE FAITH , they DENY the very JESUS
they think they know and follow . AND I can bring scrips to show the proof of this
I have asked you now for the second time, please don’t push your foreign teaching on to me....your teaching is alien to me...thank you...

@Behold ..is my teacher and he has been anointed to teach, period..have a good day.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MY! What a cute profile-I am in perfect shalom @Keturah and really appreciate your concern-what I am doing here is for the glory of Christ Jesus, pride and boasting excluded and pray for that shalom upon you and precious family.

Yours-
Johann.
This might , or might not suprise you . I have never reported one person .
I dont even put them on ignore . But believe me , i have been called many a name
and i myself have been reported . Even banned from sites
even put in digital ghettos . BUT IT AINT STOPPED ME ONE BIT from my continual reminders of scriptural truth .
THE LORD IS WITH THE LAMBS . IT dont matter to me what folks think about me or do to me .
ALL that matters is that the lambs KNOW CHRIST and know HIM only more , that souls be won
and those in error repent . I desire GOOD for the peoples , ONLY most of those peoples
DESPISE ME FOR MY LOVE . and that is A FACT .

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

believe not: Deu_13:1-5; Pro_14:15; Jer_5:31, Jer_29:8-9; Mat_7:15-16, Mat_24:4-5; Rom_16:18; 2Pe_2:1
try: Luk_12:57; Act_17:11; Rom_16:19; 1Co_14:29; 1Th_5:21; Rev_2:2
many: 1Jn_2:18; Mat_24:5, Mat_24:23-26; Mar_13:21; Luk_21:8; Act_20:29; 1Ti_4:1; 2Ti_3:13; 2Pe_2:1; 2Jn_1:7

Shalom brother
Johann

Over 600 recorded "Messiah's" have come and gone since the real one went back to Glory.

A recent one just died in Israel....He has thousands of followers.

About 5 seconds after He died, He discovered that He isn't the Messiah at the very same time He realized that Yeshua IS the Messiah.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have asked you now for the second time, please don’t push your foreign teaching on to me....your teaching is alien to me...thank you...

@Behold ..is my teacher and he has been anointed to teach, period..have a good day.
So your saying you dont want me to bring the scrips to show you this . Then that is on you . I did what i could .
I was gonna bring SCRIPS , not my opinion . SCRIPS .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have no theology . ITS biblical truth . BUT many do not and cannot reocognize it .
REMEMBER how often i have cried , begged and pleaded for people to get back into the bible
AND STOP reading it through the lens of so called teachers .
THERE IS A HUGE reason i have long pleaded for this . But many and i do mean many
WANT nothing to do with that reminder . THEY had rather stay under men who decieved them
That is your opinion and belief.....and don’t FORCE your opinion and belief on to me.

That is NOT the way of the Lord.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over 600 recorded "Messiah's" have come and gone since the real one went back to Glory.

A recent one just died in Israel....He has thousands of followers.

About 5 seconds after He died, He discovered that He isn't the Messiah at the very same time He realized that Yeshua IS the Messiah.
ONLY THEN it was TOO LATE . We better know the JESUS we FOLLOW IS JESUS and not another jesus .
We better know that the love we have COMETH OF GOD and not the world .
WE better stay in and know our bibles well .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Again you assume wrong about me . So now who is assuming .
You have been trained well to see the scrips the way they taught them to you .
You are in danger dear friend . I would be a liar and lying to you , if i said otherwise .
I am and was only trying to help you . YA got me pegged all wrong .
For sure-a huge mistake from her to "lock horns" with you my dear feisty brother-full of pathos, zest and zeal for the honor and glory of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.
I am all for correction, as you are, why won't these be transparent?
Johann.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is your opinion and belief.....and don’t FORCE your opinion and belief on to me.

That is NOT the way of the Lord.
Dont force . I thought we were just talking . If you dont want , THEN i leave you to yourself .
Rather odd , somehow i became an enforcer . But if i taught as others , YOU WOULD NOT have seen it as force at all .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
ONLY THEN it was TOO LATE . We better know the JESUS we FOLLOW IS JESUS and not another jesus .
We better know that the love we have COMETH OF GOD and not the world .
WE better stay in and know our bibles well .

He was pretending to be the Jewish Messiah, at the same time He is instructing his disciples to not read :

Isaiah 53:5. that describes YESHUA being scourged and then Crucified as : "wounded for our Transgressions".

That is what the Hyper Religious Jews do to their deceived. They forbid them to read the verses in the Torah that define Jesus as The Messiah.

Isn't that a clever trick of the Devil?

That is like the "Cult of Mary" not allowing their congregation, their catholics, to read a bible, until '1961.

They would tell them....'That bible will confuse you, so, if you have any questions, just come to the Priest and he'll tell you all about it".

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For sure-a huge mistake from her to "lock horns" with you my dear feisty brother-full of pathos, zest and zeal for the honor and glory of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.
I am all for correction, as you are, why won't these be transparent?
Johann.
I know you asked that as a question . BUT DEEP DOWN you already KNOW the answer my friend .
WHY would anyone not want someone to BRING SCRIPTURE . THERE MUST BE A REASON .
And deep down i know WHY and what that reason IS . THEY DONT WANT THE REMINDER PEROID . many had rather
sit and believe as they desired to beleive . MANY only read bits and parts of the bible now .
CAUSE er time they see those certain reminders , IT brings just a little fear , just a lil uncomfort . SO they DONT BOTHER WITH IT ANYMORE .

• Love

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
This might , or might not suprise you . I have never reported one person .
I dont even put them on ignore . But believe me , i have been called many a name
and i myself have been reported . Even banned from sites
even put in digital ghettos . BUT IT AINT STOPPED ME ONE BIT from my continual reminders of scriptural truth .
THE LORD IS WITH THE LAMBS . IT dont matter to me what folks think about me or do to me .
ALL that matters is that the lambs KNOW CHRIST and know HIM only more , that souls be won
and those in error repent . I desire GOOD for the peoples , ONLY most of those peoples
DESPISE ME FOR MY LOVE . and that is A FACT .
I simply love you, warts n' all!
You shoot straight from the shoulder-calling a spade a SPADE!
Johann.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I simply love you, warts n' all!
You shoot straight from the shoulder-calling a spade a SPADE!
Johann.
Now some might call that HATE . BUT Today i challenge EVERY SINGEL PERSON on this site .
GO and read the gospels and the letters of the apostels
and revelation . AND SEE IF GOD , IF CHRIST , IF THE APOSTELS ever once bounced around
OR SIMPLY SPOKE THE TRUTH . calling A SPADE A SPADE . I tell us all
many have sat under men who have taught them that love and truth is more concerned
with feelings and emotions of men , RATHER THAN LOOKING OUT FOR THE SOUL . facts are just facts .
JESUS always corrected . SO did the apostels . And if we read revelation
we see the same JESUS calling a spade a spade and rebuking and correcting the CHURCHES FROM heaven .
BUT TODAY we be the monsters for doing such a thing . many wont make it my friend .
IT brings tears to my eyes , but many are not gonna make it on the path they are on .
As for me , THE TRUTH WILL be spoken , correction will be made , and it aint cause i DONT Love
ITS CAUSE I DO LOVE and DO DESIRE the best for them .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
For sure-a huge mistake from her to "lock horns" with you my dear feisty brother-

Johann,

unlike you, she's not on the forum to pick a fight.

You need to "Lock horns" with a Mod and let them deal with your attitude of aggression.

You can't learn anything because you just want to be confrontational...... "Lock horns".

Reactions: Ritajanice

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Dont force . I thought we were just talking . If you dont want , THEN i leave you to yourself .
Rather odd , somehow i became an enforcer . But if i taught as others , YOU WOULD NOT have seen it as force at all .
I think some here think you are stupid, illiterate brother @amigo de christo -that's until they find out you are SOAKED with Scriptures-open the gates! Let the lion loose-and see how God in Christ Jesus honors His precious words.

Enjoy this video clip brother.
Johann.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Ephesians 6:10-20 ESV / 27 helpful votes​

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,

Reactions: Behold

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was pretending to be the Jewish Messiah, at the same time He is instructing his disciples to not read :

Isaiah 53:5. that describes YESHUA being scourged and then Crucified as : "wounded for our Transgressions".

That is what the Hyper Religious Jews do to their deceived. They forbid them to read the verses in the Torah that define Jesus as The Messiah.

Isn't that a clever trick of the Devil?

That is like the "Cult of Mary" not allowing their congregation, their catholics, to read a bible, until '1961.

They would tell them....'That bible will confuse you, so, if you have any questions, just come to the Priest and he'll tell you all about it".
Sounds to me like this concept has crept into many churches too .
SO today i give us a challenge .
I want us all , me and all of us to go and put three hours a day back into the bible .
And before one tells me , OH I ALREADY KNOW IT and have read it .
CONSIDER THE fact , that by grace , i have been reading it hours daily , EVERY DAY for over seventeen years .
Now lets get back into those bibles and see what happens . JESUS MADE THE TIME TO LIVE AND DIE FOR US
we can make the time to get to KNOW HIM . read the scrips again like a little child .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think some here think you are stupid, illiterate brother @amigo de christo -that's until they find out you are SOAKED with Scriptures-open the gates! Let the lion loose-and see how God in Christ Jesus honors His precious words.

Enjoy this video clip brother.
Johann.
can you keep a secrete . By the grace of GOD . And believe me i say THE GRACE of GOD
HE has had me loving and reading the bible daily for hours , every day for over seventeen years .
YOU ever wonder why on earth i try so hard to get people to just go back into the BIBLE and read it for THEMSELVES .
And as far as what folks think about me , allow me some parting words .
Say as you will peoples , name calling dont bother me . TRUTH IS , were it not for GOD I WOULD WORSE THAN ALL THE PEOPLES .
HE ALONE is my only goodness . SO name call as you willl . FOR WERE IT NOT FOR HIM , FOR HIS GRACE
i would be still worst of the worst heading to the lake of fire , without hope PEROID .

Status
Not open for further replies.